Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:06 am

Post by millar13 »

Mastin either you scum or you just the biggest dickhead town has ever known
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Mastin, claim already.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Mastin (7) -- Kmd4390, OhGodMyLife, Sir Tornado, Empking, Kise, millar13, MissTake
millar13 (3) -- cateraction, semioldguy, Porochaz
OhGodMyLife (1) -- Sajin
cateraction (1) -- populartajo

Not voting: Mastin, Ether, zwetschenwasser, Battle Mage
16 alive, 9 to lynch.

Boosting

Kise (1) -- Sajin
Battle Mage (4) -- Sajin, Kise, Empking, populartajo
Porochaz (6) -- Sajin, Sir Tornado, Empking, MissTake, Kise, cateraction
Sajin (7) -- Kmd4390, cateraction, Sir Tornado, Kise, semioldguy, Porochaz, populartajo
MissTake (3) -- Kmd4390, OhGodMyLife, popularajo
Kmd4390 (6) -- cateraction, OhGodMyLife, Empking, millar13, MissTake, Porochaz
semioldguy (1) -- OhGodMyLife
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

VI. KMD

He used the fucking annoying PFFFFT...

post 165 = goodposting

post 183 = crap posting, on about people on boost wagons and who's on which, it is just rubbish, his suspicions come from nowhere with crap reasoning and then he immediately negates by putting himself in amongst the people on one of the 3 boost wagons, which he somehow finds scummy. Tajo calls him on it.

Post 188 = Actively ignores the Mufasa wagon, says its
Mufasa is obviously scummy, but no need to beat the dead horse on that
. Mufasa flipped town so naturally people on the lynching wagon are going to be suspected. I find it interesting that kmd finds Mufasa scummy but never votes (which could be cause he thinks ConsM is scummier which is fair enough) however despite that he now thinks that the lynching wagon is scummy. Think its a bit iffy.

A. Attacks

1. Mastin
For forcing the random stage to end.

OMGUS

Lurkerhunting.

2. Wiirdo
Makes a suprising attack on Wiirdo in post 89. Pulling suspicions from what I see as basically nowhere. Next post calls it weak. Leaves a bad taste.

B. Votes Day 1

1. Mastin
Giving the posts preceding it, not suprising.

A lot of his early posts are dealing with Mastin (not suprising)

KMD basically uncovers Mastin as getting out of the RVS as trying to look good. This is shown quite clearly in him asking kmd to why it is protown after being the one who forced us out the random stage.

C. Boosts Day 1

1. Papa Zito

2. Sir Tornado

3. MissTake

4. Tajo

D. Votes Day 2

1. Mastin

E. Boosts Day 2
1. Sajin
2. Battle Mage
Another BM booster. BM at this stage has done nothing beyond make notes before he got his role PM. KMD called Mufasa out for doing this earlier.

Unboosts BM, once again he went after Mufasa for exactly the same thing in 609
So you boosted BM without any sort of confidence in his alignment and are now changing your boost just to satisfy everyone else?

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.
3. MissTake

Ok so this took me literarly hours. So I started to focus on the suspicous stuff rather than just general comments. However there are a few things I picked up when looking through his posts. He makes a lot of his suspicions known yet doesnt expand on many of them. Wiirdo, myself, cateraction, millar and Mufasa(less so in regards to no case) have come under
Saurons
Kmd's gaze yet there is no case to back that up for any of us.

There is also the case of Mufasa he makes it clear he finds him scummy. Even putting him no. 2 to Mastins no 1. Yet now Mufasa has flipped town he is mightily suspicous of all those who vote him. I'll be honest Im more suspicous of the person who calls Mufasa scum and effectively endorses the wagon yet is never on it. But then goes after those who found Mufasa scummy enough to vote for him. Double standards much?

The latest thing that buigs me is his boosting of BM. Ill remind you that BM hasnt done anything yet which has him having looked at his role PM. Therefore anyone boosting him will have a job describing anything BM's done thus far as "protown". I call him on this and he subsuqently unboosts. What I didnt realise at the time is that he already had this conversation with Mufasa, with the quote above.

unboost and fos KMD
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Kise »

When you do my analysis, could you neglect commenting on the parts where I acted dumb on D1? kthxbaibai

V/LA starting tomorrow, up until sometime Monday.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

VII. millar13
quite insistent that Mastin is scum won't answer any other questions, including who's town? in fact he reacts aggresively to those questions

