Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Gorrad »

As you all gather around Firestarter, fingers pointing and glasses flashing dramatically, he backs into a corner. His cries fall on deaf ears once the mob notices he says the wrong name for his supposed son, and he soon dies.

Peeling away his disguise, you realise that he really was Vivian Kudo, Vanilla Townie. What surprises you most, though is the picture of Serena Sebastian in his (Or her, I suppose) pocket...

Firestarter, Vanilla Townie, Vivian Kudo/Serena Sebastian killed D1

It is now Night One. Send night choices in ASAP.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Gorrad »

As the day dawns, all are shocked (with some exceptions) to find the body of Isacc, better known as Richard Moore, Cop. He was shot point-blank with a pistol. Looks like someone didn't want him snooping around, no matter how skilled he may or may not be.

The oddest thing, though, was the picture of Saguru Hakuba he had on him. What he could want with Hakuba, though, one can only speculate...

Isacc, Cop, Richard Moore/Saguru Hakuba, shot N1

It is now Day Two! With ten alive, it's six to lynch.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: The V/LA problems I told you about possibly having next week shouldn't happen.

OK, Sajin, as I promised, here's what I have to say about you:

Once again, I was not the first person to respond after you attacked me. It is clear that I jumped in
after
people got concerned. A lot of the OMGUS case, therefore, is baseless.

Now, as for your not willing to go into detail with your other parts of my case, you're hurting the town by refraining from doing so. I know what I am, but if I respond to what you have to say about me with crap, then I am hurting myself and giving everybody a good reason to lynch me, which is what you want to do if you think I am scummy. But if you keep silent about me because you're afraid of me providing a countercase against you or you think you don't have anything good on me in the first place, your opinion about me might as well be irrelevant to this game. Guess who's hurt in that case? You.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Sajin »

1-I find people who overly agresive counterattack scummy.
2- You demonstrated this.

You can disagree with 1 all you want, its my opinion through experiences. 2, you clearly demonstrated. However, its not enough to vote you, my vote was for informational purposes.

Today, since I now doubt he is a cop,
vote kairyuu

You were far to anxious yesterday. Therefore I doubt your any sort of protective role, that leaves investigation and scum. With a cop dead, I am fairly certain your the latter.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by millar13 »

Sajin what are you doing!

Putting pressure on someone, who you think could have a power role!
With the COP dead, are you trying to remove the Doc from the equatation as well. Sounds scummy as hell
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Sajin »

millar13 wrote:Sajin what are you doing!

Putting pressure on someone, who you think could have a power role!
With the COP dead, are you trying to remove the Doc from the equatation as well. Sounds scummy as hell
Did you even read my above statement? I think he has a night action, and I do NOT think he is a doctor from his anxious attitude. The only possibility that leaves is scum so I am voting for it.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Korlash »

So in a game built around the theme of DETECTIVES you think we only have one investigation role?

Seriously? That is your entire argument? Did tracker or watcher even cross your mind? And as this is a themed game there can be themed roles as well. Hell we may have a "detective" role that does some crazy stuff with these pictures in everyone's pockets or something. saying he is either cop or scum is kinda stupid man...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Korlash »

Right almost forgot, what about non investigative and non protective roles? Vig, RB, hider, mason, PR giver, etc... you haven't even taken those into consideration have you?

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Sajin »

Korlash wrote:Right almost forgot, what about non investigative and non protective roles? Vig, RB, hider, mason, PR giver, etc... you haven't even taken those into consideration have you?
Ah so your sure he has a night action then? Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Odds are in favor of him being scum over a investigative role. I also have a strong negative vibe from that last post yesterday. If it had a different vibe to it I would not of said anything nor voted at all. But it did.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Sajin: You sir, are quite foolish. I told you yesterday that I was BORED waiting for Night to come on because we had been waiting for Fire to flip for quite some time. Also, assuming I'm scum because you think I may have a Night action is just stupid. Let me demonstrate something for you:

Player A: I have determined that Player B is either scum or a power role. We should lynch him just in case.

Player B: That makes no sense.

