Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Sajin »

I would like korlash and Batt to role/flavor claim more fully

SC and I have, not sure if Kairyuu has I think so.

Also if your claiming some kind of role I would like your information because you likely die tonight if this suspect is wrong.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Battousai »

Well for one, if we lynch now and it is a mislynch, it could result in a 1 town v 1 mafia v 1 sk (4 v 1 v 1 now, mislynch makes it 3 v 1 v 1, two townie deaths makes it 1 v 1 v 1). Another is that we may not pick up on it again and some people have not went all the way through.

Anyways, as I said here we are at with the claims and any information I found
Korlash- Harley Hartwell, I have a lot going on for myself with my detective job, but it's not going to be of much help here. I do have a vote though so I should be careful with it.

Sajin- Vanilla Townie, Rachel Kudo, I got myself into a fine mess. Perhaps jimmy will show up, in the meantime I need to help my dad.

Millar13- Doc, Eva Kadan

StrangerCoug- Vanilla Townie, Sumiko Kobayashi, Some of my students have called me a witch, but I've actually been nicer over the years. I have nothing special other than the change of heart.

Kairyuu- Vanilla Townie, Shiho Miyano, I'm done with the Black Organization, and I want revenge on them. All I've got is my vote, but I'm gonna put it to good use.

Battousai- Joseph Meguire, time in force given me experience, much better than a gun or paperwork
Millar needs to flavor claim and both you and me need to role claim yet.

Mod: Could you prod SC please?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Sajin »

I would like Korlash to claim in his next post. Then Batt in the one after that. I don't think millar will flavor claim ever.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

Sajin wrote:I would like korlash and Batt to role/flavor claim more fully

SC and I have, not sure if Kairyuu has I think so.

Also if your claiming some kind of role I would like your information because you likely die tonight if this suspect is wrong.
I have already flavor claimed and I'm not role claiming until I have to. And if Miller is scum I won't have to today. Bat shouldn't claim either.
Bat wrote:Well for one, if we lynch now and it is a mislynch, it could result in a 1 town v 1 mafia v 1 sk (4 v 1 v 1 now, mislynch makes it 3 v 1 v 1, two townie deaths makes it 1 v 1 v 1). Another is that we may not pick up on it again and some people have not went all the way through.

So you know it's 3 mafia and 1 sk then? Funny... Only scum can know that. In death note it was 4 mafia and 1 SK so Gorrad's track record doesn't suggest only 4 scum.

And the only reason we wouldn't pick up on it again is if the game ends... and in that case it won't matter.
Bat wrote:Millar needs to flavor claim and both you and me need to role claim yet.
Providing we lynch Miller then it only leaves you and me with potential power roles so I'd rather leave the scum guessing instead of telling them who is what.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

Sajin wrote:I would like Korlash to claim in his next post. Then Batt in the one after that. I don't think millar will flavor claim ever.
Wow hope you don't hold that ninja against me... ha ha ha...

But seriously, you wont get my claim until Miller flavor claims and in the unlikely event he can explain his contradiction. I'll be glad to claim before Bat though, although I predict that wont happen until tomorrow...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by Sajin »

Yes but if you had any innocent reports on us it would be helpful. In fact I would rather you both claim power roles and give reports if they would help on your deaths that we could use tomorrow. I am far more likely to follow a dead confirmed cop/whatever then a live one.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

The fact you used the word "if" in that sentence pretty deflates your whole argument. "If" my info helps i'm going to keep quiet so as to not draw the night kill to myself. "if" it doesn't I'm not claiming because it wouldn't help. So im left with not claiming.

And I'd rather have a live cop becuase it brings in an extra investigation... It's worth the extra unsetteling suspicion upn the cop in order to obtain that extra boost of usefulness... If you know what I mean...

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by Sajin »

No no. If your information would be helpful you should claim your innocents now so that when you do die we have more information. If you choose not to share and Batt dies not sharing, even if you posted a guilty I would consider lynching you.

In short, I think not wanting to share reports here is scummy.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

Better a scummy cop tomorrow then a dead cop tonight. Metephorically speaking of course, the cop was dead a while ago.

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:57 am

Post by millar13 »

I thought I protected Sajin...wasn't a lie was a mistake
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am

Post by millar13 »

Doc of Law

I convince the 5-0 to set up a checkpoint thus no weapons can get thru that night
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Gorrad »

Battousai wrote:
Mod: Could you prod SC please?
Done.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Sorry about that. Been busy with other things on site.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:13 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Kairyuu wrote:Lying scum.

unvote

vote: millar13

When Sajin asked you why phail died you said you didn't protect phail because you were too busy protecting Sajin.

Caught in a lie my friend. I love it when scum make it this easy.
Ditto.
Vote: millar13

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Battousai »

Korlash- I see what you are saying Korlash, maybe we should wait until tommorrow.

