Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Battousai »

Alex- I think that he was trying to help his scum play, by making a meta of not voting in the RVS. That is not scummy nor townie, thus null. Same as smelling like your socks is null. Though, his non vote is what made me choose him over anyone else.

And yes, I do think Fire is scum.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Korlash »

Fire wrote:Your first point proves that you were wrong about eplacements being easier to find at night, yet you staunchly spoke of this many times in your case to see me lynched.
No it doesn't. We never went to night. How long do you know it would have taken? It took at least two posts by the mod speaking about "still trying to find replacements" or something like that. You can't "prove" something with only one half of the evidence existing man. This is a pretty stupid statement on your side. When we replay this game let's go to night with three replacements needed and we'll see which game took Gorrad longer to find the replacements for.

This is just another example of the BS bad rebuttles you keep trying to pass off and... I have to tell ya... shit like this only makes policy lynching you seem like such a great idea on top of the reasons I've already given. So thanks for making my job easier man...
Fire wrote:"Scum are more concerned with ending discussion than with surviving once they accept defeat"
Does this apply to me...??
Town on the other hand, once accepting of their death, are more interested in grilling the people attacking them and getting their opinions heard.
Does this apply to me..?
None of it applies to you, it was all "in general" the only thing that applies to you is the "People with different playstyls" thing at the end.
Fire wrote:Yet you say I get points for both.... How?
Did I end discussion after being resigned to being lynched?
Did I grill those attacking me and getting them to post?
You get scum points for "mis information" and town points for continuing to 'scum hunt' although I use that term loosley. As the mis information thing is unproovable and scum can pretend to scum hunt neither are real valid points. This is a subject where one person can make a case about you being scum and you can make just an equally comelling case that you are town. It's kind of a moot subject when you really think about it and I think once three or four back and forths have been made about it it's nearing time to 'move on' so to speak.

You didn't end discussion you started wasting eveyone's time with vague questions and refual to clearify them.

and um... Sure... I guess you did.
Fire wrote:Now, unless I have not made myself clear, Ill repeat this for clarification...
At one stage in the game, almost anything I posted was being ignored or dismissed out of hand, this was because most players had a vote on me, I was L-1 at one stage.
And yes, I became resigned to being lynched.
But with the replacements coming into game, they've heartened me with their posts, and has re-ignited my want to remain in the game.
With the game still in D1, there is still a chance to find scum, rather than lynch a "resigned to being lynched vanilla townie", which was, what was happening at the time.
I was resigned to being lynched, but I never said I wanted to be out of the game.
... Doesn't change the fact you were at one point resigned to being lynched, and it definitly doesn't change the WIFOM but Korlash = scum contradiction.

And... Who said you wanted to be out of the game?
Fire wrote:The basis of me being lynched was that I was claimed vanilla townie, and was the main push on me being lynched... Not that I was considered scum.
With the game still in D1, there is still a chance to find scum, rather than lynch a "resigned to being lynched vanilla townie", which was, what was happening at the time.
I wanted to help, at least in bringing out scum before being lynched, and SC's attacks on me after the replacements came in, looked really bad, he was pushing inconsistencies and lies, which has been now shot down.
I voted him for it, and he is still near the top of my pile.
Korlash has pushed my "being town needing to die" case, and has hit a brick wall.. Why? well, it should be evident...
I haven't hit a brick wall. Last I checked my wagon just halved and I pretty much got SC to admit you were scum... Seems to me like I'm progressing at a very fast pace.
Fire wrote:Now he's calling me scum, and as far as I can see, he's using the roleclaim as the main point in his case, along with the ever more present Battousai. This Ive explained numerous times now, and should be easily referenced in my isolated posts.
Ok... I've never tried to hide your explinations, people can look at them all they want. Doesn't change the fact your explinations make you more likely scum. I mean you explaned you pulled your claim off a wiki... You pretty much admitted to fakeclaiming right there... I kinda don't even see why I am wasting my time arguing, you should have been lynched the second you said that.

So yes, people, please go read his explinations for yourselves. I woud love to actually hear some rebuttle on this.
FIre wrote:Lets lynch him because he's town. Fail.
Lets lynch him because he's scum. Unbelievable.
Never said lynch you because you're town. Now who's pushing lies and inconsistencies? yet another point against you. I told you guys I could get him to attack himself and here he's done it twice now. Go me!

