Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Empking »

Kast wrote:@Empking-
-Post an example of me calling you scummy for posting a new point.

-Please try to be consistent. I pointed out that your post failed to address the post it was responding to. You answered that you were making a new point. If you are making a new point instead of addressing the old point, then you are not addressing that old point.

-I have pointed out the examples but here again for your convenience:

I posted a series of thoughts about you. Instead of addressing them, you called me a liar without any elaboration. On further clarification, it turns out you don't understand the meaning of the word implicit and so thought that I was lying. In either event, you attempted to avoid answering my points by calling me a liar (the straw man).
Liar

-Pointing out that another player failed to do something is not ad hom. You fail to use that term correctly.
Give an example of when I said otherwise.

Sir; You're calling me suspicious and refuse to back that up? Why are you doing something scummy? Why do you refuse to scum hunt?

Mod edit
Visible Votecount

-Empking (2): Gorrad, Kast
-Kast (1): Empking
-AceMarksman (1): Riceballtail

Not voting (6): killa seven, ZEEnon, caf19, ortolan, AceMarksman, sirdanilot

With 10 alive it takes 6 real votes to lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Empking »

Sir: All my posts today have been scumhunting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Gorrad »

Empking wrote:Sir: All my posts today have been scumhunting.
I'm putting this in my sig.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:35 am

Post by caf19 »

Emp, please post more than one-word responses... if you only say "Liar", I can't exactly work out what you are referring to or why you believe he's lying. It doesn't help your case.

Still more of the same from killa and Zee, we're coming to a bit of an impasse here...
caf

http://thenailbiter.wordpress.com
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Empking »

caf19 wrote:Emp, please post more than one-word responses... if you only say "Liar", I can't exactly work out what you are referring to or why you believe he's lying. It doesn't help your case.

Still more of the same from killa and Zee, we're coming to a bit of an impasse here...
You think I only post onre word responses?
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 am

Post by caf19 »

Empking wrote:
caf19 wrote:Emp, please post more than one-word responses... if you only say "Liar", I can't exactly work out what you are referring to or why you believe he's lying. It doesn't help your case.

You did here:
Empking wrote:

-Please try to be consistent. I pointed out that your post failed to address the post it was responding to. You answered that you were making a new point. If you are making a new point instead of addressing the old point, then you are not addressing that old point.

I posted a series of thoughts about you. Instead of addressing them, you called me a liar without any elaboration. On further clarification, it turns out you don't understand the meaning of the word implicit and so thought that I was lying. In either event, you attempted to avoid answering my points by calling me a liar (the straw man).
Liar
and that's the bit I was referring to in my post.
caf

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Empking »

caf19 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You did here:
Empking wrote:

Liar
You think people should never ever respond to a point with one word?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Gorrad »

Empking wrote:
caf19 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You did here:
Empking wrote:

Liar
Yup.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Empking »

Kast & Sir: Why do you feel that 1702 & 1707 are scumhunting?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:31 am

Post by caf19 »

Empking wrote:
caf19 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You did here:
Empking wrote:

Liar
Not exactly, but in this case it might be helpful... please expand on why Kast is lying.
caf

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Empking »

caf19 wrote:
Empking wrote:
caf19 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You did here:
Empking wrote:

Liar
Not exactly, but in this case it might be helpful... please expand on why Kast is lying.
I know what implict means.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
Empking wrote:
-Pointing out that another player failed to do something is not ad hom. You fail to use that term correctly.
Give an example of when I said otherwise.
Empking said otherwise when he wrote:
If it looks like I say it a lot, that's probably because you fail a lot.
Ad hom.
-I never said 1702 or 1707 are examples of scumhunting. How about addressing actual points instead of hiding behind fake ones?

-Once again, please maintain some consistency. I asked you previously if you understand what implicit means. You failed to answer.

Your response, which failed to answer any of my actual points, was to claim confusion about what is happening in the game. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and readdressed in case you really didn't understand. You still fail to answer.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Empking »

Kast; Are you purposely trying to make it difficult to read your posts?

In that second post what "something" did you point out that I failed to do?

- So you don't think Gorrad is scumhunting?

- So you're blaming you making your posts impossible to respond to on me?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
-No. Is it difficult to read a post with quotes in it? If you feel that it is difficult, then why did you do the same thing? Also, why did you change the paragraph formatting of my post that you quoted? Is your question another attempt to distract from the actual point?

-You called that post ad hom. Please explain if you feel it is ad hom. I assumed it was in response to me pointing out that you fail often.

Was that actually a "new point"?

-Where do you get the impression that I don't think Gorrad is scumhunting?