I also like how you basically call me scum for being cautious with rushing the vote :)

Wait, Gorrad's track record is for more than 4 scum? Then that would mean at least what, 5? Then that would mean 2 alive mafia 1 sk? Then today is lylo. If it's 3 more alive mafia then we would have lost already. I think 5 scum is alot for a 12 player game, don't you think? This is all moot anyways...

Millar has claimed flavor, what have you deduced from it? Do you think Eva could be a doc? What character would you expect to be a doc?

Millar- I looked at the games you are in now, most of them I don't even know if you are in it due to your last post, but I speculate you are in about 3 other games that are actually active. Personally, when I play that many games and I have a doc role in a mini, I remember who I used it on.

Why did you protect me and Korlash? Why did you pick Korlash over alexhans or made?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Kairyuu »

millar13 wrote:I thought I protected Sajin...wasn't a lie was a mistake
Mini Theme (###): Carnival Mafia
Playername: Empking
Mistake: Claiming to have mixed up role results to explain a contradiciton
Penalty: Lynched
Result: Flipped scum. Town wins.

confirm vote: millar13
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Korlash »

Bat wrote:Millar has claimed flavor, what have you deduced from it? Do you think Eva could be a doc? What character would you expect to be a doc?
I do think Eva could be a doc. Out of all the claimed roles only she and rachel sound like roles that I believe could be a doc. I half expected Sajin to claim it honestly. Eva is a lawyer in the anime, you think of lawyers you think of influence, you think of someone close to the judicial system that can set up protection for people, in all honesty I think a lawyer is a better flavor for a doctor then... an actual doctor. This is why I've been so patient with Miller because I know it's highly possible.
Miller wrote:Doc of Law

I convince the 5-0 to set up a checkpoint thus no weapons can get thru that night
Once again I'm faced with a situation of something I find hard to believe Gorrad would write. I mean a checkpoint? that's like flavor for widespread protection. Doctor of law makes sense though...
Bat wrote:Wait, Gorrad's track record is for more than 4 scum? Then that would mean at least what, 5? Then that would mean 2 alive mafia 1 sk? Then today is lylo. If it's 3 more alive mafia then we would have lost already. I think 5 scum is alot for a 12 player game, don't you think? This is all moot anyways...
Relax, it was only in one game. Don't hyperventalate.... And it's not LYLO. We had two deaths last night not attributed to a townie, meaning we can assume at least two scum groups. That gives the possibility of scum killing each other tonight and so we shouldn't have to worry.

The good thing is at this point the SK would need to target scum just incase there are two left. If he doesn't he loses tomorrow along with town. The scum would also be hunting the SK for that same reason, he would be the last "power role" that could hurt them.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Korlash »

Kair wrote:Mini Theme (###): Carnival Mafia

This isn't that game and Miller isn't Empking. It takes more then one example to prove positive a point. Some people are actually idiots and do stupid things. That would be like me using a game in which a palyer used a game to call someone scum and ended up being sum themselves to call you scum. What good is someone else's meta when pushing a vote on Miller? Seriously? Can I SC's meta to lynch Bat? See now I want to try that... *looks at Bat* Hmmm... You play an awful lot differently then SC did when he was town...

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Korlash wrote:
Kair wrote:Mini Theme (###): Carnival Mafia

This isn't that game and Miller isn't Empking. It takes more then one example to prove positive a point. Some people are actually idiots and do stupid things. That would be like me using a game in which a palyer used a game to call someone scum and ended up being sum themselves to call you scum. What good is someone else's meta when pushing a vote on Miller? Seriously? Can I SC's meta to lynch Bat? See now I want to try that... *looks at Bat* Hmmm... You play an awful lot differently then SC did when he was town...
Good point, but that doesn't take away from the tell, and what leads me not to believe millar13 is that it's kind of hard to mix Sajin up with you.

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 7:42 am

Post by millar13 »

I made a mistake. If you really think that is enough to call me out as scum, go along with it. I haven't made many good calls as Doc so far. But maybe I can actually do something right tonight.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 7:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Seriously, millar13. If you're really the doc, either you'd be keeping track of who you had protected or you'd be able to go back and check any protection targets you forgot about. The "I made a mistake" and "I suck at being doc" cards don't do anything in your favor either.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Battousai »

Again, please tell us WHY you picked me and korlash to protect.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 10:42 am

Post by millar13 »

I both thought you were town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Battousai »

Don't like that reasoning. Why did you think scum would kill me N1 and scum would kill Korlash N2. I'm pretty sure we weren't obv town.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Korlash »

SC wrote:Good point, but that doesn't take away from the tell, and what leads me not to believe millar13 is that it's kind of hard to mix Sajin up with you.
That isn't the tell though. The tell is the fact he claimed doc and claimed to have not protected a claimed power role. That being a huge mistake should have kicked in to him his real target and make him as a player question why he would idiotically protect me over the claimed vig. As that obviously didn't happen... You see where I'm going with this...

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is he has been mistaken too many times to be a real doc now...
miller wrote:I both thought you were town.
So you didn't think the vig was town? Or the governor? You felt me, the guy who pushed for Fire's lynch day 1, was the best choice to protect?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”