Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Korlash »

SC wrote:Major HoS: Korlash. Enough said./quote]

That's a good way to avoid actualy refuting my reason for it. But ok. Whatever.
Fire wrote:This is your case? the claim?
Ok..
This has been answered in 2 posts, firstly, view me in isolation, and read post 59 with the flavour that was requested, and in 62 when I told you why I posted the aforementioned flavour in the way I did.
So? What, you answer something so it goes away? By that logic no one would ever be lynched as long as they answer stuff.
Fire wrote:You are basing this ridiculous theory on me being scum right now, and continuing to be scum right the way through the game, presumably, if Im left alive that long after the aforementioned continuing scum-like actions.
You say that if I'm town, I need to die???? WTF?
Earlier in the game I was being battered by almost everyone in the game, so drawing connections will be quite easy if I flipped town, thats a BS reason, end of.
Your case on me seems to be with the claim Ive given, you've continually said I need to be lynched, culminating in "If I'm Town, you need to be lynched". THAT alone should see you higher in the spotlight, as we are still in a healthy position to catch scum before D1 ends. You want this day to end quicker than anyone else, and your reluctance to discuss, calling it anti-town along the way, makes you scummier too. SC has done this to a lesser extent than you, but has backed off after the posts Ive made, joined with most of the replacements posts. For these reasons then, I must...
... You people are missing the point. If you are town you need to die TODAY, instead of dying in LYLO... If you are lyched in endgame we lose, and if you survive until endgame you have a high chance of being lynched. Where-as if lynched today, and you're town, we at least don't lose. It might sound like a stupid reason to call for a lynch at the time, but if we do reach endgame and you're alive and everyone starts remembering all the doubts about you and you start to see a wagon forming (and your town) just remember I tried to save us.

So your reasons for voting me are... A misrepresentation of what I said, although I highlyexpect you to say something along the lines of "it's the same thing..." even though it's not. The fact I want the day to end, which no matter how much you want the day to contnue or you think it's pro-town to continue or blah blah blah, I haven't said "end the day... silence" I've fucking argued my point and explained why I want what I want. Something you have yet to comment on. And my "Reluctance to discuss, calling it anti-town" Wow that's an even bigger misrepresentation then the first one. I've said a "specific type of discussion" (or in this thread we called it the scum list argument) had potential anti-town possibilities. I've also stated not all discussion is good, some is bad... Which could be interpreted as me saying "some discussion is anti-town" although if that is what you meant in this post of yours you phrased it horribly wrong.

So you're vote is based off two misrepresentatons and something you have yet to comment on my reasons for. Wow you're vote is solid man. What's the rule, third vote on a wagon is scum? *looks around* Yeah? Yeah i thoguht so. Hey look at that.
Miller wrote:Wow I think I am going to have to re-read this.
You can be like me and skip it if you want. :P
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Korlash »

Oh right, EBWOP:
Fire wrote:This is your case? the claim?
Ok..
This has been answered in 2 posts, firstly, view me in isolation, and read post 59 with the flavour that was requested, and in 62 when I told you why I posted the aforementioned flavour in the way I did.
"View you in isolation"? Yeah, every claim and every reason looks good when you take the reasponces and comments made by other people out of it.

The whole "I Pulled my claim off a wiki" is BS. That right there is why your claim is stand alone lynch worthy. That right there, combined with whatever else other peope might think, is why you will never be trusted enough to avoid being a lynch contestant. That right there is what will ALWAYS cause doubt in your claim, "He's town who claimed... off a wiki and not his role pm? hmmm, that sounds fishy..."

