blackcatcontract
Townie
blackcatcontract
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by blackcatcontract »

EBWOP
ARG! forgot more people... bah! you people get things tomorrow. Sleep now.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Camn, why is GIEFF town?

Black, that's a lot of town reads and not very many scum reads..
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I'd really like to see Mastin comment on events that HAVEN'T happened in the first 4 pages of the game.

Seriously, after all this time he's only THAT far into that game? That's just unacceptable...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

jammer wrote:Haven't heard what she was thinking about gieff intentions. And they didn't let it rest back then, btw.
If you didn't here her thoughts on it, then you need to read it again because she explicitly states where she thinks he is coming from. And they did come to a truce about it, btw.
benmage wrote:I’m town, take your emotions elsewhere.
What was emotional about her comments? This just looks like a scummy off-hand comment to discredit potential points against you.
bcc wrote:Battle Mage is... well... he's awesome. He's BM. 'nuff said.
Elaborate. I've seen very little, if any, "awesome" play from him this game. Give me some examples.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
benmage wrote:I’m town, take your emotions elsewhere.
What was emotional about her comments? This just looks like a scummy off-hand comment to discredit potential points against you.
She said she's going to "ride my ass"
Didn't comment on me...yet put me in her top scum suspects. It's only because we were bantering.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 am

Post by camn »

Benmage wrote:There are multiple reasons. They include his self-removing himself from his own NK speculation. I don’t remember if this was before or after, but I believe someone mentioned he NK speculated before as an opener as scum.

Mainly, I don’t like Mastin’s play.
SO
these^^
were the reasons for you reasonless vote inpost 82?

I just want to be sure... your tenses are throwing me off.

@KMD..
a) he has the fervent quality of a true believer.
b) the same reason I thought YOU were town in Tranquility!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes, the self-aggrandizement + Mastin's overall play was the reason for my vote.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It almost looks like... reverse-OMGUS.. If that's even possible. "You're town for suspecting me". What exactly do you mean by A? What makes him a "true believer"?
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Mastin (6): Zachrulez, Benmage, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, camn
GIEFF (2): Kmd4390, jammer
Battle Mage (1): Mastin
Zachrulez (1): SpyreX
SensFan (1): alexhans
VP Baltar (1): Battle Mage
camn (1): GIEFF

Not Voting: Cephrir, blackcatcontract, SensFan

8 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:13 am

Post by alexhans »

2 pages to go... almost there.... :)
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 am

Post by alexhans »

SF 355: Screaming won't make a point. Ad hom won't work either.
SF wrote:KMD, BM, camn, Sens all seem to understand each other. You really think its because we're all Scum, as opposed to the fact we all have enough experience to see that none of us are being scummy?
So... none of you are scummy... lol... talking about fan groups...

1) appeal to experience...
2) buddying to all of them? Are you trying to form an elite group? they're all town now?
camn 357 to GIEFF wrote: C) One could argue that your entire attack on me was OMGUS for my voting you earlier.
:roll:
Kmd4390 wrote:
alexhans wrote:
KMD wrote:Do you think he is scum or just disagree with his playstyle?
I'm not sure but I'm confortable with voting him until he plays. He is most unhelpful and may hide behind his null play attitude the whole game.
k, your vote is scummy then.
No. It's not. I have my reasons and I have given them. I'm just not sure enough to call him scum.
KMD wrote:I have nothing more to say than what I have already.
You've said nothing.
KMD wrote: But I can almost guarantee that if she's scum, I WILL be NK'd in this game. I know if I was scum, Camn wouldn't be living past today.
Thanks for the wifom KMD. REALLY anti-town.

BM is happy with a Mastin lynch... of course... it's easy...

And he says that I have a fan club that's protecting me or something... :roll: I still don't get it... Given his reasonings in his wall posts I was the good lynch and that would give info about Mastin, apparently. Now he is confortable with a Mastin lynch...

KMD: I'm suspicious of BM, Camn, Benmage and SensFan mainly. For things they have done or attitudes they have.

GIEFF, mastin and jammer are looking town to me but, then again, I can't let my first impressions stick forever.

Neutral or Null reads on Ceph, Kai, Spyrex, Zach and VP.
378 GIEFF wrote:# Un-voting alex (213): Although BM claims to still be suspicious of alex, he realizes the alex-wagon isn't going anywhere, so hops on the next-biggest wagon.
We must not forget this.

379: lol for the statystics... Do you think they really work GIEFF?
Camn wrote:@ Alex... I theorize that OMGUS is, if anything, a town-tell. Townies get mad when people call them scummy. Scum get scared.
But then again, I don't believe in town-tells, so I call it null.
so... OMGUS is a town tell but then it's null because you don't believe in them?

