Mini 170 - Time Travel Mafia, Game Over!

Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:12 pm

Post by Crola »

Electra wrote:helloo00o =)

vote: SapphireVerde
Hmmm, not random, eh? Just pointing this out.

Against my better judgement, I will random vote. (I HATE RANDOM VOTES!)
Random Vote MGM
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:29 pm

Post by Crola »

mathcam wrote:In response to a good question, you can not vote for the dead.

Current Official Vote Count
:

Mgm (2, SapphireVerde,
Crola
)
Axelrod (1, Dmi)
Sapphire (1, Electra)
Nanook (1, Mgm)
Darklight (1, MoS)
Tactix (1, Nanook)

Not Voting: Axelrod,
Crola
, DarkLight140, Fuldu, SubtleTactix

6 to lynch.

Cam
Ummm, that's a mistake. (Check the underlines) My vote is on Mgm, which would technically make me not in the "Not Voting" Section.

I think there's some legitamacy to Fuldu's reasoning also, I had completely forgotten about the 5 day limit. (Thanks for the reminder)

Also, I've checked the rules and according the the lynching section, Mathcam never specified what happened with a tie and the deadline happened.

So, what happens when two people have 3 votes and the deadline is met, which one of the two will die, assuming three is the hieghest vote count? is it who ever had those votes first?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:07 am

Post by Crola »

Mgm wrote::? What happened to the regular scum-hunting tactics of discussion, lurker-voting and analysis? Sure, mathcam said we're on a deadline, but he also said it could be extended. It's hardly a good reason to bandwagon me.

Maybe we should use the method of the previous time travel mini and vote on whether we'd like to end the day?

As for armlx, I'm all for reviving him. The more confirmed townies the better. Still, I think we should look for a method to revive power roles that somehow excludes scum. Any ideas?
I wish we could, but from what other people are saying, we may not be able to filet the scum out when reviving power roles. As of now, I all for reviving armlx and any confirmed townies, but unless we know with absolute positivsness (not a word but you know where I'm goin with it) I think it might be dangerous to revive a power role.

Also, another question for mathcam. If someone is modkilled, can they come back to life? Or do they get erased from the timeline or something.

If we can quote PMs with hopes of being revived, that may help . . .
Although, I'm not big on breaking the rules.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:36 am

Post by Crola »

Essentially, the way we have to think in this game is thinking as if we have no powers at all. We need to get rid of the mafia by using minimal time fuel. Of course, however, this is not the way we will think. The point I'm making is, it would be amazing if we killed the mafia without having to use our fuel, but that's not happeneing. THe only reason I suggest this is not to have you guys it around doing nothing, but it's for the doctors and stuff. Don't waste your fuel! If we misuse our fuel, it could be catastrophe for the town, but I guess other then that we should have a ball.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:58 am

Post by Crola »

SubtleTactix wrote:I am a little confused. Before you wrote:
Crola wrote:As of now, I all for reviving armlx and any confirmed townies, but unless we know with absolute positivsness (not a word but you know where I'm goin with it) I think it might be dangerous to revive a power role.
But just now you wrote:
Crola wrote:The point I'm making is, it would be amazing if we killed the mafia without having to use our fuel, but that's not happeneing. THe only reason I suggest this is not to have you guys it around doing nothing, but it's for the doctors and stuff. Don't waste your fuel! If we misuse our fuel, it could be catastrophe for the town, but I guess other then that we should have a ball.
Can you clarify? Are you suggesting that reviving armlx is a waste of time fuel? Because you seemed in favor of it in your previous post.
I respect your opinion that we shouldn't waste our time travelling abilities, but I don't understand how you feel about reviving armlx as a use of timefuel.
--Tactix
I don't think reviving armlx is a waste of fuel, what I'm saying though is that in the future, docs may have to choose between 2 townies and a power role, it would be a waste to revive all three, the doc will have to choose wisely.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:29 am

Post by Crola »

Axelrod wrote:Well I read that other time-travel game, which was interesting. Looks like several of the rules are different in this game, so strategy will obviously be different.