This is why you need to be lynched today regardless of alignment, to prevent the danger and distraction you will cause later on. And here's the kicker, i actually think you are scum anyways. I mean seriously, would I be arguing people will always find you suspicious if I thought you were town? I say this so no one ever makes the mistake of accusing me of calling town and saying lynch you anways.. I know someone was going to! Yeah, talking about you man *points finger randomly*... /paranoid look

Oh and @ People voting me and/or plan on voting me in the near future: Answer me why me, as scum, would work this hard to get Fire, as town, lynched? I had been inactive all day, why would I come back in and say these things as scum? That's just stupid. And why the hell would I do all this for a vanilla town? I could get if he claimed doc, but vanilla town? Come on... Call it wifom if you want, I don't care. It's still a line of thought you should answer for yourself before you vote me.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@alexhans: I'm too lazy to update my wiki. The semantics thing is barely valid any more. Also, as I said, prom is tonight, and I'll be out until probably 3 or 4 am with that, so you get to deal with me not doing a ful read until then.

Also, I do generally back things I say up with evidence. Lots of it. Pages and pages sometimes. However, this game was a pain in the ass to read in the hour I had to catch up and post before going to bed last night, so I skimmed instead. I'll probably just go with it for a bit, and then do a full reread once I have some more time on my hands in a few days.

@Strangercoug: I'll respond fully to your points when I have some more time. I'm pretty much just doing quick checking in posts in all of my games and then leaving again.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Battousai »

Hi, I'm still here guys...

I find it weird that all this hate on Korlash has stayed solely on him. I mean, just about everything he has said that people are voting him for, I have already said. Notice I commented that Fire needs to die today, even if he is townie. Notice I never gave my scum list to Lin. That because I see no merit in it at this stage of the day.

I think the only reason some people (forgot who all is on the wagon right now) are voting Korlash is because he is being more outspoken about it, which, imo, is more townie.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:Hi, I'm still here guys...

I find it weird that all this hate on Korlash has stayed solely on him. I mean, just about everything he has said that people are voting him for, I have already said. Notice I commented that Fire needs to die today, even if he is townie. Notice I never gave my scum list to Lin. That because I see no merit in it at this stage of the day.

I think the only reason some people (forgot who all is on the wagon right now) are voting Korlash is because he is being more outspoken about it, which, imo, is more townie.
And you aren't doing it because...?
('') (':') ('')
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Korlash »

;_; Did I ever tell you Shikamaru is my favorite naruto character...

Man that's going to seem so out of place if you ever change your avy...

And I don't think you ever said the exact phrase "If he is town he needs to be lynched today." which I think is going to be the biggest reason for a lot of the heat I will take here shortly.

I actually forget what Alex was voting me for... And what's his name used my inactivity as a reason. So neither of them are even voting me mainly for what I've been saying here.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Korlash »

Fire wrote:And you aren't doing it because...?
Not trying to answer for Bat or anything... but doing what? This seems a little vague to me... I'm assuming you're talking about not giving his list to Lind, yes?

Just trying to clearify this so I don't get back into the whole you wasting time argument.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Firestarter »

Korlash wrote:Oh and @ People voting me and/or plan on voting me in the near future:
Answer me why me, as scum, would work this hard to get Fire, as town, lynched?
This reminds me of something...

Oh, yeah, how hard I worked to defend myself throughout the early stages of the game...

This is an extract of my post 69
Firestarter wrote:te="Firestarter"]If you seriously think I would spend 2 weeks helping out town, as scum, you are seriously deluded.
Why is it any different now?
Scum want more than anything else to lynch a townie, correct?
I didn't say I wanted to hang around for 2 weeks just so I could lynch someone, I wanted to stick around and help town after my inevitable lynch, as at that time, I requested the deadline based on me being lynched. Go back to the time I posted that, I did want the deadline to be reached, I was expecting to be lynched... I had NO hidden agenda, why as scum, would I post more content if my lynch was inevitable???

Why the fuck is it any different now???
You wanted/want me lynched, I wanted to add content.

