killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:38 am

Post by killa seven »

Gorrad wrote:I send in night choices. When day starts, I recieve my coin total, what my vote's worth (even though it's static), and all results I may have gotten from night actions.

As I have not, to my knowledge, been traded any coins or items, I would not know. However, if that one mysterious one I recieved was traded to me at night, I was never informed that it was, and it just showed up in my total.
interesting.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount

-Empking (2): Gorrad, Kast
-Kast (1): Empking
-AceMarksman (1): Riceballtail

Not voting (6): killa seven, ZEEnon, caf19, ortolan, AceMarksman, sirdanilot

With 10 alive it takes 6 real votes to lynch.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 am

Post by ZEEnon »

caf19 wrote:Zee and k7 have demonstrated much less of a willingness to stick their necks out.
My vote is worth -1.
Unless you want a lynch to take that much longer, you won't want me to start voting who I suspect.
I'll try to give days two and three a read through when I have time.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:53 am

Post by ortolan »

killa seven, Riceballtail and zEEnon, all so anti-town - at least one scum here

caf19, AceMarksman and sirdanilot all need a re-read, in that order.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Please explain how I am anti-town because I think you are incorrect.
Lazy, yes. Procrastinator, sure. Doesn't want to read through 20 pages, of course. Anti-town, no.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Empking »

Kast wrote:
Empking wrote:Everyone who is voting me: Give me two reasons.
Look up 9 posts.

@Empking, 1644-
Incorrect. Gorrad did not state or imply any dissatisfaction with you being part of a wagon that lynched scum. He pretty clearly stated and clarified that he did not like that you were on the tail end of the scum wagons.

A more accurate summary would probably be:
-You are not contributing to the game in post number or content (lurking).
-You jumped on scum wagons after their lynches were inevitable (bussing).
-You jumped on a townie wagon.

@Ort-
Re-reading Empking should be quick.
Kast - You're not the only one voting me.

I've got more posts than you.
They were not inevitable as the amount of time taken shows.
I did not jump on a townie wagon.

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Gorrad »

Hey empking, did you know that 1/5 of your posts contain a vote and/or unvote?

Also, of your 61 posts only two contain more than two sentences, whereas Kast has 42 of 47 with more than two sentences, most of which are huge blocks of text. You can NOT say you're contributing more.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Gorrad wrote:Hey empking, did you know that 1/5 of your posts contain a vote and/or unvote?
Why does that matter?

IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

There were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a plain face, on the throne of England; there were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a fair face, on the throne of France. In both countries it was clearer than crystal to the lords of the State preserves of loaves and fishes, that things in general were settled for ever.

It was the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Spiritual revelations were conceded to England at that favoured period, as at this. Mrs. Southcott had recently attained her five-and-twentieth blessed birthday, of whom a prophetic private in the Life Guards had heralded the sublime appearance by announcing that arrangements were made for the swallowing up of London and Westminster. Even the Cock-lane ghost had been laid only a round dozen of years, after rapping out its messages, as the spirits of this very year last past (supernaturally deficient in originality) rapped out theirs. Mere messages in the earthly order of events had lately come to the English Crown and People, from a congress of British subjects in America: which, strange to relate, have proved more important to the human race than any communications yet received through any of the chickens of the Cock-lane brood.

France, less favoured on the whole as to matters spiritual than her sister of the shield and trident, rolled with exceeding smoothness down hill, making paper money and spending it. Under the guidance of her Christian pastors, she entertained herself, besides, with such humane achievements as sentencing a youth to have his hands cut off, his tongue torn out with pincers, and his body burned alive, because he had not kneeled down in the rain to do honour to a dirty procession of monks which passed within his view, at a distance of some fifty or sixty yards. It is likely enough that, rooted in the woods of France and Norway, there were growing trees, when that sufferer was put to death, already marked by the Woodman, Fate, to come down and be sawn into boards, to make a certain movable framework with a sack and a knife in it, terrible in history. It is likely enough that in the rough outhouses of some tillers of the heavy lands adjacent to Paris, there were sheltered from the weather that very day, rude carts, bespattered with rustic mire, snuffed about by pigs, and roosted in by poultry, which the Farmer, Death, had already set apart to be his tumbrils of the Revolution. But that Woodman and that Farmer, though they work unceasingly, work silently and no one heard them as they went about with muffled tread: the rather, forasmuch as to entertain any suspicion that they were awake, was to be atheistical and traitorous.

In England, there was scarcely an amount of order and protection to justify much national boasting. Daring burglaries by armed men, and highway robberies, took place in the capital itself every night; families were publicly cautioned not to go out of town without removing their furniture to upholsterers' warehouses for security; the highwayman in the dark was a City tradesman in the light, and, being recognised and challenged by his fellow-tradesman whom he stopped in his character of "the Captain," gallantly shot him through the head and rode away; the mail was waylaid by seven robbers, and the guard shot three dead, and then got shot dead himself by the other four, "in consequence of the failure of his ammunition:" after which the mail was robbed in peace; that magnificent potentate, the Lord Mayor of London, was made to stand and deliver on Turnham Green, by one highwayman, who despoiled the illustrious creature in sight of all his retinue; prisoners in London gaols fought battles with their turkeys, and the majesty of the law fired blunderbusses in among them, loaded with rounds of shot and ball; thieves snipped off diamond crosses from the necks of noble lords at Court drawing-rooms; musketeers went into St. Giles's, to search for contraband goods, and the mob fired on the musketeers, and the musketeers fir on the mob, and nobody thought any of these occurrences much out of the common way. In the midst of them, the hangman, ever busy and ever worse than useless, was in constant requisition; now, stringing up long rows of miscellaneous criminals; now, hanging a housebreaker on Saturday who had been taken on Tuesday; now, burning people in the hand at Newgate by the dozen, and now burning pamphlets at the door of Westminster Hall; to-day, taking the life of an atrocious murderer, and to-morrow of a wretched pilferer who had robbed a farmer's boy of sixpence.

