SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:33 am

Post by SSF352 »

lazarusmoth wrote:Gah, I really apologize for not getting the strength to defend myself from the three votes on me. This game really has been sapping my strength. I'm not sure how it got to be that way. Must be vacation-time on mafiascum.

Suffice to say, I must muster enough strength now to tell you that I'm not scum (or townie or whatever). It's very tempting to just stay apathetic and let you lynch me but I'm too much of a player to let the group decide on a false course of action. I don't even understand the suspicions set against me much less than answer them.

So here's what I propose: As simply as possible, lay down your questions/suspicions against me and I will try to answer them.

I also apologize for not proposing a possible suspect. My radar has been whacked on this game since day 1.
All I can promise is a read on your proposed suspicions on other people and act accordingly on them.

Hope we can put this game to rest.
This really sounds like you want to simply follow the crowd and blend in. That way, if you help lynch another mafia member, you can blame it on the person who started the suspicion.

vote Lazarusmoth
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:02 am

Post by StevieT92 »

oh sorry, i havent realised my lack of posts in this thread

i have been busy with a few of my projects lately, sorry

i am just getting a bad vibe from lazerusmoth

so
vote lazarusmoth

sorry, i will be gone for the weekend
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:02 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I'm still more of a stevie fan .. since everyone is voting, I'll place mine where I think scum lays ...
Vote: StevieT92
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:09 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

Unless I'm mistaken, lazarusmoth is now one from a lynch, so, I'll hold off or now and see if he's got anything to say. Although, really, StevieT92 just posting nothing but 'sorry, busy, getting a bad vibe' strikes me as kind of useless and potentially harmful. And further, the player he replaced was mostly useless, too, although not particularly scummy. So... based on what lazarusmoth says, I'll go one way or the other.
To be Continued...
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:58 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count

4 - lazarusmoth (Save The Dragons, PeaceBringer, SSF352, StevieT92)
1 - StevieT92 (NanookTheWolf)

5 to lynch
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

DarkLight140 wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, lazarusmoth is now one from a lynch, so, I'll hold off or now and see if he's got anything to say. Although, really, StevieT92 just posting nothing but 'sorry, busy, getting a bad vibe' strikes me as kind of useless and potentially harmful. And further, the player he replaced was mostly useless, too, although not particularly scummy. So... based on what lazarusmoth says, I'll go one way or the other.
good post-- I voted lazarus based on previous interactions-- good chance he is just off on his read of the game. Actually I will
unvote, vote Stevie
while waiting for Laz- I could easily switch back
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:28 am

Post by StevieT92 »

you see though, this game, i read it and nobody really set off the scum-o-meter, so i didnt really have anything to post

and i know, i am in the wrong, but as DarkLight said, i didnt do anything particularily scummy

i am sorry, i will try to post more
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:12 pm

Post by SSF352 »

StevieT92 wrote:oh sorry, i havent realised my lack of posts in this thread

i have been busy with a few of my projects lately, sorry

i am just getting a bad vibe from lazerusmoth

so
vote lazarusmoth

sorry, i will be gone for the weekend

Bad vibe? That seems very shaky for the basis of a vote.......
unvote, vote StevieT92
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:12 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Just so you guys are aware .. I found this in the VLA thread.
LazarusMoth in the VLA thread wrote:I have to leave mafiascum because of my theater and writing priorities. It has really been fun playing with you guys. Thanks for having me.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:28 am

Post by StevieT92 »

so, we need a replcament ASAP, as Laz is looking pretty scummy and its hard to lynch someone who isnt there

i hate it when this happens
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:41 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count

3 - StevieT92 (NanookTheWolf, PeaceBringer, SSF352)
2 - lazarusmoth (Save The Dragons, StevieT92)

5 to lynch

Seeking a replacement for lazarusmoth.
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Mr. Flay is replacing lazarusmoth

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:40 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

/reading...it'll be a while until I get through all 30 pages, hopefully with something coherent.
Retired as of October 2014.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:28 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yay! .. Mr. Flay ... Welcome to the Party Image
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:41 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

Huh. The Head Rock showed up... hooray...

Given that nothing useful is being posted anyway, I'll squander this post mumbling about how horrible it is to be in a game where 50% of the players have been replaced in the last day. And also urging people to post, if only to show that they're here.
To be Continued...
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:27 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

*LOL @ DarkLight140 and Nanook*

Okay, I think I read every post in this bloody thing, and the only thing I have to say is:
Thank god for Assassins!