Korlash wrote:So? What, you answer something so it goes away? By that logic no one would ever be lynched as long as they answer stuff.
If it reads townie, then it might go away, however, it reading scummy will only add to whats been there already.
Sit back, read again, and work it out.
Your tunnel-visioning is getting ridiculous at this stage.
Korlash wrote:
"View you in isolation"?
Yeah, every claim and every reason looks good when you take the reasponces and comments made by other people out of it.
OMFG...
I asked to view me in isolation as its much easier to find the posts, and it was the method I used to find my posts I spoke about.
Yet again, your twisting the context of my posts.
AND, if anyone wanted to see the build up, and/or posts after mine, thats very easy to do, Townies will do this anyway to see how the discussion went.. Do you seriously think I asked you or anyone else to view my posts in isolation hoping, just hoping that you all would NOT read the lead up, after-posts???
This is twisting, and stretching.
Korlash wrote:So your reasons for voting me are... A misrepresentation of what I said
What have I misreped you on... your theory that leaving me alive now till endgame sees Town lose???
I, along with others may I add, are not misreping you, its simply a stupid thing to say when no-one has been lynched yet, and while theres the chance that scum can still be caught D1.
Remember, your basing this on me being Town, saying Ive gotta die in D1....
If you seriously think Im Town, and your posts have me believing you do for one reason or another, why are the hell would you NOT want further discussion, or to lengthen out the day, or do anything pro-town?
I mean, after I flip town, my posts may become valuable.. shouldn't they?? I say yes, but to have only spoken about 1 other person, M13, for the most part, what are you trying to achieve???
Your trying too hard to have me back on the chopping block, because you think its good for town to lynch a town...
I dont agree with your logic, and I certainly do not agree with your pursuing of me while basically ignoring everything else...
Korlash wrote:And here's the kicker, i actually think you are scum anyways. I mean seriously, would I be arguing people will always find you suspicious if I thought you were town? I say this so no one ever makes the mistake of accusing me of calling town and saying lynch you anways.. I know someone was going to! Yeah, talking about you man *points finger randomly*... /paranoid look
Covering your ass, when you based your "lynch Firestarter, coz if he's town it will be good" theory.
No, just no.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Firestarter »

Your quite right Korlash....
Clarification is good.
Firestarter wrote:
Battousai wrote:I think the only reason some people (forgot who all is on the wagon right now) are voting Korlash
is because he is being more outspoken about it
, which, imo, is more townie.
And you aren't doing it because...?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Battousai »

Firestarter wrote: Scum want more than anything else to lynch a townie, correct?
I didn't say I wanted to hang around for 2 weeks just so I could lynch someone, I wanted to stick around and help town after my inevitable lynch, as at that time, I requested the deadline based on me being lynched. Go back to the time I posted that, I did want the deadline to be reached, I was expecting to be lynched... I had NO hidden agenda, why as scum, would I post more content if my lynch was inevitable???
To appear more townie so as not to get lynched? Is it possible you, as scum, thought if you dragged out the day and added some posts that you could save yourself from being lynched?
Firestarter wrote:And you aren't doing it because...?
?Doing what?
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:
Firestarter wrote: Scum want more than anything else to lynch a townie, correct?
To appear more townie so as not to get lynched? Is it possible you, as scum, thought if you dragged out the day and added some posts that you could save yourself from being lynched?
I imagine scum could apply that tactic. Yes.
Is this an actual belief you hold, Bat, in relation to my posts at that time?
Battousai wrote:
?Doing what?
Um, lets see.. its bolded in my last post, and has something to do with being outspoken...

:roll:
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Firestarter wrote:
Battousai wrote:
?Doing what?
Um, lets see.. its bolded in my last post, and has something to do with being outspoken...

:roll:
You've gone back to posting fluff. This is not something you want to do if you want to stay alive.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Firestarter »

StrangerCoug wrote:You've gone back to posting fluff. This is not something you want to do if you want to stay alive.
Oh really?
And when was the last time I posted fluff?
And why are you doing nothing else but posting fluff?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Battousai »

Sorry for not refreshing my page right before I posted...

