Verbosity
Verbosity
Townie
Verbosity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Verbosity »

I apologise that I'm not keeping up with this game. I have been sick for more than a month now. I am going regularly to the hospital, and I'm starting to get scared at the diseases that are being talked of. I'll try to keep it up.

Panzerjager: I guess I'm confused exactly what I've done is scummy. Do you mean that I'm scummy because I'm not pushing as hard? I'm going to assume that's the problem. To be honest, it's because I'm losing steam. I'm not sure where to go at this point, most of my targets have been confirmed, everyone else is in the graveyard already. My gut is telling me to railroad you into the ground so hard, but you're confirmed, so I'm conflicted. On that issue, as a confirmed townie, are you suspicious of Azhrei for his representation? What I mean is that when a townie is told he isn't posting enough, he usually tries to pick it up, like I'm trying to here. When Azhrei is told he isn't posting enough, he says sorry, and then continues what he was doing. That is scummy in any player that is not a chronic lurker, though MafiaSSK is probably still a fantastic lynch, because he's impossible to read, to me at least. That said, MafiaSSK, where is your promised response? You promised it on the 18th, and we received a one-liner on the 19th. Totally separate from this, molestargazer, I'd like to know why you just FoS'd and voted more people than could be scum. To clarify, I want to know how you intend to maintain the use of your votes and FoS's when you're using them to pointless excess.

For now, I'm willing to follow molestargazer and clean the water before I start looking through it.
Unvote; Vote: Verbosity
My username is Verbosity for a reason.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 am

Post by molestargazer »

Verbosity wrote:I apologise that I'm not keeping up with this game. I have been sick for more than a month now. I am going regularly to the hospital, and I'm starting to get scared at the diseases that are being talked of. I'll try to keep it up.

For now, I'm willing to follow molestargazer and clean the water before I start looking through it.
Unvote; Vote: Verbosity
That sucks. Really sorry to hear about that, hope you get better soon!

On a side note - I'm not voting for you, my vote's on MafiaSSK right now. That just a mistake?
Verbosity
Verbosity
Townie
Verbosity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Verbosity »

Unvote; Vote: MafiaSSK
. Yeah...
My username is Verbosity for a reason.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by Archon »

I can't do much right now. I'll explain my reasonings later.
unvote; vote Mafiassk
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by Azhrei »

The only person I find scummy is MafiaSSK, and that is primarily due to his lurkiness. However, as he is like that in all his games, I'm reticent to vote for him, as it really isn't a good scum tell.

Also, I wont vote for him because that'd be a hammer, he's at L-1 at the moment. Archon, were you aware our vote put him at L-1? If so, why did you place it?
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

thats -1. no sudden hammering.

@ verbosity: Firstly I hope that it isn't too serious and that you recover from your illness.

Secondly I don't like the reason you voted mafiassk. "I'm willing to follow molestargazer and clean the water before I start looking through it" sounds very much like something a mafiate could use to justify getting on what is, seemingly, the choice lynch of today. That being said I can't, and wont, argue against the fact that a read on mafiassk is impossible, and that he hasn't contributed in any pro-town way.

In fact I would be happy with a mafiassk lynch, however I would like to know who your other primary suspects are. Having looked back over today you seemed to have cast suspicions over nearly everyone still playing. Even though the waters may be muddy I think it would be useful to get an inkling of where your head is at before moving into tomorrow.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Azhrei wrote:Archon, were you aware our vote put him at L-1? If so, why did you place it?
seconded.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:41 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Archon wrote:I can't do much right now. I'll explain my reasonings later.
unvote; vote Mafiassk
Explain?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Archon »

Mafia SSK is constantly lurking. Since his replacment, I have almost never noticed his existance. combined with his being

Damnit! stupid school beel! I have to go again. *sigh* I'll post more later... again.
pronounced ark-on
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Battousai »

Final Vote Count

MafiaSSK
- 4 (Archon, Molestargazer, ThAdmiral, Verbosity)
Verbosity
- 1 (Panzerjager)

Not Voting
: Azhrei, MafiaSSK

With Gateway gone, and Jazzmyn dead, the rest of the town had no idea who was the remaining thief. Sometime around 5 o'clock, a wagon started forming around MafiaSSK. MafiaSSK hasn't been all too vocal these last few days and it was becoming suspicious. Then Archon, gently pushes MafiaSSK off of the curb, saying, "Just admit it, your a thief!" As MafiaSSK was pushed off of the curb, he tripped on his shoelace. As Archon apologizes and goes to grab MafiaSSK's hand to help him up, a small jewel falls onto the ground. Seeing this, MafiaSSK throws Archon onto the ground and pulls out his knife.