Is there a point to all this madness? :P

OMGUS itself can not be called town or scum. But the ways in wich a player OMGUSes and mantains a case can very well tell a lot of things about allignment.
386: QFT
KMD wrote: Well, my read on you is obviously scum to begin with. You don't seem to actually believe your case and you are repeating the same thing AFTER SHE ANSWERS just to get the points, that are crap to begin with, across. You are trying to push this probable mislynch.
hey... calling cases crap is NEVER a good defense... you should know that by now... Was it necesary to add the words probable mislynch?

wow... I realize now that this battles between 2 players can be very annoying...

Camn... the truth is... that I WAS referring at your vote to GIEFF because you jumped at him for what you believed was a case against you. That's some kind of OMGUS.

And, please, don't appeal to emotion calling for your own lynch. It's confusing.

415: really? that's your view?
KMD wrote: Can't we just lynch GIEFF now instead? I think that would be a bit more productive
Yeah... right. Lynch the most active and inquisitive player... Are you scum again KMD?
KMD wrote: So what are you suggesting? She is scum with alex and it was only distancing, but then she got worried when you, a townie, called her out?
huh?
GIEFF wrote: I think alexhans is scummy. He has shown odd buddying behavior towards me
If you play like this... get used to it. I like how you inspect everything and everyone. I can see how my NutSoCaps may be perceived as scummy although it could be easyly explained checking my meta and looking at games like Bad Case Mafia.

Anyway...GIEFF: do you think there could be some relation in the triangle Mastin-BM-Alexhans regarding allingments?
Benmage wrote: I can’t read this Gieff vs Camn/KmD conflict anymore. It rivals BM vs Alex in fluff/uselessness/and has totally derailed any direction for the day. It also makes catching up in this game less favorable than slamming ones head in to the wall.
lol, I can understand what you mean now. But you should note that there are
things
that you might extract from those formidable battles. BM's pretense of Mastin or Alex (one of them is scum) fell on it's face with his GIEFF Vote.

453Camn... Since when do you suspect mastin??? Are you voting him to prove Benmage wrong or something? you KEEP acting scummy. There's no way around it.
GIEFF wrote: She is not a poor player. In fact, she has been nominated for the best individual performance by a pro-town player.
But has she any money? Because she could still be a "poor" player if she doesn't... :P
VP Baltar wrote: I find it humorous how you are trying to parry GIEFF into your Mastin defence.
Explain please. I don't follow.
VP Baltar wrote: well boo-hoo. blatant appeal to emotion.
Says a player who lays on the sidelines and is content with adding small talk letting other people decide the lynches...

:( Farewell Kai... Sorry for the wallposts... We'll win this for you (unless you're scum, of course)

hi blackcatcontract! Sorry in advance.
KMD wrote:How have I not scumhunted? I've already caught you and alexhans.
lol. You still need to make up a reason to so you can make-believe I'm scum sweet Mr.Holmes...

I'm confused SensFan... is it wrong that your vote was an L-1? Didn't you said that if you found a player scummy you would hammer? How is putting someone at L-1 different?
jammer wrote: I haven't pressed <caps lock> to defend Alex.
hey... I didn't either... I just holded shift. :P
SensFan wrote:Since 2:50 AM EST this morning, Mastin has 2 posts in a specific MD thread. Those posts have a total of 2778 words and 13,455 characters (excluding spaces).

So much for him being too short on time to post in this game...
interesting.
VP to jammer wrote: You are clearly trying to stir an argument that isn't helping discussion to really move ahead at all, meanwhile resting safely on the sidelines
So are you.
SensFan wrote: Wow, looks like Mastin now has alex and jammer fighting over a chance to be with him.
Remember. Don't underestimate me. I'm not gonna fall for anyone dead set town. I've learned that much. BUT, I don't see certain people as d1 lynching material. Mastin's non posting, however, concerns me.

@everyone: Any ideas? Would it be a good strategy to lurk at L-6 still having chances to revert it to someone else? is it carelesness? Town? scum?

lol... next post I read is mastin... *facepalm*

494 lol... I don't know why but I imagine Camn as a schizophrenic... It's as if an entirely different person posted...
Camn wrote: I don't like his crazy-long posts. I don't know if I think they are scummy.. but I feel like they cover up the REAL alex.
I'm working on shortening things down and cutting to the chase. This game has proven really difficult because I keep wifoming myself as to what would the motives of an experienced scum player be.

Anyway... 495... Good post Camn... We need that kind of posts. I'm working on a similar one but I still need to refresh some things and receive more input from some players.
BCC wrote: Camn's really defensive of Mastin for no reason other than... well... no idea.
Can you refresh me where did this happen? Camn is currently voting Mastin... what do you make out of that? Are you sure she was defending him?
Do you get something out of BM vs Alex or GIEFF vs Camn (KMD was behind the curtain).
How many posts had DDD written when you got the town feeling?
blackcatcontract wrote:EBWOP
Whoops forgot Alexhans! I'm thinking he's... =/... scummy town? Erk... I dunno
GOD!! I was about to call you on it.... How can you forget about me??? I'm the annoying star of this game... My name has been called more times on this thread that on the entire MS.