The main reason is because I haven't been all to active. The main reason is becausse.... FINALS! Right now, I'm working on a microeconomic analysis of Brazil. Once I get done with that I have to finish my paper on why should the United States establish a National Language. Then I have to finish my multi-state data network that utilzes frame-relay, ospf, and access lists for a made up company that stores data for companies in an off-site storage facility. Not to mention studying for the written finals themselves... Yeah, my plate is pretty full right now. :(

When I saw votes coming on Korlash for something I also agree with, I had to post what I thought of it.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Korlash »

Fire wrote:Why is it any different now?
Scum want more than anything else to lynch a townie, correct?
... *sigh* No scum want to appear pro-town. saying "I've been helping out town for two weeks" is more likely done by scum then saying "If you are town you need to be lynched today" and whatever else people think I said that was scummy.

And i've already covered the wasting time. Dead scum often use the last of their days with WIFOM and mis-info. I'm not trying to speculate on if you were doing that or not but if you are asking me why, that is one possibility.
Fire wrote:If it reads townie, then it might go away, however, it reading scummy will only add to whats been there already.
It's not a tunnel vision. I'm pushing your lynch but I am in no way ignoring anyone else. Although gratned my lack of activity does make my attacks against you stand out more. And because I have been pushing this recent discussion as useless I've most likely not been a part of most of it, which has the sideeffect of making my case look sort of tunneled but at the same time keeping me consistant with what I am pushing. I don't fault you for thinking I'm tunneled, but I'm not.

And it didn't read townie, it read scum pulling a fakeclaim off the wiki. The exact opposite of townie.
Fire wrote:OMFG...
I asked to view me in isolation as its much easier to find the posts, and it was the method I used to find my posts I spoke about.
AND, if anyone wanted to see the build up, and/or posts after mine, thats very easy to do, Townies will do this anyway to see how the discussion went.. Do you seriously think I asked you or anyone else to view my posts in isolation hoping, just hoping that you all would NOT read the lead up, after-posts???
It's nice that you strawman this point and avoid the actual reasons I posted in responce to you after it. it really go to show just how scummy you are with your vote against me.
Fire wrote:What have I misreped you on... your theory that leaving me alive now till endgame sees Town lose???
I, along with others may I add, are not misreping you, its simply a stupid thing to say when no-one has been lynched yet, and while theres the chance that scum can still be caught D1.
If you seriously think Im Town, and your posts have me believing you do for one reason or another, why are the hell would you NOT want further discussion, or to lengthen out the day, or do anything pro-town?
I mean, after I flip town, my posts may become valuable.. shouldn't they?? I say yes, but to have only spoken about 1 other person, M13, for the most part, what are you trying to achieve???
Your trying too hard to have me back on the chopping block, because you think its good for town to lynch a town...
I dont agree with your logic, and I certainly do not agree with your pursuing of me while basically ignoring everything else...
... Well first things first if you had actually read my post instead of just strawmaning that last point and skipping the actual reasoning I posted afterward you would know what you had misrepped. And of course you now have a thirdmis-rep in this post as well.

First things first, the mis-rep in this one.
Fire wrote:Remember, your basing this on me being Town, saying Ive gotta die in D1....
No, I'm not. I already made this clear. I don't think you are town, I am not basing anything off you being town at all. I'm saying in the hypothetical situation in which you are town (last time I checked there are people in this thread who think you are town and so I have to argue this point in order to lynch you) You need to be lynched today, instead of waiting and being lynched some other day. WCS you are lynched endgame, in which if you are town we all lose.

the other misreps are:
1) Saying I said "if I'm town, I need to die" when I said "If you are town you need to by lynched today"
2) Saying I was "Reluctance to discuss, calling it anti-town" implying I called discussion anti-town in and of itself when in reality I called specific discussion bad with the potential to be anti-town.