All these things, and a thousand like them, came to pass in and close upon the dear old year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Environed by them, while the Woodman and the Farmer worked unheeded, those two of the large jaws, and those other two of the plain and the fair faces, trod with stir enough, and carried their divine rights with a high hand. Thus did the year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five conduct their Greatnesses, and myriads of small creatures- the creatures of this chronicle among the rest- along the roads that lay before them.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Gorrad »

Wow! That post suddenly and drastically makes me find Empking significantly less suspicious!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
-Reading comprehension fail.

-I linked to my reasons for voting you. You asked with an implicit promise to address. Please deliver.

-Gorrad posted his reasons for suspecting you in more than one place. You tried twisting them well beyond any reasonable interpretation. I called you on this.

That does not mean those are equivalent to my reasons for suspecting you.

-You aren't contributing to this game. You had some posts early in Day 1, then you have mostly disappeared. You have resurfaced to throw in votes with little or no content, then disappeared again. Now you resurfaced to face Gorrad and my votes, but aren't touching on anything else (and not really addressing us either...).

@ZEEnon-
Lurking is anti-town behavior. It isn't the best indication of affiliation because you could very simply and plausibly be lazy. That does not change that it is anti-town behavior.

@K7-
Care to share anything more than an ambiguous one word thought?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Empking »

Kast wrote:@Empking-
-Reading comprehension fail.

-I linked to my reasons for voting you. You asked with an implicit promise to address. Please deliver.

-Gorrad posted his reasons for suspecting you in more than one place. You tried twisting them well beyond any reasonable interpretation. I called you on this.

That does not mean those are equivalent to my reasons for suspecting you.

-You aren't contributing to this game. You had some posts early in Day 1, then you have mostly disappeared. You have resurfaced to throw in votes with little or no content, then disappeared again. Now you resurfaced to face Gorrad and my votes, but aren't touching on anything else (and not really addressing us either...).

@ZEEnon-
Lurking is anti-town behavior. It isn't the best indication of affiliation because you could very simply and plausibly be lazy. That does not change that it is anti-town behavior.

@K7-
Care to share anything more than an ambiguous one word thought?
Kast; Stop lying.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
Please clarify what you feel is a lie.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Empking »

Please clarify what you feel is a lie.
That I gasve an implict promise to address.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
-What do you feel about the rest of what I posted?

-Do you understand what the word implicit means?
Empking in response to votes wrote:Everyone who is voting me: Give me two reasons.
By asking people to provide the reasons they are voting for you, you acknowledge that you have seen the votes and imply desire to know the reasons for those votes. Unless stated otherwise, the implied need to know those reasons is so you can address them.

Are you claiming that you did not have the intention to address those reasons?

Why did you ask for two reasons?

-Is it safe to assume that your objection now means that you do not wish to address my reasons for voting you?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by killa seven »

ortolan wrote:killa seven, Riceballtail and zEEnon, all so anti-town - at least one scum here

How am i antitown?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 am

Post by sirdanilot »

killa seven wrote:
ortolan wrote:killa seven, Riceballtail and zEEnon, all so anti-town - at least one scum here

How am i antitown?
cause you post short posts
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Gorrad »

sirdanilot wrote:
killa seven wrote:

How am i antitown?
cause you post short posts
Yes.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Empking »

1662: I thought I had more votes so I wanted to see how many would give reasons.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
-If that is your only reason, then why did you respond by trying to discredit what you thought were Gorrad and my reasons? Your behavior supports the implication that you wanted reasons so you could answer them.

-Also, is it really that hard to keep track of the two players voting for you?

-Now that you have seen how many will give reasons (2 of 2), where do you proceed from that?

@Non-voters-
How about some votes to get things moving?

I don't mind if Empking ends up being lynched, but you are all doing the town a huge disservice by leaving the lynch in the hands of just 2 players.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Empking »

People said I was on L-2.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
You ARE on L-2.

I have a double vote and Gorrad has a double vote.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Empking »

You ARE on L-2.

I have a double vote and Gorrad has a double vote.
Oh, of course.
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:46 am

Post by AceMarksman »

V/LA until monday
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 am

Post by caf19 »

ZEEnon wrote:
caf19 wrote:Zee and k7 have demonstrated much less of a willingness to stick their necks out.
My vote is worth -1.
Unless you want a lynch to take that much longer, you won't want me to start voting who I suspect.
Ok, so not voting is fine, but you didn't even say who you suspected throughout Day 2... you're not excused of that.

killa seven wrote:How am i antitown?
Mainly because you don't contribute to the scumhunt and you remain unreadable. If this continues, then you might end up getting killed out of mere utility, which further hurts whatever team you're on. So get scumhuntin'.
caf

http://thenailbiter.wordpress.com
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Riceballtail »

killa seven wrote:

How am i antitown?
How are you PROtown?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Riceballtail »

caf19 wrote:@ RBT, why is post 1551 voteworthy on its own?
Usually I try to avoid clinging to individual posts like this, but I wanted to point that out, since we seem to have several scum making slips like that. Since my vote is zero, I'm really only applying pressure not any chance of a lynch. :\

In other news, I have changed my mind on Sirdan and believe him to be town without question. I think I figured out where he came from. I also believe, due to ort's lack of objection, that he is town from the results of Gorrad's investigation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”