It's unbelievable to lynch scum? How does that make you town to not want to lynch scum?
Fire wrote:I dont think that lynching someone on future scenarios is a good thing, if it was, we'd kinda know how its gonna go from the outset, and not even bother taking part in the game... This is at the very least anti-town
He's already been shown to be wrong by saying replacements will be better found at night.. Thats aload of rubbish, it was just another reason to have my lynch pushed through quicker.
We don't know how it's going to go. knowing that one player is going to be a danger in the future hardly tells us the outcome. Now your opinion on furutre speculation is fine. we're all entitled to our own opinions on the matter.

I will note this is the second time you have pushed I was wrong about the replacements when you have no proof of how long it would have taken to find the replacements. You are kinda sad if this is the best thing you can find to combat me... I mean being wrong abotu that would hardly have effected my case on you in anyway even if I was.

Can we lynch this guy now? Please?
Fire wrote:Korlash in the quoted parts of his posts atop of this post, back me up by his theory.
1. I did not want discussion to end after being resigned to being lynched.
2. I did attack/grill those wanting me lynched.
1. So? Scum can say "let's keep talking" just as much. I myself admitted as scum I would never give up and would keep fighting until I died. Different people, different play.
2. And? To your credit you do probably follow this rule of thumb. Congrats man, you have a semi-worthless moot townie point! yay! Far outweighed by yur obviousness of being scum, but hey small victories right?
3. You also have the moot worthless scummy point for your costant use of vagness and refusal to clearify which falls under the scum setting up misinformation part of the "scum v town give up theory" So you're 1 for 1. HA! not really a victory at all I guess.
Fire wrote:Im now less sure about Korlash being scum, Battousai has come into my reckoning because of his playstyle.
This I will investigate into later.

How? What did I do to make you less sure about me being scum? Gain support? You see my wagon beginging to drop and some of my arguments being heard so you jump ship? Seriously you just made a full post attacking me and my points yet I somehow magically am less scummy to you? This is more BS man... Seriously, how can anyone think you are town?

MAIN FOCUS OF THIS POST:

For all you non-fire readers who have grown tired of my posts here is a little pick me up to help you get through it easy. The main things to take from this post are:

1) In regards to the WIFOM thing, he never really answered it. He began to, but then went on to other things. He pretty much avoided the topic all together except for the line "Regarding the whole WIFOM issue if I was left alive... " That was litterally all he said on it.

2) He says he voted SC for pushing "Inconsistencies and lies" and then accuses me of trying to lynch him because he is town. Which is a lie itself. This is his second contradicting statement for those of you keeping score at home. It is further proof he is misrepresenting my case against him at every turn.

3) I somehow got less scummy to him after a full post of him attacking me. I just don't get how that is possible. So questioning how much he relaly thought I was scum, and how much he was just trying to mislynch me after all this.

Pretty much the important things to take from this post are, Fire is scum, Fire needs to be lynched, and of course Fire is scum again.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Gorrad »

Vote Count:

Firestarter(4): Isacc, Millar13, Korlash, Battousai
StrangerCoug(1): Sajin
alexhans(1): Kairyuu
Korlash(1): Lindisfarne
Lindisfarne(1): GhostWriter
Sajin(1): StrangerCoug
Battousai(1): Firestarter

Not Voting(2): Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn, alexhans
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Sajin »

alexhans wrote:
Hell! Im gonna make this clear:
@everyone: Do you think Fire is scum or not?

I am fairly sure hes town.I think hes town at about 80-20 odds. I am willing to go through with a lynch due to the reasons Korlash and Bat have posted. I still think SC is scum.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Sajin wrote:
alexhans wrote:
Hell! Im gonna make this clear:
@everyone: Do you think Fire is scum or not?

I am fairly sure hes town.I think hes town at about 80-20 odds. I am willing to go through with a lynch due to the reasons Korlash and Bat have posted. I still think SC is scum.
^^This^^
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by alexhans »

Hi kairyuu.... when are you gonna post that reasons against me and SC? (Or at least at me if that was the only thing you had against SC)
I'm back...
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Once I actually get around to doing a full read of the thread, which may not be until next weekend at the latest. I'm shooting for Wednesday or Thursday though.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by alexhans »

At least say what made me so scummy in brief.
I'm back...
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

At the moment, I don't remember what jumped out at me in my skim through. However, the misrep didn't look too good either. I'm calling the rest gut until I reread.

