The Werewolves of Millers Hollow (Game Over)

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Sorry, Millar13 shouldn't have been on the list; that's what I get for c/p'ing the list of male players. That's fixed now.

Anyhoo, tubby216 replaces ZONEACE, effective immediately.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok i am replacing in,

is there anything i need to answer too right off??

in the mean time i will read and try to catch up expect a post tomorrow
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:35 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

The third paragraph has already been addressed by others, and I've said repeatedly that NO, I don't want to discuss Yos anymore.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Dr Pepper »

@tubby: There is nothing specific you directly need to answer for. The player you are replacing has been heavily lurking since day one. I personally would like a decent analysis of the current game state from you after catching up.

@dingo: I havent misrepresented anything. You have been trying to make something scummy that wasnt. I never even accused you of being scummy yet. But I am now starting to wonder just what you are up too. Percy currently has a perfectly legitamate stance and unless it was reset, he is still voting ZONEACE/tubby while contributing and starting more discussion. You are being misleading and completely paranoid with outrageous accusations.
FoS dingo

@Mufasa: You have explained nothing. My vote will still be here when you return. Perform some analysis.

I don't think zwets did anything with the Yos comment. Earlier he mentioned it may be worth discussing later. And later he didnt feel the need to bring it up. He never 'pushed' the issue. I see nothing wrong with zwets in that specific respect.
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by dingoatemybaby »

Dr Pepper wrote:@dingo: I havent misrepresented anything. You have been trying to make something scummy that wasnt. I never even accused you of being scummy yet. But I am now starting to wonder just what you are up too. Percy currently has a perfectly legitamate stance and unless it was reset, he is still voting ZONEACE/tubby while contributing and starting more discussion. You are being misleading and completely paranoid with outrageous accusations.
FoS dingo
There is that misrepresentation. I did NOT criticize Percy for voting for Zone. I've told you this enough times that your misrepresentation can not be anything but deliberate.

I criticized him for saying he would not unvote Zone unless Zone managed to accomplish "excellent scumhunting". Pledging not to vote for anyone else, no matter how scummy those people might be is NOT good play.

Also, I did NOT criticize Percy for voting for Zone.

And in conclusion, I did NOT criticize Percy for voting for Zone.

Here is what I said.
dingoatemybaby wrote:I'm sure that calling out lurkers is a good idea. However, you suggested you would keep your vote on him until he provided "excellent" scum hunting. That seems to me a way to keep a vote out there which won't really do anything. It is an easy way to avoid committing to an actual lynch.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Dr Pepper »

dingoatemybaby wrote: I criticized him for saying he would not unvote Zone unless Zone managed to accomplish "excellent scumhunting".
And I am saying the criticism is unwarranted.
dingoatemybaby wrote: Pledging not to vote for anyone else, no matter how scummy those people might be is NOT good play.
Is there a scummier person here right now? Because I dont hear you doing very much scum hunting.

dingo, who do you think is scummiest right now? Who do you think is towniest right now?
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 am

Post by dingoatemybaby »

Dr Pepper wrote:And I am saying the criticism is unwarranted.
Well, that is just silly. It is obvious that no one should limit themselves to voting for a specific person regardless of how scummy other people are.
Dr Pepper wrote:dingo, who do you think is scummiest right now? Who do you think is towniest right now?
I voted for Zwet because I find him to be the most scummy. I've found the Fonz to be the most townie, though it seems he has not posted in a while.

@Fonz. You here?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Jahudo »

dingoatemybaby wrote:I've found the Fonz to be the most townie, though it seems he has not posted in a while.

@Fonz. You here?
He's a woman in this game so he went into the forrest.

I think Mufasa is scum. Let's discuss how he should have more votes. I'll go first. I think Mufasa is lurking, selective reading, and wishy-washy on his opinions of people. That is why I think Mufasa is scum.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:51 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

[quote=Jahudo]I think Mufasa is scum. Let's discuss how he should have more votes. I'll go first. I think Mufasa is lurking, selective reading, and wishy-washy on his opinions of people. That is why I think Mufasa is scum. [/quote]

I definately agree- I'm just waiting for him to come back and answer the points people have that are unanswered before voting. If he continues not to acknowledge and explain the points people have made, I think I'll be voting then. Or if the explanations aren't good ones.
Barrylocke
Barrylocke
Goon
Barrylocke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Barrylocke »

Concerning Percy/ZONACE , I think he shouldnt have had "excellent scumhunting" be his condition for an unvote. Im also assuming that now that ZONEACE has been replaced, he'll chill out on that issue.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Firestarter »

@ Barrylocke...

Your thoughts on Mufasa please...
('') (':') ('')
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by dingoatemybaby »

I also agree that Mufasa is scummy. If he can not provide a good defense for himself, I am willing to change my vote. However, I also expect Zwet to step up and stop casting random accusations if he wants me to consider him town.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Percy »

tubby216 701 wrote:ok i am replacing in,

is there anything i need to answer too right off??

in the mean time i will read and try to catch up expect a post tomorrow
Welcome. A summary of your thoughts on the game, who you think are scum and why would be much appreciated.