I will agree with Mgm that if Armix is to be revived it should be now, when the fuel cost is less. That means no Doc protection tonight, however, it that right? Only the Doc. can decide whether the expense is worth it.
Wait, we can buy Timefuel? You said do it now when time fuel costs less. Is this unique your role, is there something I missed, am I just not special?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:53 am

Post by Crola »

Unvote Mgm Vote SaphireVerde
for lurking. she had a total of one post, and that was a random vote. There are a few other lurkers, like Electra, but Saphire has a bandwagon.

Also, this factor hasn't been brought up much, but how many times do you think the mafia can time travel. If they can for more than three days then I'd say we were in a bit of a sticky wicket (I'm not British).
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:08 am

Post by Crola »

Axelrod wrote:
Crola wrote:Wait, we can buy Timefuel? You said do it now when time fuel costs less. Is this unique your role, is there something I missed, am I just not special?
It occurs to me (unfortunately, only now) that those who are "basic townie" roles don't know what Mgm, MOS, Electra and myself are talking about. The townie PM, already posted by math, doesn't explain how time fuel actually works. Therefore, I assume it is only those of us who got "time-traveling" roles who got the time-fuel explanation.

Since the mafia already know this I'll go ahead and explain it. Every day a person travels uses up a "unit" of time fuel. If you go back one day (or forward) it costs one unit. If you travel two days, like from day three back to day one, you use two units. Time-travelling roles have limited amounts of fuel (well mine does, and I assume everyone else's does, based on what math said.) That's why Mgm and myself said it would cost less to save Armix
now
, rather than later.

What this means is that several time-travelling players have just exposed themselves to the Mafia. The Mafia may not know what we can do, but we are definately going to be the targets. So, anyone else who can time-travel PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT IT. We don't need to tell the Mafia any more than they already know.
Does this mean I've inadvertently roleclaimed?
Okay, now that we know how timefuel works a little better, we know that it will be hard for the mafia to kill the Doc day 1.
The reason I bring this up, is because if the doc revives each night, the mafia would want to go back to day one and kill the doc, thus undoing all his protection. This would rekill everyone the doc saved.

But, with this new enlightment from Axe, we know that Mafia probably doesn't have enough fuel to go back in time to day one when it's much later in the game. THis is one advantage we have.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:40 am

Post by Crola »

Do we know who's leading in votes? Votecount please.
MoS wrote:We could always ask them...I'll give donuts if any of the mafia would like to explain
Doughnuts is the correct spelling, and is this hinting at a cop claim?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:53 am

Post by Crola »

Mgm wrote:
Crola wrote:Do we know who's leading in votes? Votecount please.
MoS wrote:We could always ask them...I'll give donuts if any of the mafia would like to explain
Doughnuts is the correct spelling, and is this hinting at a cop claim?
Spelling all depends on where you live. You can spell the word doughnut in a number of ways all equally valid.
Yeah, after I posted, I looked up both forms of the word, and they are both correct.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:15 am

Post by Crola »

Please Extend Deadline

Axel brought up a good point, along with someone else who I can't htink of at the moment. If we kill scum, and then lynch them the day after they die (even though they're dead) then even if the mafia go back in time to save him, he'd die the next day anyway due to being lynched.
This will only work, however, if we can vote dead people. Mathcam, can we vote dead people?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:40 am

Post by Crola »

Fuldu wrote:Asked and answered, Crola. No, we can't vote for dead people.
Oh, thanks. Too bad though, my strategy would have made sure scum stayed eliminated.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:39 pm

Post by Crola »

Wait, so now what? We have no leads and random bandwagons.
Here, I'll get us started
Unvote Vote Axel
This is somewhat random, but there's something a little fishy about him, maybe it's just the way you worded your posts, who knows. This is only temporary until someone slips.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Crola »

Mgm wrote:I'd have to agree with the plan that votes should only be on bandwagons when the day ends.