Your vote and continuation of backing up your vote only shows you have failed to both grasp my points AND even failed to actually read my posts, something no town should ever do against someone they not only think is scum but are currently voting.
Fire wrote:Covering your ass, when you based your "lynch Firestarter, coz if he's town it will be good" theory.
No, just no.
i don't need to cover my ass. What I am doing is for the benefit of the town as a whole, I'm like the hero of a movie who knows there's a plot to assassinate the president but no one believes me and everyone thinks my brother was a terorist and... wait... this is the plot of Eagle Eye... hmmm...
Bat wrote:?Doing what?
Ha ha ha... Ahhhh... Told ya Fire...

He is asking you why you haven't been "more outspoken about it" like I have. I being whatever it is I've been outspoken about today.
Bat wrote:To appear more townie so as not to get lynched? Is it possible you, as scum, thought if you dragged out the day and added some posts that you could save yourself from being lynched?
This too is another speculative argument for why he, as scum, would say what he said. I like the "mis information" point better simply because it allows for him "resolving himself to death" to be sincer thus accoutning for whoever said that. But yes, this is an equal possibility as well. It's perfectly reasonable for scum who think they may be lynched to do everything in their power to save themselves. And this would not be the first time scum argued for something like giving town information. Fire seems to think anyone as Mafia would be honest about being mafia and fight against things that are considered pro-town, when in reality the mafia are usually the ones pushing for these things.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Korlash »

Fire wrote:Oh really?
And why are you doing nothing else but posting fluff?
I'd say the last time I called you on it... for pretty much the same thing as now... You don't learn do you?

And why do you feel the need to throw attacks back at people without justification? I mean that's just bad play. One could argue OMGUS in this post simply becuse you failed to give examples of his fluff. As one player to the next perhaps when you attack people for things like this in the future you include reasoning and examples to back it up. And by the future I mean other games, I doubt you'll have the time to make too many more of them in this game.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:The main reason is because I haven't been all to active. The main reason is becausse.... FINALS! Right now, I'm working on a microeconomic analysis of Brazil. Once I get done with that I have to finish my paper on why should the United States establish a National Language. Then I have to finish my multi-state data network that utilzes frame-relay, ospf, and access lists for a made up company that stores data for companies in an off-site storage facility. Not to mention studying for the written finals themselves... Yeah, my plate is pretty full right now. :(
Did you make this known in an earlier post that your time was limited?
If so, I did not see it, and apologise wholeheartedly...
If you haven't, then I guess it could have been taken that your were not pursuing your idea's... whereas Korlash was, profusely.
Battousai wrote:When I saw votes coming on Korlash for something I also agree with, I had to post what I thought of it.
Are you reading the entire game, with your limited time?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Firestarter wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:You've gone back to posting fluff. This is not something you want to do if you want to stay alive.
Oh really?
The time you posted the last sentence of #435, which I have down as being at 12:40 PM MDT exactly.
Firestarter wrote:And why are you doing nothing else but posting fluff?
I'll answer this question when you tell me not only how many of my last ten posts in this thread besides this one are fluff, but also which ones.

FoS: Firestarter

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Firestarter wrote:
Battousai wrote:The main reason is because I haven't been all to active. The main reason is because.... FINALS! Right now, I'm working on a microeconomic analysis of Brazil. Once I get done with that I have to finish my paper on why should the United States establish a National Language. Then I have to finish my multi-state data network that utilzes frame-relay, ospf, and access lists for a made up company that stores data for companies in an off-site storage facility. Not to mention studying for the written finals themselves... Yeah, my plate is pretty full right now. :(
Did you make this known in an earlier post that your time was limited?
If so, I did not see it, and apologise wholeheartedly...
If you haven't, then I guess it could have been taken that your were not pursuing your idea's... whereas Korlash was, profusely.
You wanted my reason, I don't care if you take it one way or the other, as it is the truth.
Firestarter wrote:
Battousai wrote:When I saw votes coming on Korlash for something I also agree with, I had to post what I thought of it
Are you reading the entire game, with your limited time?
When I get access to the internet (like right now), I skim the thread after I do X amount of work, then possibly make a short post, then go back to work. Right now, I'm posting more than I want to, because my project I'm currently working on is so boring :(
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Firestarter »