"I'll I wanted was to help my friend. He didn't deserve to be fired by that rat bastard Jazzmyn, but he was. I was only trying to help. Now that you have found me out, I'm going to have to make an escape. Panzerjager, come with me and give me your keys! If anyone calls the cops or follows us, I will kill Panzerjager."

MafiaSSK and Panzerjager go to the car and drive off. Afraid, no one knows what to do. But being the defiant one, Archon calls the cops and told them what happened. About an hour later, everyone watches the news as MafiaSSK is held up with Panzerjager in a gas station. Running out of time, a SWAT sniper takes out MafiaSSK to prevent the death of Panzerjager. Finally, the horror is over. Everyone else is safe.

The only remaining question after all this excitement is, "What are you going to do tomorrow?"

MafiaSSK, Mafia Goon, has been lynched D4

Town wins!

Mod notes/ roles coming
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Battousai »

Roles

Thadmiral
You are a
Vanilla Townie
. Use your wits to reveal who are and who aren't who they say they are.
You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Confirm via return pm with your role and win condition.

Mini 768- Root of All Evil

ChiefSkye4
You are, Vlamir Kilmur. You have lived in this quiet suburbia for over 20 years. You've made some good friends and some even greater friends with Pablo Molinero, and Spolium. The main reason you guys get along is that, after some friendly small talk, discovered that all three of you have grandparents who were failed train robbers.

Then, a few days ago, you were let go from Paul Jackson's jewelry store. Profits have dwindled due to the economy and he had to make a few cuts. This just isn't acceptable. You have child support payments to make, you just bought a new car last month and still have to make payments, and you are still paying off your mortgage. So, when Pablo and Spolium came over for the game, you all decided to take up where your grandparents failed, and rob Paul Jackson and make off with the money you so desperately need and deserve.

As a
Jewelry thief (aka mafia goon)
, and
win if the amount of scum alive is equal to the amount of townies or nothing can prevent the same
. You have the ability, once per night, to send in a night action as a group. This night action can be to kill one person in the Johnson block. If you do this, there is a 10% chance of that the person sent to do the kill will leave behind some increminating evidence, since you are not professional killers.

Your second option instead of the night kill is to hire a professional to do your bidding. This anonomous killer has sent you an untraceable email describing his qualifications. This killer, if hired, will kill your target for you, for a price. The kill will leave no evidence to you or the killer. Why would you do a night kill instead? Simple, you have a finite amount of money, and there may be someone else in the town thinking of hiring this killer and your kill won't go through. Since you don't have any money, you will have to pay in jewelry. You have $250,000 in spendable jewelry (you want to keep some for your new life). Make sure to ration it for each night.

Each night, send me a PM with the person you target, if any, and the offer for the hitman OR which one of you will do the killing. Here is a QuickTopic for your discussion.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Confirm via return pm with your role and win condition.

Memorable Raindrops
Molestargazer
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Archon
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Pablo Molinero
MafiaSSK
You are, Joshua Walcott. You have lived in this quiet suburbia for over 20 years. You've made some good friends and some even greater friends with ChiefSkye4, and Spolium. The main reason you guys get along is that, after some friendly small talk, discovered that all three of you have grandparents who were failed train robbers.

Then, a few days ago, ChiefSkye4 was let go from Paul Jackson's jewelry store. Profits have dwindled due to the economy and he had to make a few cuts. This just isn't acceptable. He has child support payments to make, just bought a new car last month and still has to make payments, and is still paying off his mortgage. So, when you and Spolium went to ChiefSkye4's for the game, you all decided to take up where your grandparents failed, and rob Paul Jackson and make off with the money you so desperately need and deserve.

As a
, and
win if the amount of scum alive is equal to the amount of townies or nothing can prevent the same
. You have the ability, once per night, to send in a night action as a group. This night action can be to kill one person in the Johnson block. If you do this, there is a 10% chance of that the person sent to do the kill will leave behind some increminating evidence, since you are not professional killers.

