Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DJ - Um, cept I was already voting for SpyreX, not Archon, when I voted for you. Not avoiding anything. Sorry DJ, try again.

The "WHATCHU GUNNA DO" holdcount

Kreriov (2) - SpyreX, don_johnson

Debonair Danny DiPietro (1) - Kreriov
xxFabianxx (1) - Locke Lamora

Locke Lamora (0) -
SpyreX (0) -
massive (0) -
don_johnson (0) -
hambargarz (0) -
Sotty7 (0) -

Relaxing in the neutral corner:
Sotty7, DDD, xxFabianxx, massive, hambargarz

With 9 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 5 to throw someone out.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Forest and trees. Despite my contrarian nature making me want to vote for SpyreX for pushing me, I think I'll accept his suggestion to continue to pressure Kreriov.

Brainbuster: Kreriov
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:21 am

Post by massive »

Don Johnson's vote on Fabian is horrible.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Dude, everything Don Johnson does is horrible, why just single out that one vote?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Ah, such a surprise. Pressure me for what? Showing exactly how poor and scummy your logic has been? Lets do a quick rundown:
You say I am in a group who tried to stop the Archon lynch or jumped on the wagon - I did neither.
When that does not work, you change tactics and say I switched votes at the deadline - I did, but from SpyreX to a better candidate, don_johnson. Ooops, you fail again.
Next you change your story and say I was trying for a no lynch - facts show you wrong again. Not much chance of my vote on DJ causing a no lynch.
Oh, and THEN you change again and say I am bad for not jumping on a wagon. Even though my vote comes only 8 hours after you jump OFF Archon and onto a Hamb wagon. Pot? Kettle?
So again, what pressure?
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

@ Kreriov RE: post 250.

You weren't on the Archon wagon around the deadline time so the point about avoiding it stands. Looking back you were on his wagon for a little while right at the start but then unvoted believing the claim.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Sotty7 - Huh?
Kreriov
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:22 am

Post by massive »

DDD: Because Fabian is as close to confirmed town as you can get so far? No scum is going to go on record as thinking their partners fake claim sounds believable. Also, his 6/7 vote in post 201 and explanation in 203 come across as very genuine. I mean, Locke's reasons for voting Fabian in 240 are ridiculous because it practically has to presume that Fabianscum was waiting for Archontown to claim, which we know wasn't the case. But DJ's "yeah what Locke said" vote is just blatant bandwagoning.

Clothesline From Hades: don_johnson
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yo Krer why did you vote for me again? And what else happened around that voting time?

Additionally, was I not a prime method to push off Archon only to get back on at the end times?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by xxFabianxx »

@LL, Post 240:

Pushing people on to Don Johnson? I think not.
If I was trying to push people I would have made a case and voted him, and not ended my post by threatening to vote Archon.

In 82, the part where I was
looking for reasons to excuse Archon and not finding them
, that's idiotic.
Are you advocating lynching people without allowing them to speak up?
In what game, ever, has that been the way of things?

In 118, the Roleclaim does sound similar to my own, I stand by what I said.

In 124, your accusations are just stupid. If I was scum, and everyone was voting for my partner, I'm not going to back him up.

You reek of OMGUS on me from yesterday, clutching at straws to make a case.

Favouring either Locke, or Don for taking any wagon going, for the lynch.
Indubitable
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I had a revelation.

Krer is probably town - the scum have safeclaims AND, more likely than not, would have shared them / discussed the term Jobber.

So, in essence, the only scenario where "what is a Jobber" makes sense is from a non-scum PR. I dont think he's 3rd party at the moment thus...

Eye Gouge: LLocke.
Show

Proud member of BaM
hambargarz
hambargarz
Goon
hambargarz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by hambargarz »

@locke: Yes, I'm not as suspicious, also having reread day 1 with the Archon as scum result in mind. But he's far from townie looking still.

@SpyreX: I don't quite follow your reasoning, wouldn't townies also be wondering "what is a jobber"?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Ham:

Townies that ARE NOT Jobbers themselves -could- be wondering what a Jobber was.

Townies that ARE Jobbers and possess the slightest amount of reasoning can ASSUME what a Jobber is.

