Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Amished »

Meh, my first time as scum (linked to in my Wiki) I attacked my partner pretty heavily especially the further the game went on. Either way, we have both viewpoints (attacking and defending) in the same pairing so bonus for us.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Percy »

I think Kort's attitude towards kirroha on Day 1 is difficult to square with Korts-scum, given that it was sustained over several pages, abandoned then resumed twice, and filled with content.

I'm going to re-read Amished. If Korts and I are killed before I'm done, then I suggest you all look at Amished too when (and if) Korts flips town.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Percy »

EBWOP: given that
his case against kirroha
was sustained...
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Amished »

How experienced do you believe Korts is?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Percy wrote:I think Kort's attitude towards kirroha on Day 1 is difficult to square with Korts-scum, given that it was sustained over several pages, abandoned then resumed twice, and filled with content.
Of course you do. His lynch is your loss.
Percy wrote: I'm going to re-read Amished. If Korts and I are killed before I'm done, then I suggest you all look at Amished too when (and if) Korts flips town.
Yeah, he might be easier to lynch than I was, right?

Also,
Kmd4390 wrote:
Percy wrote: I explicitly said I wanted a kirroha/Mitey lynch. I do not want anyone but them to be lynched today.

If Mitey flips scum, then I will turn my sights to Amished.

Is that clear?
If you go after a DDD/Sajin lynch, I'm pointing back to this post. No more hopping around for you.
Mitey was town. Kirroha was the scum. And you are still going to look at Amished?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Korts »

With a kirrohascum flip, I think it's evident what I have to do.

vote Korts
scumchat never die
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:35 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Look I posted on Day 2! And I hope youse guys are right about this.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Amished »

Well, with Percy not putting out his "case" against me in the 5 hours between when he said he would and Korts' hammer, I believe we got the last one one way or another.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Korts »

Lol Amished you still think I'm scum after I self-hammered?
scumchat never die
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, Korts can't be scum. Percy is though.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Amished »

Not really, but lynching you if Percy is scum means we got the scum one way or another. In this case it was the "another".

No, my name is not "Ed."
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:29 am

Post by hohum »

Wow you guys work fast. This is the first time all game you've managed to get ahead of me
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:30 am

Post by hohum »

<final vote count for D2>
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:30 am

Post by hohum »

<death scene>
I'll go ahead and at least reveal now and write the death scene later, since I have a lot of catching up to do in my games

Percy,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched, D2

<death scene>
I'll go ahead and at least reveal now and write the death scene later, since I have a lot of catching up to do in my games

Korts,
Vanilla Townie
, Died of a broken heart, D2
Last edited by hohum on Thu May 21, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:30 am

Post by hohum »

Day 3 dawns, get to lynching!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Damn.

Guess I don't get to enjoy my iPod avatar for very long. Be gentle Amished.

I kind of feel bad about my attack on Percy now. Percy, assuming you are still reading, nothing personal. I just thought you were scum.

I'm leaning DDD as scum because of the way he's kind of flown under the radar (he's been here posting pretty actively, but hasn't gotten much attention) and because his attack on Kirroha seemed like half-assed distancing. Amished is my number two choice. I haven't seen much from him that has looked suspicious, but small things have caught my attention. And I'm pretty sure Sajin is town.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Amished »

DDD is also my top suspect. I feel it's rather rare that scum is the top poster and getting away with it (for the most part). Saijin's coming in and attacking DDD primarily is what is making me feel he is town as well.

I went through looking at the three of you and how you all dealt with Kirroha as she's still our confirmed scum.

In order of my suspects:

DDD: First off, DDD is typically more verbose than he was in this game. I've only seen him as town in other games, and he's not talking nearly as much as he typically does. He wasn't that clear to give a reason for his bandwagoning, and as I believe KMD pointed out to Kirroha, scum like options. Bandwagoning without stating a reason and then coming back to make it sound more pro-town than it is (the bandwagon was very early) is scummy. ISO 6,7,8 were (respectively) vague, nothing, and welcoming me.

In 9, he has his (arguably) 2nd slip, with saying that a lynch of Korts is a mislynch. (In case you were wondering, there are people who say "us" when referring to townies is a scumtell/slip, and that occurred in the last part of ISO 5).

ISO 13 we get some analysis, but it's all against Kirroha. What I'd like to point out with this is this part of paragraph 3:
DDD wrote:Her evaluation of sonicchaos (SC) is bizarre and completely opposite of my read.
Never before did DDD offer any opinion on Sonic, nor me for that matter. He doesn't point out his opinions on just about anybody, other than Kirroha.

ISO 14 is clearly aiming for (what we know now to be) a mislynch, and keeping his partner alive. "Kirroha is most likely to be scum, but Percy is a solid option". Why go after who's *not* most likely scum except for to keep your partner alive?

15 and 16 came after the infamous "I won't let you lynch percy" comment by Kirroha. DDD tried to come to the defense of Kirroha by stating that scum wouldn't act that way, while I was of the opinion that only scum would know Percy's alignment (this is clearly all coming with the current information out, where Kirroha did know Percy was pro-town).