If I'm correct the votes are currently like this:
SapphireVerde - Electra, Mgm, Axelrod.
Mgm - SapphireVerde, Fuldu.
Electra - Mastermind of Sin.
Axelrod - Crola.

If we end with something similar, mafia could travel back to night 1 and kill SV. Then his vote on me wouldn't count, causing a three-way tie in lynch numbers on the new day 1. :?
In a three way tie, ony one person would die, as Mathcam stated earlier.
Also, the SV we're playing with is a female, you called her a "him." Just pointing that out.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:35 am

Post by Crola »

There is one benefit, if everyone votes for scum and no one else, then even if the mafia goes back in time to kill a voter, the mafia member will still be lynched. And if the mafia go back in time to kill the mafia member before it's lynched, then it would just be a no lynch that day.
However, as we've discussed, this can work against us if the vote is close to, if not a tie.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Crola »

Wow, this game isn't really moving much, probably 'cause we have no leads, and we have no contraversy over who's good an d bad.

Any scum want to claim? This might help.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:05 am

Post by Crola »

Dragon Slayer wrote:Arlighty, I'm basically caught up. First thing is taht Sapphires posts are some of the hardest thing's I've had to read on the board since Bigben. Please try to clean them up a bit.

More importantly, as far as the doc saving armlx. Bad idea because we know he's townie,
and therefore it wouldn't be as helpful as saving someone that potentially, or probably, is a pro town time traveler. The only thing is, if the doc saves Arm now, then it will only cost one fuel unit. I think it should be up to the doc. He/she knows how much fuel they have, therefore it's his/her decision. They should be able to decide whether or not it's worth it to revive him. Doc, if you have a decent amount of fuel, then why not? As far as the votes on Sapphire, it's the best choice for now. She hasn't posted often, or too helpfully. Input is important. However, I'll give her another chance to put her two cents in, though a bit more than that would be helpful. If she continues lurking/not helping, then I'll jump onto the wagon as well.

-DS
Ummm, wait a sec, did you just say don't revive the townie? Here, I'll italicize that part.
From what this sentence says, you'd rather have the doc protect someone randonly tonight and he/she could be prptecting mafia, rather than protecting a townie. This seems scummy. Also, with waht darklight said, he said "if someone claims protown power role," this could easily be done by scum also.
DS, you're post completely goes against everything the town has been talking about today. So Darklight, I think we have a lead.
Unvote Axel Vote Dragon Slayer
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:16 pm

Post by Crola »

Fuldu wrote:Well, I've found Sapphire's comments to be the most incriminating. For one thing, she's claimed not to have a time machine and specifically pointed to her PM not saying anything. That seems both unnecessary and arguably a careless attempt to claim a useless role. Since we've all seen the townie PM and it clearly does state that they have a time machine, I think she's just babbling out whatever comes to mind. It's possible that there are powerful roles without any time travel capability, but that seems improbable given that even townies have a minor capability.

unvote: Mgm; vote: SapphireVerde
You beat me to this point, I was about to say that everyone has a time machine. Something is very fishy about Sapp.
I'm gonna
Unvote DS and Vote SapphireVerde

Her lack of deffense may be due to hew newness to the site, but still, this is way too fishy for me. Also, if she does turn out to be Town, we can always revive her.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:14 am

Post by Crola »

Crap! Two kills in one night! We have MGM who dies, so someone went back in time to kill him, yet he was non-town, hmmmm. Also, Fuldu was killed, but no time travel was used.

Now, we have two Townies: Fuldu and armlx
and 2 non-townies: Sapph and MgM
as of now, I still think Sapph was on the scummy side, she almost seemed happy to die, as if expecting to be revived for sure, whereas Mgm seemed less scummy, again these are my opinions, they could have both been mafia, both been town power roles or one or the other.

