ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Interesting, I heard no noise. I am curious about how to proceed here. Are we going to lynch anyone?
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Even if Mastin was joking, it was in poor taste because he drew suspicion onto himself. I've done this before, throwing myself out in the open in hopes people would think that I am too smart too do that. It's worked for a while but it inevitable back fires.

Vote: Mastin
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

My reason for voting Mastin is because this method of posting is going to deter our forces away from the issue at hand. Mafia.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Mastin wrote:I didn't even think about scum fakeclaiming having heard it, to be quite frank. Don't see any motivation to do so.
Faking a noise or w/e potentially puts you in the slot for "was targeted" which means you may be an investigator, since no investigator in their right mind would stalk someone yesterday.

The only people who would be making noise would be the mafia, crafting an item or w/e.

Also faking and asking for wards or resus means that they are taking that defense away from someone who needs it.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Tuberkulos wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:My reason for voting Mastin is because
this method of posting is going to deter our forces away from the issue at hand
. Mafia.
Do you think he is doing this on purpose?
It's most certainly a possibility, I've done it before in a game on another board. I drew massive attention to myself during my invincible phase and made the village waste their attacks on me, while the mafia took out villagers. Drawing attention onto yourself is suspicious, and if you are doing it and you are a villager it's not a good idea because it creates a mafia hiding spot.

I'm voting mastin currently because if we don't do it now, mafia will hide with the "Oh mastin is suspicious" vote often. If he is a distraction now it won't do us well later.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am

Post by ZykeZero »

I can speculate that cultist becoming a murderer won't happen until either there is 3 of them or less left. Any more and it would take too long for that one murderer to kill the rest of the cultists and win the game. If there is a murderer, big odds are a murderer will be an investigator and smart odds say the same thing.

But no one needs to be a murderer, you choose it. Just reminding the players.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

chenhsi wrote:I'm pretty sure cultists can use and equip items.

Why could cultists not become murderers early? The other cultists have no way of knowing who betrayed them.
Perhaps you should read up on what it is they can do exactly.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Not to mention the murderers are out to kill the other murderers too.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 am

Post by ZykeZero »

I am missing something. isn't it saturday? The game started on wednesday, shouldn't we have at least one write up? Shouldn't we be on day 2?
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Haha, Oh jesus. I'm used to one day=one ingame day. Aha, it's all okay. I'll be fine. Why does this forum take weeks for a one day write up out of curiosity?
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

I mean, I guess so. Except, there is nothing to discuss. A good player maintains their status each day, only after new write up material is available can there be a sussing out of information and discussion can actually occur. Oh well I s'pose. It'll be easier for me then.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

What else is there to discuss then currently?
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

chenhsi wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:I am missing something. isn't it saturday? The game started on wednesday, shouldn't we have at least one write up? Shouldn't we be on day 2?
Why day 2? If you are used to game day = RL day, then wouldn't you think that it was day 4 or something?

ZykeZero, can you answer my question in post 162?
I should have put in "like day 2" or "at least day 2" Either way.
chenhsi wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:
chenhsi wrote:I'm pretty sure cultists can use and equip items.

Why could cultists not become murderers early? The other cultists have no way of knowing who betrayed them.
Perhaps you should read up on what it is they can do exactly.
What?
You didn't seem to have an understanding of what the cultists could do. So I was asking you to reread their mission statement. But I may have misread.

And yea, I do think that day 1 there isn't much to discuss. It's like standing in front of a house, there are only so many times you can say "Oh look a door nob" before it gets repetative. The real crux of a game is after the first write up. Day one feels like a formality. One village is lynched, a special comes out asks to be defended, and the mafia take a kill.

Also, not new to mafia games, new to this style of weeks=day mafia, but not new at all.

And to be clear, what else is there to discuss? Everyone has said if they heard noise or not, we've been over what are the strategical implementations of claiming to hear noise and what we should be doing to protect those who did indeed hear noise.

Also is there a "day 1 dead line" So that I can know for certain when I have to have my action in?

You are going to have to bear with me on this, I'm used to very fast mafia games. 2 week mafia games of 40 people at a time. Playing like this feels like jetlag, I am sure you can understand.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Research also creates an insanity. If he does have one well fuck. I don't know what else to do at the moment. If anyone has a better decision bring it forward.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 am

Post by ZykeZero »

semioldguy wrote:Since no one was voting Mastin at the time he self-voted, he was able to vote for anyone. Only once he had been voted for would the restriction of voting only players that have voted him take effect. So no, he is not yet confirmed not to have that insanity.
I don't think this is right at all, I see it as his restriction is that he can ONLY vote for people who have voted for him. If he has no votes then he can't vote for anyone yet.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