@Dr Pepper:
I don't see how this:
dingoatemybaby 698 wrote:
Dr Pepper 697 wrote:dingoatemybaby: Look at Percy now. He is actively participating while following another lead. Will you now try to paint Percy in such a fashion that he wasnt even close to possibly doing?
I suggest you go back and reread what I actually said about Percy. I was talking about a specific tactic he said he was going to use. I'm done trying to correct you on this. If you want to talk about what I actually said, fine. I'm not interested in defending misrepresentations of my position.
...leads to this:
Dr Pepper 703 wrote:@dingo: I havent misrepresented anything. You have been trying to make something scummy that wasnt. I never even accused you of being scummy yet. But I am now starting to wonder just what you are up too. Percy currently has a perfectly legitamate stance and unless it was reset, he is still voting ZONEACE/tubby while contributing and starting more discussion. You are being misleading and completely paranoid with outrageous accusations.
FoS dingo
Specifically, I think you challenged dingo, and his response was not "misleading and completely paranoid with outrageous accusations". Can you state more clearly why dingo earnt your FoS? Was it from that post, or previous posts? If it was from previous posts, why didn't you FoS then?

Re: Mufasa. He has been incredibly unclear, appears to have not read the game due to his many off-context remarks, and has been very unhelpful. I can see the situation where he's just a crap townie, however, and I'll stop myself short of deciding one way or the other until he posts again. I'd like for him to clarify the Battle Mage thing, but I'd much prefer it if he started talking about the players who are actually here at the moment.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:20 am

dingoatemybaby wrote:I also agree that Mufasa is scummy. If he can not provide a good defense for himself, I am willing to change my vote. However, I also expect Zwet to step up and stop casting random accusations if he wants me to consider him town.
This is strange. Do you think my goal in this game is to convince you that I'm town? I'm playing to win, not playing to give you a townie read.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Firestarter »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
dingoatemybaby wrote:I also agree that Mufasa is scummy. If he can not provide a good defense for himself, I am willing to change my vote. However, I also expect Zwet to step up
and stop casting random accusations
if he wants me to consider him town.
This is strange. Do you think my goal in this game is to convince you that I'm town? I'm playing to win, not playing to give you a townie read.
You preferred to ignore the bolded part...
And your comment has set off an alarm in my head.

FOS:
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 am

I already responded to that random accusation.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Dr Pepper »

Percy wrote: Specifically, I think you challenged dingo, and his response was not "misleading and completely paranoid with outrageous accusations". Can you state more clearly why dingo earnt your FoS? Was it from that post, or previous posts? If it was from previous posts, why didn't you FoS then?
dingo earned my FoS for his repeated critisms of Percy's vote plan. His opinion was made known. It was responded to by myself repeatedly and Yos in post 649. dingo keeps pushing for Percy to change the vote style only because someone might be scumiier. I have repeatedly asked dingo to provide a better target and he hasnt. dingo is trying to get a vote changed without providing a solid reason. I find these actions of his to be either misleading or paranoid.

dingo later accuses me of misrepresenting his stance when I have not. I find that accusation to be outrageous. Could I have said it a little more calmly and/or politely? Probably. Thats how I see it.
dingoatemybaby wrote: @Fonz. You here?
I wouldnt make such a big deal about this except this is the third time today/this week we have mentioned several of the players are removed due to their roles' gender. Only 12 of the town is remaining because 8 of the players are in stasis. Good selective reading there sir. If you were paying any sort of attention, this question would have been answered a couple days ago after asking about BattleMage.

tubby: I am still waiting for that catch up post you promised a couple days ago.

Mufasa: Are you quitting because thats what it looks like? My vote is going to stay here now because I am certain of your scummitude. You have been very dodgy, avoiding questions posed directly to you. And now it seems like you are lurking until this blows over. I wont tolerate it.

On another note, there is plenty of material for analysis. I want to see people out here making some actual discussion as opposed to sitting on the side lines. The scum wins when town lurks and doesnt talk.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by MikeSC6 »

Mufasa said he'd be away til Friday- two days later, and it seems like he's avoiding us.

Vote: Mufasa
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:23 am

I don't find mufasa scummy at all.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Firestarter »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't find mufasa scummy at all.
Can you point to what others have said about Mufasa, why they have votes on him, that you do not see as scummy.
You say you dont find him scummy at all... what do you read him as.. neutral, pro=town?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 am

He sounds like a busy guy, that's all. Neutral, mostly.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Mufasa »

Well finally I am back, got back from boston friday had a game then was called up to go to a military event training this weekend srry for the inconvenience in which my schedule interferred with getting back here and posting answers to you're questions.

Dr Pepper patience is a virtue and you are really pushing the envelope a little bit hard, almost to the point that you are trying to hard to get an easy lynch in which It makes me think that you may possibly be scum
fos Dr. Pepper

Okay Battle Mage questions I was seriously just throwing out random thoughts at the time that perhaps he could easily be scum as could anyone else, and I had just thought that I jumped on the trio that had Yoz. BM, was afterwards not the smartest move, and with that said I think we jumped a little to quick on choosing a mayor, but time will tell.

Battle Mage to me hasn't posted a post since I had put out an accusation and has really let the rest of you rip into me as to why I had accused him smart move but I find him a wee bit lurkish without saying he would be gone so
fos BM [/]

Any other questions I will gladly answer now im back
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:51 am

See? I rest my point.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Mufasa »

I am in school full time and I do have a active life outside of school I'll be on nights to check but don't expect me to be able to come and answer all you're questions every day.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 am

Why turn so defensive, Muf?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”