she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: millar13

Let's stop bullshitting and kill this guy.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 am

Post by raider8169 »

millar13 wrote:So far people want me lynched...because I am vague or just random. No real signs of scum has actually really mean shown at all
I disagree, you have lied, voted yourself and have been overall anti-town, which includes not defending yourself before. You really should have been lynched already for it but I am not ready see you dead yet.

I would like to see you defend yourself and make a list of people you think are scum.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Jahudo »

My read on millar

Post 1334 - Votes Seraphim to L-1 on his second post as a replacement, doesn’t give any tangible reasoning behind the vote. Acts defensive in that vote post, as if he expects to get flak for his vote.

I don’t like that he votes without giving examples of why he thinks Seraphim is scummy. That is something everyone should do before they put someone to L-1. I don’t like that he preemptively creates a defense for himself, it looks like he’s trying to plan a way to get Seraphim lynched without getting heat for it. It looks like bad intentions.

Post 1337 - (not a very elite post) but doesn’t explain why Seraphim is most scummy. I don’t like his defense that as a replacement he is impartial…that just doesn’t make sense. He’s in the game to win it. He has a win condition. He can’t be impartial.

Post 1341 - looks like an excuse not to provide quotes. To me it looks like someone that doesn’t want to take the extra effort and time to back-up his actions. Maybe he didn’t read close enough and it would take too much effort to really justify his vote. Maybe he isn’t worried that his win condition isn’t going to be achieved.

Post 1353 - Says he doesn’t have his own opinion because he hasn’t been playing inside the game enough to get a vibe. I can agree with this to an extent. It is hard to read a game that was months in the making and get the same perspective as people who have lived through it. But that shouldn’t prevent someone from explaining such a critical vote. It is too late in the game for a gut feeling.

I’m not getting a feeling that either millar’s accusation of OMGUS from Seraphim or his self vote in post 1414 is an accurate measure of his alignment. It looks more like frustration because he isn’t taking steps to hide his frustration. Post 1470 is more frustration.

Post 1376 - WIFOM. Also you would unvote because lynching him today would increase the chances of your own lynch tomorrow.
millar13 wrote:So far people want me lynched...because I am vague or just random. No real signs of scum has actually really mean shown at all
Even though I don’t like that he’s leaning on this defense instead of trying to find scum, I am getting the same feeling. He wasn’t being open so plenty of people jumped to suspect and vote him, and he closed up even more, enhancing the feeling that he is scum.

Maybe he is scum but in reading his posts I believe he is more frustrated noob town that is also acting anti-town. I want to see him get in the game and give real analysis.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:That totally makes up for yesterday's lynch fail.

I need go back and reread stuff in hopes of finding interesting stuff. Still can't get "into" this game.

Meow.
How'd that go minineko?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Vote Count:

millar13
(4) Seraphim, Slicey, Azhrei, Riceballtail
Riceballtail
(1) hp [leaves]
Slicey
(1) millar13

Note Voting:
raider8169, minineko, ortolan, WhereIsTony, Jahudo

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am

Post by ortolan »

Jahudo (1502) wrote:Maybe he is scum but in reading his posts I believe he is more frustrated noob town that is also acting anti-town. I want to see him get in the game and give real analysis.
I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being. millar who do you find scummy- anyone besides Slicey?
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 am

Post by millar13 »

At the moment I really haven't seen anything. When I went over topic, Serpahim seemed scummy but his claim at L-1 seemed convincign considering he thought he was dead. All the others scummy looking players are already dead.
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:20 am

Post by raider8169 »

millar13 wrote:At the moment I really haven't seen anything. When I went over topic, Serpahim seemed scummy but his claim at L-1 seemed convincign considering he thought he was dead. All the others scummy looking players are already dead.
Do you think your bandwagon is scum driven then? If so, who do you think the scum members are?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Jahudo »

I've been reading Seraphim closer but I haven't been getting a scum vibe from him. I can elaborate later but I want to look at our lurkers first.

RBT meta attempt.

Sushi Mafia
She has been playing this game for 4 months in a 24 player game as a starter.
She has 36 total posts for a average of about .3 posts per day.
Most posts are 1-2 sentences long, only 2 are close to a paragraph long.
Her alignment is ???

Mafia 85
She played for 4 months in a 25 player game as a starter.
She had 79 posts for an average of .66 posts per day.
Most posts were 1-2 sentences but about 8 posts were a paragraph or more.
She was SK.

Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
She played for 3 months in a 24 player game as a starter.
She had 107 posts for an average of 1.18 posts per day.
Most posts were 1-2 sentences but about 10 posts were a paragraph or more.
She was town.

It is hard to make a conclusion from a small sample size of large games, but I think her post length is more a style preference than an alignment tell. For some reason she hasn’t had nearly the number of big posts in this game as others, but she also hasn’t had any where near the number of total posts in this game as others.