Your second option instead of the night kill is to hire a professional to do your bidding. This anonomous killer has sent you an untraceable email describing his qualifications. This killer, if hired, will kill your target for you, for a price. The kill will leave no evidence to you or the killer. Why would you do a night kill instead? Simple, you have a finite amount of money, and there may be someone else in the town thinking of hiring this killer and your kill won't go through. Since you don't have any money, you will have to pay in jewelry. You have $250,000 in spendable jewelry (you want to keep some for your new life). Make sure to ration it for each night.

Each night, send me a PM with the person you target, if any, and the offer for the hitman OR which one of you will do the killing. Here is a QuickTopic for your discussion.

Gateway
To everyone in the town, you are Harold Maltz, retired Army Major. But to the Pentagon, you are Samuel Horowitz, professional spy and assassin. During the Cold War, you infiltrated many villages, cities, and palaces in Russia, China, and Korea in your job to assassinate enemies of the United States. No job has ever escaped alive.

Recently you have gone under some financial problems. The Pentagon is no longer paying you a salary once you retired, and your medical bills have been piling (From a botched mission. The target received an advanced notice of your arrival.). With the robbers hiding in your neighborhood, you have found a way to pay your bills. Hire yourself out to them. But you are not evil, so you also hire yourself out to the richest neighbor, via anonymous email.

You are a
hitman
, and
you win when you are left alive at the end of the game
. Each night you will receive two anonymous letters, marked with an offer. You can choose which offer you want and then kill the target's name inside the letter. You will then receive an e-payment to your Swiss bank account. You can then access the hitman shop from the old Pentagon website. There you can buy an item (more details will be given with the first two letters).

TCold
Sekinj
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Spolium
You are, Jose Gomez. You have lived in this quiet suburbia for over 20 years. You've made some good friends and some even greater friends with ChiefSkye4, and Pablo Molinero. The main reason you guys get along is that, after some friendly small talk, discovered that all three of you have grandparents who were failed train robbers.

Then, a few days ago, ChiefSkye4 was let go from Paul Jackson's jewelry store. Profits have dwindled due to the economy and he had to make a few cuts. This just isn't acceptable. He has child support payments to make, just bought a new car last month and still has to make payments, and is still paying off his mortgage. So, when you and Pablo went to ChiefSkye4's for the game, you all decided to take up where your grandparents failed, and rob Paul Jackson and make off with the money you so desperately need and deserve.

As a
, and

Verbosity
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Azhrei
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Jazzmyn
You are Paul Jackson, the Jewelry store owner. You've opened shop a few years ago when you lost your job at a big name, trademarked, corporation. Being your own boss really interested you, and you've always had a keen eye for gems. You really love your job, but with the current economy, you haven't gotten many buyers. Unfortunately, you had to let go some employees. One in particular is your neighbor, Vladmir Kilmur. He has a lot of debt, but you just couldn't afford him anymore.

Then recently, your shop was vandalized and robbed. You put your life savings into that store and lost it all. Fortunately for you, you bought insurance for just this predicament But you just can't let this injustice happen. You received an email from a man, upon payment, willing to kill the robbers for you. Once per night, you may send to me a PM with the name of the person you wish this trained killer to eliminate, leaving no trace back to you, and the amount of money you wish to pay him from your insurance. You have $100,000 to spend for the entire game. But, be warned, you may not be the only person this killer contacted nor know what motives they have. You are basically a
vig
, and
you win when all anti-town factions are eliminated.

kpaca
sekinj
You are a
Vanilla Townie

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 am

Post by sekinj »

I hate lurkers
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Battousai »

Night Actions

N1:
Jazzmyn offers $27,567.45 to kill Spolium
Mafia offers $75,004 to kill Verbosity
Gateway chose Offer 2 (Jazzmyn)

N2:
Jazzmyn offers $51,532.75 to kill Chiefskye4
Mafia fail to send in night action
Gateway had to choose Offer 1 (Jazzmyn)

N3:
Mafia sends MafiaSSK to kill Jazzmyn
Mod rolls 2 (from 1- 100), lettes M, A , F are revealed during death scene

Night Scenes

To Gateway, N1 choices wrote:You have recieved two offers for your services:

Offer 1: $75,004.00

Offer 2: $27,567.45

Which offer do you choose?

