The Werewolves of Millers Hollow (Game Over)

Barrylocke
Barrylocke
Goon
Barrylocke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 am

Post by Barrylocke »

As I said before, I'd rather see him get prod/replaced than lynched. But it seems that Percy and Yosarian's votes on Zoneace are more like pressure votes for him and his potential replacement, which is understandable.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

It's bare, as in carry Very Happy
Thanks, that makes sense :)
You didn't vote for a mayor, which I find odd. Are you happy with Yosarian2? Why or why not?
Perfectly happy so far, Yosarian has been making townie noises and hasn't been afraid to use his vote. My two choices were Shadow Knight and, if I remember correctly, Battle Mage, if that helps. Never got round to narrowing it down to an official vote- but I've no complaints so far.

Mufasa's still looking the most scummy from here- Mufasa, you've left a fair few points unanswered. ZONEACE I think has passed from "being a lurker" to "not even playing the game", so I don't think his inactivity can be a scum-tell.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

ZONEACE never picked up his prod, so I'm replacing him.

I'll give you a vote count after my grad school interview.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Wrong percy, he was at L-3 when yos asked for a claim. Read more closely next time.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by Mufasa »

V/LA till Friday
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Wrong percy, he was at L-3 when yos asked for a claim. Read more closely next time.
At that point, him claiming would have only helped the town, it would have not hurt the scum. For one thing, if he had given a full, detailed, and honest claim at that point of both role and name, he might not have been lyched.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 am

That's no longer my point. My point is that Percy is misrepping and purposefully lying about my argument. I find that scummy.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I don't find the early fullclaim suspicious. There was enough interest in lynching millar that L-3 could have easily been L-1 and an explanation of Xtoxm and millar's "partial claims" were absolutely necessary.

It's not really rolefishing if the fish jumps out of the water and into the boat like X did by saying he was unlynchable.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 pm

I don't find it suspicious either. I find Percy's misrep of the situation suspicious.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Mufasa wrote:Firestarter I said I dont know to why I originally thought BM looked so pro Town day one not what I said afterwards
Ok?... But this...
Mufasa wrote:I'm not believing that one haha so reviewing day one
the most likely person to lynch is Battle Mage for his contribution is so great that he needs to be lynched on the simple matter that he has a good con voyage.
Ill ask again, what distinguishes BM from the other Mayor candidates you lined up, Fonz & Yos, for lynching today?

How does someone go from being "So pro-town" and being one of your candidates for Mayor in D1, to being the lynch for D2?
('') (':') ('')
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Firestarter »

EBWOP..
Mufasa wrote:My bad guys the con voyage i meant to put conveying but my spell check came up wrong
Also, can you clear this up, I still do not understand what you were trying to "convey."
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by dingoatemybaby »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't find it suspicious either. I find Percy's misrep of the situation suspicious.
If there was nothing scummy about Yos's RC, why are you concerned with the details around it?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm not. I'm concerned with Percy's post on the last page.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by dingoatemybaby »

So you called out Yos for doing something you do not think is scummy because you wanted to pursue it later. And by "pursuing it", you mean you wanted to tell people you didn't want to talk about it. And when Percy agrees with you that Yos did nothing scummy, you feel Percy is scummy for getting a detail wrong.

Vote Zwet

because these random, silly, accusations are scummy.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Percy »

@zwet: I made an error in characterising it as L-1. That said, it doesn't change my opinion that Yos' request for a claim was not scummy (a point on which you now agree). It also doesn't change that it wasn't 'rolefishing' in any meaningful way. Now can you answer the question that I posed in the previous post:
Percy wrote:Now you've said that it was to start discussion on Yos. It failed. Do you still want to talk about Yos? What is your opinion of him now?

@Yosarian: I personally think that millar is a stumped player with townie win con. However, the discussion as to his alignment is not completely sorted out for some players, specifically:
Dr Pepper 596 wrote:We should try to ignore millar13. He has no measurable agenda.
If he has a win condition, it probably not town
. We have no way to pressure him.
It will only add onto the massive WIFOM generated
. The town does not need this kind of distraction.
MikeSC6 611 wrote:Yay, I said that Village Idiot could be someting other than a jester :D Although, I said just about everything at one point or another...
We don't know if that's as far as it goes though, there could be more to it than just that
Yosarian2 621 wrote:Your general role is confirmed.
Your alignment is not; you may have some strange kind of role with a win condition other then "You win when the threat of lycanthropy is eliminated"

That being said, you most likely are pro-town, and I'm interested to hear what you have to say.
Firestarter 622 wrote:For all we know, M13, if he has a win condition, has probably been met.
In a post I made earlier, I found that one of the conditions is convincing town to lynch a village idiot...

In any case, alignment is unknown
. So ignoring him may be the best idea.
dingoatemybaby 627 wrote:What am I missing?
When were you confirmed as town
?
So, a lot of discussion, my bolding. You said later:
Yosarian2 631 wrote:So, yeah; we basically should consider millar a "tree-stumped" townie at this point, I think.
I agree with you, but other players do not:
Dr Pepper 639 wrote:Nothing he did gives me any confidence in him. I voted him under the premise of lynch all liars. Well he is still in the game. I am not pleased with the result.
I would vote him again if I could
MikeSC6 642 wrote:
This millar thing is still making me uneasy
. On the surface it does just seem resolved- but the way millar is trying to get people to acknowledge his "confirmed townie" status, I find that odd. You're unlynchable right, so why try and convince us (and semi-OMGUS Firestarter in 626 too)? We know that this game has some special mechanics, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see something that might trigger millar off again or something.