Scum, due to the apparently safeclaim, know what a Jobber IS.

A third party, if it exists, -could- be wondering what a Jobber is because chances are high they wouldn't BE a Jobber.

Which of the above categories does Krer fit in?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Fabian: in 79, it read to me as though you were testing the waters on a DJ lynch. 'If we're voting people for being wishy washy, I'd think he's a much better candidate than Archon'. As regards you not backing up your partner if everyone else is voting for him, at this point in the game Archon and DJ had 4 and 3 votes respectively. We're not at a point where Archon is on the brink of getting lynched and you might as well bus him to avoid looking scummy yourself.

Massive: I recently played a game in which one of the scum said that their scum partner was the only player he hadn't found scummy, so saying that no scum would go on record saying their partner's fake claim is believable simply isn't true.

Will respond to Spyrex when I get another post.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Post by xxFabianxx »

OMGUS WIFOM etc etc more please.
Indubitable
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

OMGUS has nothing to do with it. I'm looking for people who were trying to avoid the Archon lynch and I don't like how easily you believed his claim. Which part is WIFOM, exactly?

Spyrex: I'm still not quite following. I know you were suspicious of myself and Kreriov for apparently screaming that we aren't jobbers but not dying. Are you saying that you now think Kreriov is pro-town for not knowing what a jobber is and so I'm more suspicious because I thought a jobber was a vanilla townie?

xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

I said I had reason to believe his claim so steered away from voting for him, I was not trying to avoid anything and I have already said this, and have already said that I stand by what I said.

I'm sure you'll carry on with the
'This is how
I
read it'
bit though and continue to disregard what I have said, and the very simple and basic explanation to your
case

You're speculating on what I would do/am doing if I was scum, or even, you seem to be reading what you want in to things and then pinning me as scum before I even speak, even though the answer is right in front of you.
Indubitable
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Kreriov »

@SpyreX - Ah ha! Actual reasoning! I like it! I was voting you for lurking. I missed the V/LA thing in your sig block and apologized for that mistake already. I wish I could pick out who I would have scoop slammed instead of you. Hard to determine that now as the game has progressed since then. The point, to people like DDD, is I believed Archon and voted for who I felt was the most suspicious. My actions have been consistent, reasonable and logical so attempts like those of DDD to imply otherwise are just scummy.
Kreriov
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I accept that you could have had reason to believe his claim and you weren't the only one who did. You claiming that you wouldn't back up your partner at that point is WIFOM in itself, however. The fact is, four people were voting for Archon at the time of your post 124, not 'everyone'. DDD declares he clearly doesn't believe it and VP indicates he is leaning towards believing it. By no means is Archon heading for a sure-fire lynch; that's why I took issue with your defence of not backing up a partner who 'everyone' is voting for. There's no point speculating on whether you would state you believed a scumbuddy's roleclaim or not in that situation, I agree. I simply think your approach to the situation was the most like that of a scumbuddy.

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Fabian - I am also curious about where you talk about Locke jumping on Archon's wagon. When Locke cast his vote on Archon, it was the only vote on Archon. I would hardly call that jumping on a wagon. Starting one maybe. What gives?
Kreriov
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Where did he say I was jumping on a wagon? If you mean in 259, I think he was just talking about DJ's tendency to jump on wagons.

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Locke - No, post 124.
Kreriov
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:46 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

@Krer: A poor choice of words then perhaps. What I meant was how he threw his vote in without adding anything of his own, and copying Hamz reasoning. At the time it was what stuck out to me.

@LL: Archon was going to get lynched when I placed my vote, you can not question that. He had 5 votes, he was the main topic of discussion, the day was coming to an end, stating otherwise is blatantly denying the obvious.
Indubitable
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

When you placed your vote, of course Archon was going to get lynched. I'm talking about post 124, where you say you believe his claim. In 259 you claim that if you were scum and Archon's partner, you wouldn't back him up if everyone was voting for him. In 124 not everyone is voting for him and he's not definitely going to get lynched, so I don't see how your statement in 259 is a relevant response to my point against you.

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I have to apologize to you guys for being slightly AWOL since the day opened. I'm eye deep in another game that is sucking all my time with re-reads. I will be re-reading and catching up with this game around lunch time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”