The Werewolves of Millers Hollow (Game Over)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:22 am

Post by dramonic »

To answer the question more clearly:

I think he really would have hammered, but I think the reason he didn't is to avoid suspicions on him after hammering when clearly told not to, not because he actually found Jahudo's questionning odd.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Hey people,

Apparently I'm still in this game, which is a surprise to me since I've been MIA due to comp issues for a while and I asked someone to request replacement on my behalf. Oh well... since I'm back now and still in the game I really need to catch up. So... sorry for the inconvenience.

Izzy
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by millar13 »

I got lost, but I re-found my way back to the village after weeks of spinning around in circles
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by millar13 »

Vote Town:DizzyIzzyB13
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

Would you look at that, the village twit has returned!

On a sidenote, someone need to give some opinions on players. I've given mine lately, you guys should do the same.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

millar, are you trying to vote or...what are you doing?

I think there's still alot of votes on dramonic, but I haven't seen much follow-up on that front. Who thinks that's the best lynch?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 am

Post by dramonic »

He's a village idiot, let him act accordingly and pretend he can vote XD

Well, there are still 4 or 5 votes on me I think, but I think it's more about people not posting than people still wanting to lynch me.

I could be wrong though
I'm a hoot
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Gorrad »

I still want to lynch you!
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:30 am

Post by dramonic »

meep?

Why? ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Gorrad wrote:Zwet is a constant scummy vibe. No matter what. My policy towards him is simple:
If he dies and is scum: Yay! Dead scum.
If he dies and is town: Yay! Dead zwet.

Zwet, so you know, I hold you as a person with the utmost respect. It's you as a player I want to kill.
considering you'd want Zwet to die wether town or scum, you could consider lynching him.

That way, if he's scum he's dead. If he's not you can kill me due to dissatisfaction clause.
I'm a hoot
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:52 am

Post by millar13 »

Dramonic is passing on the lynch, without any reason.

SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM

KILL HIM!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 am

Post by dramonic »

what do you mean passing on the lynch? I already state why I wanted to lynch Zwet <<
I'm a hoot
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

dramonic wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Zwet is a constant scummy vibe. No matter what. My policy towards him is simple:
If he dies and is scum: Yay! Dead scum.
If he dies and is town: Yay! Dead zwet.

Zwet, so you know, I hold you as a person with the utmost respect. It's you as a player I want to kill.
considering you'd want Zwet to die wether town or scum, you could consider lynching him.

That way, if he's scum he's dead. If he's not you can kill me due to dissatisfaction clause.
Now this is scummy.

Unvote
Vote: dramonic

You want to lynch Zwet because someone else wants to and you want them to vote for someone else, not because you think it would be pro-town to lynch Zwet?

And promising yourself for a lynch if Zwet isn't scum? Do you actually think Zwet's scum or are you latching onto what you think is an easy target in order to survive for one more day?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ugh... I've removed the extra text for a clearer read
dramonic wrote:Cough!

Current read on players

Zwet: Inconsistent, feels a need to hammer on every possible occasion, doesn't explain his behaviours. Must be lynched ASAP.

Unvote
just in case
Vote: Zwet

Unless his behaviour changes drastically during day 2-3 (although I've seen his hammer on mufasa) then he deserves to be lynched.
The quick-hammers were pure anti-town behaviour, preventing access to what could have been very useful information.

If he flips town I don't know who I want lynched on the second lynch of the day, will get to that once more reading is done.

Oh, and btw, I'm really sorry for my lack of earlier contribution, as have been said before by Haschel I think, life is a bitch, lotsa stuff happening.

dramonic wrote:Update to my analysis, Starbuck, Gorrad and Replacement give me town vibes, in ascending order...
Questions for Dramonic:
1. Why do you think zwetschenwasser is hammering every chance he gets? Is this a good/bad/scummy thing to do?
2. Do you think the Mufasa wagon was scum driven? How so?
3. Do you think the millar wagon was scum driven? How so?
4. Do you think people have to provide good reasons before they vote, or is voting by gut good enough if they eventually provide reasons or unvote? In other words, what's your style; what's it going to take for you to vote?
5. Do you think anyone looks scummier than a lurker at this point? Who?
1. I honestly have no clue why he does that. It's ridiculously scummy behaviour and it cuts short discussion. Well, I'd have an idea why he does that, but that's on the subject of personal attacks, so I'll refrain :P
2/3. No to both. X made a possible claim but didn't back it up. When Millar replaced and claimed VI then it became scummier, but I'm willing to blame the lynch on people believe my predecessor and his misleading role definitions. Mufasa's roleclaim was just plain unrealsitic. He sounded scummy, so town could very have have "driven" his wagon.
4. Voting without an intelligent reason gives scummy vibes and cannot be excused. Hammering without reason is much worse though. *coughZwetcough*
5. Do I have to asnwer this question? On a sidenote, the amount of lurkers has pleasantly diminished.

Care to not attempt a quiclynch on me Mike? I have stated CLEARLY why I want Zwet lynched and you know it, you were the FIRST to respond to my accusations -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, I'm not promising myself for the second death. I'm saying that if he wants me dead so much he can just lynch me on the dissatisfaction clause, not that he should do it or that I'll lynch myself.

Even IF Zwet flips town I know I'm not a good lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 am

Post by dramonic »

5) The ReplacementShinnen_no_Me (Female, 19)
8) zwetschenwasser (Male, 1)
19) Ztife (Female, 24)
20) StarbuckKaiveranZONEACE (Male, 21)
21) Battle Mage (Female, 19)

been a while since last time they posted -_-
I'm a hoot
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Sweet, I'm already voting for Dramonic, and he hasn't done anything other than keep digging while I've been gone. Less work for me!
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

My vote is also on Dramonic.

Currently, I really don't have any other suspicions.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 am

Post by dramonic »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Sweet, I'm already voting for Dramonic, and he hasn't done anything other than keep digging while I've been gone. Less work for me!
Have you even been reading? I've said more than enough stuff to not warrant a quick-lynch cuz you guys consider I'm rolefishing, which is NOT the case.

If anything, you're scummier than I am for ignoring the past 10 pages.
I'm a hoot
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I don't think he was rolefishing. There is very plain evidence on the contrary.

@Dizzy and Starbuck: Why do you still think he was rolefishing?

What do you have to say with the rest of the game?
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Post by MikeSC6 »

Care to not attempt a quiclynch on me Mike? I have stated CLEARLY why I want Zwet lynched and you know it, you were the FIRST to respond to my accusations -_-
I responded saying that they represent a normal Zwet- I don't mean to give Zwet a free pass to do whatever he likes, but his behaviour is normal for him. There's no reason to believe he's scum because of behaviour he displays in every game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 am

Post by dramonic »

So based on the fact his meta is to act like scum, you won't vote him because he IS scummy?
I'm a hoot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Doesn't anybody read V/LA notes anymore?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

how does that relate to anything?
I'm a hoot
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

dramonic wrote:So based on the fact his meta is to act like scum, you won't vote him because he IS scummy?
I'm saying that in the context of what we know about Zwet, there's no way of knowing if it's indicative of scumminess or not.

If we had a scenario where we could point out scummy behaviour, and show how this behaviour is beneficial for scum, then that would be a different story. But I don't see it with Zwet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”