Jumps to conclusions with Mufasa

A. Boosts Day 1
1. Sajin
a. Unboosts
2. KMD
a. Unboosts
3. zwet
a. Unboosts
4. Tajo
B. Votes Day 1

1. Mastin
Vote 1.Votes due to kmd voting him and not looking for himself.

Vote 2. Lurker vote

2. Cateraction
Makes a big deal about him voting Mufasa, leading to a hammer from millar. He thinks mufasa is town.

3. Mufasa
C. Votes Day 2

1. Cateraction
2. Mastin

D. Boost Day 2
1. populartajo
a. unboost
2. KMD
3. Zwet
a. unboost

Ok millar spends most of his time in day 1 after Mastin so much so that he avoids looking at anyone else, even getting agressive at Sir Tornado for asking who is town. Even his contribution of a case is vastly outshadowed by others and the best word to describe his performance in day 1 is minimal. The only real noticible point in day 1 is forcing cateraction to hammer mufasa. In the end millar hammers mufasa despite the fact he thinks Mufasa is town.

As for day 2, he hasnt explained his boosts, he has occasional ridiculous idea's and really has like Mufasa's opinions should be taken seriously. Which adds to his non-case. He is trying to find anything that fits his case no matter what. Mastin, day1 and Cateraction, day 2, he's been tunnelvisioned the whole game and will do anything to fit his case.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by millar13 »

Porchaz although these cases you have been making, are real weird and some what unproductive.
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

VIII. semioldguy

A. Votes Day 1
1. Mufasa

B. Boosts Day 2
1. Sajin

C. attack
1. Kise
for dumbness

Chronic lurking. Needs to post now.

mod Can we get a prod/replace of semioldguy please

Semi, I want at the very least clear opinions from you where you are in regards to the major cases in this game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Porochaz »

millar13 wrote:Porchaz although these cases you have been making, are real weird and some what unproductive.
How are they weird and unproductive? I am giving a Person by person analysis of everyone. Not maybe in the best format but they are helping me with this game. I have, just the post before, made a serious case against you. So why dont you shut up for one minute. Read my post and respond to the points I have made against you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

IX. cateractions
A. Votes Day 1
1. Mastin
2. Mufasa
Claims this is voting for someone who is scum rather than someone who is annoying
B. Boosts Day 1
1. Kmd
2. Sajin
Unboost
3. BC/BM
Unboost
4. Papa Zito
5. Tajo
C. Votes Day 2
1. Millar
Actions at the end of Day 1

D. Boosts Day 2
1. Kmd
2. Battle Mage
Unboosts
3. Sajin
4. Porochaz

Cateraction hasnt particularly put as foot wrong yet again though there is a lot of lurking. This seems to be changing in day 2 however. I don't see anything at the mometn which would suggest to me cateraction is scum.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by millar13 »

I don't under stand what they mean, its reading a binary code. It also tells us nothing new about your view.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Formats not great, its the transfer from Microsoft Word to Mafiascum, granted but here is the important part for you. (and here's prozacs BIG HINT of the game, ya see the writing at the bottom of the post... That is essentially a summary of what Im thinking, including my view) So in this case:
Ok millar spends most of his time in day 1 after Mastin so much so that he avoids looking at anyone else, even getting agressive at Sir Tornado for asking who is town. Even his contribution of a case is vastly outshadowed by others and the best word to describe his performance in day 1 is minimal. The only real noticible point in day 1 is forcing cateraction to hammer mufasa. In the end millar hammers mufasa despite the fact he thinks Mufasa is town.

As for day 2, he hasnt explained his boosts, he has occasional ridiculous idea's and really has like Mufasa's opinions should be taken seriously. Which adds to his non-case. He is trying to find anything that fits his case no matter what. Mastin, day1 and Cateraction, day 2, he's been tunnelvisioned the whole game and will do anything to fit his case.
The bits you might not understand is the votes day 1/day 2 and the boosts day 1/2 which in essence is (wait for it...) a summary of your boosts and votes and which day they occured. With my own notes in between.

Now, just because I havent said "OMG YOUR SCUM" doesnt mean its not obvious. I mean apart from my vote already being on you and the overall tone and me attacking you in the summary quoted above, it is kind of clear. So I suggest you stop speaking bollocks and respond properly.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Prodded and reading.

Of those who have said that they get a town read on MissTake, some of you aren't boosting her. If you think she is likely town then why aren't you?
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Post by semioldguy »

EBWOP:
In my last post I meant of those getting a town read on
Kise
(not MissTake), and why aren't people boosting him who get town reads on him? (MissTake happened to be one of the ones getting the town read on him but isn't bossting him. Sir Tornado being another)
Porochaz wrote:Semi, I want at the very least clear opinions from you where you are in regards to the major cases in this game.
I agreed with the mufasa wagon on day one, which is why I kept my vote there, though I was not around at the end of the day when the lynch went through I wouldn't have taken my vote off of him at that point either.

