The Werewolves of Millers Hollow (Game Over)

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Jahudo »

Mod's been gone for two weeks. Alot of the players just aren't playing. Is this game going to be abandoned?

We don't know if Zwety's play will be a liability down the road, even if he isn't NK'ed. Maybe he is cleared by a PR or maybe he lynches scum. Alot of things can happen, so I don't see why lynching based on playstyle is a good tactic now or ever. His contribution does not really hinder the game more than any of the lurkers here anyway.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jahudo wrote:Mod's been gone for two weeks. Alot of the players just aren't playing. Is this game going to be abandoned?
I hope not...do we have a mod here?
We don't know if Zwety's play will be a liability down the road, even if he isn't NK'ed. Maybe he is cleared by a PR or maybe he lynches scum. Alot of things can happen, so I don't see why lynching based on playstyle is a good tactic now or ever. His contribution does not really hinder the game more than any of the lurkers here anyway.
Yeah; if someone has a reason to think Zwet is scum, I'll listen, but we aren't going to lynch him just for being zwet.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I got in touch with one of our backup mods, MafiaSSK. He said that if the mod dosn't come back before then, he'll be able to take over modding on Monday.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 am

Post by dramonic »

hopefully ;_;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Nixe avaxar.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 am

Post by The Replacement »

I still like my case on MikeSC. Other players are sticking to their same very old cases, despite plenty of new things directly related to their case happening since then and their neglect to comment on it and also their ignoring of new things in the game that have happened since their cases that the town could benefit from their comments on.

I think Mike's vote on Dramonic was pretty horrible, like he was looking for a reason to vote rather than paying attention to a larger span of game content.
Willing to replace into any non-mini game. Just shoot me a PM.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:23 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Jahudo wrote:Mod's been gone for two weeks. Alot of the players just aren't playing. Is this game going to be abandoned?

Unless there's a very strong case against Zwet, I'm opposed to his lynch because, whiile he employs an unconventional play-style, experience says he's very, very good at finding scum.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

the last 3 deaths say otherwise
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

I mean 2
I'm a hoot
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by MikeSC6 »

The Replacement wrote:I still like my case on MikeSC. Other players are sticking to their same very old cases, despite plenty of new things directly related to their case happening since then and their neglect to comment on it and also their ignoring of new things in the game that have happened since their cases that the town could benefit from their comments on.

I think Mike's vote on Dramonic was pretty horrible, like he was looking for a reason to vote rather than paying attention to a larger span of game content.
I voted Dramonic because of his wheedling, his trying to get Zwet lynched rather than himself on
very
flimsy evidence. Trying to influence a lynch for the reason of self-preservation is scummy, and that's what it looks like to me.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Give me an intelligent reason to lynch me, Mike.
I'm a hoot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:25 am

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:

Unless there's a very strong case against Zwet, I'm opposed to his lynch because, whiile he employs an unconventional play-style, experience says he's very, very good at finding scum.
I have some good hunches but I'm certainly not infallible.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:

I have some good hunches but I'm certainly not infallible.
I never said you were. I said you were good at it, and without any sort of case beyond your playstyle, I'm in favour of keeping you around.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

dramonic wrote:Give me an intelligent reason to lynch me, Mike.
What's not intelligent about what I've already said?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

MikeSC6 wrote: I voted Dramonic because of his wheedling, his trying to get Zwet lynched rather than himself on
very
flimsy evidence. Trying to influence a lynch for the reason of self-preservation is scummy, and that's what it looks like to me.
First, I'm not wheedling, I'm stating facts.
Second, it's not flimsy evidence, it's Zwet playstyle being purely anti-town.
Third, it's not self-preservation, it's town-preservation.
I'm a hoot
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

considering you'd want Zwet to die wether town or scum, you could consider lynching him.

That way, if he's scum he's dead. If he's not you can kill me due to dissatisfaction clause.
"you could consider lynching him"- that sounds to me like wheedling.

Gorrad talking about wanting Zwet to die whether scum or town is pretty odd, but trying to reinforce that is even more so.

And you can't be sure that Zwet's scum, I don't particularly think he is. So why would a townie say something like "if he's not you can kill me..."? If Zwet's town, and you're town, we would be down two townies. That is not town play.

@Gorrad: If you're honest about wanting Zwet dead whether town or scum, why not mention this earlier and why Zwet in particular?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Gorrad »

...Have you ever actually /played/ with Zwet before? He is one of the single worst players I've ever seen. Blackberry is the worst, but Zwet comes close. I didn't mention that policy earlier because there were better people to kill and lynching Zwet hadn't really come up, so I had no real reason to say it.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also Mike, you know basically you want to lynch me because I want to lynch Zwet... how does that work?
I'm a hoot
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

dramonic wrote:Also Mike, you know basically you want to lynch me because I want to lynch Zwet... how does that work?
It's not wanting to lynch Zwet, it's all the other things that went alongside it- things I've already adequately explained.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:11 am

Dizzy is looking a little too appeasing by complimenting me.
FoS: Dizzy
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

The Replacement wrote:I still like my case on MikeSC. Other players are sticking to their same very old cases, despite plenty of new things directly related to their case happening since then and their neglect to comment on it and also their ignoring of new things in the game that have happened since their cases that the town could benefit from their comments on.

You can like your case on Mike, but maybe others don't and they aren't required to. You seem to think that it should be your way or no way.

If there's something you think that anyone should look at, you need to bring it up.

I know I've been rather quiet due to RL circumstances. I have also been trying to research the game this particular mafia game is based off of so I can get a clearer understanding. I still don't get some of it, but I know how to play mafia so that should counterbalance it.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

Why don't you like it starbuck? And why do you think dramonic was rolefishing?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't say that I liked it or didn't like it. It's rather null to me.

How was he not?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Jahudo »

Well you say you're researching our game setup "Werewolves of Millers Hollow". The real life game is an open setup from what I can tell, and everyone know what power roles exist and what they do.

I thought dramonic was asking which power roles were still alive, (like the thief, cupido, fortune teller, etc), which you don't have to ask for claims to figure out they haven't been killed yet.

And about the case on mike: Have you not read up to that point Starbuck? Or do you just have no comment on it so far? I can restate my own case if people can't find it.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Jahudo wrote:Well you say you're researching our game setup "Werewolves of Millers Hollow". The real life game is an open setup from what I can tell, and everyone know what power roles exist and what they do.

I thought dramonic was asking which power roles were still alive, (like the thief, cupido, fortune teller, etc), which you don't have to ask for claims to figure out they haven't been killed yet.
Finally someone gets it :roll:
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”