Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Don't think that little piece of vote bartering you did with Alex has gone unnoticed by me...
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am

Post by GIEFF »

Zachrulez wrote:Don't think that little piece of vote bartering you did with Alex has gone unnoticed by me...
Unvote Mastin

I suspect alex and camn are buddies. I asked them both questions about the other

Alex claims to find camn scummy, claims to want to save Mastin, yet refuses to vote her to do so. Hmm.

I also asked camn if she would prefer a Mastin or alex lynch, and she chose Mastin.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And yet lynching Mastin and learning his alignment for certainty will shed a whole lot more light on that matter then unvoting him will...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

GIEFF, that isn't a very logical conclusion to be reaching without seeing any alignment flips. Mastin needs lynching. Also, I forgot to say earlier, but I will address your case on camn point by point overnight so you don't feel like people are completely ignoring you.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 am

Post by alexhans »

I found Camn scummy... but all those defenses from KMD, VP and other people wifomed my brains out.

What if they are scum and know Camn is town? etc, etc... So... I'm not willing to be wrong about Camn right now...

I WONT save Mastin at this point. If he is town, wich he probably is, that's too bad. But at least you won't be pushing his lynch again.

I prefer a BM lynch.
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Don't think that little piece of vote bartering you did with Alex has gone unnoticed by me...
Unvote Mastin

I suspect alex and camn are buddies. I asked them both questions about the other

Alex claims to find camn scummy, claims to want to save Mastin, yet refuses to vote her to do so. Hmm.

I also asked camn if she would prefer a Mastin or alex lynch, and she chose Mastin.
So shouldn't we be voting Camn?
alexhans wrote:I found Camn scummy... but all those defenses from KMD, VP and other people wifomed my brains out.

What if they are scum and know Camn is town? etc, etc... So... I'm not willing to be wrong about Camn right now...

I WONT save Mastin at this point. If he is town, wich he probably is, that's too bad. But at least you won't be pushing his lynch again.

I prefer a BM lynch.
So would you be willing to vote camn?

To note: I am still quite willing to see here lynched, via my preference.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

alex wrote:But at least you won't be pushing his lynch again.
I agree with you for a change. You should vote Mastin.
YOUR AD HERE

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

Post by GIEFF »

1. alexhans wrote:@Camn: I like you... and I DONT like you at the same time... How's that possible? Acting crazy helps your meta? Try to help town...
    Thanks, coach.

2. alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote:
    But don't worry.. I will grow on you!
    I hope so. Smile.

Ok.
    *Alexhans gives 1 credit to camn for ending the RVS (or attempting to in a WEIRD way Razz)
    "Camn is so townie, everybody!"

3. alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote:
    UNVOTE

I follow this alex-bm battle with interest.
    Camn.... I advise you to question anyone of us if you're interested instead of watching it from the side. Or question other people, or whatever... We need more input.

Also... Why aren't you lurkerwaggoning Whooo!!! as you usually do IIRC?
    "I advise." Telling her to get more involved. Thanks, coach.

4. alexhans wrote:Camn... None of this is buddying... The only one close to buddying is the first one because you allow him to softclaim (even though you think is scummy?) but the other 2 are definetly not... you're trying to LYNCH them for god's sake!!! Shocked
    Ok... the rest of them... Some are, some are not... but I see your point... specially remembering 799...
    Wishy-washy. Pretends to be against camn, but comes back to agreeing with her - "I see your point." Also, this is way too many ellipses for my liking...

5. First part of Post 221. Tells her what she is doing that is scummy. Doesn't pressure her on it, just ask her what's up, and why she's acting that way. Thanks, coach.

6. alexhans wrote:That goes to you to camn... Don't say that BM is scummier or we are both townies or whatever without explaining.
    Thanks, coach.

7. alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote: I support ANY lurkerlynch.
    YET. Unlike you, you never jumped on lurkers like broomhead and don't vote for them now.
    "Do some damn scumhunting, camn! Something, anything!" Thanks, coach.
    alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote:
    Anyway, I AM writing off my lack of scumhunting to early-game weakness. I don't know who the scum are. I don't put much credence in RVS 'scumslips'.
    being lazy can be a scum excuse. Razz and I thought we had left the RVS a long time ago.
    "START PRETENDING TO FIND SCUM, CAMN!!!!"

