Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

ZazieR wrote:
Post 162 (Farside)

Poor scumhunting is not a scumtell. Calling poor scumhunting a scumtell, however, IS a scumtell
In what game is poor scum hunting not a scum tell?
I call out and see more people as a mod do little to no scum hunting as scum then town. Why do you feel the need to defend a player and their lack of comments but you deem me scum based on 3 comments.
Ok, I was apparently wrong with what I thought you said. I took this:
Farside: Now this is the weirdest comment of the bunch. You feel the pressure on me is just, don't vote for me and don't say why it's just.
This post looks like someone attempting to scum hunt but doing it poorly.

as

Farside (what I thought):You're trying to give the impression you're scumhunting, but it's so weak (poor) that I'm not buying it.

So yeah, now it's scummy. How do you know that this isn't the way Fake DGB normally plays? So you can't make that statement.
I don't but there is very little I go on with meta and people. Some people meta is justified while others are mostly all over the place and I can't say that meta is ever really accurate.

Vote Count:

AceMarksman (3) - Semioldguy, ZEEnon, Zazier
Darox (2) - Zwetschenwasser, AceMarksman
Empking (1) - LeakingGoofball
Farside22 (2) - Empking, Tarhalindur
Kabenon007 (0) -
LeakingGoofball (1) - Farside22
LunaLouise (0) -
Semioldguy (0) -
Tarhalindur (0) -
Zazier (0) -
ZEEnon (2) - Kabenon007, Darox
Zwetschenwasser (0) -

Prods have been sent.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 am

Post by AceMarksman »

I completely forgot about your 152 and 154 Zaz, I apologize
Zaz wrote: If I'm correct, MKMII is ongoing. So why are you using an ongoing game as comparison with his play in another ongoing game?

His playstyle was very different. I’m not gonna answer more because it’s ongoing. Also, fair point about him being rather new.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:59 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Zaz, you never gave me the exciting sex flavor.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Okay, first things first:
I have moderately limited access until May 15 due to university finals.
I should be able to play at full capacity, but I can't 100% guarantee it - if I drop off the map for a couple of days at a time, that's the reason.

Zeenon needs to post more before I can get a read on him (specifically, I want to see whether or not he starts actually posting *game content*).

Farside still hasn't done much other than jokes or defense - I want to see cases coming from her soon.

One of {Darox, AceMarksman} is scum - that doesn't look like a townie fight to me. Not sure which one yet, I need to look in depth.

ZazieR is off.

More coming soon.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 11:06 am

Zaz seems like her normal self.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Farside wrote:I don't but there is very little I go on with meta and people. Some people meta is justified while others are mostly all over the place and I can't say that meta is ever really accurate.
Kevin showed me your post which mentioned me in Medieval Mafia when you posted it. This does however show that you use meta, and Mini 731 also disproves your statement. LAL?

FoS Farside

@Ace: Post 154?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Zwets
Zaz, you never gave me the exciting sex flavor.
Not modding right now :D And it even won't happen in my coming game.
Zaz seems like her normal self.
This is a statement that's impossible to make. The only player who has made this statement before always thinks I'm town (ok, he once thought I was scum). So please elaborate.

Also, I like Bunny's friend more than Bunny ;)
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 11:32 am

Post by AceMarksman »

I've answered questions like your 154 before IIRC (if not, then I have in my head... 0:-) )
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

ZazieR wrote:
Farside wrote:I don't but there is very little I go on with meta and people. Some people meta is justified while others are mostly all over the place and I can't say that meta is ever really accurate.
Kevin showed me your post which mentioned me in Medieval Mafia when you posted it. This does however show that you use meta, and Mini 731 also disproves your statement. LAL?

FoS Farside

Highlight and underline in bold some people and some situations.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by Empking »

Zwet; Second from first reason you're voting Darox?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Darox and ZazieR need to start posting longer cases.

Mod: Please prod Leaking Goofball.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

farside22 wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

FoS Farside

Highlight and underline in bold some people and some situations.
Gut read says this justification is contrived, but I'll do a second farside meta read when I have time in order to double-check.