As far as Mastin, the last two games I played with him He was lynched/killed on the first day, the first of which I was suspicious of him for some of the same things that others are suspicious of him and placing votes for in this game. What I am seeing in this game feels the same as it did in the other games where he flipped town. I don't like his playstyle at all, and I'd agree that he misrepresents often. I don't see a reason that he is scum much different from the cases put upon him in the other games where he turned out to be town.

cateraction and millar13 are on the top of my scum suspects at the moment (and I didn't miss your case tajo). I find millar13 to be scummier at the moment so I am voting for him.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

X. Wiirdo/Ether

A. Boosts

1. Sajin
2. Papa Zito
3. Cateraction

B. Votes

1. Mufasa
2. Mastin
lurkervote

C. Ether
Suggests the Mastin wagon sucks

Looks at Sir T.

Right so Wiirdo was essentially a sheep who I guess never really got his head round the mechanics. He went after both the main wagons although Mastin was a lurkervote. Ether replaces in. Immediate activity, looks at Sir T, interesting to note that she has already contributed much more useful info than BM has. I'm interested in more of what Ether has to say.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Empking »

I'm boosting who I'm boosting because I find them town-like and I respect any night choiced they'd makle but also having people agreeing wioth me on my read of them.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

XI. Kise
His claim was reasonable, shouldnt have softclaimed before hand.

Is a fan of random equal boostings.

Wants to lynch Mastin today. Ignore other suspects.

A. Boosts Day 1
1. Tajo
2. Sajin
3. Papa Zito
B. Boosts Day 2
1. Battle Mage
2. Sajin
3. Porochaz
C. Votes Day 1
1. Mufasa
For voting M for being annoying

Big early supporter for a Mufasa lynch

2. ConsM
"To influence a dumb hammer"
D. Votes Day 2

Mastin

Active lurker day 1 up until the claim. Which I have to say in retrospect I see as a good thing to do. Day 2 has been better content wise, however I do not like the idea of ignoring everything else in favour of Mastin. A mastin lynch is probably on the cards today, judging by the popularity of it before we even get the boosts sorted out. However there is no harm in looking at other players as well.

I want to know Kise's opinions on other players besides Mastin.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Empking wrote:I'm boosting who I'm boosting because I find them town-like and I respect any night choiced they'd makle but also having people agreeing wioth me on my read of them.
Nothing else, that suggests your reading the game?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

XII. Mastin
There goes your defense
There goes your attack

Random crap that Mastin gets away with his post style.

However with this style he also makes points relating to his cases. He suggests certain things are scummy when the quote is so cut up noone can tell. He also sometimes doesnt explain why it is scummy. So he can literarly just take a free pass.

Lots of general statements...

Doesnt boost at all past his 29th post out of 60 (including Mastins). Then starts lurking which I wouldnt say is a scumtell on his own however he himself says "It is a major scumtell"

Last post with any content in it whatsoever: June 29th

A. Votes Day 1 (using the term loosely)

1. KMD
OMGUS
2. Semioldguy
lurkervote

Other Votes...

Mastin cuts up his quotes so much that he can make a case up about anyone for anything essentially. This read scared me initially because I thought it was going to take hours. Unlike kmd though, most of his posts are OMG LURKER LULZ and UNOFFICAL VOTE COUNT which as a mod would piss me off. Not the point however. His posts consistently detracted from scum hunting. He never actually did any scumhunting whatsoever. I dont like lurking but I dont think its scummy, however what bugs me is that in previous posts he calls it a major scumtell, he has to get that opinion from somewhere.

In between his V/LA post and him coming in here telling us to wait he made 33 posts. Less V/LA more purposefully avoiding this thread. He is at L-2 and he doesnt give a shit. I want the boosts sorted first (and Im still preferring my millar wagon) however I am happy to put my name on this wagon.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: KMD = Scum. No reason for him to have a go at ConsonantM for self-boosting, when self-boosting is logical for town.
Hmm. I don't remember doing this. I happen to agree with you that if self-boosting were allowed, it would be logical.
*shrug* You did it.
Kmd wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: KMD = Scum. Blowing smoke at ConsonantM. Overdefensive in Post 46.
Blowing smoke? I call it "being suspicious" of him, but either way, why is it scummy? And what is overdefensive? Calling obvOMGUS?
Over-defensive is getting really panicky about being in the spotlight. You were blowing smoke, because you had no case on him, and yet you were desperate to direct attention his way.
KMD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: KMD = Scum. Why in god's name would you hide your activity on MS? Smells of scum.
So people don't make crap arguements that I'm online and not posting and must be scum. I've been hidden for over a year. All of my accounts (except my hydra with Zazie) are hidden. Why is this scummy?
Because it means you cant be called for lurking as easily. It's not a scumtell if it applies to all your games, but there's no way you can prove this to me.
KMD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: I really dont like the way KMD feigns aggression in Post 57.
TBH, not sure what this means.