There may be an issue with grave robbing. We should really nominate ONE person that we are positive is village to do it every night. No sense in dolling out insanities when they are unnecessary, they will begin to pile up and cause the game to become more confusing and harder to keep track of.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

semioldguy wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:There may be an issue with grave robbing. We should really nominate ONE person that we are positive is village to do it every night. No sense in dolling out insanities when they are unnecessary, they will begin to pile up and cause the game to become more confusing and harder to keep track of.
We are nominating one person. It's zwetschenwasser.
Knowing the insanity beforehand is better because it prevents a situation like "Why didn't you do X?" "Oh, well I have ___ insanity I can't do that" and similar situations. It's not something that needs to be kept track of, but is better if it is known beforehand. Why do you think it is a better idea to keep insanities secret from the town?
I misread then, I thought the plan was to nominate one person each night, not the same person.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Either Mastin or DN are mafia. All these people trying to switch the vote is highly curious. It could even be a plot for one person to try and get the lynch of Mastin/DN and then someone else retort and vote for that person. Creating a wider spread vote tally. I'm sticking with my gut.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 am

Post by ZykeZero »

chenhsi wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:Either Mastin or DN are mafia.
Why? How do you know?
Watch, this day is going to be referred to often. The mafia are work in teams. The odds are that they've already tried to move votes around. When we get mafia confirmation this first day is going to be important.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 am

Post by ZykeZero »

dramonic wrote:I think I know what Zyke means. It is highly likely that Mastin or DN are scum, but not both and there really is no way to know which one is right now.
exactly, the amount of attention this lynch has garnered is rather suspicious.
chenhsi wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:
chenhsi wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:Either Mastin or DN are mafia.
Why? How do you know?
Watch, this day is going to be referred to often. The mafia are work in teams. The odds are that they've already tried to move votes around. When we get mafia confirmation this first day is going to be important.
Yes, I know that. How do you know that one of them is scum?
I can't know for certain, but it is highly suspicious.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Posting to say 1) No one is coaching me, that is lolable, and 2) I'm sticking it to mastin.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

I Trust nhammen. He has taken careful measures to clean up the board and keep things together. With that being said,
Vote: DeathNote

Why would they kill mastin when he was a target of such confusion. It would have kept us off their track for a while.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #887 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Oh yea, I heard no noise, and I still have 0 insanity.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

I have two options for this up coming action, does the team want me to resus someone who we want to keep alive? Like Sarag or nhammen? I won't lie this sort of game is harder for me. Not something I'm used to.

For the record I have not taken any noise causing actions, or heard any.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #931 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

ZykeZero wrote:I have two options for this up coming action, does the team want me to resus someone who we want to keep alive? Like Sarag or nhammen? I won't lie this sort of game is harder for me. Not something I'm used to.

For the record I have not taken any noise causing actions, or heard any.
I've also been watching carefully, making my own lists of who I suspect. If there is no dire need for me to protect anyone I plan on checking for blood.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1035 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Sorry I haven't been able to post, I moved into my dorm and we haven't had internet since I've moved in. I don't even know when I will get it back. I'm posting from my friends computer atm. I still want to play, I just don't have access to internet at the moment.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1088 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:33 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Hahah! I have internet. All caught up and if there is anything I learned from this game is that nhammen is a regular dick tracy.

unvote
vote: chenhsi
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1110 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Yea I have to appologize about my posting, situating myself into school and then not having internet and getting ready has really stunted any posting I could do. But now things are more mellow and I should be able to post more often.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1146 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Sarag wrote:@ZykeZero and Pablo Molinero: Why are you voting for chenhsi?
I'm not used to everyones posting style yet. I'm basically sticking to nhamen because he seems to know what he is doing. More solid cases, I'm biding my time watching posting methods learning. I'm sure sometime in the middle of day 3 I should be able to speak out more. I've gotten a good feel of things so far I just want to hold out, see how day 2 plays out. I've got my own ideas I just need to make sure it's grounded and not just conjecture.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1147 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 am

Post by ZykeZero »

As for the dead line or the lynch I think we can do better. We can find someone to lynch, we should take this next day to go back, double check our theories and pick the strongest candidate. The sooner we can get a result the sooner we can start applying theory to practice.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1156 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Magua wrote:
ZykeZero wrote:As for the dead line or the lynch I think we can do better. We can find someone to lynch, we should take this next day to go back, double check our theories and pick the strongest candidate. The sooner we can get a result the sooner we can start applying theory to practice.
If you think we can do better, give a better case. This is the equivalent of saying "I'm here, rereading." It seems like you want to derail the (I assume chenhsi) wagon without having any idea what to replace it with. That's warning bells.
I don't mean find someone better, just DO better. I'm still not used to this forum. I just feel like our current lynch is lacking. I'll be the first to admit that it's not entirely solid, but it's a start. Maybe just because it's day 2 we don't have too much to go on. I just think we could really come together under some good guidance and make a definite desision.