More importantly, farside: All of your posts have been either random posts or defense. Who do you suspect, and why? Give detailed reasons, please.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

My, my, my, we may have somebody scummier than farside!
AceMarksman wrote:
farside wrote:Emp he needs to come with a warning if you can't tell by my post I'm not a fan. Anyone who never played should be warned of his erratic behavoir.
As for the games you pointed too you saying 3 joke post is too much!
God your worse the empking. Do I really need to go looking at all my games that ended especially MM if you see a patern I don't care in any game right now. I'm typing and doing my best but seriously I have 5 games I'm in and only 3 or getting any attention. What's that say about my meta?
It means I'm losing interest in mafia. Here's a clue take 2 their free. Oh look another joke I must be scum.
I'm hanging on to what I can but the idea of just quiting all my games is their in my thoughts. I can't feel the interest like I used to. I don't know why and I don't know where it came from so I'm just dealing with it the best I can right now. If it means a few extra jokes, bitch about players and blah comments then that's what I'm going to do so I don't have to be replaced.
This seems rather forced with hints of AtE.
1) What is AtE an acronym for?

2) Considering that you unvoted about 12 hours before you posted this post and that you're implying that you found farside scummy, why didn't you vote farside?
AceMarksman wrote:Oh, no not that one. *shrug*

I have learned to not care about impulsive zwet votehops. Life's much easier that way.
So your response to a vote is... to make light of it/ridicule it?

Unvote, Vote: AceMarksman
FoS: farside22

AceMarksman wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
AceMarksman wrote:Substantial post coming in about 10 hours.
Where is your substantial post? You were around at the time you said you would be making it, making other posts in this game, yet you didn't make this substantial post or even bother mentioning it.
Sorry, I've been busy studying for AP's. I've been spreading out my thoughts through smaller posts in all of my games (including this one) to save time.

ZEE has been acting rather wierd. His posts have been rather opportunistic and jumpy. I would like a fuller explanation of his vote, if the above isn't what he was referring to. ZEEnon, was what I quoted the "catch" you were referring to?

I also want Darox to explain why he voted me seemingly without looking back to see what ZEEnon was talking about. It seems really opportunistic to me, and his unvote and vote on ZEEnon look like scum realizing that he made a mistake and covering his tracks.
This looks contrived and wishy-washy.

Second paragraph: Note that AceMarkman refers to zeenon as "weird" instead of "scummy", and how he makes it really easy to backtrack. That's wishy-washy.

Third paragraph: "seemingly", "seems". Again, note the wishy-washy, people.

Moreover, AceMarksman, why weren't you voting after this post, when you had expressed suspicion of 2-3 players after your last unvote?
AceMarksman wrote:
vote: Darox
Answer the question and this will be removed. Just because something is obvious to you doesn't mean it's obvious to the rest of us. Enlighten us please.
Voting because somebody refuses to answer a question instead of because you think they're scum
after failing to vote for at least two players when you said that you thought that they were at least somewhat scummy
? That doesn't look town to me at ALL.

AceMarksman: Please PBPA the player you think is most likely to be scum.
User out of ambit.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 3:53 am

Post by AceMarksman »

@ tar:
1)AtE is an acronym for Apeal to Emotion.
2) I don't find Farside particularly scummy, just that one post rubbed me the wrong way.

- - -

@wishy washy: I tend to use seemingly a lot. I don't know exactly what a player is thinking when they make a post, I only know what it
seems
like they were doing. It isn't because I'm trying to be on the fence about a player, it's just how I write.
1) How did I make my statement on ZEEnon easy to backtrack on? I don't see it.
2) Why are you pushing me to make a vote? Previously in other games I have been throwing around my vote recklessly, and I'm trying to stop this.

- - -

Your last point is completely unfair. How are you saying that I don't find Darox scum? I've been getting scum vibes from him the entire game (requested PBPA coming shortly). Please note the case I made against him earlier in the game after his opportunistic vote right after the RVS.