Each night, you get access to the hitman shop. Anything you buy there, you can activate on any night. However, you only get paid at the end of the night phase. So, N1 you have no money and cannot buy anything. N2 you will have $75,004 or $27,567.45 to spend. Now for the hitman shop:

Welcome valued customer. Please enter password....

Password confirmed. Welcome. Special offer: super 3hr shipping on all orders.

Bandages and Gauze
($50,000): These items, if used on a player who is assaulted, will prevent the person from dieing for one day. At the end of the day it is successfully used, the player will be taken away by an ambulance for the rest of the game. Can only be given to other players in the game. The player who recieves this will be notified they have this ability and can use it at any night.

Magnifying Glass and Fingerprint Kit
($65,000): These items, when given to a player, allows them to search someone's home and look for clues, effectively making them a sane cop for that night. Can be given to other players or used by you. If given to another player, it can be used at any night.

Revive Potion
($120,000): This item, if given to a player, will effectively raise them from the brink of death. Can be given or used on, another player. If given to a player, they will be notified of this ability.

Knife
($175,500): This item, when given to a player who is lynched the following day, will prevent the lynch from happening and the game will go into night. Can be given to other players, or used by you. If used on another player, they will be notified of this ability.

Bulletproof Vest
($175,500): This item, when given to a player who is targetted for (1) night kill the next night, will prevent the night kill from happening. Can be given to other players, or used by you. If used on another player, they will be notified of this ability.

If you have any questions, please PM me.
To Gateway, N1 results wrote:You open up the email, and in it, a single name. That name is Spolium. As you open the email, you notice the other email somehow deleted itself. All well, you have to get your gun ready anyways. As you clean the barrel, you think to yourself about Spolium. Does he really have to die? What did Spolium do to deserve this? Can you really go through with it? End the end, you know that in order for you to live, Spolium has to die. It's a fact, and you are not one to throw your life away for no reason.

You grab your high-powered sniper rifle, and steathily break in to Panzerjager's car (he parks across the street from Spolium's house). You balance the rifle on the open driver window, into Spoliums window. And you wait. And you wait. Eventually you see Spolium walk in front of the window, looking at a picture on the wall. You take him out.
To Gateway, N2 Choices/Results wrote:You have recieved one offers for your services:

Offer 1: $51,532.75

Since you only recieved one offer, you must choose offer 1.

Welcome valued customer. Please enter password....

Password confirmed. Welcome. Special offer: super 3hr shipping on all orders

Bandages and Gauze
($50,000): These items, if used on a player who is assaulted, will prevent the person from dieing for one day. At the end of the day it is successfully used, the player will be taken away by an ambulance for the rest of the game. Can only be given to other players in the game. The player who recieves this will be notified they have this ability and can use it at any night.

Magnifying Glass and Fingerprint Kit
($65,000): These items, when given to a player, allows them to search someone's home and look for clues, effectively making them a sane cop for that night. Can be given to other players or used by you. If given to another player, it can be used at any night.

Revive Potion
($120,000): This item, if given to a player, will effectively raise them from the brink of death. Can be given or used on, another player. If given to a player, they will be notified of this ability.

Knife
($175,500): This item, when given to a player who is lynched the following day, will prevent the lynch from happening and the game will go into night. Can be given to other players, or used by you. If used on another player, they will be notified of this ability.

Bulletproof Vest
($175,500): This item, when given to a player who is targetted for (1) night kill the next night, will prevent the night kill from happening. Can be given to other players, or used by you. If used on another player, they will be notified of this ability.

Your balance: $27,567.45

Since you can't buy anything, and only recieved one offer, I'm going to skip ahead to the kill pm....

With a heavy heart, you open the only email. In it, one name... Chiefskye4. You are particulary sad about this kill. Two summers ago, your dog, Egore, escaped. While at work, Chiefskye4 found your Egore after it was hit by a car. Chiefskye4 then took it to the vet, who managed to save your dog. If Chiefskye4 didn't take Egore to the vet asap, Egore would be dead right now. But you need the money.