Lol. Feigning aggression, is faking aggression when you dont really feel aggresive.
KMD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Haha, KMD plays on SA? xD That figures. :P
:? What's that supposed to mean?
Long story! :D

Not really relevant to the game.
Kmd wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: 130 by KMD is ridiculously stupid. Statistically, the expected number of boosts going to town would not be 3. I doubt it would even be 2.
If we were to boost randomly, I'd agree with you. But we are boosting people who we think are town. It takes good play by scum or poor play by town for a scum to be boosted. I still think it's more likely that we boost 3 town than it is that we boost scum. That being said, I prefer to boost 3 players each day.
That#s utterly ridiculous. Not only would the statistical mean number of townies being boosted is probably about 2. But, that does not take into account their position as an informed minority, which gives THEM the advantage with boosts, not us. Effectively, Boosts are more pro-scum than pro-town, so unless you think our townsmanship is so elite, or the scum are so inane, boosting more people than we have to, is anti-town.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Ether »

I'm kind of losing my resolve with this "opposing the Mastinwagon" thing.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 am

Post by populartajo »

Please lets resolve boosts first. Sajin should be boosted. I still think BM and Misstake are good boosts but Poro is also a tempting boost. Waiting for the end of his analysis.

KMD shouldnt be boosted again.

FYI, Mastin is posting in other games like crazy. Even if my meta of him is not accurate enough, he is blatant active lurking in this game. Which is worse since he is in L-2.

Might as well consider claiming in his next post.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 am

Post by semioldguy »

The only problem I have with BM's boost at the moment is that a lot of the content of his posts were admittedly written before he knew his alignment. I'd like to hear some analysis from him of whats happened since he's joined the game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Porochaz wrote: post 183 = crap posting, on about people on boost wagons and who's on which, it is just rubbish, his suspicions come from nowhere with crap reasoning and then he immediately negates by putting himself in amongst the people on one of the 3 boost wagons, which he somehow finds scummy. Tajo calls him on it.
I assume this is the boost analysis? Yeah, I admitted I screwed that up. Was worth a try though.
Prozac wrote:Post 188 = Actively ignores the Mufasa wagon, says its
Mufasa is obviously scummy, but no need to beat the dead horse on that
. Mufasa flipped town so naturally people on the lynching wagon are going to be suspected. I find it interesting that kmd finds Mufasa scummy but never votes (which could be cause he thinks ConsM is scummier which is fair enough) however despite that he now thinks that the lynching wagon is scummy. Think its a bit iffy.
Is it not obvious that I saw Mastin as obvscum and would have much rather lynched him than Mufasa who I didn't see as scum unless Mastin was town?
Prozac wrote:A. Attacks

1. Mastin
For forcing the random stage to end.

OMGUS

Lurkerhunting.
^Not exactly the case on Mastin.
Prozac wrote:2. Wiirdo
Makes a suprising attack on Wiirdo in post 89. Pulling suspicions from what I see as basically nowhere. Next post calls it weak. Leaves a bad taste.
Just because some of the points were weak doesn't mean I don't still think Wiirdo was scum. Wiirdo (or I guess Ether now) is still one of my top suspects.
Prozac wrote:B. Votes Day 1

1. Mastin
Giving the posts preceding it, not suprising.

A lot of his early posts are dealing with Mastin (not suprising)

KMD basically uncovers Mastin as getting out of the RVS as trying to look good. This is shown quite clearly in him asking kmd to why it is protown after being the one who forced us out the random stage.
Again, I don't think you've fully read the case on Mastin.
Prozac wrote:Another BM booster. BM at this stage has done nothing beyond make notes before he got his role PM. KMD called Mufasa out for doing this earlier.
That's what working overnights has done to me. As soon as I was reminded that BM didn't have his role PM, I unboosted.
Prozac wrote:Unboosts BM, once again he went after Mufasa for exactly the same thing in 609
So you boosted BM without any sort of confidence in his alignment and are now changing your boost just to satisfy everyone else?