Also, I'd like to point out that the doc didn't do anything. Maybe Sapph or MGM was a doc. The only thing is, if MGM was a doc, he still should have been able to protect, and Sapp said she had no time machine (which is a lie), but I'm sure the doc would have a time machine, and probably wouldn't lie about it. So, assuming anything of what I said makes sense (and it does to me) then we didn't kill the doc, but if this is so, why didn't he/she protect?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:08 am

Post by Crola »

Okay, so, here's the question, were Mgm and SapphireVerde good or bad?
I have the feeling Mgm was the doc, now assuming there's no docs left (due to lack of visible healing) we might have a nurse or one shot doc. Assuming Mgm's the doctor, then the one shot doc could go back in time and save Mgm.

Now, here's a completely different way of looking at things. What if we just get the doc (assuming we have one left) to revive only townies, then we kill only non-town roles whether scum or not. This way we can ensure the killing of scum, even at the expense of the cop and vig. Despite how good this plan is, it's way too idealistic, and may or may not work. It's just an idea we can vote on.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:10 pm

Post by Crola »

NanookTheWolf wrote:I know that I responded to this game like 2 days ago, but I guess the post didn't go through. The jist of the post, I basically was saying that the reason Sapphire didn't have a time machine yet, is because since she was a back-up doc, maybe she didn't get her time machine til the real doc was killed.

It's just a thought, and I wish I could write more atm, but I'm already late for work.
No, Nanook, you're wrong, mathcam said
everyone
had a time machine, that doesn't mean she'll get one later, it means she already had one and lied. If we look back, you'll see the townies were left in the dark when someone mentioned the amount of fuel used for each travel. This is because townies can't travel through time. I assume that Sapph just used the "I have no time machine" excuse to look like a townie. She was most likely scum.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:31 am

Post by Crola »

Okay, so we combine the plans, and
only
revive townies. If we do this though, we better have really good luck at lynching scum, and when I say scum, I mean Non-town(preferably scummy non-town). (although, this would be the case with any plan)
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:37 pm

Post by Crola »

Axelrod wrote:Well my earlier post seems to have not gone through (what's up with these forums anyway?)

What I said was that only reviving townies was safer (assuming that we still have the capability to revive anyone at this point), but that I think there are also ways to identify the alignment of the dead--crime scene/corpse investigators. That kind of role only makes sense in a game like this.

Also, any "non-town" who turns up dead that we didn't lynch is probably innocent (unless there is a SK in this game, who travelled to night two to make his first kill, and obviously travelled again this night. Seems unlikely).
Or if there's a vigilante. I don't like your logic Axel. You're saying we should go against everything we've said before and revive non-townies. Are you claiming "role investigator" because if you're not I disagree.
The mafia knows way too much, they know who we are, and there no way to know who they are. This puts us at a major disadvantage, one which I will not let the mafia exploit. I say no revival of non-town. SOme of you may agree but you'll say "no revival of non-town unless we're sure they're good"
No, I disagree with this quote, because we won't know if they're good. Axel just gave the Mafia a great claim, they could claime "role investigator." Even if we trust that claim, we can't verify if we revive mafia or not. I say leave the dead, dead, except for the townies. Townies' lives should be placed before all others.
This is of course assuming we have a doc. With or without one, I'm placing my vote on Axel.
Unvote Vote Axel
. It's gonna take some firm evidence to remove my vote, or a persuasive argument.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:39 pm

Post by Crola »

Electra wrote:... Crola, have you ever been in a time travel game before?
No.
Tactix wrote:A. Mafia and SK targeted armlx night one.
B. There will be an attempted future kill, by a scum group.
C. A doc protected somebody night one
D. A roleblocker stopped the SK night one.
My responses
A: Not necesarily, one killing group may not have killed, (Also, you never said you didn't kill Night one, meaning you may have been the one to kill armlx)
B: A, duh.
C: Makes sense.
D: Why the SK, couldn't it be the Mafia? ALso, since you never specified that the Roleblocker blocked the vig (you) I assume your kill was successful. If you say the doc protected the person you tried to kill, I'll think it's BS, so you better ahve an amazing reason.
Tactix wrote:. . . Crola . . . based on her . . .
A little choppy, I know, but the point is, I'm a he, not a she.