Also you seem to find me scummy for not voting a player I make a post against, but then find me scummy for voting? how does this work?
Show
Words to live by.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 4:11 am

Post by AceMarksman »

PBPA of Darox. (post numbers reference posts in isolation)

post 0: Right off the bat, Darox comes and appeals to the town's emotions. He votes me, calls me obv scum, and then calls the town stupid for not doing the same. Notice he posts no case against me, and voices no objections to anything I have said.
post-1: It takes questioning by Zazier in order for Darox to make a case against me. It's very contrived, and I don't want to have to go back point by point against it. If you wish, here is my defense against/attack of it. Notice, tar the
"IGMEO Darox
at the end.
posts 2, 3, and 4: Here Darox does nothing but sling dirt and insults at people. He doesn't refute my defense/attacks of his posts, instead he calls me stupid (post 2). He also slams empking with a post critisizing his reading comprehension skills (post 3), and then fluffs in four.
Posts 6, 7, and 8: These posts offer more of the same. Instead of presenting cases against his main suspect (me), he just starts smearing people.
Posts 11 and 12: here is where Darox's playstle takes a turn for the scummiest. To refresh your memory, ZEEnon votes me here and Darox follows him without even checking to see why. This is inherantly scummy, but when I ask him about it, Darox refuses to answer, instead he calls me stupid (again).

I've got to go eat breakfast now, analysis of this coming later.
Show
Words to live by.

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Darox »

Tarhalindur wrote:Darox and ZazieR need to start posting longer cases.

Mod: Please prod Leaking Goofball.
I can dig that.

I'm voting for ZEEnon because of his vote on AceMarksman, which struck me as extremely slimy.
The vote in question:
ZEEnon wrote:
Good catch, semioldguy.

Vote: AceMarksman .
The 'catch', in question?
semioldguy wrote:
AceMarksman wrote:Substantial post coming in about 10 hours.
Where is your substantial post? You were around at the time you said you would be making it, making other posts in this game, yet you didn't make this substantial post or even bother mentioning it.
He's voting for someone with no reasoning of his own, based on the post of another person. Not only that, but the post in question doesn't log any suspicions of Ace nor provide any evidence against him.

This looks like he's trying to slide his vote onto the pile (Which, note, is not insignificant in size) without having to explain himself at all, without even trying to find something substantial to latch onto.

I'm not even going to bother responding to Ace's dumb little spiel, if he can't figure out what he's doing wrong with a bit of observation then he needs to get a bit smarter.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 am

Post by ZazieR »

AceMarksman wrote:I've answered questions like your 154 before IIRC (if not, then I have in my head... 0:-) )
Where?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Tar wrote:Second paragraph: Note that AceMarkman refers to zeenon as "weird" instead of "scummy", and how he makes it really easy to backtrack. That's wishy-washy.
So you do note this, and mention it as scummy. But you didn't mention the easy backtracking of this post
Why's that?
Tar wrote:Darox and ZazieR need to start posting longer cases.
I've stated many reasons already why I think Ace is scum. I'll post them in the following post then if you mean that. But why did you ask us?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

-His vote against SOG based upon meta from an ongoing game.
-Him testing the waters regardng SOG.
-Not responding to these points, while he did saw them.
-Still not responding to one point after it was mentioned that he didn't respond.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

Tar wrote:Third paragraph: "seemingly", "seems". Again, note the wishy-washy, people.
Zaz wrote:I don't like post 122 (Ace)
It
seems
like you were trying to test the waters of a SOG wagon before committing yourself to it.
What's your reason for not mentioning my post, while I also used 'seem'?

Strange that you only attack Ace for 'backtracking', but not me or Farside for her post as I already said. Why's that?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

Also, Darox, does this remind you of something :D:
Ace wrote:And Darox takes the bait.
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Darox wrote:I'm not even going to bother responding to Ace's dumb little spiel, if he can't figure out what he's doing wrong with a bit of observation then he needs to get a bit smarter.
Zazier, do you not find this scummy when you're harping on me to answer your 154 (which I will do. My sister has a soccer game in a few minutes and I don't have much time at the computer atm).
Show
Words to live by.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 9:00 am

Post by ZazieR »

That's Darox for you. I've seen him do it as a townie, as scum and as a survivor.
Ignore the ''R''
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Darox »

AceMarksman wrote:
Darox wrote:I'm not even going to bother responding to Ace's dumb little spiel, if he can't figure out what he's doing wrong with a bit of observation then he needs to get a bit smarter.
Zazier, do you not find this scummy when you're harping on me to answer your 154 (which I will do. My sister has a soccer game in a few minutes and I don't have much time at the computer atm).
Stop puffing out your chest, go back to the posts in question, reread the entire thing a few times, then realize how dumb you look right now.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 10:42 am

Unvote

Reading it over that's got to be the most unsubstantial case I've ever seen.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”