I'm not trying to derail the chenhsi lynch because I'm voting for him too that would be silly, I was just saying we could probably focus in convince everyone else instead of waiting a week. But I know how you guys like to deliberate so the lynch may not be chenhsi in a week.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1275 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

I investigated Pablo Molinero. He has no insanities.

siigh

*twitchymctwitcherson*
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1345 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Pablo Molinero wrote:Zyke, what night action did you do on me, exactly?

I heard noise.

I protected Sarag but nothing happened to her.

Still no insanities.
Researched.
semioldguy wrote:I confirm ZykeZero's action last night by the way. Research is the only insanity-gaining action he could have taken last night, as I researched him.
Sweeet :D
*twitch*

Yea 1 insanity because Pablo had 0 insanities.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1354 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

semioldguy wrote:ZykeZero, did you hear noise?
No I did not. Just what I have claimed. I researched Pablo, he came back with 0 insanity.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1384 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:51 am

Post by ZykeZero »

I'll take a grave tonight.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1401 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:23 am

Post by ZykeZero »

I'm offering to grave rob. I've been pretty much proven to at least not be a murderer.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1404 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

No problem, Robbin Nhams. Done.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1414 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Although it may have been interesting to include a shovel as one of the items to find.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1434 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

!Dramonic
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1439 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:40 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Hahaha my vote is incorrectly formatted for this forum

Vote: Dramonic.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1470 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

I'm certainly not mafia. I had 0 insanities when I researched Semioldguy. And at the same time I was researched.

Any mafia at this point would have had an insanity or any murderer for that matter.

So if we are protecting me I'm soooo down for that.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1526 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Okay guys, this is somewhat important now..

I heard noise last night... okay maybe not so important but I heard noise.

I've got all of Nhamens stuff. And I .. I..
twitchy
took paranoia.

We are doing amazingly though. I can't believe how many people went murderer. The odds are so stacked against them. With 15 players left, and tentatively 6 days are required to win as a murderer there just is such little chance of them winning. I mean, assuming there is 1 murderer left we can break down the days.
6 days with one murderer = 3 kills. It obviously multiplies with more than one murderer.

Then the village lynch, 6, and if the mafia stay alive, 6. So in 6 days there could tentatively be 15 kills. This is ignoring resuscitation, wards or what have you. This is best possible conditions for murderers. The odds just don't work for them.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1634 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:15 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Wow there are only 4 original players in this game left.
*twitch*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1647 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:09 am

Post by ZykeZero »

Whoops, *twitch* it was 5 my bad.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1808 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

So sorry for being away, School caught up with me. I'm reading from page 60 now. I'll post up when I get the chance. And if I for some reason am pulled away again

Vote: CSL

Insanity Infraction
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1809 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

ZykeZero wrote:So sorry for being away, School caught up with me. I'm reading from page 60 now. I'll post up when I get the chance. And if I for some reason am pulled away again

Vote: CSL
fuqin *twitch* freakin forgot.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1856 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 am

Post by ZykeZero »

*twitchy*

I was Magua's noise. I searched for blood.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1860 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

semioldguy wrote:Was there any? And noise for you?
no blood on Magua, and I heard no noise.
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1883 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Sajin wrote:Well this is stupid. I asked 100 times to be researched......

I agree there is a problem with those claims. Vote pending their clarification.

@Zykezero who did you search for blood on? We are passed the point where hiding actions is useful I think.
*twitchy*
I investigated Magua, there was no blood.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1921 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Sajin wrote:Popcorn Zykezero for action claims.
*twitchy*

what do you want from me exactly? What I did every night?
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1933 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Oh crap ahah, lets see if I can get this all straight.

Game Start- started with Resuss kit
N0-Grabbed Forensic tools
N1-Grabbed Occult Books
N2-Insanity checked Pablo, he was at 0. received an insanity
N3-robbed Nhammen and heard noise. received an insanity
N4-Investigated Magua, no blood.

*twitch*
I was unsure of what to do immediately, so I assumed a passive role and acquired what I thought would be the most useful items for the game, so that in the later phases I could have more options available and could fill various roles on pivotal nights.
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1972 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

Sajin wrote:So what is your current list of equipment and you only heard noise n3?
Resuscitation Kit
Forensic Tools
2x Occult Books
Protective Wards

Yes only heard noise on n3. I assume whoever stalked me or tried to do anything to me was one way or another stopped....*twitch*
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1979 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 am

Post by ZykeZero »

I'm missing something here, if we kill one more cult, we still run the risk of there being a murderer afoot.

right?...*twicherroonie*
*twitchy*
ZykeZero
ZykeZero
Townie
ZykeZero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2059 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by ZykeZero »

I'll take that win!
*twitchy*