Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:09 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Did you notice what PB just did? That's kinda what I was trying to do, because I am envious of PB's mad skillz. However, I forgot that he was pro-town. Basically I was voting him because I he hadn't said anything in a while and I was lookinf for a reaction.

That's pretty much it. I'm almost ready to go back on Stevie. I apologize for any spelling errors in this message. I actually am physically unable to read this because I went to the eye doctor today.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:25 pm

Post by SSF352 »

Peacebringer, why the vote on Mr. Flay?
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:21 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count:

2 - StevieT92 (SSF352, NanookTheWolf)
1 - Save The Dragons (Mr. Flay)
1 - Mr. Flay (PeaceBringer)

5 to lynch
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:12 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I'd love to argue with PeaceBringer, but his logic has overwhelmed me. Yep, I'm scum. :twisted: :roll:

Seriously. I know *I* play scummy sometimes, jumping my vote around, but could you at least
try
to give a reason for why you're voting for me now?
Retired as of October 2014.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:12 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Oh, and work is kicking my butt lately, so I probably won't get a chance to respond until tonight, or even tomorrow...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:45 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Mr. Flay, the return of my vote back to you is only related to my suspiscion of your predecessors game play. Looked at STD's play, wanted to see more, voted for him. Realized he was replacing Joe who was cleared in my book and likey a goon. This goes back to day one. So go back to LM's play, which you inherited. Also following me on a vote with out back checking yourself is a tad fishy. So content to throw my vote back your way.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:39 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

PeaceBringer wrote:Mr. Flay, the return of my vote back to you is only related to my suspiscion of your predecessors game play. Looked at STD's play, wanted to see more, voted for him. Realized he was replacing Joe who was cleared in my book and likey a goon. This goes back to day one. So go back to LM's play, which you inherited.
Well, like I said when I first came in, I can't do much about lazmoth's style of play. If people have specific questions, I'll try and address them, but as to why he unplugged from the game, or why he voted a particular person on Day X, I can only hazard a guess, like the rest of you.
Also following me on a vote with out back checking yourself is a tad fishy. So content to throw my vote back your way.
What? I wasn't "following your vote", I was voting for the guy who was
voting for the
(almost confirmed)
investigator
. What in the devil is fishy about that??

And what makes STD/joe cleared in your book? He was topping my suspicious list along with Stevie, even before he voted for you.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:14 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Well, Mr. Flay seemed to be be jumping around on 'wagons, STD for doing wierd stuff like he did before and not making himself look very innocent, and nanook didnt do much, was more of just a third guy, but maybe its because JDTAY's posting style annoys me a little. I just kinda put him on there.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:47 am

StevieT92 wrote:STD for doing wierd stuff like he did before and not making himself look very innocent,
YESSSS! I love doing wierd stuff!

Vote Comify
Because I love copying PB (his style, not his actions).
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:50 am

Excuse me. Misspelling.

Vote Commify

I will definately unvote if someone comes up and is like, "IDIOT! COMMIFY'S INNOCENT!"
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:19 pm

Post by SSF352 »

"IDIOT! COMMIFY'S INNOCENT!"

Don't know whether he is or not, had to channel Napoleon when given the chance.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:14 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I am officially lost in this game now. Well done. :roll:

And still happy with my vote. STD is the most bizarre I have *ever* seen him, and I don't see anything in joe's behavior before him that reassures me, either.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:32 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

You know... I'm starting to think I should have lynched lazarusmoth yesterday, when I had the chance. His play was scummy then, and I was holding off mostly because... well, I'll get to that later if it becomes relevant.

As for Mr. Flay, I don't particularly like the way he keeps stressing his ignorance of lazarusmoth's actions. He revoted StevieT92 on a basis of lurking after he said he thought of him as safe due to the claim. That seems more than a little off... How is voting for an innocent person, even one who's lurking, a good thing? His supposed ambiguity on there being more than one accomplice was more than a little off- and anyway, what scum would claim Accomplice when there's such a high liklihood of one being out there?

I'll agree that STD has been acting messed up, but for some reason he doesn't strike me as nearly so suspicious as Mr. Flay.
Vote: Mr. Flay.

For future reference, NanookTheWolf is behind him on my suspect list, being claiming a third spy immediately after his investigation was proven right. And yes, I know I prompted it, but he should have decided either to claim or not claim, after Thesp was accused by PeaceBringer, and stuck to that.
To be Continued...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:52 am

Thank you! I am always messed up!