The idea that doubting your townie status is scummy as well, millar, doesn't wash
- is it likely that scum would challenge you, when they can't lead it to a lynch? I can't see it.
Again, my bolding.

I reacted to zwet's pronouncement:
zwetschenwasser 651 wrote:The important thing is that the WIFOM surrounding him is gone.
...which was his attempt to justify his hammer. I didn't think that the discussion had died down at all - 5 players had expressed doubts, one player (Yosarian2) changed his mind but two players (Dr Pepper and Mike) continued to be unconvinced after Yosarian's clarification. Thus when zwet claims he hammered millar to remove the WIFOM, I am simply pointing out that it is still around, and that this is no defence to why he hammered in the first place.

@Everyone: Are you considering millar to be a stumped townie, or something else? Why?

@Mod: Any news on the ZONEACE replacement?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Percy: But...the mod told us millar is pro-town. Not only did he post his name in blue in two different places; when he was lynched, he specifically told us that millar, the village idiot, could not be a lychenthrope. I'm not sure how much clearer we need it to be...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Firestarter »

RE: millar...

Right now, he's more likely a stumped townie.
The colouring, and him effectively being removed from the game brings me to this conclusion. However, doubts are not erased yet..
It was Millar13 who pointed out the colouring of his name, which isn't entirely suspicious, Im just saying.
Also, the Mod did say...
"In this game, each day after the first will have a random event drawn from a deck of events I have created. Who knows what will happen? A global post restriction for that day? A new way to lynch people? People being temporarily removed from the game?
Or something else entirely?
"

Should we rule out the chance that Millar13 could be back in the game as the rest of us are at some stage? I think we can, its maybe a case of crossing that bridge if we need to.
I dunno, but at the moment, stumped townie-ish.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm

It seems that Percy is confused about the game details. I'll let it slide... for now.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Percy »

@Yos: I agree with you - he's protown stumped, and barring unpredictable weirdness he'll just hang around. More importantly, people were still talking about it when zwet called the issue resolved: this is independent of whether you think the discussion has any merit.

@zwet: Can you answer my questions?
Goddamn
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Percy wrote:Firstly, asking for someone at L-1 to claim is not rolefishing. Secondly, you made a big deal out of it (HOW COME NO-ONE NOTICED?! or something to that effect) when everyone else could see it for what it was.

Now you've said that it was to start discussion on Yos. It failed. Do you still want to talk about Yos? What is your opinion of him now?

Also, the WIFOM surrounding millar has
not
gone. People are still talking about whether we can assume he's a stumped townie or something more malevolent. I think it's a terrible idea to lynch a Jester (or some other related role), but you seem to think that if someone might be a Jester you might as well lynch them just to be sure. Is this correct?
@Zwet: Are you only concerned with the first paragraph? What about paragraphs 2 and 3?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Vote Count!

(3)Mufasa: Dr Pepper, Firestarter, Jahudo
(3)ZONEACE: Percy, Yosarian2
(1)zwetschenwasser: dingoatemybaby
Dr Pepper
MikeSC6
Barrylocke
Percy
Yosarian2
Firestarter
dingoatemybaby
Jahudo

Not Voting: zwetschenwasser Mufasa MikeSC6 Barrylocke ZONEACE

With 12 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Haschel Cedricson on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:28 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Should Millar13 be on that list? I thought he lost his ability to vote or be voted for?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Dr Pepper »

dingoatemybaby: Look at Percy now. He is actively participating while following another lead. Will you now try to paint Percy in such a fashion that he wasnt even close to possibly doing?

Mufasa: Are you even playing this game? Do you plan on answering the questions posed to you? When will the analysis begin? Because my vote isnt going anywhere for now and even if I change it, it is very likely to come back to you later whether it be tomorrow or next week.

zwets: OK thats now twice that you pointed at something with an implication without following up on it. You are starting to seem a little shaky in my eyes. Also I dont think Percy is quite satisfied with the answers you have provided.

I am a little dissappointed with activity breaking down. I hope to see discussion picking up and some serious analysis going on soon.

Dizzy: Mod questions need bold.
If millar13 is on the vote count list, does that mean I can vote him?
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:17 am

Post by dingoatemybaby »

Dr Pepper wrote:dingoatemybaby: Look at Percy now. He is actively participating while following another lead. Will you now try to paint Percy in such a fashion that he wasnt even close to possibly doing?
I suggest you go back and reread what I actually said about Percy. I was talking about a specific tactic he said he was going to use. I'm done trying to correct you on this. If you want to talk about what I actually said, fine. I'm not interested in defending misrepresentations of my position.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

Just to clarify my "suspicions" of millar- I agree that he's most likely pro-town, but because we're in a game with special mechanics we can't consider him to be a confirmed townie. Millar might not even be completely sure himself, from the flavour he could be triggered only when there's a full moon or something like that.

Baseless speculation, I know- but millar13's unlynchable, so I guess it's harmless.

I guess activity'll pick up again once Mufasa's back and we get a replacement.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”