Am I reading right that we haven't lynched ANY townies yet? Two day kills, two night kills, probably only one left, and I bet he's sweating hard...
NanookTheWolf wrote:so far have only found one townie, that being the one that we just lynched ...
Wait, what? Which dead townie did you investigate? Thesp the headless, or Ollie the ventilated?

So far I see evidence of two Assasins, two Bodyguards (MoS surviving that first night after coming out), two Spies... but three Spies? Seems relatively unlikely, but not enough for a vote yet.

StevieT92, on the other hand, seems to be coasting through on minimal posts. He replaced Scalebane who was similarly little help. I can't get 30 pages to come up at once so I can't do a full vote correlation (I'm sure you're all dismayed), but did I miss anything? So many replacements aren't making it easy...
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:28 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

*LOL @ DarkLight140 and Nanook*

Okay, I think I read every post in this bloody thing, and the only thing I have to say is:
Thank god for Assassins!

Am I reading right that we haven't lynched ANY townies yet? Two day kills, two night kills, probably only one left, and I bet he's sweating hard...
NanookTheWolf wrote:so far have only found one townie, that being the one that we just lynched ...
Wait, what? Which dead townie did you investigate? Thesp the headless, or Ollie the ventilated?

So far I see evidence of two Assasins, two Bodyguards (MoS surviving that first night after coming out), two Spies... but three Spies? Seems relatively unlikely, but not enough for a vote yet.

StevieT92, on the other hand, seems to be coasting through on minimal posts. He replaced Scalebane who was similarly little help. I can't get 30 pages to come up at once so I can't do a full vote correlation (I'm sure you're all dismayed), but did I miss anything? So many replacements aren't making it easy...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:04 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Now I'm at a loss because Mr. Flay can't possibly explain Laz's actions.

Unvote

I've got my eye on Stevie, but at this point no vote.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:24 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Yeh, sorry about that....I hate replacements personally (I've ranted on this before), but I'd been reading over this game already because I have something similar brewing for an experimental game (not for a while, though), and I told Ygg I'd replace in if necessary. Now I get to see it from the inside. :shock:

Anyway, I know laz asked this too, but if anyone has specific questions, I'll do my best to answer them (within the limitations of my mental powers)
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:34 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I investigated Thesp the headless ...
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:28 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

Wait a minute. Nanook, I know that you were in fact arguing for Thesp's lynch, but why didn't you claim spy with an investigation on him right then? We already knew you had an information role of some sort, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch or make you much more of a target. Besides, if you were perfectly willing to claim a moment after his death, when anything you had was rendered useless, why not before, when it would at least get slow or doubting people to vote correctly?
To be Continued...
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:21 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Well, with as many killing groups as we have out there, it would seem imprudent to reveal yourself before it was strictly necessary; I'm not entirely worried about that claim yet; PB and Nanook can always investigate each other tonight if it comes to that (I think they've both been proven sane by now). I don't like the idea of a mass claim, because it just gives our enemies more ammunition. Speaking of enemies... 8) :D
DarkLight140 wrote:note that olliep13 has a different emote next to his name in the front than a the townies. This raises the ugly possibility of another enemy group, although he could, I suppose be working alone.
The G-dd-mn G-men are here too! We may not be doing as well as I thought...if there are 3 and 3, then the town is already eliminated and there's several government stooges out there. I'm willing to take a chance that they're some of our lurkers... if there's 4 and 4, we've got bigger problems, but better odds (4 anti-mafia left out of 8 alive). Stevie's continued silence isn't encouraging me as to his loyalty to the Family...

Vote: StevieT92
... I believe that puts him one away.
commify
commify
Townie
commify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:33 am

Post by commify »

Sorry, weekend-partay-related inactivity.

I was willing to vote for StevieT92: he was a lurker and scalebane was a lurker. Together, they were
the player who lurked
. But he's close to being lyched now, should we let him claim or something?
Vote early and vote often.
-Al Capone
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

Ok....what do you mean my silence?
the last time i posted was yesterday.....

but i will claim

i am an accomplice in the group King Enigma was godfather to. The other Accomplice was Genocide Heart. We were a mason group who had the power to kill, until King Enigma was killed.

I know this is bad, because both my godfather (King Enigma) and my fellow Accomplice (Genocide Heart) are both dead.

So i will be lynched...:(

because of an unverifiable claim..:(

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”