Sorry, I just don't remember. I'm in too many games right now.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by alexhans »

Kairyuu wrote:At the moment, I don't remember what jumped out at me in my skim through.
However, the misrep didn't look too good either.
I'm calling the rest gut until I reread.

Sorry, I just don't remember. I'm in too many games right now.
Cool. really cool. You don't remember so you want to say that one post was misrep and that that is scummy to excuse yourself? Come on.... You can't just call someone scum saying that there are so many reasons to count and after not being able to remember ONE!

That's why you musn't say things if you can't back them up. I assume you're now gonna try to cover your attitude finding some equally weak things as your misrep accussation... :x
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Get over yourself. Some people don't have the time to dig through twenty pages of walls 'o text to make a case while simultaneously juggling 4 large theme games. I'm not gonna just say "oh, this guy told me to do something. I should go do that now."

I don't care what you think of my behavior. I have already said that when I have more time I will do a full reread. Until then, deal with this. You aren't winning any town points with all of this "you ain't got nothing on me" attitude either.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by alexhans »

I don't care about winning town points. It's just that I don't like your attitude since the beginning. You could be a bit more conservative and wait till you have something to attack people. Imagine how you'd feel if someone says... Kairyuu is scum for so many reasons I can't state right now... And then they leave it at that... You would say... WTF! this guy's pushing other people on me without even saying why...
I'm back...
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Exactly. And then people would say, "he's playing like IS/Fritzler/BM/Baby Jesus, let's see where this goes."

Also, I have plenty to attack you for. I just have a shitty memory, so it's all vague and jumbled in my head with my other games right now. When I do my reread you will get probably a ~5-7 page (in word) post detailing my read of the game.

But until then, you get to

Deal.
With.
It.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Sajin wrote:I am fairly sure hes town.I think hes town at about 80-20 odds. I am willing to go through with a lynch due to the reasons Korlash and Bat have posted.
Let me get this straight—you're willing to be behind the lynch of a player whom you think has an 80% chance of being town? May I ask what exactly you are smoking?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Post by Korlash »

Kair wrote:Also, I have plenty to attack you for. I just have a shitty memory, so it's all vague and jumbled in my head with my other games right now. When I do my reread you will get probably a ~5-7 page (in word) post detailing my read of the game.

But until then, you get to

Deal.
With.
It.
... Instead of posting all these little worthless quips you couldhave probably managed a semi feasable post outlining in brief detail a few, ot all, but a few of the "many reasons" you mentioned earlier.

And he is not the only one asking you to do this... so... you're running out of room to keep blowing us off.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by Isacc »

I have to defend Kairyuu here, as I have been out for the same period of time and for the same reasons (prom yay!), and you guys have posted such an utterly ridiculous Wall-o-text frenzy that it's nearly impossible to keep up. I am a pretty heavy poster at times and I even think it's getting out of hand with the super-massive overly-complicated posts.

That said, people need to start making their arguments consice and organized. Many of the wall posts are definitely NOT necessary or understandable.

And, I'm doing my best to catch back up, but you guys will have to wait a tad on me too, as it is the last week of school.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 am

Post by alexhans »

Isacc wrote:I have to defend Kairyuu here, as I have been out for the same period of time and for the same reasons (prom yay!), and you guys have posted such an utterly ridiculous Wall-o-text frenzy that it's nearly impossible to keep up. I am a pretty heavy poster at times and I even think it's getting out of hand with the super-massive overly-complicated posts.
What does it have to do with giving reasons for something that he supposedly already knows or otherwise wouldn't have stated? What if I say you are scum (matter of factly) for so many reasons and don't back them up...
Isacc wrote: And, I'm doing my best to catch back up, but you guys will have to wait a tad on me too, as it is the last week of school.
I'm not worried with replacements taking their time (I took mine) but I don't like unsupported accussations flying around.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 am

Post by Firestarter »

alexhans wrote:
Isacc wrote:I have to defend Kairyuu here, as I have been out for the same period of time and for the same reasons (prom yay!), and you guys have posted such an utterly ridiculous Wall-o-text frenzy that it's nearly impossible to keep up. I am a pretty heavy poster at times and I even think it's getting out of hand with the super-massive overly-complicated posts.
What does it have to do with giving reasons for something that he supposedly already knows or otherwise wouldn't have stated? What if I say you are scum (matter of factly) for so many reasons and don't back them up...
This is true...
Kairyuu says he went through and seen alot of reasons to find Alexhan scummy, then voted him.

