Newbie 810 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Zachrulez »

12Keyblade wrote:Zach, you're taking xRECKONERx's post out of context. Not only that, but his point is "I didn't jump on it right away." He's correct. He was vote #3 on a 4-person bandwagon. That's not right away.
Go back and look at the timestamps of the posts that followed Blueraven's going with the crowd vote.

That fact that his vote was 3rd is incidental, as he voted within a half hour of BlueRaven's "scummy" post.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

Zachrulez wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:Zach, you're taking xRECKONERx's post out of context. Not only that, but his point is "I didn't jump on it right away." He's correct. He was vote #3 on a 4-person bandwagon. That's not right away.
Go back and look at the timestamps of the posts that followed Blueraven's going with the crowd vote.

That fact that his vote was 3rd is incidental, as he voted within a half hour of BlueRaven's "scummy" post.
Dang...sorry dude, you're on your own for a while. It's lunchtime here.
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Blueraven's vote on Kittymo happened July 2nd at 5:10pm

Blueraven's bandwagon:
1st vote Kraut 5:18pm same day
2nd vote Geek 5:26pm same day
3rd vote Reckoner 5:38pm same day

Just for reference.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Zachrulez »

12Keyblade wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:

Damn you and your eastern time zone. I still got about another hour.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:26 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

Zachrulez wrote:
12Keyblade wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:

Damn you and your eastern time zone. I still got about another hour.
Whassa matter? Hungry?

Ima have me a grilled cheese sammitch. With Tomato Soup. Take that!

We now return to your regularly scheduled Mafia Game.
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

xRECKONERx wrote:No, I do not.
Heh... this made me think of an image of two kids fighting.

Yes you do!

No I do not!

Yes you do!

Do not!

Do too!

We could really regress in a hurry if I resorted to that kind of response. :lol:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You asked me a question, I gave you an answer.

Also, I didn't sit and ride the BlueRaven train either like some people, I voted him because it was scummy, then unvoted relatively soon after to stop a lynch after I had a change of heart.
green shirt thursdays
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:06 am

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry, I'm here. *rereads*
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

KittyMo wrote:Sorry, I'm here. *rereads*
Yay, Kitty's back!

*waits on other three players*

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Zachrulez »

xRECKONERx wrote:You asked me a question, I gave you an answer.

Also, I didn't sit and ride the BlueRaven train either like some people, I voted him because it was scummy, then unvoted relatively soon after to stop a lynch after I had a change of heart.
Are you presuming that Blueraven is town now?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 am

Post by KittyMo »

As for the argument between Reckoner and Zachrulez, I think Zachrulez is winning. Reckoner seems to be changing his mind all the time as for what he did.

I still just don't really get why you guys are all finding Geek so suspicious, though. His behavior that you find scummy I find to be a null tell.

Your lunch sounded good, 12keyblade. :p Which reminds me, I haven't eaten breakfast yet...
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Zachrulez »

KittyMo wrote:As for the argument between Reckoner and Zachrulez, I think Zachrulez is winning. Reckoner seems to be changing his mind all the time as for what he did.

I still just don't really get why you guys are all finding Geek so suspicious, though. His behavior that you find scummy I find to be a null tell.

Your lunch sounded good, 12keyblade. :p Which reminds me, I haven't eaten breakfast yet...
I'll hold out hope that you see the light on Geek.

I noticed that you don't have a vote active at the moment, which compels me to ask you...

Who do you find the most suspicious at this point in time?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm not very certain at this point in time, but your exchange with Reckoner is making him first on my list, followed by reverendpsycho, followed by Krauthammer (lack of posting).

"plz don't swear" -- N
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Zachrulez »

What do you find suspicious about Psycho?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 am

Post by KittyMo »

Most of his attacks on players are really weak (though he attacks other players for the same reason), and I dislike his reaction from when 12Keyblade pointed out his reason for his random vote was incorrect. And a gut feeling...

