Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:26 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Listening to the power company workers outside, you hear something in the room, just snippets of conversation:

"...are you doing here?"

"..ame thing you are.."

"We can't both..."

"ow do we solve it?"

A few dull thwacks, a muttered curse, and someone slips out the front door, with the parting shot
"You cannot destroy me, I'm immortal!"

help im a bug - a
Cunning Serial LARPer
, lost in Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Shortly after he leaves, the lights come up. Dragon Phoenix looks around and utters a cry of dismay.
"My power cord...it's gone!"

"So? We've got lots of computers not being used now..."

"Not for my computer - for my PHONE! And now the battery is all run down!"

And with that, to everyone's surprise, he packs up his things and shuffles out the door, mumbling...(or is that crying?) to himself.

Dragon Phoenix, an E-mail Junkie, had his power cord stolen.

It is now Day Four.
With 3 around, it will take just 2 to lynch.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:07 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Eniey, Meenie, Miney, MOE. One of u is scum.
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:12 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I think it is about time for a roleclaim.

Locus, you're the most suspicous. For one thing, you tried to get me killed the following the day. Secondly, you came to the mafias aid.

CoolBot, you could be mafia, and covering your tracks. You kill off your partner to make yourself more townish. And only near the end. (final vote) Perhaps because he was screwed either way.

In anycase, I investagated one of you last night. I'm going to base my investagation onto your roles.
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:25 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

No.
You aren't going to snow us, The_Machine86. If you investigated one of us last night, and you truly are pro-town, then you already know which one of us is scum. I would ask both of you to hold off on voting as long as possible, because despite appearances, The_Machine86 could easily be scum making the sacrifice play.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
Pro-Town: 14 of 17 games
Doctor: 3 of 17 games
Cop: 2 of 17 games
Wins: 12 of 17 games
Lynched Scum: 16 of 27 lynches
Vig-killed Scum: 1 of 1 vig-kills
Survived/NightKilled/Lynched: 5/11/1 games
[/size]
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:34 am

Post by CoolBot »

I agree. Machine, if you know who we are, why are you wasting time waiting for our claims?
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:38 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Actually, the night action I got doesn't give me enough information to tell for sure weither or not one of your are mafia. (Look at past examples) Hence, if the person who tells me their role that I checked last night doesn't fall in stride with what they say today, they are obviously lying. At this crucial moment, a role claim is best option.

Little nervous there LC? You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia.

YOU...
1) Came to the mafias aid yesterday when I was trying to get him lynched
2) Threw attention onto me, trying to get me lynched.
3) Even in the end, when it was obvious he was mafia, you didn't vote against him.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:43 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:I agree. Machine, if you know who we are, why are you wasting time waiting for our claims?
Unlike the cop, I'm not told if they are scum or not, only what they do during the night. The night action info given to me isn't enough proof to go on to make a lynch against them. Unlike the Lt. O ones, this one is more vague.
It is best for a role claim, as I can base what you guys say on what my night info gave me.
Woody Allen
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:57 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

I don't buy it. You've investigated a mason, you've investigated a scum. If you're telling the truth, all that remains is a mason and a scum. Claim your investigation
now
, and you'd better have a damned good explanation for why there's a role other than mason or scum out there.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Well then, if all that is left is a mason and a scum, why don't you role claim. It's not like you have anything to hide...
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:04 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Not to mention, the actual mason wouldn't be giving me such a hard time. I think your mafia. And Guess what LC, I checked you out last night.

Now here's the plan, you role claim. If it is similar to what I was told, then your the mason. If it isn't, then your scum. I'm not going to tell you what I found out before hand because then you can work around it.
Woody Allen
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:42 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

No, here's the plan, guys. The_Machine, you're gonna claim what investigation you got on me. CoolBot, you're gonna roleclaim. Then, I will provide an explanation of my activities. If the explanation is less than wonderful, I demand that you lynch me. However, don't vote until I have a chance to explain myself.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:50 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

I changed my mind. First, CoolBot, I want you to claim. Then The_Machine can claim his investigation of me. That seems fair, since The_Machine did lead us to lynch one scum yesterday.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:07 am

Post by CoolBot »

Hm, I really don't think we should let Locus dictate what we do here. Especially since you want me to claim before Machine gives his investigation. He could easily be scum, who pulled a lepton yesterday in hopes of being down to a lynch or lose situation today. He should tell us what he knows, then we claim.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:53 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:Hm, I really don't think we should let Locus dictate what we do here. Especially since you want me to claim before Machine gives his investigation. He could easily be scum, who pulled a lepton yesterday in hopes of being down to a lynch or lose situation today. He should tell us what he knows, then we claim.
Why would it matter if I went first? I didn't investagate you, I did it with LC. So the info I have wouldn't effect you if you role claim now or later
Woody Allen
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:19 am

Post by CoolBot »

Because if you're scum, my claim let's you know who the mason is.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:20 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

I absolutely should be telling you guys what to do. Now roleclaim, CoolBot.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:22 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:Because if you're scum, my claim let's you know who the mason is.
It won't matter. There isn't going to be a night. Either the town wins today or the mafia does.