Korlash wrote:No scum want to appear pro-town. saying "I've been helping out town for two weeks" is more likely done by scum then saying "If you are town you need to be lynched today" and whatever else people think I said that was scummy.
...and what else do you consider what you've posted as "and whatever else people think I said that was scummy."?
Korlash wrote:
Dead scum often use the last of their days with WIFOM and mis-info.
I'm not trying to speculate on if you were doing that or not but if you are asking me why, that is one possibility.
You did speculate.. ;)
Korlash wrote:
Fire wrote:If it reads townie, then it might go away, however, it reading scummy will only add to whats been there already.
It's not a tunnel vision. I'm pushing your lynch but I am in no way ignoring anyone else. Although gratned my lack of activity does make my attacks against you stand out more. And because I have been pushing this recent discussion as useless I've most likely not been a part of most of it, which has the sideeffect of making my case look sort of tunneled but at the same time keeping me consistant with what I am pushing. I don't fault you for thinking I'm tunneled, but I'm not.
OK... thanks for making my point more... valid?
Korlash wrote:And it didn't read townie, it read scum pulling a fakeclaim off the wiki. The exact opposite of townie.
Again, I refer to me being called dumb, inane, etc, etc.. then clever-scum, and now supposedly dumb by giving out info on the roleclaim.
Its just not consistent, and your using either the best way it suits you to put more pressure on me.
So, again, which is it.. Am I stupid or clever?
BTW, Im not saying it's actually you who's called me dumb, etc, etc.. but it reads that way from your posting.
Korlash wrote:
Fire wrote:OMFG...
It's nice that you strawman this point and avoid the actual reasons I posted in responce to you after it. it really go to show just how scummy you are with your vote against me.
Strawmanning? You gotta be kidding me....
Korlash wrote:
Fire wrote:What have I misreped you on... your theory that leaving me alive now till endgame sees Town lose???
... Well first things first if you had actually read my post instead of just strawmaning that last point and skipping the actual reasoning I posted afterward you would know what you had misrepped. And of course you now have a thirdmis-rep in this post as well.
What you are doing now is backtracking... your ploy to paint me as town that needs to die has lost backing, now your trying another, painting me as scum.
Korlash wrote:First things first, the mis-rep in this one.
Fire wrote:Remember, your basing this on me being Town, saying Ive gotta die in D1....
No, I'm not. I already made this clear. I don't think you are town, I am not basing anything off you being town at all. I'm saying in the hypothetical situation in which you are town (last time I checked there are people in this thread who think you are town and so I have to argue this point in order to lynch you) You need to be lynched today, instead of waiting and being lynched some other day. WCS you are lynched endgame, in which if you are town we all lose.
No.. you did not make this clear. Your basis of lynching me, if you leave out everything that you agreed with SC on, which was later refuted succesfully, is the Roleclaim and lynching me as vanilla town, remember.. "Lets lynch FS, because we may hit a PR and then have FS losing the game for Town."

Korlash wrote:the other misreps are:
1) Saying I said "if I'm town, I need to die" when I said "If you are town you need to by lynched today"
2) Saying I was "Reluctance to discuss, calling it anti-town" implying I called discussion anti-town in and of itself when in reality I called specific discussion bad with the potential to be anti-town.