Player C: I agree with Player B. Let's lynch Player D instead.

Player D is lynched and flips town.
Player B is NKed and flips game breaking power role.

The second you say that I am probably either a power role or scum, you place a massive target on my head, regardless of whether or not you are right.

Also, you say that I'm scummy because I'm agressive? That is total shit. Take a look at my meta, or, hell, read what alexhans discovered about it while we were arguing. I AM AGRESSIVE! My playstyle ranges from moderately agressive to borderline psychotic. It is a null tell at worst, and a minor town tell at best based on my playstyle.

tl;dr: You have no case, and do not worry me one bit.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 7:26 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

So I am not the only victim of Sajin's craplogic, Kairyuu.

Vote: Sajin

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 am

Post by alexhans »

@621: Was stupid. Why would you call out on softclaiming if you thought he was scum? And if you thought he was a PR... Why the hell would you out him like that?
@624: Battou agrees wit Sajin, apparently.
Battou wrote:He either has a night action, or is interested in Fire's flip. I wonder which...? :roll:
Sajin wrote:You can disagree with 1 all you want, its my opinion through experiences. 2, you clearly demonstrated. However, its not enough to vote you, my vote was for
informational purposes.
And you say this now?

@633: Now... This is just lame and bad play Sajin. I don't know if you're either naive or scummy.

I still have to answer yesterday's post by Battou.

@635 by SC: Note that when he sees that everyone's looking at Sajin he quickly goes for the vote. Doesn't matter who else still has to post. He is willing to get that bandwaggon going seeing that Sajin seems like a good target. I'm still extremely suspicious of SC and think that he is the one to be lynched.

Another thing I will do ASAP. Is analize Isaac's posts in ISO. (Not so much Fire's because he was super paranoid and attacked half the people in this game). Was there a Cop crumb somewhere? Why did they kill him?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

[quote="Saijin"]Ah so your sure he has a night action then? Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Odds are in favor of him being scum over a investigative role. I also have a strong negative vibe from that last post yesterday. If it had a different vibe to it I would not of said anything nor voted at all. But it did.[/quoe]

... Uh huh. normally I get pissed off when people twist my words in such an obvious way but in this case I have no idea why you did it. I mean... Seriously... I don't think your scum for it I just think your kinda stupid...

So you are now basing him being scum on your own personal probability system AND from 'vibes' on a post... wow...

So how about the next time you waste my time responding to my posts you actually read them how I wrote them and not how you want them to sound. I like the words I post to say what I meant them to say, not to let you tell me what they say. Thanks in advance.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Ignore #627 and note V/LA from the 10th to the 15th.

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

In my great wisdom, since my untimely death in another game has freed up a large chunk of my time, I have determined that we should lynch scum here.

vote: Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn

FoS: madeofphail, Lindisfarne

The lurkers need to come out of the woodwork. I am highly confident that there is at least one scum among that list of lurkers.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by madeofphail »

Sajin wrote:1-I find people who overly agresive counterattack scummy.

You can disagree with 1 all you want, its my opinion through experiences. 2, you clearly demonstrated.
However, its not enough to vote you, my vote was for informational purposes.

vote kairyuu

You were far to anxious yesterday. Therefore I doubt your any sort of protective role, that leaves investigation and scum. With a cop dead, I am fairly certain your the latter.
First off: where the hell did you get the idea to doubt that kairyuu was a cop? The scum could have just as easily left him alive so that this would be peoples first conclusion, and cause the mislynch of a power role. I've seen it hapen before. His being alive is a nulltell IMO. Whats not to say there is more than one cop?

second off, to pay attention to the underlined section....that confuses me, care to explain?
The name is quite fitting, don't you think?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

madeofphail wrote:
Sajin wrote:1-I find people who overly agresive counterattack scummy.