All that's left...

1 mafia
1 mason
me
Woody Allen
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:36 am

Post by CoolBot »

Unless you're a mafia, machine. I don't really see any reason to give up who's the mason at this point.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

If I were mafia, why would I kill my partner, especially so early in the day? If I were mafia, I would've have gone after someone else, or at least waited to see what everyone else said. No one else thought Lt. O was mafia at the time. Heck, people put up arguements saying that he wasn't mafia, but a good game. Looks like I was right.

Plus the fact that he tried to get me lynched in the process. I lead the town to a mafia kill yesterday, the first actual, successful town lynch. Overall, if I hadn't lynch him, and I was mafia, we'd still both be alive right now and had already won the game already.

I had DP's role right, and he wasn't mafia. Right now, interesting enough, I think your mafia.

I'm going to say this now. LC's night info told me he was always tapping on his cell phone.

DP said he had a mason buddy *I believe it was DP*

His night info and LC's night info are almost insynch. Only difference is that LCs is doing this in the dark.

You seem afraid to about the night lynchs. You obviously don't want to do it.

I'm going to FOS you cause we're down to the final straw.
Woody Allen
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:56 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

So if you got a night result on me that was essentially the same as the one on DP, why did you say to me "You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia."? Better come up with a damned good explanation for that one.

Also, why did you disobey my instructions on who should claim first? I had my reasons for that, but you've blown it all to hell now. CoolBot, you'd better claim.

The_Machine, you've acted oddly and disobeyed my instructions. Also, your greatest suspicion has changed without any new information coming to the forefront. You have a
lot
of explaining to do. Start NOW.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Locus Cosecant wrote: Also, why did you disobey my instructions on who should claim first? I had my reasons for that, but you've blown it all to hell now. CoolBot, you'd better claim.
Locus Cosecant wrote:So if you got a night result on me that was essentially the same as the one on DP, why did you say to me "You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia."? Better come up with a damned good explanation for that one.
1) First and foremost, I never said that my night results made me think that you were suspicous, nor prove your innocence. I said that they were inconclusive enough to base that on who is mafia. The thing that made me wonder was about you being in the dark, while DP wasn't. Now if you had role claimed, hell, said something similar to what DP had said before hand, this game would have already been over, and the town would've won.
Locus Cosecant wrote: Also, why did you disobey my instructions on who should claim first? I had my reasons for that, but you've blown it all to hell now. CoolBot, you'd better claim.
2) Why the heck didn't you follow my orders first off. You sure didn't go with my plan which would've have made things ALOT EASIER. If both of you had role claimed, the mason, whoever the hell he is, and I could've got the mafia killed already. BUT NO. We have to go through all this.

3) Now, you wonder why I though your were scum. Did you forget yesterday?
a)You defended LT. O, who was mafia
b) You tried to shift attention away from him to me
c) You didn't even vote against him when it was obvious he was mafia.

Anything else? That seems to sum it up. btw, LC, answer that last part for me. Why were you so intent on saving scum?

And whoever the mason is, for godsakes, come out of hiding and lets finish this game. I'm a nightwatchman. Everyone believed me yesterday, and who would've guessed it, one less mafia.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Locus Cosecant wrote:So if you got a night result on me that was essentially the same as the one on DP, why did you say to me "You seem to be the most likely candiate for being mafia."? Better come up with a damned good explanation for that one.
1) First and foremost, I never said that my night results made me think that you were suspicous, nor prove your innocence. I said that they were inconclusive enough to base that on who is mafia. The thing that made me wonder was about you being in the dark, while DP wasn't. Now if you had role claimed, hell, said something similar to what DP had said before hand, this game would have already been over, and the town would've won.
2) Why the heck didn't you follow my orders first off. You sure didn't go with my plan which would've have made things ALOT EASIER. If both of you had role claimed, the mason, whoever the hell he is, and I could've got the mafia killed already. BUT NO. We have to go through all this.

3) Now, you wonder why I though your were scum. Did you forget yesterday?
a)You defended LT. O, who was mafia
b) You tried to shift attention away from him to me
c) You didn't even vote against him when it was obvious he was mafia.

Anything else? That seems to sum it up. btw, LC, answer that last part for me. Why were you so intent on saving scum?

And whoever the mason is, for godsakes, come out of hiding and lets finish this game. I'm a nightwatchman. Everyone believed me yesterday, and who would've guessed it, one less mafia.
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:19 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

OOC// Sry for the double post, I hit submit before I was done, ignore the first one//BIC
Woody Allen
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:28 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Anyway, could CoolBot please claim? I wish he would have claimed before The_Machine86, but I suppose it can't be helped...
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:31 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Oh, and The_Machine86, your adversarial attitude isn't helping things any. You don't seem to understand the serious situation you've put yourself in.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”