ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 6:43 am

Post by ZazieR »

For somebody who would have been happy with a Plum lynch yesterday, I wonder why you vote Kirroha now. Not to mention that you did it in Lylo. Explain OP.

Will look at the last posts soon
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 am

Post by ZazieR »

Well, actually, I just saw that I still have to post possible pairings.
So I'll do that right now.

Chief didn't give much to work with. She randomvoted Crazy, unvoted when Crazy was at L-1, which included a bad reason in my opinion, and she FoSed me. As I know both allignments, I have no information when looking for connections.
Afterwards came Kevin. The most notable action is that he voted Kirroha. No trouble with that, however Kevin is very stubborn when it comes down to suspicions. So to me, it's strange that he voted Kirroha, but didn't try to get her lynched after his first analysis.
Pairings:
Not sure. Chief didn't state much suspicions, and Kevin's interactions were mainly with Crazy.
Leaning scum though.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 7:26 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kirroha hasn't done much. She has stated many times how careful we have to be with a lynch, but in no post of hers, I can find who she suspects. The only exception might be her last post, though it appears to be a joke. So I hope she'll give some clarification:
kirroha wrote:Crazy sounds Townie-desperate to me. I don't really think he's scum. However, there's not much I can do to change anything.

I think Kmd is scum, because Chief told me she was scum. :P No, really.
Also, the fact that that she didn't agree with a Crazy lynch, but has done nothing to change it, makes me question her motives.
Also scummy.
Possible pairings are not to be seen from her side as she hasn't interacted much.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I saw Kirroha as the most likely scum due to connections. Crazy was the scummiest player. I saw them as a scumteam and was ok with either of the two lynches. I would have strongly been against lynching either you or Plum yesterday.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Tenchi »

kirroha has not picked up his prod.

I will search a replacement now. If he comes back before a replacement checks in, he will keep his spot.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Kirroha

She's probably scum.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Plum »

Vote: kirroha
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nice.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Plum »

High five.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Crazy »

:o

I seriously didn't see that coming. Very well done, guys. It looks like you fooled everyone.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Tenchi »

FINAL VOTE COUNT

(3) kirroha - orangepenguin, Kmd4390, Plum

Not Voting: ZazieR, kirroha

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

kirroha,
Monk(Townie)
, lynched Day 2

Congratulations to scum:
Kmd4390
and
Plum

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/FJNApNH58Yv

You will see there how much they deserved that one. I think even with an active townie-base, they could have maneuvered their way through it. But of course, since it never happened... we will never know for sure.

Also, there was a "perceived" discrepancy that was seen, totally against the Scum. If you check the QT you will see it there, or if KMD or Plum would discuss it here. I think despite that, with them playing it out, that they really deserved the win.

PS: My PM box and this thread is open for suggestions. It was a pleasure hosting you all.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Also, major thank you to
Farside22
for all her help (with the modding tips and issues and suggestions).

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Crazy »

Wow, that could have ended up messy if Kirroha had continued posting. I saw the original post as a joke, but if she continued to push on Kmd, then the game would have to have been restarted.

Still, very good job, scum. Plum being on my side and Kmd on Zazie's side worked brilliantly. Stuff like that makes me regret not posting much on my scum quicktopics in the past.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Plum »

Crazy wrote:Wow, that could have ended up messy if Kirroha had continued posting. I saw the original post as a joke, but if she continued to push on Kmd, then the game would have to have been restarted.

Still, very good job, scum. Plum being on my side and Kmd on Zazie's side worked brilliantly. Stuff like that makes me regret not posting much on my scum quicktopics in the past.
In my last Lovers game, the scum, I noticed, completely underutilized their quicktopic, which is one of the two biggest (or only) scum weapons in this game, the other being the quickhammer, which worked brilliantly here. When I got the scum PM I was a bit floored, because at that time I believed the setup was way overbalanced in favor of the town. Now . . . I believe it takes extremely good coordination on the part of the scumteam to pull it off.

You can see that Kmd and I had a plan to work with kirroha's statement. It didn't come to that, though.

OP, I'd say something, but it would just be a repeat of what you have quoted in your sig :P. I was really afraid of Zazie today - she was a huge looming threat, and I think with time she might have put the pieces together - so I'm glad we got the quickhammer opportunity and she didn't have the chance to do that. Crazy, you had me tearing my hair out when you declared her prob-town just after a post of mine attacking her. That wasn't good. Fooling you into thinking I was pro-town was fun, though.