Thanks, coach.

8. alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote: The only time I can remember ever getting scum Day 1 is on lurkerlynches... This is my least favorite part of every game.
    woah... So you never succeeded in finding scum on day 1? odd... anyway... why aren't you voting a lurker then?
    "Camn! Why the hell are you still making no effort to catch scum! Just vote a lurker, it's an easy cover!"

9. alexhans wrote:
    Benmage wrote:
    camn wrote:
    UNVOTE
    vote: Benmage
    Oh wow, you are good at this game...what was i thinking.
    hey... I think it's "gut"... that's how she plays... Cool
    Defending camn.

10. alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote: Simply from a theoretical perspective.. do you think it is good to lay out why people strike you as TOWN?
    Well... reasons are important in this game... Scum has knowledge town doesn't so seeing through those reasons you can try to disentangle if it's a valid guess or a totally unsupported guess based on a scum game strategy wich, again, involves knowledge.
    Note how camn only asks her buddy alex from a theoretical perspective. Not from a perspective of trying to see if he is town or not.

11. alexhans wrote:Camn... quit acting like a child... if you're town... you're being most unhelpful with ridiculous questions...
    Thanks, coach.

12. alexhans wrote:Camn... if you wanna know so you can OMGUS me too. Yes, you're acting scummy. OMGUS, evasiveness, lack of scumhunting, odd reactions to questions, you're recoiling too much...
    Just like Mastin did to jammer. "You are acting scummy because of X, Y, and Z." No votes, no pressure, just a nudge in the right direction, coaching on how to appear less scummy.

13. alexhans wrote:
    camn wrote: lynch me then.
    Be careful with your wifom. It's anti-town if you're town and it's scummy.
    Thanks, coach.

14. alexhans wrote:KMD: I'm suspicious of BM, Camn, Benmage and SensFan mainly. For things they have done or attitudes they have.
    Safe-distancing is safe.

15. alexhans wrote:Camn... the truth is... that I WAS referring at your vote to GIEFF because you jumped at him for what you believed was a case against you. That's some kind of OMGUS.

And, please, don't appeal to emotion calling for your own lynch. It's confusing.
    Thanks, coach.

16. alexhans wrote:Camn... Since when do you suspect mastin??? Are you voting him to prove Benmage wrong or something? you KEEP acting scummy. There's no way around it.
    Thanks, coach.

17. alexhans wrote:Anyway... 495... Good post Camn... We need that kind of posts. I'm working on a similar one but I still need to refresh some things and receive more input from some players.
    Making camn look good.

18. alexhans wrote:
    bcc wrote:
    Camn's really defensive of Mastin for no reason other than... well... no idea.
    Can you refresh me where did this happen? Camn is currently voting Mastin... what do you make out of that? Are you sure she was defending him?
    Defending camn.

19. alexhans wrote:my theres-scum-in-here list consists on
    SensFan, BM, Camn, Benmage
    Safe-distancing is safe. Let's throw her in a list so when she flips scum people wont' suspect me!

20. alexhans wrote:I know what you said when you said it... I just want to see what you say now after all your explanations regarding different topics
    to show you as town, no matter what.
    Then we can see if you're consistent or just trying to look townie out of every question.
    Am I misreading something? You just want to show her as town, no matter what?

21. Then there is 685, which BM mentioned, and which got me looking back at all of alex's interactions with camn in the first place.
I hope everybody agrees that this is a shocking amount of coaching, a shocking amount of defense, and a very lame pretense of finding camn scummy.

Alex had a chance to vote for a player he CLAIMS to find scummy, with a significant number of people behind her lynch, in order to stave off the lynch of another player he CLAIMS to find townie, but instead chooses to vote for Battle Mage, because apparently other people defending camn confuses him.

If I can't convince you guys to lynch camn today, can we please lynch alex instead?