I still want Commify to come back, but I don't mind putting Mr. Flay one step closer to the edge.

Vote: Mr. Flay
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:52 am

Post by SSF352 »

I'm pretty sure STD is just playing around.

However, I've went back over the last couple pages, and had a thought: perhaps the Accomplice(s) may have a reason not to counterclaim Stevie? Perhaps he/she/they still have pertient abilites? I still think Stevie is scum, and he made that claim because it is mostly unverifable.
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:58 am

Post by SSF352 »

An additional thought:

Stevie, can you tell us whom your group killed/tried to kill?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:30 am

Post by StevieT92 »

yeah, they were quagmire, Hairy Mezican, and Olleip
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:19 am

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count:

3 - Mr. Flay (PeaceBringer, Darklight140, Save The Dragons)
2 - StevieT92 (SSF352, NanookTheWolf)
1 - Save The Dragons (Mr. Flay)

5 to lynch
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:20 pm

Post by SSF352 »

Perhaps a claim, Mr. Flay?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:30 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

DarkLight wrote:For future reference, NanookTheWolf is behind him on my suspect list, being claiming a third spy immediately after his investigation was proven right. And yes, I know I prompted it, but he should have decided either to claim or not claim, after Thesp was accused by PeaceBringer, and stuck to that.
Ok, so what do you suggest that I have done? Just claim goon .. I had accusations pressed against me due to my earlier self (Laz). I had to defend myself, and if I claimed goon then suddenly later in the game mention that I am a spy, don't you think that looks just as if not more scummy?
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:00 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

NanookTheWolf- First, your earlier self was JDTAY, who was really not under much suspicion when we went to night. No one was pressing any accuasations, as far as I can tell reading back. My post was the first one directly dealing with your role, afia or otherwise, since you'd jained the thread. All I said was, "This implies an information role of some sort, and if there's that "something good" to be had... you should probably spill anything you've got, or claim to still have nothing, NanookTheWolf." Hardly something it's vital to defend yourself against. You most recent post, in fact, makes me wonder what you're thinking...

SSF352- Catching the townies, which at this point probably means only a single person, is more important than keeping any single role alive, even a power role. Any Accomplice would be counterclaiming to get the townie lynched- and then they'd live just based on the fact that they'd won the game.
To be Continued...
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:23 pm

Post by SSF352 »

Perhaps DarkLight140. We don't know for sure how many scum are left. If we only have one, then yes, you are correct, however, if you aren't right, then the game continues, and sure any useful ability would be lost after the/y die.
commify
commify
Townie
commify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by commify »

Mr. Flay wrote:And still happy with my vote. STD is the most bizarre I have *ever* seen him, and I don't see anything in joe's behavior before him that reassures me, either.
Wait... who's Joe? :?

(I'm fine with STD's vote on me, I suppose. I haven't been posting enough, should post more.)

I'm still cool with Stevie's claim. It makes enough sense to me. Slightly suspicious of Mr. Flay because he is the reincarnation of Lazarusmoth, but otherwise no opinions, no ideas.
Vote early and vote often.
-Al Capone
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:58 pm

Then you'll be happier to know that I changed it :)
SSF352
SSF352
Goon
SSF352
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:26 pm

Post by SSF352 »

DarkLight140 wrote:NanookTheWolf- First, your earlier self was JDTAY, who was really not under much suspicion when we went to night. No one was pressing any accuasations, as far as I can tell reading back. My post was the first one directly dealing with your role, afia or otherwise, since you'd jained the thread.
All I said was, "This implies an information role of some sort, and if there's that "something good" to be had... you should probably spill anything you've got, or claim to still have nothing, NanookTheWolf." Hardly something it's vital to defend yourself against.
You most recent post, in fact, makes me wonder what you're thinking...

SSF352- Catching the townies, which at this point probably means only a single person, is more important than keeping any single role alive, even a power role. Any Accomplice would be counterclaiming to get the townie lynched- and then they'd live just based on the fact that they'd won the game.
He never said anything about defending, he was just being honest. If we had found out he had lied, I am quite sure we would have lynched him based on that alone. So, he did pretty much what was the correct move at that point, IMHO.
Slight FOS: DarkLight140
for some incorrect logic.[/b]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”