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.
If I remember correctly, Mufasa unboosted
just
to satisfy everyone. I unboosted because BM's opinions couldn't have possibly been any kind of towntell with no role.
Prozac wrote:Ok so this took me literarly hours. So I started to focus on the suspicous stuff rather than just general comments. However there are a few things I picked up when looking through his posts. He makes a lot of his suspicions known yet doesnt expand on many of them. Wiirdo, myself, cateraction, millar and Mufasa(less so in regards to no case) have come under
Saurons
Kmd's gaze yet there is no case to back that up for any of us.
Actually, millar isn't one of my suspects. After we lynch Mastin, I'll elaborate on someone else (probably
Wiirdo
Ether).
Prozac wrote:There is also the case of Mufasa he makes it clear he finds him scummy. Even putting him no. 2 to Mastins no 1. Yet now Mufasa has flipped town he is mightily suspicous of all those who vote him. I'll be honest Im more suspicous of the person who calls Mufasa scum and effectively endorses the wagon yet is never on it. But then goes after those who found Mufasa scummy enough to vote for him. Double standards much?
There's nothing wrong with suspecting a scummy player when you haven't seen the flip yet. Ok, how do I explain this. Mufasa was scummy, so naturally, town is going to vote him. Thing is, scum sees a scummy townie and what do you think they want to do? So regardless of whether Mufasa was a good person to vote at the time, there's a good chance scum voted him. So I'm not suspicious of people for
suspecting
him. I just
expect
that scum voted him. Especially if Mastin is scum considering Mufasa and Mastin were the two popular wagons. Make sense?
Prozac wrote:The latest thing that buigs me is his boosting of BM. Ill remind you that BM hasnt done anything yet which has him having looked at his role PM. Therefore anyone boosting him will have a job describing anything BM's done thus far as "protown". I call him on this and he subsuqently unboosts. What I didnt realise at the time is that he already had this conversation with Mufasa, with the quote above.
Yeah, this was dumb. I forgot, you reminded me, I took the appropriate action. My bad.
Battle Mage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: KMD = Scum. No reason for him to have a go at ConsonantM for self-boosting, when self-boosting is logical for town.
Hmm. I don't remember doing this. I happen to agree with you that if self-boosting were allowed, it would be logical.
*shrug* You did it.
Mind quoting it with a post number?
BM wrote:
Kmd wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: KMD = Scum. Blowing smoke at ConsonantM. Overdefensive in Post 46.
Blowing smoke? I call it "being suspicious" of him, but either way, why is it scummy? And what is overdefensive? Calling obvOMGUS?
Over-defensive is getting really panicky about being in the spotlight. You were blowing smoke, because you had no case on him, and yet you were desperate to direct attention his way.
If you think I dislike the spotlight as scum, that is because you have never played a game with me.
BM wrote:
KMD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: KMD = Scum. Why in god's name would you hide your activity on MS? Smells of scum.
So people don't make crap arguements that I'm online and not posting and must be scum. I've been hidden for over a year. All of my accounts (except my hydra with Zazie) are hidden. Why is this scummy?
Because it means you cant be called for lurking as easily. It's not a scumtell if it applies to all your games, but there's no way you can prove this to me.
Well I'm in +/-10 games, so unless you think I'm scum in all of those games at the same time, it's not a scumtell.
BM wrote:
KMD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: I really dont like the way KMD feigns aggression in Post 57.
TBH, not sure what this means.

Lol. Feigning aggression, is faking aggression when you dont really feel aggresive.
I'm on the phone with my ex. I'm feeling aggressive. XD (I feel aggressive regardless of alignment)
BM wrote:
Kmd wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: 130 by KMD is ridiculously stupid. Statistically, the expected number of boosts going to town would not be 3. I doubt it would even be 2.
If we were to boost randomly, I'd agree with you. But we are boosting people who we think are town. It takes good play by scum or poor play by town for a scum to be boosted. I still think it's more likely that we boost 3 town than it is that we boost scum. That being said, I prefer to boost 3 players each day.
That#s utterly ridiculous. Not only would the statistical mean number of townies being boosted is probably about 2. But, that does not take into account their position as an informed minority, which gives THEM the advantage with boosts, not us. Effectively, Boosts are more pro-scum than pro-town, so unless you think our townsmanship is so elite, or the scum are so inane, boosting more people than we have to, is anti-town.

BM
Statistics don't take opinions into account.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ok.I am drunk as somed of you may knoiw. I will reply sober tomorrow with sajoins and poptajos comments. GNight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”