Also, I think it's a really stupid idea that you role claimed Tactix, despite that you thought it was in the town's best interest, you've killed the vigilante in doing so, which in turn hurtsthe town greatly, so your noble act has actually hurt rather than helped.

Unvote Axel
Sorry, based on what's been said, I misinterpreted your post and voted you unfairly.
FOS Tactix
I'm seriously about to vote you unless you have a really logical explanation.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:31 am

Post by Crola »

Tactix wrote:Keep in mind, I am not a permanent vig. I have a small number of actions I can take, and I'v already used one.
Woah, not a permanent Vig? So you're saying you have a limited amount of kills, or can you do a few different specific things? You've already claimed, but if you trully feel thet revealing your whole role will damage you or the town further, then please say so.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:10 pm

Post by Crola »

Nice, we got a huge deadline.
Tactix wrote:I mean only that I have a limited number of kills I can attempt. I have no other special abilities.
Wait, shouldn't a vig be able to kill every night? Or do you mean limited time fuel? One or the other or both, which one is it?
I'm not buying your vig story so far. You say you haven't killed yet, why? Most vigilantes would have killed by Day two.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:13 am

Post by Crola »

DarkLight140 wrote:I would definitely agree that Crola's being a bit excessively inquistive. He's protown, he kills, he time-travels. We know he can't do either forever; asking more is pretty pointless. As for not buying his story, what's not to buy? Why in the world would a mafia/SK come out as a vig- obviously asking to be shot Night One by a real vig or mafia/SK in doing so- with no pressure at all, to spread information that's useful but not critical to the town? I don't see how it would make sense; if you do, pray enlighten me.
Okay, I may not be able to counter that completely, but I will say that why would a Vig, and I'm using your words here "spread information that's useful but not critical to the town," if it sacrifices his life. We weren't even suspicious of Tactix at first, then he role claims, and here's the only logic I can put behind it:
1)It would prevent his lynch, which gives us chance to kill either non-townie or a townie
2) He dies in the process.
So, all we now know, is that if he dies, and he is indeed non-townie, we may or may not think he was telling the truth. That's about it. If he is telling the truth, he hurt the town more then helped, at least at this stage in the game. It could be an attepmt to get revive later
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:16 pm

Post by Crola »

Dragon Slayer wrote:I guess I'm not helping then by saying that i'm a basic townie, with no time travel abilities at all (since most people have at least said if they can travel or not I might as well put this out there, if we go with the idea of reviving only townies then it may keep a night kill off me all together as it would be a waste for them).

Secondly, I think MoS can potentially be scum (mafia not sk i think). I think out SK is Tactix trying to pull a fast one on us. It seems too coincidental. First, the fact that vig is a common enough claim for SK cause they can claim to have accidently killed a townie that they thought was mafia, when they're actually the SK. Also, in his reasons for only one kill night one, he included in his last reason (4) that a role blocker stopped the SK. Perhaps here he is trying to talk about the SK to take the idea off him being the SK (not sure how confusing that sounds, hopefully you get hte idea). Also, he claims to have attempted to kill mgm last night but failed because he was killed night one. Perhaps he actually killed him night one and is lying now? WHy did you go for mgm anyway? And generally vig's don't get many kills, I usually only give mine one. It just doesn't feel right. My guy today tells me to go with tactix, though as I stated, Mgm has been suspicious. I need to do more reading on him. THen I'll vote between the two.