RBT: Can you explain why you were more active in these games than you are in this game?

My read on her:

-Self vote. I read it as a joke on her name, I don’t think the action or the timing is suspect.

-Her first vote on Seraphim. I read Seraphim’s vote as a prod of a lurker so I don’t see it as opportunistic. Her voting him back looks defensive and she sticks by her vote against his without looking at other people, which is what his vote was all about, so I see Seraphim’s point even more.

-Lurking. As early as post 212 she said she had some V/LA but it’s over now. Since that was only page 9 I don’t see it as an excuse to be this far below her mark for posts per day.

-Vote on Santos. She adds momentum to the wagon but doesn’t say if or how she feels about Santos; just about the wagon. She even maintains her suspicion of OGML in that post. It looks jumpy.

-Vote on Zwet. I like the pressure she adds along with her vote. I think her contribution to his wagon looks pro-town. But then she jumps on Jebus when she sees the zwet wagon has stalled. I don’t like the jump happening so fast and close to her feeling that zwets wagon had stalled.

What I’m seeing from her is a lot of wagon hops. It fits into her playstyle of posting 1-2 sentences at a time. If she sees a wagon she likes, she will add her vote but not much of an explanation. The momentum leads to faster lynches and she even said the days were happening too fast, but her playstyle continues to help the speed of the game and how quickly people are lynched.

The fact that she hasn’t been contributing full time and being visible, but her vote has been used full time to make the days go faster look like a scum lurking strategy. I think she is scum.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My read on Minineko

In two months she has post 15 times for an average of .25 posts per day.

The only other game she has played since Feb. 22 was 5 posts over 11 days (.45 posts per day) and then he was lynched as scum. For that entire game she was posting .46 posts per day, so she maintained the same average in that entire game as she did in this most recent time frame.

I’m not sure what to make of that because she posted more in that game and she was scum. I don’t believe that lurking is an alignment tell in this case, but may be a result of having to replace in, read the game, and get a feel for it. A few of her posts make it seem that way and they look genuine.

So I don’t think it’s a scum lurking strategy but this could be as much scum trying to get into the game as town. My gut says town because early on she at least trying to look at many people’s posts in her few posts, when she could have easily limited her involvement to one viable wagon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In short, RBT looks scummy to me.
Vote: Riceballtail
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:15 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Reminder that deadline is scheduled for Monday. I understand that WhereIsTony has been missing for most of the day, I'm still looking for a replacement. May extend deadline in regards to this situation.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:31 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

It'd be cool if we could pressure Tony's replacement today.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

RBT also needs more votes on her.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Slicey »

FoS: hp [leaves]

You've constantly been ignoring minineko, who is guilty of the same things as RBT.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

He hasn't done any quickhammers.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 am

Post by raider8169 »

I am happy with a millar lynch. I was hoping to see him post suspicions and in this type of a game. I dont see that happening but I will give him a little longer before adding my vote.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Jahudo »

Mod: Has Minineko been prodded? She hasn't posted in 9 days.

millar13 wrote:At the moment I really haven't seen anything. When I went over topic, Serpahim seemed scummy but his claim at L-1 seemed convincign considering he thought he was dead. All the others scummy looking players are already dead.
What about Slicey? Do you really think he is scum? If so, do you see anything scummy about him that doesn't involve him thinking you are scum?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

prod going out now
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Minineko »

Going to have to go back and read again. Everything I read here goes ummm... in one eye and out the other?

I certainly don't have to to go back to the start :(

Meow.
-_'_-
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

raider8169 wrote:I am happy with a millar lynch. I was hoping to see him post suspicions and in this type of a game. I dont see that happening but I will give him a little longer before adding my vote.
What do you think about RBT?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by Azhrei »

V/LA till 1st or 2nd of May

Note - Nothing I see about millar wants to make him unvote him, so I'll leave my vote there.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:05 am

Post by raider8169 »

hp [leaves] wrote:
raider8169 wrote:I am happy with a millar lynch. I was hoping to see him post suspicions and in this type of a game. I dont see that happening but I will give him a little longer before adding my vote.
What do you think about RBT?
I dont recall anything that made RBT stand out to me. Though I have never read her posts in isolation. I will have to do that before I can answer the question.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Slicey »

RBT has been active lurking, posting mainly one liners. I still feel that millar and minineko are much more scummy than her.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Finished reading over RBT. I see all lurking going on but sadly its no different then the rest of the lurkers we have in this game. I think pressure would be good however I do not think it will do any good this close to the deadline. It is something worthy to look into tomorrow.

That sad I do not think there is anything better then a millar lynch right now.

Vote millar13

Should be L-1
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Jahudo »

millar needs to get into the game NOW because his lurking is anti-town.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

And he also needs to do a full claim.

Like with flavor.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”