Vote alex
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

GIEFF, you played with camn as scum, do you feel she needs that much coaching to play correctly?
YOUR AD HERE

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Wouldn't the coaching occur in the QT?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 am

Post by camn »

alexhans wrote: B0ut, If he doesn't, you'll have to remember it.
Is Alex ALREADY trying to take credit for staying off the Mastin Wagon?

alexhans wrote:What if they are scum and know Camn is town? etc, etc... So... I'm not willing to be wrong about Camn right now...
They could ALL be town who
THINK
I am town..
or some could be scum that
KNOW
I am town....

but they certainly couldn't
all
be scum!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 am

Post by GIEFF »

VP Baltar wrote:GIEFF, you played with camn as scum, do you feel she needs that much coaching to play correctly?
She doesn't need coaching at all; she was a very good scum player.

And I think you should be asking alex that question, not me.

@ Benmage: It was my understanding that scum could only post during the QT during the night phase. Am I incorrect?
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Mastin (6): Zachrulez, Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar, Kmd4390, Benmage, camn
camn (1): SpyreX
SpyreX (1): jammer
Battle Mage (2): Mastin, alexhans
jammer (1): Battle Mage
alexhans (1): GIEFF

Not Voting: Cephrir, blackcatcontract, SensFan

Saw the prod requests. Will get to dealing with that a bit later.

8 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 am

Post by GIEFF »

alex and camn, are you two allowed to post in the QT during the day, or only at night?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

GIEFF wrote:She doesn't need coaching at all; she was a very good scum player.
That's my point then. Perhaps you are simply forcing the square peg into the round hole.

Benmage, have you been scum before with a daytalk QT?
YOUR AD HERE

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am

Post by camn »

GIEFF wrote:alex and camn, are you two allowed to post in the QT during the day, or only at night?
only at nigh------
OH YOU! You ALMOST GOT ME!!

Just kidding.
Geiff.. what about our whole OMGUS discussion?
If he was my buddy.. why did he contradict me, and say he actually WAS talking about you, when I made it clear I thought we were talking about him and Ben?

Plus, just cuz I am for a Mastin lynch...don't think that I am against an alex lynch.
I am for it.
and I certainly am not his buddy.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Moar votes on Mastin please.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 am

Post by GIEFF »

VP Baltar wrote:That's my point then. Perhaps you are simply forcing the square peg into the round hole.
Do you agree that alex was coaching camn?
Do you think a townie would coach anybody as much as alex has coached camn, regardless of camn's alignment?

I admit it was my suspicion of camn (and BM's accusation of coaching) that first got me to dig back and look at all this stuff, but it's pretty clear that when camn does something scummy, alex mentions it to either tell her to stop, or just warn her that her behavior is scummy. His quotes speak for themselves. He threw her on a couple scum-lists for appearances, but his refusal to wagon her to save Mastin lends credence to my theory that it's just distancing.

And as camn says, alex's excuse for not voting camn to save Mastin ("people defending her is WIFOM-y!") rings pretty hollow.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 am

Post by GIEFF »

Also, I'm not certain that it's coincidence that alex left for over 24 hours, and only posted again half an hour after Mastin hit L-1. You wanted to demonstrate your opposition to a Mastin lynch one more time, eh?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I would lynch alex to test your theory....tomorrow. These types of accusations never fly until you know someone's alignment.

I think you could very well be reaching for some of these "coaching" instances you point out. Here is a counter question for you:

Do you think any townie would defend Mastin so hard for no reason?
YOUR AD HERE

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I think I need to iso Alex.

I get the impression that Alex takes the coaching attitude as an aspect of his playing style, but I want to take a closer look and verify that.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 am

Post by GIEFF »

VP Baltar wrote:Do you think any townie would defend Mastin so hard for no reason?
No.

Couple that with alex's opportune return to the thread right after L-1 to just tell us one more time that he's against a Mastin lynch (yet for some reason won't vote camn in order to REALLY stop a Mastin lynch) make me think alex is scum trying to gain town-points by PRETENDING to stop a Mastin-lynch.

Which woudl make Mastin town, would it not?

Which do you think would incriminate alex more at this point - Mastin-town or Mastin-scum?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And I don't want to get into any of this chain lynching talk, or presuming who's still going to be alive tomorrow. That is really putting me off.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 am

Post by GIEFF »

OK, so just lynch alex for coaching a player that acts scummy instead of attacking her.

Or lynch him for "undeniably playing scummy," as a wise poster once said.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Zachrulez »

You were reading when made a big fuss about me not calling out the detractors of the Camn wagon right?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”