PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:06 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

KingEnigma wrote:The game has started! Good Omens indeed!

vote: SinisterOverlord
a double post is unforgivable, maybe representing the duality of the antichrist? Maybe?

anyone? ......anyone?

KingEnigma wrote:alright guys time to fess up, theres a reason that some of you guys have not heard of Good Omens, its because its all made up. An Angel antique dealer? Come on.

MOD, if you could just come on out and admit that you made all of this up, we can all continue on and not worry about having "read" it. And to all of you who have said that you read it. SHAME! SHAME for the lies!

I'll keep my vote on Sinister for now, because now his post has mysteriously disappeared. I dont like magic tricks, SO, I dont like them at all.

(dont believe me)
The above 2 quotes are the only 2 posts KE has made in this game, SubtleTactix likewise has only made 2 votes but he actually got on a bandwagon and apologized for lurking before going missing again.

I suggest the mods poke the 2 deviants and we lynch Gaspode since Coron is claiming Mason.

unvote

vote Gaspode
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:27 am

Post by Aelyn »

Fuldu wrote:
Aelyn wrote:Oh, and one other thing. Coron, you say you're a Mason. As far as you're aware, could you be a part of the mason group that could recruit Homer?
Erm, wrong game Aelyn.
*smacks head*

Okay, I'm not playing Mafia with multiple games open at once anymore.

Unvote: Coron
as there seems to be no reason not to, and it's quite likely he's a Mason.

I'm happy to lynch Gaspode today, but I think we should hear get KE prodded and hear from everyone before actually lynching him.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:49 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

Speaking of being poking... *pokes self*

Firstly,
unvote: Coron
. I can't see him pulling off a mason claim as guilty, although unless someone claims buddy, that should probably return tomorrow.

As for Gaspode... well, he hasn't posted since March 1st. That's when I last posted, and people have actually been trying to
lynch
him, while I've mostly been a piece of furniture- why in the world can't he at least find the time to try to keep himself alive? I didn't originally like his lynch much, but now, if nothing else, he's not willing to contribute even under pressure, and I'm willing to lynch him for that.
Vote: Gaspode
To be Continued...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:24 am

Post by Coron »

We do have another ability I'm not sure how useful it is though. Since town is not even nearly unanimous on wanting me to claim my partner I won't.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:40 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

With Coron claiming mason, a Gaspode vote seems like the next course of action to me.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:04 am

Post by mith »

I find it curious that we had to wait so long in order for Coron to reveal the part of his claim that he *didn't* have to check on.
Seol wrote:
Coron wrote:First off I'm a mason. Secondly I can give you the name of the mason if nessisary(the point I needed clarified).
I presume you mean name the person you're a mason with? It's only a two-person group?
It looks to me like what he meant to say was "name of the mason
group
", though this seems to go against the rules laid out in the first post. Clarification here would be nice. I can't help wondering if he left it deliberately ambiguous.

I don't really buy the claim at this point, but it looks like Gaspode is going to be lynched anyway.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:06 am

Post by mith »

Oops, missed his post on this page. Scratch that middle bit.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:12 am

Post by Seol »

Hokay, I'm still sceptical but then I always am - but if Coron's got abilities beyond just masonry, then I'd definitely agree it's a bad idea to reveal. As I said earlier though, I'm happy with either Coron or Gaspode, so I'll
unvote, vote: Gaspode
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:11 am

Post by Coron »

No, name of the
mason
as in my one and only partner mason.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by Seol »

Dragon Slayer wrote:He should be...
Deadline set for Tuesday 8PM (-5gmt)
Someone's dead, then?
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:17 pm

Post by Fuldu »

A deadline will be set for days if we feel it is necessary, in the case of a deadline lynching will require at least one quarter plus one of all living players and at least half plus one of all voting players. Failure to lynch by deadline will result in a no lynch.
I haven't run the numbers, but I think we failed to meet these criteria, specifically the "at least half plus one of all voting players."
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:24 pm

Post by Polotet »

Ok, so, here's how it works.
There are 28 players alive. Therefore, at least 8 players must be voting for one person for a lynch to happen.
However, there are also 23 players voting (players not voting: Aelyn, Electra, Flying Dutchman, Fuldu, PBuG), so at least 12 players must be voting for one person for a lynch to happen.
Having established that, I give you the evening news.

