Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Ztife »

/confi.. uh WHAZZUP???

the flavour text makes me giddy, but im loving it.

Are we allowed to vote yet?

Vote:Battousai
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by Ztife »

Ooops, forgot about this game!

This is actually very confusing, I will need to re-read again because I got lost in page 3 or so.

Will do my game post by tonight.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Ztife »

Oo...

Questions:
Is mykonian considered been in room 7 before, since he has to technically pass it to open room 13?
Regarding night powers, are there any significance to locking doors have to night powers? For instance, do night powers work whether doors are locked or not, does their spell work from behind the locked doors, meaning cop powers work even though he's alone in a locked room, without "moving out" of the room at night?

Or to rephrase, does night powers work regardless of lock doors or not or it depends on the individual flavour?

The manga looks cool, imma go read it up now =)

Ztife enters Room 3 (Library)
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Ztife »

Alright, I have read the manga, here are some strategies I believe we can use to help find the wolf.

Regarding the room type flavour, I believe certain rooms have important events to trigger.

The dark room caused a post-restriction. This might be just flavour related, there might be something else to it, but as far as the manga goes he shouldn't have anything else to it.

Storage room is where the main character actually got a weapon to defend himself. If anything, I believe everybody should go into the storage room. This will more likely trigger a vig ability or 1 self save or whatever sort of ability rather than giving the wolf a kill. It makes little sense for wolf to be able to NK only after going into this room.

Library is where one of the characters found a clue. It might be a good idea for all of us to visit there once. Especially the cop.

As for choosing who to lock ourself up with, I believe for N1 we should stay in groups of 3s. This is because we will probably be able to see the wolf leaving the room if we stick together (the wolf can open all doors, but in order to kill he will need to leave the room right?). And assuming there is 2 wolfs (in a typical 12 man setup, maybe even 3), this is the best way to group ourself for N1. So we know who left rooms or whatever. Or at least have a look at N1 flavour before deciding something else.

Assuming Phily is left alone in his room. We wouldn't know if he left the room to kill somebody at night eh?

If assuming rooms totally do not affect night actions regardless, that we can't watch anybody's back or whatever, the best idea would be everybody to visit every room once, since there should be more town abilities we can trigger from than wolf NK ability. At least, that's the way it seems to make more sense to me.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Ztife »

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot.

Everybody should name where their key is located. So we can chop up the body and use the key (or whatever) if the flavour allows later. Just for safe measure.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by Ztife »

Zitfe Moves to Room 3
Ztife Moves to Corridor
Ztife Moves to Room 7
Ztife Moves to Corridor
Ztife Moves to Room 8
Ztife Moves to Corridor
Ztife Moves to Room 9
Ztife Moves to Corridor
Ztife Moves to Room 12
Ztife Moves to Corridor.
Ztife Moves to Room 13.

Iecerint wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:For Night Phase we'll all have to get into groups of three thus using 4 rooms. Any suggestions on which rooms they should be?
Note: Room 7 is open to anyone now
I agree with the spirit of Ztife's suggestion, too, but are you (and Ztife) implicitly promoting NL today?
No. Its just that I haven't found a significant suspicion to pursue at this moment, and I'm more interested in how the flavour works, its the way I click.
Kmd4390 wrote:Zt and Paper, why haven't you used your keys?

Zt, how do we benefit from sharing where our keys are?
Like I said, revealing where the keys are might help us later when we can chop off certain parts of the body to open doors that were past open. For instance, if Philly dies later and gets locked up in the storage room by himself, we be forever denied access to the exit room.

The wolf has the key to all the doors, so why does key revelation hold so much suspicion? I can't seem to see a reason why it would be bad though at this point of time. I think the fact about whether
you have a key or not
is more important for the wolf to know for strategic reasons, but at this point of time its probably useless information.

I have not used my keys because I don't want to use it yet, and I do not see a need for it.

Has anybody picked up any flash light, axes? Also I forgot to mention, if the wolf have a cellphone, you are not a true wolf! So let us know you are the wolf and we can help you xD
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by Ztife »

Ztife moves to Corridor
Ztife moves to room 6
Ztife moves to room 12

Where anybody stays shouldn't really matter, I don't really care about who is with who, as long as there is more than 2 person in one room. 2 person in one room might possibly be both scum and this will throw off usefulness of testing our theory. Thus, I don't really see a problem if the result is 4 or even 5 people in one room. Since the whole point is to test is we are able to observe who left the room at night on N1.

As with what iec said, tenchi is being really active, which is probably one of the reason why he is drawing all the scum attention. However, the repeatedly weak arguments bothers me. (voting for batt for "picking up a rope", voting phily for trying to add into discussions)

Batt, what do you think about the possibility of Tenchi being scum?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by Ztife »

Btw since im in the crime scene room, am I allowed to strip the corpse Super Hot Chick, Codename: ZazieR, to look for a barcode?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Ztife »

Will be posting tonight, busy with work sorry =)
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Ztife »

Myko's double vote post was actually like, all over the place, but I actually do agree with him on KMD's playstyle being a little less dominant than his usual town plays. The whole post was of weak cases and not very strong votes, it warrants little attention on my part.

Not that I'm an expert on KMD's playstyle or anything.

@ Post 448
Why do you think phily and KMD are not scum buddies? Im not too clear on this point.

I do agree that a KMD/Tenchi bus might be possible, since KMD has been attacking tenchi ever since the batt-in-the-storage-room case.

Tenchi what's your read on KMD?
And KMD what's your read on phily?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Ztife »

VLA 3 days

Will be back =)