Camn... are you voting mastin based on Benmage's suspicions and at the same time pursuing him?

Cephir... Where are you???
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:41 am

Post by alexhans »

Almost forgot... BCC... YOU NEED TO CLAIM NOW!!!

XD
I'm back...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

alexhans wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
alexhans wrote:
KMD wrote:Do you think he is scum or just disagree with his playstyle?
I'm not sure but I'm confortable with voting him until he plays. He is most unhelpful and may hide behind his null play attitude the whole game.
k, your vote is scummy then.
No. It's not. I have my reasons and I have given them. I'm just not sure enough to call him scum.
Voting for ANYONE other than a player who you think is scum, is scummy.
alexhans wrote: Thanks for the wifom KMD. REALLY anti-town.
What is anti-town about WIFOM? I'm getting so sick of repeating this in every single game I play.
alexhans wrote:
KMD wrote: Well, my read on you is obviously scum to begin with. You don't seem to actually believe your case and you are repeating the same thing AFTER SHE ANSWERS just to get the points, that are crap to begin with, across. You are trying to push this probable mislynch.
hey... calling cases crap is NEVER a good defense... you should know that by now... Was it necesary to add the words probable mislynch?
If I feel a case is crap, I see no reason not to call it that. And yes, I added that because that's what I think it would be if we were to lynch Camn. A mislynch.
alexhans wrote: Yeah... right. Lynch the most active and inquisitive player... Are you scum again KMD?
Because scum are never active and inquisitive, right? :roll:
alexhans wrote:
KMD wrote:How have I not scumhunted? I've already caught you and alexhans.
lol. You still need to make up a reason to so you can make-believe I'm scum sweet Mr.Holmes...
I prefer to lynch GIEFF first. I'll come to you tomorrow.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:03 am

Post by alexhans »

KMD wrote:Voting for ANYONE other than a player who you think is scum, is scummy.
He is scummy IMO... I just didn't know if he was scum or if I was going for the wrong tells.
KMD wrote:What is anti-town about WIFOM? I'm getting so sick of repeating this in every single game I play.
A bit of wifom is not bad... but extreme and unnecesary WIFOM leads to confusion and chaos.
KMD's WIFOM QUOTE wrote:But I can almost guarantee that if she's scum, I WILL be NK'd in this game. I know if I was scum, Camn wouldn't be living past today.
What's the point of this... you're predicting the future with what purpose? If you're not nightkilled you're presumably leading us to believe that she is town... but then, you could assume that scum might kill you... to set up camn... unless you were scum... and if she died it should tell us that you're scum... Of course... after having said this... as scum, you wouldn't kill her... or would you? WIFOM... Sucks... and it was totally unnecesary.
KMD wrote: Because scum are never active and inquisitive, right?
They sure can be... but at this point you have done nothing but buddy up to Camn and call GIEFF's case crap. There's no logic involved there.
KMD wrote:I prefer to lynch GIEFF first. I'll come to you tomorrow.
Tell me TODAY why will you come for me tomorrow.
I'm back...
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:11 am

Post by SensFan »

alex, give me reasons why you think I'm scummy, in 200 words or less.

Thanks.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

alexhans wrote: He is scummy IMO... I just didn't know if he was scum or if I was going for the wrong tells.
What happened to not thinking he was scum? >.<
alex wrote: A bit of wifom is not bad... but extreme and unnecesary WIFOM leads to confusion and chaos.
KMD's WIFOM QUOTE wrote:But I can almost guarantee that if she's scum, I WILL be NK'd in this game. I know if I was scum, Camn wouldn't be living past today.
Alex wrote: What's the point of this... you're predicting the future with what purpose? If you're not nightkilled you're presumably leading us to believe that she is town... but then, you could assume that scum might kill you... to set up camn... unless you were scum... and if she died it should tell us that you're scum... Of course... after having said this... as scum, you wouldn't kill her... or would you? WIFOM... Sucks... and it was totally unnecesary.
Nobody is going to seriously lynch Camn or myself if the other turns up dead. Not unless there is more of a case.
alex wrote:
KMD wrote: Because scum are never active and inquisitive, right?
They sure can be... but at this point you have done nothing but buddy up to Camn and call GIEFF's case crap. There's no logic involved there.
Thanks for not reading my posts..
Alex wrote: Tell me TODAY why will you come for me tomorrow.
Why? That could distract us from lynching GIEFF.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 am

Post by alexhans »

KMD wrote:
What happened to not thinking he was scum? >.<
He has given me a couple of reasons since then.
KMD wrote:
Because I don't want to give you time to make BS up. That's why. If you have something now. You should say it now.
SensFan wrote:alex, give me reasons why you think I'm scummy, in 200 words or less.