Edit: It looks like nobody's going to be lynched, but I'm tired so you'll get final results and the evening news in the morning.
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:23 pm

Post by Thoth »

Is Flying Dutchman still in the game? I remember that he left the site several weeks ago.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:28 am

Post by Fuldu »

To say nothing of the fact that, one way or another (I see I forgot to unvote before moving my vote to Gaspode, so it may not count) I have a vote on somewhere.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:26 am

Post by Coron »

I think the deadline was too quick, because of the slowness of the clarification.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by Stewie »

So is it night? Or is it still day?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:59 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Go to sleep. It's
Night 2
, choice by Fridayish please.

Edit (from Polotet): No one's dead, news post still coming. Just got caught up in a bunch of stuff today, sorry.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:15 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Ok, so Friday was a bit of an early deadline. Let's push it to this Wed. Please send them asap.

Send choices by Wed.
Polotet and I will do all we can to start day on Thursday.

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:07 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Due to extreme lack of choices we pulled the deadline back, then spring break hit. Day will break tomorrow, regardless of choices.
Pitbull replaces Pbug
. I believe we have all people needing replaces replaced. Let me know if we missed someone, there is another lined up if this is the case. We apologize for the prolonged night.

-DS
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:01 pm

Post by Polotet »

Um, so, sorry about that, folks. That was an extremely unreasonably long night, and the majority of the fault was mine. I'm fairly confident it will not happen again, and I will do my best to make sure it doesn't. I rechecked the votes, and there was no lynch yesterday. So, on with the game!

*Blonde Anchorwoman wakes up.*

Blonde Anchorwoman: Wow, I feel like I slept for such a long time last night. It's only Day 2, right?

Important Producer: Of course. And what happened to the evening show last night?

Blonde Anchorwoman: Oh, wow, did I miss the lynching? I think I started celebrating my first day on the job a little early...

Important Producer: Luckily for you, they couldn't make a decision, so there wasn't much to cover. But don't do it again! And get some clothes on and head over to the makeup trailer quickly, it's almost 6!

*Cue cheap exciting music*

*Uninspired but flashy logo*

Blonde Anchorwoman: Thank you for watching Channel 666, your primary source for Apocalypse related news, and welcome to our morning show.

It is now 6AM on the morning of Day 2, and I hope you're all as excited to make sure an actual lynching happens tonight as I am to cover it. We'll go to Nondescript Reporter for an update on the situation in the Tadfield area.

Nondescript Reporter: Another man was run over by a bike last night, going at high speeds on a local road. Newton Pulsifer (mepmuff) employed by the government as a "Witchfinder" had just arrived in Tadfield to investigate strange occurences here when his car broke down at an intersection. He apparently had just gotten out to try and fix it when a speeding bike slammed into him and left him dead in the road.

However, that was not the night's--

Delivery Man: Excuse me, sir?

Nondescript Reporter: Um, I'm doing a live news broadcast right now.

Delivery Man: Sorry, just wanted to ask you quickly if you'd seen a party name of Red around here recently? It's just that I have this big package to deliver...

Nondescript Reporter: Don't think I can help you there. And I'm live, on the air, so could you please--

Delivery Man: Oh, there's the building I was supposed to deliver this too. Sorry for interrupting.

Nondescript Reporter: Sorry about that, the problem with doing a show live. *laugh* Anyway, back to what I was saying, there was another unfortunate death last night, too. Back to Blonde Anchorwoman for the details on that.

Blonde Anchorwoman: Although investigators were able to identify the body found in his expensive London apartment this morning, they were not able to identify Anthony Crowley's (Stewie) cause of death. Also, very little has been found out about his identity, other than that he was a close associate of Aziraphale, who you may remember was the first victim of our hit and run biker yesterday.

That leaves 26 voters alive, which means 14 votes will be required for a lynching. We'll be back with periodic coverage throughout the day. Thank you for watching Channel 666 Morning News!

*Cue cheap exciting music*
*fade out*

mepmuff (Newton Pulsifer, Wages Clerk and Witchfinder Private) was run over.
Stewie (Crowley, An Angel who did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards) died, and has presumably discorporated.

It is now Day 2! There are 26 players alive, so 14 to lynch.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:32 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

vote Mith

investigation says guilty, i got a dead innocent day one so I am fairly certain of my sanity,

nuff said
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:58 pm

Post by Thoth »

Good bear ;)

vote:mith
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:39 am

Post by DoomCow »

Good enough for me...
Vote: mith
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:42 am

Post by Coron »

vote: Mith
Peachy
Peachy