Your vote and continuation of backing up your vote only shows you have failed to both grasp my points AND even failed to actually read my posts, something no town should ever do against someone they not only think is scum but are currently voting.
1. Whats the difference between lynched and dying?
2. You wanted the day to end asap, dismissing further discussion. THIS is anti-town and scummy.
Korlash wrote:
Fire wrote:Covering your ass, when you based your "lynch Firestarter, coz if he's town it will be good" theory.
No, just no.
i don't need to cover my ass. What I am doing is for the benefit of the town as a whole, I'm like the hero of a movie who knows there's a plot to assassinate the president but no one believes me and everyone thinks my brother was a terorist and... wait... this is the plot of Eagle Eye... hmmm...
yeah, whatever...
Korlash wrote:
Bat wrote:?Doing what?
Ha ha ha... Ahhhh... Told ya Fire...

He is asking you why you haven't been "more outspoken about it" like I have. I being whatever it is I've been outspoken about today.
Bat admitted to not refreshing the page.
Also... outspoken about his beliefs, like you.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Korlash »

Fire wrote:...and what else do you consider what you've posted as "and whatever else people think I said that was scummy."?
Whatever people have voted me for that was in regards to something I said. I have neither the time nor the energy to look it up right now. Although yes, that statement doesn't really efect anything I don't specifically mention. it was mainly directed at the one comment I did reference, and so let's just take the "whatever else I said" part off.
Fire wrote:You did speculate..
If you're refering to the bolded part you quoted that is not speculation, that is fact or at least that is my opinion of scum in general. it's only speculation if i ever said "I think you are doing this" and as I said "dead scum" i.e. a general term, it is not speculation. Well I suppose it's speculation on a grand scale, but that's hardly something that should factor into this game or your case against me.
Fire wrote:OK... thanks for making my point more... valid?
Nope. I explained why it looks like tunneling but is not in fact tunneling. The only thing you should be thanking me for is that it is not scummy to have called it tunnel vision. Any other day I wold have attacked you for misrepresenting my posts as a tunnel.

Nice avoidance of everything I said though. You seem to do this alot.
Fire wrote:Again, I refer to me being called dumb, inane, etc, etc.. then clever-scum, and now supposedly dumb by giving out info on the roleclaim.
Its just not consistent, and your using either the best way it suits you to put more pressure on me.
So, again, which is it.. Am I stupid or clever?
BTW, Im not saying it's actually you who's called me dumb, etc, etc.. but it reads that way from your posting.
... unless you prove I called you both "dumb" and "clever scum" this has nothing to do what-soever with my point. Using other's words and reasoning to try and discredit my posts is scummy, so stop doing it or prove they were my words and reasons.

(i.e. you're calling it inconsistent that what I said is different from what other people have sid. Which is just stupid... Seriously...)
Fire wrote:Strawmanning? You gotta be kidding me....
You focused on the one minor sentence and blew it up as my biggest point (and only as you ignored allt he rest) when in fact it was nothing more then a slide remark against your own word usage. Blwoing up a minor point and ignoring everything else is almost the exact definition of strawman, you strawmanner.
Fire wrote:What you are doing now is backtracking... your ploy to paint me as town that needs to die has lost backing, now your trying another, painting me as scum.
First off this has nothing what-so-ever to do with the quote you quoted. Would you mind actually making a real responce to that quote? thanks.

Secondly, I've called your Claim BS since you first claimed it, this is not backtracking. This is me reiterating a point I've already made and you and everyone else has forgotten.
Fire wrote:No.. you did not make this clear. Your basis of lynching me, if you leave out everything that you agreed with SC on, which was later refuted succesfully, is the Roleclaim and lynching me as vanilla town, remember.. "Lets lynch FS, because we may hit a PR and then have FS losing the game for Town."
You do have a point. My most recent stuff has been less about me thinking you are scummy and more about you needing to die regardless. This is because your wagon had lost some support, some people were calling you town, and that new guy said you looked sincere or whatever. I've been most concerned with trying to get your wagonback up to full speed and so I've been going after those thoughts and not the fact your claim is BS. Although granted i should have brought that up again earlier, for that it is my bad.