-DS
I agree with this, hence my vote on Tactix. Hes probably SK, saying he's Vig, that way he gets revived if he dies, since he'll come up as a non-townie. Also, either way he'd have a kill a night to justify both claims. I say down with Tactix!
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Crola »

There is a deadline people, for when I don't know, but no one's posted in a while.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Crola »

SubtleTactix wrote:If I were an SK, what's the point of such an elaborate role-claim? Pretend for a moment that I am an SK:

There was no pressure on me to role-claim; why would I cause such a stir without even a vote on me? Further, with no other role-claims out there, I would be risking a counter-claim by a real vigilante, or being targeted by a real vigilante tonight. Or, a cop investigation. What advantage does it gain me? It doesn't make sense!

My claim would be suicide for me if I were an SK: between possible investigations and a real vigilante, I'd be killing myself for no good reason.

Look folks, I am a Vig. What I could deduce told me we likely still have a doc alive. I made my role-claim because:

* It prevents us from outing the doc if he is still alive,
* It saves the doc for another night (scum will probably target me ahead of taking a random shot hunting for the doc)
* It explains that we have an SK in the group.

Vote: Crola
. I find his agressive and persistent line of questioning suspicious, given that he didn't even fully read my defense, and that no counter-claim has been made against me.

One more thing: I never requested revival if I die, and frankly that would be a silly move for the town --
revive a confirmed townie instead
! So the logic that I claimed to set up a revival later does not apply.

--Tactix
First, sorry, about my last post, for some reason this page didn't exist for me until I posted.

Second, this is the most BS post yet.
He claims vig, right. This is suicide! Yet he goes on to say that if he was an SK, it would have been suicide for him to claim, well duh! It would have been suicide either way. If you read the top of the post he specifically says and I'll quote again:
There was no pressure on me to role-claim . . .
Okay, so why did you do it? You've condemned yourself to death tonight and further go on to syat that you don't want to be revived. YOur post and claim are both inane and illogical. You have helped the town in no way and have hurt it more than anything.

The best thing for a good power role to do is to keep their mouth shut because if they don't attention gets called to them, they die, and they won't get revived because they're not a confirmed townie.
I still say down with Tactix!
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:01 am

Post by Crola »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Frankly, I don't have much more I can say at this time. Revealing my role would nullify it's effectiveness, since the scum would then be able to act upon the knowledge I revealed to make my role pointless. If I live through tonight, I promise to fully explain my role as necessary. Also, the fact that DarkLight140 is less suspicious to you makes no difference to me. That's the way he plays. In every game I've seen him play, he's always on the list of the least suspicious people, whether he's scum or not. He stays quiet much of the time but then pipes up with helpful(or seemingly helpful) posts on occasion, in order to keep suspicion from moving to him. He's incredibly talented at staying alive, but I think I've caught him as scum for once. It's not definite, but it's a better lead than anyone else has come up with so far. Other than DarkLight, the only suspicion I've seen that may have any merit is on Crola. Also, I'm interested to know why you are so sure of Crola's role, Axelrod. It seems to me that you are so confident about your role assessments that you are ignoring what the players are actually doing.

Again, please do not lynch me today. I'm not claiming that I have some all-important role that needs special attention by the doctor or anything, but I'd rather be killed tonight and have a chance to live through to tomorrow, where I can reveal important information about what I do, than to be lynched today, when revealing what I know would be completely useless. All I'm asking for is one more night.
Okay, this could be either suicide or the right thing to do if we let MoS live. I am not the biggest fan of the power roles in this game. Also, I have the feeling that if we leave both Tactix and MoS alive, MoS will get killed and Tactix will stay alive, this is assuming both of them are good, which is hard to believe.
Well, I'm willing to let MoS live, not that I believe him, but my gut instinct says to let him live. If everyone else wants him dead though, I'll say okay, because letting him live should be a town choice.