When questioned on this, he said he cant remember, and that there's too much text to get through.
Too much text to get through in an hour Im fine with, but to stick a vote down without reasoning and without being able to back it up doesn't add up.
('') (':') ('')
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Battousai »

Kairyuu- What I don't understand, though, is your vote. Why not take it back off until you have time to tell us why you voted for him in the first place. Why are you so deadset in leaving it on him?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Wish me luck on an employment test I have to take in about four hours.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 am

Post by alexhans »

Just a reminder so you're not confused guys. Kairyuu is actually voting SC.
This is the post: 410
But I don't feel, although I am suspicious of SC, that his case is any good.

ahh, hell... I'll just quote it.
Kairyuu wrote:millar is town, and waaay better than he was when he first got here a couple months ago.

He's scumhunting, and making some sense. My read is mostly gut though, and I'm not digging through that again for town tells, mostly because that would be stupid either way.

Firestarter is town too (though I wish I wasn't so sure of that, since he's a nuisance).

This one is more solid. The resignation was way too sincere to be faked, and the position he was in when it happened was too dangerous to try that as scum.

Also, his 240 looks alot like a partial role pm quote, and I'm confused as to why he wasn't modkilled.

Strangercoug is scum.
If you die and flip town, there will still be stuff that I can get on millar13 for.
That is the exact type of scumslip that no one caught me on way back when in Facedown and Thirsty. :P

Plus there's the whole issue with being so eager to please, especially regarding Isacc.

vote: Strangercoug

alexhans is scum too. Too many reasons to count, but I'm too lazy to dig them up right now. Maybe Saturday (prom is tommorrow, so you get nothing then).
Korlash and Battou should note his Fire is town statement. You didn't even address it.
The modkill thing was clear. I don't know why he suggests after saying someone is town, that he should be modkilled. That's not very cool. :(
Then goes after SC for a supposed Slip and that he is to eager to please (without giving examples) and that alone is enough for a vote. Then mentions me but never says anything else.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Korlash »

Kair unvoted SC and voted you... So while he isn't voting you when he said that, he is voting you now.
alex wrote:Korlash and Battou should note his Fire is town statement. You didn't even address it.
How does 1412 Maple Street sound? There... it's addressed.

What do you want me to say? It's not really that important. Replacements come in all the time saying "So and so looks town" addressing it isn't likely to pan out to anything.

And just for the record, I did address it. I addressed it like twice. I've commented twice on how the new guy said Fire's "resignation was way too sincere to be faked" in some form or shape. It was one of the examples I used to show how people were thinking he was town, and I believe I even made a comment somewhere expalining how the "resignation" isn't sincere or how it could easily sill be done by scum.

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 am

Post by alexhans »

oh... right... voting me for misrep... I forgot. That's even worst. Look at the supposed misrep.

I know you addressed it. But you only talked to me. Never mentioned that Kairyuu thought the same. But it's ok. you might have thought he would say something about it and he didn't.
I'm back...
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Korlash »

I just don't really care enough about it to worry if he says something or not. As a constant replcement myself I can honestly say I am not holding that statement of his in any really meaningful way.

And I have looked at the mis rep, I just don't want to get into it until he addresses your "other many reasons" for being scum.

Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright, I started to try to catch up, and this is terrible.

So, in line with my last post, I have this demand.

I refuse to read the crappy convoluted posts that have flooded this thread for the past three-four pages. There is no way I can get a legitimate read on anyone among the chaos and craplogic of the wallotext frenzy.

I demand that before any other major arguments, each person makes a simple and concise case against the person they are in favor of lynching, without worrying about responding to other arguments right now. The better organized you make your case-post, the better I (and the rest of the town) will be able to find actual scumtells.

For me, I am going to
Unvote
for now, and I will reassess my vote once I can actually get a read on people.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”