And sorry nw guy, not time to look up your name but you know who you are. This is not meant to be insulting I'm just super short on time and am trying to bust this out ASAP before I leave.
Fire wrote:1. Whats the difference between lynched and dying?
2. You wanted the day to end asap, dismissing further discussion. THIS is anti-town and scummy.
In the quote you posted, nothing. The key word was not "lynch" it was "today" Sorry for not making that clear.
2) No it wasn't. i made my stance clear on why that specific discussion was useless and only helped scum. It would have been anti-town if all is aid was "this discussion is bad" but I outlined why it was bad and NO ONE has countered what I said, at least I don't remember anyone countering what I said but I could have missed it.
Fire wrote:Bat admitted to not refreshing the page.
Also... outspoken about his beliefs, like you.
Doesn't matter, i was right you uwere too vague and that he would question you on it. Do you at least see my point about how much you are wasting this "discussion" with your vagueity now?

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: V/LA this weekend.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Firestarter »

Korlash wrote:
Fire wrote:No.. you did not make this clear. Your basis of lynching me, if you leave out everything that you agreed with SC on, which was later refuted succesfully, is the Roleclaim and lynching me as vanilla town, remember.. "Lets lynch FS, because we may hit a PR and then have FS losing the game for Town."
You do have a point. My most recent stuff has been less about me thinking you are scummy and more about you needing to die regardless. This is because your wagon had lost some support, some people were calling you town, and that new guy said you looked sincere or whatever. I've been most concerned with trying to get your wagonback up to full speed and so I've been going after those thoughts and not the fact your claim is BS. Although granted i should have brought that up again earlier, for that it is my bad.
I think this is one of the biggest things I can highlight in your last post....

Your admittance to having me lynched by whatever method is necessary for you to garner support from.

After my claim, you went on a quest to have me lynched because if I'm vanilla town, and left alive, a PR might, just might be either mis-lynched or NK'd. At one point, I was resigned to being lynched, because this argument was presented by others, and at the time, some I thought more townie than others.
Now... we've had a lot of discussion about this since, and the fact there is a chance to lynch scum, which is what Town should be doing, you have gone on to rant about me being lynched since the replacements entered the fray with their views. Those same players, along with others who have dropped their votes along the way, have seen me more townish than I had been.
You also admitted to tunnelling me since thos same posts were posted.
Now you are saying I should be lynched because Im scum???
This is something scum would do, trying to mislynch by whatever means are possible.
And if you are town, then this is quite silly what you are trying to achieve, the most obvious reason being that you will be targetted if my lynch came about.

I dont think your silly, I think your being inherently scummy...
When I was on the chopping block, your posting was steady and deliberate, I feel.
Now that my lynch has become "less-inevitable" you are really trying to have it re-ignited, by whichever argument you deem necessary. Its become more desperate as time has passed, culminating in you wanting me lynched as town, and now as scum, fundamentally starting from very weak cases by M13, then SC.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Battousai »

M13's case wasn't weak...

Also, it is not scummy to try and get someone lynched by changing your method of attack to garner more support. He was trying to garner support from people that think you may be town, to lynch you. I don't recall him ever saying you are town or thinking you are town. Just saying IF you are town and IF you are left alive. I don't think he wavered on thinking you are scum, nor have I.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:M13's case wasn't weak...
Also, it is not scummy to try and get someone lynched by changing your method of attack to garner more support. He was trying to garner support from people that think you may be town, to lynch you. I don't recall him ever saying you are town or thinking you are town. Just saying IF you are town and IF you are left alive. I don't think he wavered on thinking you are scum, nor have I.
I believe M13's case is weak... as was SC's, as is Korlash's...
Who are you, to tell me otherwise??

____

Now, if Korlash believed me to be scum, why push a case based on me being town???

Surely, pushing a case on someone being scum would be the best option, no??

Bullshit.

He didn't have a case for me being scum, otherwise we'd have seen it first.
He's been trying to get me "policy lynched" for pages and pages now.
Again.. Bullshit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”