Also, what makes a Tonwie vanilla? Can they be Chocolate, too? Or Mint Chocolate Chip?
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:34 am

Post by Crola »

mathcam wrote:
Current Official Vote Count:

MoS (3, Axelrod, Darklight, Uraj)
warpdragon (1, MoS)
Crola (1, Tactix)

Not Voting: Crola, Dragon Slayer, Electra

Dead People: Don't froget to submit votes by the deadline.
This is in
12 hours from this post.
(This is a slight extension, but I probably won't be able to spend time on this until then, so there's no sense cutting you off earlier than I have to).

Cam
Holy crap, what is up with this vote count? Mathcam, I hope it was a joke to put Warpdragon's name up because he's not in this game. secondly, It's me that's voting Tactix, and Tactix just unvoted, but still, I shouldn't be on the not voting list.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:34 am

Post by Crola »

Holy S%#t! You've got to be kidding me, 5 people left? I have the feeling we just lost our doc, firstly b/c Cam thought Fuldu was protected a previous night.
Next thing I'm gonna throw out for ya'll, how the hell did our so called "Vig" make it through the night?
Vote Tactix
I still don't trust you, not only 'cause you're suspicious, but also since the mafia didn't kill you. If you're logic is correct, there should have been 3 kills. One SK, one Mafia, one Vig. Now, we had 2 kills. Out of two kills, one of them most likely would have found its way to the vigilante, unless we're playing with really dumb mafia, but so far they've been doing a damn good job.
I say we kill Tactix, we'll know we made a mistake if he's a townie, but according to him, his death scene should show a non-townie role, I have a hunch he's our SK.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:17 pm

Post by Crola »

Okay, you bring up some good points Tactix, but with fatal flaws.

1)
Tactix wrote:Even if you think I am scum, I can't possibly be the last scum left in the game, since two people died after Day 2 ended. Who among Crola/Uraj/Axelrod/Drummer is scum? No matter what you think of me, there's scum among the other four of you somewhere.
You're implicitly admitting scum right here.

2) You tell me to unvote you, then you go straight away with an OMGUS vote against me. Why in the world would ask someone to not vote you, only to vote them when you finish speaking? This will only want me to leave my vote on more.

3) Darklight could very well have been a doctor, and we now know for a fact you killed him.

Finally, your really long post was just a sophisticated way of whining about the fact that you don't want to be voted for simply for the fact that you were still alive. You claimed Vig, with
NO
pressure on you! You knew the risks of this claim! You've probably done more damage than you realize if you trully are a vig, which at this point I doubt.

You have only harmed us thus far. I will not pull my vote.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:48 am

Post by Crola »

Oh well, even though Tactix was a Vig, he killed our doctor.
Wow, this was probably the quickest game I ever played.
Speedy, you asked for feedback:
1) The game was way too short, due to the whole time travel idea to it, Mafia can pick off people day one to help them win easily.
2) The Vig made it impossbile to win this time, it could have just been the way Tactix played it or it could be that the Vig is an extreme set back to the town. THe only instance the Vig could actually help the town would be to kill Mafia day 1 which would have people springto life, or if the Vig has made too many mistakes, he should be able to got to day one and kill himself, I think this should definitly be an option.
3) There should/shouldn't be a role revealing what non-townies are, this could be instead of a cop, cinsidering we didn't have one this time. Maybe the role can only investigate dead people rather than those still alive, again that's your call.
4) The fact there were only 2 Mafia helped in the balance a little.
5) Could we have some more specifications on the roles, such as time fuel each person had, and more specifications of the roles in general.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 am

Post by Crola »

Thanks, also, out of complete and utter curiosity, (this is one of my first questions asked) what would have happened if someone defied your will and role claimed, would you have erased them from time, let them keep playing, or modkilled them with cahnce of revival? You don't necesarily have to answer that now, but it seems you want to make anohter game with this theme, that's definitely something to consider.
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:56 pm

Post by Crola »

No hard feelings Tactix, sorry about leading the crusade against you.
This is the first game I played really agressively, and also the first game I lived to the end in.
Good game Cam.
~ Killer7

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”