Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

@Kreriov - While your statement may be true, from an outside perspective it's just as reasonable that you were trying to avoid getting your partner lynched/secure a no lynch hence why you are worth a closer look. If you can't recognize that such an interpretation of your behavior is at very least reasonable if not correct then there’s no helping you.

The "Page 10? Wow, you guys are slacking. I expected this to be abandoned by now...;)" holdcount

Kreriov (2) - SpyreX, don_johnson

Debonair Danny DiPietro (1) - Kreriov

Locke Lamora (0) -
SpyreX (0) -
massive (0) -
don_johnson (0) -
hambargarz (0) -
Sotty7 (0) -
xxFabianxx (0) -

Relaxing in the neutral corner:
Locke Lamora, Sotty7, DDD, xxFabianxx, massive, hambargarz

With 9 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 5 to throw someone out.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - That would be fine, IF THAT WAS YOUR ARGUMENT. It has not been. Now when I call you out it (and was about to point out that you argued exactly this very point against Soggy7 in post 189), suddenly you change your story? Nice try, you are both a hypocrite and scum.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 am

Post by massive »

I'm not convinced by this "avoiding a lynch" stuff. Archon's demise was all but assured (as he was at six votes and I had indicated my intention to cast number seven); the argument that Kreriov was hoping to avoid Archon's lynch only holds water if his lynch is avoidable, which it wasn't.

And it really seems like DDD is trying his best to convince the rest of the town to judge Kreriov's actions in a vacuum, rather than in the actual context of the game.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 am

Actually, you're right, whether or not another lynch was viable is not important to the original list I compiled.

However, it does constituate a fine distinct second point against you, that under deadline instead of selecting from a viable target (besides Archon; Hambargarz, SpyreX, and LL all had two or more votes on them) you chose a target that wasn't going to be lynched.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Kreriov »

Maybe, maybe not. But look everyone, DDD AGAIN with the misdirection and misrepresentation. First, when I voted for DJ, there was (and still is) a lot of sentiment against him because of his seeming randomness and/or faking a voting restriction. Second, my vote on DJ was at 9:38 am on Thur. A full day and a half before the deadline. Sure seems to me like plenty of time for others to join in! So I wasn't really under deadline pressure when I cast that vote, was I?

@DDD - Care to try and make up some more stuff that can easily be shown wrong?
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 am

@Kreriov - Liar. Liar. You cast your vote on Don at 10:46 ET on Thursday July 16. The Brain (the mod) re-announced deadline at being in 10.5 hours at 1:59 ET on Thursday, July 16. Meaning there were 3.25 hours between your vote and the announcement deadline, meaning you tossed your vote on Don just 13.75 hours before deadline, not a day and a half (~36 hours).
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - DOH, you are right. 13.75 hours. Still, the same argument holds. Plenty of time until deadline. I was not under any pressure to cast a vote on Archon and clearly had opportunity to do so later on. I did not because I thought him a townie. So, again, why continue to try to analyze me in a vacuum like massive has pointed out?
Kreriov
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 am

I am not analyzing you in a vacuum. Based around my belief that early bussing on D1 is unlikely I isolated the four players who seemed most opposed to the lynch and listed them as people I was
considering
as scum. Then, before I could even do any follow-up analysis to pick out who I deemed most likely to be scum from that list you started arguing with me as if I had proclaimed you sure thing scum.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

@LL:

Archon did NOT feel insidious or even base cunning. He was kinda flailing his arms around twirling in the ring.

You yourself said you "thought" it. If thats in your PM, why would you "think" it.

@DDP:

Yea me throwing down the hammer on someone I thought was town and being abundantly clear they were town is some fine scum huntin' right thar'.

I'll deal with Krer when I can.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Really? You listed 4 people you consider scum (or maybe potential scum? I can't seem to get your stories straight.). You gave 2 reasons for this consideration. I defend myself against both and YOU start coming up with more reasons. Next time, just say ok, neither of the reasons listed apply to Kreriov. You won't have to change stories and shift around like you have been then. :)

@SpyreX - Actually, that is some fine scum hunting. Why make such a big deal about thinking Archon townie when you drop the hammer? And if you really though he was townie, why drop it at all? Massive was just chomping at the bit to do it anyway.
Kreriov
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:11 am

Post by SpyreX »

@Krer:

He's doin "fine scum hunting" and you've got a vote up for him? Noice.

As for throwing the hammer its real simple: lynches, especially day 1, are better than not. It was close enough to deadline I wasn't about to trust chance to make it happen. That's led me to nolynches enough in the past I know better.

And its fun to hammer. All the time.

And "chomping at the bit" isn't "putting the vote down'. In fact, considering the weird massive-infatuation thats even ODDER.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 am

@Kreriov - My words were clear in 217; either you failed to actually read the post, you somehow decided I was proposing a five person scumteam in a 12 person mini, or you decided to ignore what I said in favor of acting outraged. Frankly, I'm not sure which of those is the best scenario and which is the worst, but they all suck.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 am

Post by SpyreX »

Hey just this in: deadlines are tech.