You can disagree with 1 all you want, its my opinion through experiences. 2, you clearly demonstrated.
However, its not enough to vote you, my vote was for informational purposes.

vote kairyuu

First off: where the hell did you get the idea to doubt that kairyuu was a cop? The scum could have just as easily left him alive so that this would be peoples first conclusion, and cause the mislynch of a power role. I've seen it hapen before. His being alive is a nulltell IMO. Whats not to say there is more than one cop?

second off, to pay attention to the underlined section....that confuses me, care to explain?
. . . I'm not a cop. I never claimed to be. Hell, I never claimed to have a Night Action. Sajin is just drawing conclusions out of thin air because he has no real suspects. Meta (unbackable, because the game is ongoing) says he's town though.

Care to explain why you replaced in and then proceeded to lurk just as bad as your predecessor?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Sajin »

SCs meta from what I have gathered from previous games is to counter attack attackers when he is scum. He was not paying me any attention until I voted him with little to no case. It sure got a rise though. That was the goal take it or leave it.

I still doubt kairyuu is a cop. He left way too obvious of a breadcrumb for that. I do not think he has any PR. Bad play on his part in any case.

Do you have any comments on anything from day 1, madeofphail?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Sajin wrote:SCs meta from what I have gathered from previous games is to counter attack attackers when he is scum. He was not paying me any attention until I voted him with little to no case. It sure got a rise though. That was the goal take it or leave it.

I still doubt kairyuu is a cop. He left way too obvious of a breadcrumb for that. I do not think he has any PR. Bad play on his part in any case.

Do you have any comments on anything from day 1, madeofphail?
How many times do I have to tell you that I did not breadcrumb anything before it will penetrate your skull? I told you quite clearly why I was getting bored waiting for Night, and others have also shot down your craplogic. How many people need to disagree with you before you listen to reason?
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by madeofphail »

Sajin wrote:Do you have any comments on anything from day 1, madeofphail?
Well, not much, but here goes nothin':
to begin the scumhunting, lets look at the mislynch: who was on the lynch, and why? who wasn't on it and why...
On the lynch: Millar13, Korlash, Battousai, Kairyuu, StrangerCoug, Isacc
Reasons:
Millar13:
Millar13 wrote:He has done nothing, but read them as they are. Either you haven't quite comprehended what you have written or you have actually slipped up along the way. Why haven't I voted yet...well I guess you can I was biding my time and now I think you certainly are scum. How you reacted to just myself pointing the finger was one thing, but now that two others are also pointing you have be cut right open.

Vote:Firestarter
Korlash:[qoute="Korlash"]Fire wrote:
You know what I asked Korlash.

... So you are admitting to asking such a blatantly stupid question with such an obvious answer?... What exactly were you planning on getting from this time you fought so hard to get? I mean wasting our time with trival worthless matters doesn't exactly make me want to spend another week with you.

Fire wrote:
SC, I am resigned to being lynched, Ive mentioned it at least twice in the last few pages.

Ive also asked for town to not end the day right now, after my claim. Ive posted it already, you can look up what Ive suggested beforehand.

... And you say it again.

Vote: Firestarter

[/quote]
Battousai:
Battousai wrote:
Vote: Firestarter for post 108, OMGUS. That along with your waiting to vote seems scummiest to me right now.
This post is already getting to big, and I don;'t like to make walls, so I'll break this one up an do more later.
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by madeofphail »

Also, I believe that now is as good a time as any for this.
Lindisfarne, you need to claim right now, I have reason to believe that you are scum.
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by madeofphail »

EBWOP:
vote: Lindisfarne
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Hmm. Interesting. Perhaps madeofphail isn't as phail as his title implies. I'm down with it for now.

unvote

vote: Lindisfarne

@LF: Claim.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

madeofphail, can you afford to give any more reason as to why you want Lindisfarne to claim than just "I have reason to believe that you are scum"?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by Korlash »

I'd like to second that question. I would also like to point out that boiling my entire reason as to why I wason the Fire wagon down to a single post is stupid on your part. Either you are doing a piss poor job of scum hunting as town or you are intentionally missing a lot of stuff to give false scumhunting results as scum.

The post in question shows why I voted him, not why I was on his wagon. As his wagon lasted 2 weeks or so after I voted him they are two completely different subjects and I would appreciate you not mislabeling them.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”