Tenchi, excellent job modding: Not just good and competent, but for a first-time Mod (yes?) I think the way you handled the rather hairy kirroha situation, as shown in the quicktopic, was intelligent, and I believe you came to a correct decision there.

Man, I
really
enjoyed this game, especially being Kmd's scumbuddy. Lover. Um, Zazie, let's not tell Tajo about this, 'kay? :lol:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

orangepenguin wrote:Anyways, as for the present, I am 102% sure that Plum may or may not be scum. It could go either way.
orangepenguin wrote: I knew kirroha and Chief had some sort of connection though, but ..it wasn't the right one for this game. ugh..I thought I was onto something.
UGH. Whenever I think Plum is scum, HE IS. Next time I play with him, I am voting him, irregardless of the evidence on hand. It's not that he is even scummy. I think he is a good player. It's just in my gut. And I never follow through. I also was suspicious of Chief early on, for a bit, but dropped it after I found out he and kirroha knew eachother. Big mistake.

Voting kirroha was STUPID on my behalf. I had a gut feeling that KMD could be scum, because he replaced in for Chief, but only because he was the only one not suspicious of me, lol, so I figured I wouldn't say anything, and convinced myself that he wasn't scum, and tunneled on Crazy. Sorry Crazy.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Plum »

Voting quickly without presenting a case on kirroha Day 2 wasn't a good idea, in my humble opinion - even if a quickhammer opportunity didn't present itself, it would have given me a great more cannon fodder.

Also, I'm a girl :?.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yep, high five right back to Plum. When I got my Role PM, I was excited because our playstyles fit perfectly to be a scumteam.

And I agree about LYLO. Zazie was the only real threat. With more time, she'd have beat us. She was already on her way to lynching me.

Tenchi, you did a great job modding.

Kirroha, if Cheif told you her role, you should have requested replacement via PM explaining to the Mod why.

Anyway, I was hoping Kirroha would mention that info again. I was gonna act like I thought it was a joke and call her scummy for "lying" to push an easy lynch. I hate for games to be abandoned or restarted or anything. I wanted to be able to play through it.

But yeah, this was one of the few games I've enjoyed recently.

Oh, and...

You were so . . . useful, OP.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Removing that. LOL.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by ZazieR »

What were you thinking OP!!!!
This will be the first time that I comment at end-game, and also my last. Seriously!

Plum attacked you for lurking, but didn't mention Chief or Kirroha and ignored my question about it.
She also attacked me for a BS case against Crazy, but didn't do the same against Kevin. It was obvious that she was hiding something.

As for Chief, her unvote against Crazy was suspicious like hell due to the reason she gave. And Kevin attacking Kirroha was him trying to lynch somebody else so that I would focus the next day on Crazy again.

Normally, I'll try to say it nice, but town sucked in this game, especially after somebody voted right at the start in Lylo. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Also, before I forget, scum QT?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Plum wrote:Man, I
really
enjoyed this game, especially being Kmd's scumbuddy. Lover. Um, Zazie, let's not tell Tajo about this, 'kay? :lol:
Don't worry about it. I'm not planning to mention this game ever again, as I was finally right, and still lost.

The only thing I'd like to say is sorry to Crazy. If I wouldn't have used my stubborn behaviour in this game, we might have won.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Post by ZazieR »

So Kirroha really knew Chief's allignment O.o? I was already afraid that to be the case...
Ignore the ''R''
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Tenchi »

ZazieR wrote:So Kirroha really knew Chief's allignment O.o?
We never knew...

@Plum: This was my second forum modded game, first in mafiascum. The first one was a bastardized setup that I made so I guess this was better by a mile. :)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Crazy wrote:Wow, that could have ended up messy if Kirroha had continued posting. I saw the original post as a joke, but if she continued to push on Kmd, then the game would have to have been restarted.
See I wasn't the only one that saw the comment Kirroha made as a joke. I felt if Kirroha was told information she/he (sorry didn't look) should have excused himself from the game. I didnt' feel it hurt the scum team the way it was phrased but had it been the truth then I would have stuck by the restart.
Good job to the scum. Techni good job in getting the game thru. I'm glad you asked what was best for the situation. No harm no foul.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”