Then in 17 he flip-flops back to Kirr-scum/Percy-town point of view after realizing his defense of his partner wouldn't work.

(Keep in mind that DDD *still* hasn't really addressed scumminess/townieness of basically anybody but Kirr and Percy. To ignore 5 players is extremely scummy in my eyes.)

Finally in 23, he realizes that he won't have a target in D3 when Percy mislynches and says that he doesn't like how I got a read on Mitey (for the record it was due to Kirroha being so scummy). He states that there's "too many twists and turns regarding Percy/KMD" (which there haven't) and that I attacked him for being AWOL when there was one weekend before that he was also away for. Besides, this was the whole awol comment, and hardly an attack that anybody should really take that personally: ":( Sajin and DDD are still AWOL at times."

KMD next.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Sajin »

I did not like amished comment that we got scum one way or another. Most townspeople are not as sure until the reveal. I think he actually was informed that it would be a 2 townperson lynch and thus he faked the opposite pre reveal (a for sure scum result). Why post that between hammer and reveal except to try and appear town? Town does not need to do that, scum does.

vote amished
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Amished »

For KMD: obviously the first thing that pops out is the amount of back and forth between him and korts and percy both. However, I feel that tunneling like he did on Percy is still more of a town-tell than a scumtell, just due to the fact that scum are more worried to be out there, that aggressive and able to be called on so many things.

Already (contrasting him to DDD) he's attacked Percy, Mitey and Kirroha by ISO 19 (of 42), which at that time DDD hadn't even said that he'd put Percy at L-1 (still only having 1 suspect). Lack of suspects is still one of my biggest scumtells.

I'm skipping over most of what he said about Percy, mostly because at the time and still now I agree with his viewpoint of things rather than Percy's.

KMD also has now attacked DDD shortly after DDD's defense of Kirroha's "I won't let you lynch Percy". That's half of the current players, and twice as many as DDD. Most of the rest of his game is responding to Percy, so there's not much to comment on between him and Kirroha.

I'll get to Zaz/Sajin in a bit.

(BTW: kinda glad I don't have to change my avatar, though next game we're in we can have another bet if you want.)

No, my name is not "Ed."
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Amished, I can follow most of that. But, how did Kirroha being scummy give you a read on Mitey. Unless you are saying that because Kirroha was scum, Mitey had to be town, I don't follow you there.

Sajin, if posting during twilight is a scumtell, you are the only townie still alive. Why did Amished stand out during twilight?

Amished seemed to be saying that he was pretty sure we hit scum with yesterday's lynch. I said basically the same thing, but more confident than Amished. Why was his post scummy? I'm more concerned with DDD's "you guys" comment to separate himself from a lynch that scum would know contained two townies.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Sajin »

Not a general thing KMD, Amished's post 232 looked very suspcious to me. Not to mention Percy's dieing FOS.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Seems to be saying he thinks Percy is scum even if our true lynch, Korts, wasn't.

And Percy being town doesn't make him right.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Amished »

Yea, KMD; there's no scum/scum lover pairing, so with Kirroha being scum in my eyes, Mitey would then have to be town. As Mitey was rather neutral just on her own, Kirroha being scummy raised her from neutral to pro-town, even without much contribution.

I don't have much on Sajin, but him coming in and attacking his partner right off the bat accusing DDD of WIFOM arguing rather than using better facts than that make him townie in my eyes as well. Zaz was pretty pro-town throughout as well, so DDD really is my only target. We need 3 to lynch, and as there's only 1 scum there's really no possibility of a quick hammer if I'm wrong so I'll put my vote out there as well.

Vote: DDD

Also, KMD is right. As town, Percy didn't really have any knowledge besides his own suspicions, which isn't true knowledge. KMD and I both thought that we'd hit scum with that lynch/suicide pairing.

Just by going with Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is often the best. I thought we hit scum. Rather than adding in the extra step of me (as scum in your example Sajin) knowing that it'd hit two townies, deciding to speak up about hitting scum one way or another, and then being wrong is much more complicated than what really happened.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Amished wrote:Yea, KMD; there's no scum/scum lover pairing, so with Kirroha being scum in my eyes, Mitey would then have to be town. As Mitey was rather neutral just on her own, Kirroha being scummy raised her from neutral to pro-town, even without much contribution.
Fair enough.
Amished wrote: I don't have much on Sajin, but him coming in and attacking his partner right off the bat accusing DDD of WIFOM arguing rather than using better facts than that make him townie in my eyes as well. Zaz was pretty pro-town throughout as well, so DDD really is my only target. We need 3 to lynch, and as there's only 1 scum there's really no possibility of a quick hammer if I'm wrong so I'll put my vote out there as well.
:?

Remember how I said small things keep popping up? Why aren't you looking at me at all? It looks like you are basically saying that because you think Sajin is town, DDD has to be scum. There's a town-town pair out there and no guarantee that it's us. You're starting to make this decision harder for me.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Sajin »

How is my pairing your ONLY target. Your completely ignoring KMD. Which makes you scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”