I think Gorrad is probably a third party such as Wario. I would guess he is trying to blend into the town by catching an MK player. I think he is correct in suspecting you of being one of the MK players. This isn't anything new.

Why do you continue to claim that I say or believe things that either have nothing to do with what I posted or sometimes directly contradict my actual posts?

Are you trying to invent a case against me? This is extremely similar to our previous game together where you did the exact same thing. Are you planning to invent another fake quote in which I claim to be scum?

-How am I making my posts impossible to respond to? Please give some examples.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
To clarify, 1702 and 1707 are not representative of all of Gorrad's posting so far in this game. Your logic fails. If a player makes 2 posts which are not scumhunting that does not mean the player never makes any posts that are scumhunting.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
Why didn't you answer previously when I asked if you understand what implicit means?
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 am

Post by Empking »

-No. Is it difficult to read a post with quotes in it? If you feel that it is difficult, then why did you do the same thing? Also, why did you change the paragraph formatting of my post that you quoted? Is your question another attempt to distract from the actual point?
Another post saying that I shouldn't make my own points?
Its difficult to read posts that have quotes, links and words in links all close together.
-You called that post ad hom. Please explain if you feel it is ad hom. I assumed it was in response to me pointing out that you fail often.

Was that actually a "new point"?
Its saying that my points are invalid because I as a person in general fail a lot.
-Where do you get the impression that I don't think Gorrad is scumhunting?
I don't
I think Gorrad is probably a third party such as Wario. I would guess he is trying to blend into the town by catching an MK player. I think he is correct in suspecting you of being one of the MK players. This isn't anything new.

Why do you continue to claim that I say or believe things that either have nothing to do with what I posted or sometimes directly contradict my actual posts?
Why are you unable to give examples.
Are you trying to invent a case against me? This is extremely similar to our previous game together where you did the exact same thing. Are you planning to invent another fake quote in which I claim to be scum?
Funny how you make that point but don't back that up with a link to the game.
-How am I making my posts impossible to respond to? Please give some examples.
The links in the quote headers.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Empking »

Kast: Do you think I'm the worst poster in the not posting/posting only a small amount stakes?
Scumhunting?

1715: Your posts are difficult to respond to.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I'm not liking how empking is responding, but that's just my say in this right now.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Gorrad »

Riceballtail wrote:I'm not liking how empking is responding, but that's just my say in this right now.
I'll turn this around: Does ANYONE here like how Empking is responding?
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Empking wrote:

Liar
Empking wrote:

<caf gives example>
empking wrote:You think people should never ever respond to a point with one word?

VOTE: EMPKING
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Empking »

sirdanilot wrote:
Empking wrote:

Liar
Empking wrote:

<caf gives example>
empking wrote:You think people should never ever respond to a point with one word?

VOTE: EMPKING
Sir, did you notice the "only"?

I'm a Goomba. No powers.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Kast »

@Empking-
-You asked if I was trying to make my posts difficult to read. I am not doing so. I think your question is pretty nonsensical. I didn't state anywhere that you can't or shouldn't make new points. I did state that you should not use irrelevant points to avoid answering the relevant ones.

Do you have bbcode turned off? Do you have a hard time hyperlinks? I have no clue why you think putting a link in a quote title makes it difficult to read or respond to.

-I did not say anything about your points being invalid because you fail. You asked why I keep pointing out instances when you fail. I answered that the reason I keep pointing out those instances is because those instances are numerous. No personal attack there. No use of personal attacks to discredit any of your posts.

-If you understand that I think Gorrad is scumhunting, then why did you ask this question?
- So you don't think Gorrad is scumhunting?
-That *IS* an example. You ask a leading question that assumes I think Gorrad is not scumhunting. That is contradictory to the beliefs that I have been expressing.

Why do you ask for examples, but ignore them when I post them?

If you didn't realize it, the links I include in my posts go directly back to the examples. Is the reason you say it is difficult to read my posts because you need an excuse for not addressing the points and examples?

-I have previously mentioned and linked to the same game. I didn't think it was necessary to do so again, but since you ask I will oblige.
Empking quoting himself but attributing it to me wrote:This is where he claimed scum:
Empking wrote:Kast claimed scum.
You exhibit similar behavior in this game as in that game; you have no interest in actively scumhunting, you only sit back and make posts when people attack you. When you do make posts, you avoid addressing the actual points, and instead post irrelevant nonsense or twisted or fictional quotes from your attackers.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Kast »

@All-
Assuming Sirdanilot has a single vote and Gorrad and I are not lying about our double votes, then Empking is now at L-1.
Show

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Gorrad »

If it helps any, the townies I summon (which I assume to be vanilla) are NOT Goombas.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”