Lets do this amazing thing and not flail around approaching it.

In FACT I'm gonna jump out there and say DDD throw your vote down on Krer like you're planning to so we can get the claim out and move from there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am

Post by massive »

Wait, let's go back to the massive-infatuation. I need a little ego boosting.

As to SpyreX hammering: There was no danger we were missing the lynch unless someone unvoted in the five hours between my stated lynch vote and the deadline. I certainly don't think SpyreX any scummier for hammering a scum -- it's more likely that he legitimately wanted to make sure the hammer happened. We weren't going to gain a ton of info in five hours.

I'm not liking Kreriov's "chomping at the bit" statement. You can look at 202 and see I'm not a hundred percent behind it.

Kreriov: Can you give us some good reasons / links to why you believed Archon's role claim, despite not being a jobber yourself?

I'm still on Locke, I think. If Archon's vote on me seemed "incredibly scummy" (213), why did it not come up until today?

I'm also not
the rest is cut off as massive is hit over the head with a chair and drops to his knees, clutching his forhead…
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord COUNT YOUR WORDS PEOPLE.

Also, I know this is revolutionary and all - post. At least a couple of you are active on the site today and not in here. Thats freakin' sweet.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Spyrex: because I don't like telling scum what my role is. I find it's better to phrase things like that in an ambiguous manner to avoid giving out clues.

Massive: I think I made it clear that I thought Archon was the scummiest player yesterday and pointed out that I thought that his rolefishing and excessive caution was very scummy behaviour.

I'm still suspicious of Fabian. In post 79 he joins in the criticism of Archon but he also tries to push people onto DJ. In 82 it seems like he's looking for reasons to excuse Archon's behaviour but not finding any. In 118 he states that the roleclaim sounds similar to his own role. In 124 he now believes Archon and puts his scummy behaviour down to a 'brainfart'. Seems like he was just waiting for a claim so he had a reason to excuse it.

DDT: Fabian
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
hambargarz
hambargarz
Goon
hambargarz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 am

Post by hambargarz »

I wasn't expecting Archon to flip scum. I've been rereading with that developement in mind.

I think it's likely there is scum on Archon's wagon.

The arguments on kreriov make sense and he does look suspicious. Though you can say the same thing about his behaviour as you can with me as I chose to believe Archon's (fake) claim.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

hambargarz: who do you think is likely to be scum on Archon's wagon? Do you find DDD less scummy now that you agree with his arguments on Kreriov?

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Damn, do you ever shut up? Look, YOU started this. You listed me as potential scum and gave two reasons for it. Just because there is no way there are 5 scum in the game I should not defend myself? I defended myself against your accusations but you just wouldn't stop. I wasn't outraged. Go look. I pointed out your blanket reasons about your gang of 4 did not apply to me, that is all. Your tunneling and then misrepresentations and mis characterizations used in that tunneling are why I suspect you and why I want to throw you out of the ring. Your arguments against me have been shown to be both wrong AND scummy. Stop now dumbass!

@SpyreX - Just because someone might be scum doesn't mean they cannot scum hunt. Its called bussing.
Kreriov
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Kreriov: I'm curious as to how you got your time for that vote completely wrong. I looked back through your posts and I can't see any that were made at the time you stated. Also, you were about a day out in estimating when you made that vote. How did you make that mistake?

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

clothesline: xxfabianxx

yeah. what ^^ said earlier.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Kreriov »

@massive - the fact I am not a Jobber was part of it. I had no clue (and we still have no confirmation of) what a vanilla townie might be called in this format. Jobber fit. I certainly sounded and actually was/is plausible. I actually felt that the fact that the claimed character was not a Jobber gave credence to the claim. Jobber is as good a term as any for a vanilla townie. Every character cannot be a power role after all!

@Locke - My days were screwed up. I primarily participate at work. I had last Friday off. I knew the deadline was on my last day of work that week and simply forgot to account for my day off. I voted for don_johnson on Thursday, or (incorrectly) a day and a half before the deadline. Doesn't matter, DDDs attacks are still scummy.
Kreriov
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I was also referring to your 9:38 time. What didn't make sense to me was that you seemed as though you'd checked the time and got the day wrong. Then I read back and realised you hadn't got the time right either. I don't understand why you were specific about it if you didn't even check the post.

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Locke - Huh? Post 188 - 16 Jul 2009 9:38 am? That is where I vote DJ. When I was replying to DDD I had it in my mind that the deadline was Friday, not Thursday.
Kreriov
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ your post when you voted me still said that you didn't know if you'd be checking in before deadline. when deadline was is irrelevant as you avoided the archon wagon with an entirely useless vote.

*climbs turnbuckle*

flying elbow: kreriov
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”