Oh, speaking of 12Keyblade - I find him more suspicious than Krauthammer. Forgot to include him.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I suppose I understand your reasoning. (As I look back on it.) I disagree with how scummy Psycho is for the most part.

I'm also finding Geek scummy. It stems back to TFGM vote that quickly changed into a blueraven vote. His reaction to my Reckoner vote was quite interesting, as was his reaction to my explanation of why my vote is finding it's way around a bit. (Part of the reasons I voted for Reckoner was specifically to get a Geek reaction to it.)

We do seem to have some agreement on Reckoner and Keyblade, and strangely, I could actually see them as scum together. (Pretty much true for any combination of Reckoner, Geek, and Keyblade really.)

Not really sure what side of the fence to class ronnieroo on. I'm not a fan of him suspecting me solely for being an "influential IC" especially while ignoring the influence Reckoner is claiming to have over the blueraven wagon. Still, the concerns could be legitimate.

Also, I think Blueraven is newbie town, but I wouldn't bet my reputation on it.

You had some earlier suspicion of TFGM. I'm kinda curious as to what your thoughts are on me as well.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Zachrulez wrote:
I'm also finding Geek scummy. It stems back to TFGM vote that quickly changed into a blueraven vote. His reaction to my Reckoner vote was quite interesting, as was his reaction to my explanation of why my vote is finding it's way around a bit. (Part of the reasons I voted for Reckoner was specifically to get a Geek reaction to it.)
To clarify this paragraph a bit. I was trying to say part of the reason I voted Reckoner was specifically to get a Geek reaction to it. I had intended to change the wording to one of the reasons, but I guess I only got about partway through that. Either wording works, but I figured saying one of the reasons communicates the intention of what I was doing more clearly.

Just wanted to clarify that a bit since the way it came out looked a tad confusing.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Zachrulez wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:You asked me a question, I gave you an answer.

Are you presuming that Blueraven is town now?
Actually, I've been postulating that he's town for a week now.

I did say he was the best lynch candidate, meaning at the time, he was acting the most scummy, and if left alive, he'll undoubtedly be a scapegoat for the scum. I also fail to see what KittyMo thinks I'm "changing my mind" about.
green shirt thursdays
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Zachrulez »

So he's the best lynch candidate and the most scummy, but you think he's town?

Having trouble making sense of that.

Anyway... if you think he's town, do you think scum is on his wagon?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

How are you having trouble making sense of that? He's newbtown who appears incredibly scummy. I've seen it before, it's not uncommon for newbies to do inexplicable things with no explanation. And if he's alive, then I feel scum will continue to push for his lynch tomorrow.

And yes, I definitely think there is scum on his wagon right now.
green shirt thursdays
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Oh man...

What he did was not all that scummy IMO. It's indicative of REALLY BAD play yes, but what is the scum motivation for bandwagoning someone like that so blatantly?

Currently on Raven's wagon are (Krauthammer, Geek, and Keyblade)

You've already said you think Geek is town, and you can't get a good read on Key, so... Kraut?

Keeping in mind that while we discuss this you are voting for Psycho.
ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 am

Post by ronnieroo »

I'm here. Like I said I don't say anything unless I have something useful to say.
(And just to clear it up, I am a she...)

@Zach anyone who has an influence immediatly draws my eye, because if you're mafia you're very dangerous. I don't think you can disagree with that. If you find anything that draws your eye, just point it our and I will gladly explain my actions.

Just to let you all know, I will have no interenet connection at all from the 13-18. I don't know if that requires a replacement or not.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Strange. Keyblade is V/LA for the exact same days.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:30 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

Zachrulez wrote:Strange. Keyblade is V/LA for the exact same days.
Oh, the cruel sheer irony!

ronnie, I'd ask if I knew you, but you're a girl and I'm going on a Boy Scout Hiking Trip, so no such luck. Unless your first name is Elizabeth...

ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 am

Post by ronnieroo »

I'm going on a trip with my church... (As far as I know) there is no relation between the two of us.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”