Thanks.
Still not playing eh? Where do you get your rep from man?? Your nice avatar? Scumhunting and SensFan don't seem to fit together...

Go cry to your friendies BM, Camn and KMD... who are all so townie because they don't suspect you...

:roll:
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: Nobody is going to seriously lynch Camn or myself if the other turns up dead. Not unless there is more of a case.
Woah, let's not jump the gun.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

alexhans wrote:
KMD wrote:
Because I don't want to give you time to make BS up. That's why. If you have something now. You should say it now.
What if I don't have anything now?
Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Nobody is going to seriously lynch Camn or myself if the other turns up dead. Not unless there is more of a case.
You really think that based on my statement, one of us will die and the other will definitely be lynched based on it tomorrow? I don't see it happening.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 am

Post by SensFan »

alexhans wrote:Still not playing eh? Where do you get your rep from man?? Your nice avatar? Scumhunting and SensFan don't seem to fit together...
That's funny, given my posts are chocked full of reasons why the 4 people I mentionend are Scum. I should apologize, though, do you want me to use language that you can understand? It might be hard to right all my posts in 4-letter words or less, though...

You, on the other hand, have yet to give a SINGLE reason as for why you think I'm Scum, if memory serves. It appears you actually are entertaining the idea that I would be policy-lynched. Which is not only the dumbest thing I've ever heard, but is
in direct contradiction to your and Mastin's assertions that I'm Scum since I'm a higher-priority kill than Cow.

alexhans wrote:Go cry to your friendies BM, Camn and KMD... who are all so townie because they don't suspect you...
You think the 4 of us are Scum? That's fucking impossible, as I explained earlier. There's no way in hell that Yaw made a 11:4 Mountaneous set-up to run as a closed game, and Emptyger approved it. No chance. Zero. Oh, whoops, I forgot. You still think that 4:11 = 2:10...

So, as I showed, at least one of Camn/BM/KMD/Sens is Town*. Therefore, at least one of us is acting sincerely. Therefore, at least one of us genuinely thinks the other 3 are Town. We're also (unless I'm mistaken) the 4 most experienced players here, and the only ones that seem to know that different != scummy.

tldr; either put up or shut up. I expect that post of why I'm Scum in 200 words or less.

*Note that if indeed Camn/BM/KMD are Scum, the Town is fucked. Hell, I still think Town is fucked if 2 of GIEFF/Mastin/Alex/jammer are Town...
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

alex wrote:Explain please. I don't follow.
You are saying the other wagon is just like the Mastin wagon, which it's not. By doing so, you are implicitly buddying with GIEFF. Understand?
alex wrote:Says a player who lays on the sidelines and is content with adding small talk letting other people decide the lynches...
You're right, this game needs more walls of text like your last one. :roll: My scumhunting is going along just fine, thanks. Also, way to divert attention away from your scummy behaviour without addressing the point.
alex wrote:hey... calling cases crap is NEVER a good defense... you should know that by now... Was it necesary to add the words probable mislynch?
Isn't that basically what you've done this whole time about the Mastin wagon?

Alex, I would like to hear your case against SensFan in 200 words or less.

Thanks
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
You really think that based on my statement, one of us will die and the other will definitely be lynched based on it tomorrow? I don't see it happening.
And here I thought you were starting to get me.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 am

Post by alexhans »

SensFan... I must go right now so I can't respond to you as I would like to right now...

But if you're not a lame player (as opposed to what your last paragraph seems to indicate) why don't you reveal the whole scum team and win this game for us, please?

If you were that good you would give us reasons and we would surrender to your supreme logic.
I'm back...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote, Vote:alexhans
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by camn »

Benmage wrote:Yes, the self-aggrandizement + Mastin's overall play was the reason for my vote.
Well.. why didn't you state those reasons at the time of your vote, then?
And would you characterize this behavior of YOURS as 'OMGUS'???

----------------
alexhans in 354 wrote:
Camn, RE: ALEXHANS AND BENMAGE (337) wrote:Just restating things you see, even though they are not really scummy or significant at all....... this is just IIoA, and is one of Tar's Tells.
Is it me or are you mild-OMGUSing everyone who asks you a question or wonders something about you?
alexhans in 510 wrote:Camn... the truth is... that I WAS referring at your vote to GIEFF because you jumped at him for what you believed was a case against you. That's some kind of OMGUS.
Can you explain the inconsistency, Alex?
You reply to my statements regarding YOU and Benmage.. saying that I was "mild-OMGUSing everyone"....
Now you are saying that that was directed toward my vote on GIEFF.

Which is it?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”