You grab your high-powered rifle again and broke into your own shed to grab a ladder. You then procede to climb up onto the roof and take a sniper's position across from Chiefskye4's house. After looking through each window, you finally find a sleeping body in a bed. Being ever carefull not to kill the wrong person, you wait until the body changes position and faces you. Two hours pass. Finally the body turns over, and the face belongs to Chiefskye4. Well, belonged to now. You climb down the ladder, and hide it behind your bushes. Then you go to bed.
To MafiaSSK, N3 results wrote:With all of your comrades dead, you take all of your rage against the preson responsible: Jazzmyn. You grab your steak knife, and run out your door towards Jazzmyn's house. You grab a rock from the back of the yard and break the back door's window to unlock the door from the inside. Stealthily, you climb the stairs to Jazzmyn's bedroom. With the knife in hand, you wake Jazzmyn up. You put your hand over her mouth and whisper, "This is for Chiefskye4 and Spolium!" Then you repeatedly stab her and escape out the back door.
Notes to come after class
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 am

Post by molestargazer »

Very interesting game. The mechanics seem very interesting, it's almost a shame it didn't play out further - would've been very mysterious!

Either way, good game town!
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Archon »

OH YEAH! BOO YEAH!

And now the ones who have always found me guilty know, that I am, in fact,
TOWN!

This feels so good to win a game finnaly!
pronounced ark-on
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Spolium »

Gah! Well done town, and a "holy shit" to Jazzmyn for managing to take out two of us straight off.

I must apologise to my mafioso brethren as well. I inaccurately related that Gateway had to go with the top offer (on account of not double checking a mod PM) and consequently we were aiming high. :( However, I'm not entirely sure why Gateway concluded that town would put
less
money through.

Thanks for modding, Batto. It was a really interesting mechanic.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 am

Post by sekinj »

to the town: You are welcome :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 am

Post by PJ. »

Holy crap, Jazz. That was fantastic.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Spolium »

Any comments on my play would be appreciated btw, this was my first game as scum.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Azhrei »

Wow, great game guys. Good job jazz :D

Need to get time to read all the pms now.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Battousai »

Mod Notes:

On D1, I was worried that the main mechanic would be lynched. That would have really altered how the game would be played (essentially 8 townies v 3 scum with the scum possibly outting themselves).

Then Gateway essentially fakeclaimed a role (I think, he might have misunderstood his role) based off of his own.

Jazz.... You almost broke my game lol. After you targetted Chiefskye4, I went back to your role pm to make sure I didn't give you the names of the scum by mistake lol.

After Chiefskye4 and and Spolium were killed, MafiaSSK had to make a kill by himself without Gateway. And of unfortunately for him, I rolled a 2 out of a hundred which means he left behind some incriminating evidence (if I would have rolled higher than a 2, but lower than 11 more letters of his name would have been revealed). Fortunately for him, though, no one noticed it in the death scene. What was left behind was the letters M, A, F (the first three letters in mafiassk) in blood. If you go to look at it now, you will notice I accidentally deleted the post and had to replace it. I was expecting someone to mention it and Mafiassk to claim there is a framer role.
Last edited by Battousai on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Archon »

Battousai wrote:
Mod Notes:

On D1, I was worried that the main mechanic would be lynched. That would have really altered how the game would be played (essentially 8 townies v 3 scum with the scum possibly outting themselves).

Then Gateway essentially fakeclaimed a role (I think, he might have misunderstood his role) based off of his own.

Jazz.... You almost broke my game lol. After you targetted Chiefskye4, I went back to your role pm to make sure I didn't give you the names of the scum by mistake lol.

After Chiefskye4 and and Spolium were killed, MafiaSSK had to make a kill by himself without Gateway. And of unfortunately for him, I rolled a 2 out of a hundred which means he left behind some incriminating evidence (if I would have rolled higher than a 2, but lower than 11 more letters of his name would have been revealed). Fortunately for him, though, no one noticed it in the death scene. What was left behind was the letters M, A, F (the first three letters in mafiassk) in blood. If you go to look at it now, you will notice I accidentally deleted the post and had to replace it. I was expecting someone to mention it and Mafiassk to claim there is a framer role.
I did, actually, but I didn't pay ttention to it. my thought was, "Why would a mod do something like that?"
pronounced ark-on
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Bah. Meatworld made me get lynched. Dx
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Hahah, incred game, Bat. Really creative. Kudos.

@Spoilum- don't worry about it. I probably would have assumed that the highest offer would win anyway, but we woulda both been wrong. :(

Anyway, good game all.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

Any suggestions for ROAE 2?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”