ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Just because I asked for populartajo's suspicions doesn't mean that I trusted him.
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Nyx »

RBT had no reason for killing Qwints out of a BA view and even if it was just gut that made him/her choice Qwints it doesn't make sense since he was on the same wagon.

We need answers from RBT and AM to decide which goes first if they don't come with explanations.
[i]"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep. "[/i]
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Sorry, I'll have some answers soon, my computer was down for a bit.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Why does it take so long to answer a simple question?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by ortolan »

Kast (2049) wrote:At this point in time, I don't see a winning town strategy.
There is no reason to assume this, it's impossible to guess how the interactions of night actions/items will go. It's also possible there's 0 mushroom kingdom and one of each of the third parties left, in which case we'd still be in with a shot assuming we didn't gain benefits from any items/night abilities

Those aren't bad points against zEEnon (He's at least behind AM and probably RBT in my desire to lynch list though).
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

ZEE is 100% scum in my book, btw. Need I remind you all that we are inside a castle? How is a mole digging through brick/stone/whatever the castle is made of in order to pull people underground, which Monty Moles have never done in any game they've appeared in? His vote count is likely false as well, but I'm not completely certain of that. His incessant tunneling on me doesn't really help either. I would also be willing to lynch AM, but I'm far more willing to kill ZEE. It probably sounds a lot like OMGUS, but he's been trying to put as big of a negative light on me as possible.

I honestly targeted qwints because I thought it was a bus, I really can't say why anymore, but I just really remember that he was the right person to target that night.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by Kast »

@New Mods-

Can we get a prod on AceM?

@RBT-
-ZEEnon's vote count is pretty consistent with what he's claimed so far. The only odd point is D2 where everything is screwed up.
-Why do you have -1 vote today?

@Ort-
One thing that bugs me; why would AceM (as third party or as MK) try to lynch you? I would think third party would probably want to equalize by working with town to lynch other scum and increase their own chance of winning. Possibly an unusual victory condition (kill all 'troopas?), short of that, it's not making much sense to me.

@AceM-
-Why did you target nobody yesterday?
-Why did you target each player that you claim to have targeted?

@ZEEnon-
-Same question, why did you choose each player that you chose?

@Dry Bones-
One thing to consider, in the previous game, Dry Bones came back to life after being dead for a while. It is possible that he might come back in this game as well (although we'd probably not notice given his posting record).
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Sure. One prod for Ace is coming up
Ignore the ''R''
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Kast wrote:@ZEEnon-
-Same question, why did you choose each player that you chose?
I don't want to go back and see why I targeted Looker/ThAdmiral, but I probably didn't trust he/she having a vote.
I think some people were pairing Looker/ThAdmiral with Shadow Knight, therefore I targetted him because of SK's flip.

As for you, I did it due to a dislike of your posts. I like them now since I actually know what you are talking about.
I didn't like them in Notre Dame mafia either, and you were scum.

I targetted Gorrad because he was last on the millar13 wagon. I don't even remember millar13 being allowed to claim.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 am

Post by ortolan »

Kast (2056) wrote:@Ort-
One thing that bugs me; why would AceM (as third party or as MK) try to lynch you? I would think third party would probably want to equalize by working with town to lynch other scum and increase their own chance of winning. Possibly an unusual victory condition (kill all 'troopas?), short of that, it's not making much sense to me.
Yer it doesn't seen like good play as scum but it makes even less sense as town. Leaving a vote on me like that, especially with the scarce justification he gave (surely you'd be more careful in likely endgame) is not wise play as town and I find it far less plausible he is town as a result. He may have been scum vying to end-game (if he is scum with at least one other player this is quite possible). Or he might be the sole (surviving?) member of his scum faction, in which case voting me in an attempt to endgame makes no sense. However again it makes even less sense as town. I eagerly await his explanation for why his claim is inconsistent with voting records.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Riceballtail »

ZEEnon wrote:I don't even remember millar13 being allowed to claim.
He fake-claimed to be part of DK crew D2... obviously wrongly so as he was a townie, but he still managed to do it and got himself a quick-lynch D3.
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Nyx »

ZEEnon wrote:

I targetted Gorrad because he was last on the millar13 wagon. I don't even remember millar13 being allowed to claim.
I can understand the suspicion of Gorrad if I remember correctly from my read at that time but it was defiantly not because of the millar13 wagon.

Millar got lynched for obvious reasons AFAIK being
millar13 wrote:My win condition"

I win with the MK

Blah Blah DK died blah blah...Did_ _ K o _ _ is the name.

You have no special powers

Rectify the mistakes of your deceased relative
He later rectified this mistake by claiming Boo BA but since multiple people before him made this kind of mistake thinking BA was scum it wasn't a believable town mistake anymore. If he had read the thread of course he would've known.
[i]"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep. "[/i]
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by ortolan »

the game is stalling because AceMarksman isn't defending himself

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Hello my
bitches
fellow mafia players, I'm back from the beach and sunburnt all over!

Sirdan/law:I'm sorry guys, that really sucks :(

@ Kast's questions circa post 2049:
1) I have no idea
2) Law wouldn't tell me :/. I assume I can, however.
3) This I can answer. My microgoomba-ing reduces a player's real vote by one.

@ortolan: stop making up reasons to lynch me? I'm sorry that I forgot about gorrad's investigation claim of you, but don't go around saying that I'm making up my roleclaim. Go back and look at the begining of each day and see who said that their vote doesn't count/counts for one less today. It will coincide with who I targeted.

@ZEEnon:
ZEEnon wrote:
Can we lynch Riceballtail yet? I'm extremely confident that he/she is not sided with Bowser's army.
This

Vote: RBT
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 am

Post by AceMarksman »

bah, didn't see the last page.

@kast's questions circa post 2056
1) At that point, everyone I had targeted and died was a townie and I didn't feel confidant in my microgoomba-ing skills. I didn't want to hurt the town again.
2) It was the person I was most suspicious of the previous day.
RBT wrote:ZEE is 100% scum in my book, btw. Need I remind you all that we are inside a castle? How is a mole digging through brick/stone/whatever the castle is made of in order to pull people underground, which Monty Moles have never done in any game they've appeared in? His vote count is likely false as well, but I'm not completely certain of that. His incessant tunneling on me doesn't really help either. I would also be willing to lynch AM, but I'm far more willing to kill ZEE. It probably sounds a lot like OMGUS, but he's been trying to put as big of a negative light on me as possible.
Besides his roleclaim which no one has any way of backing up/refuting at the moment, why is ZEE scum? I see him as likely BA at the moment.

Also, IIRC from my mario-playing days, moles could pop up anywhere.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Nothing has changed my opinions, but i'd like some more discussion.
AceMarksman is scum. Riceballtail is scum. ortolan is town. Nyx is town. Kast is a wildcard. Any disagreements?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Kast »

ZEEnon wrote:
Nothing has changed my opinions, but i'd like some more discussion.
AceMarksman is scum
(Third Party)
. Riceballtail is scum
(Third Party)
. ortolan is town. Nyx is
[a wildcard]
. Kast is
[town]
ZEEnon is scum (MK)

Any disagreements?
Agreed with the italicized changes.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Kast »

@AceM-
Do you have any answers to these questions:
-Can your power reduce a player to negative votes?
--If your power is used on a player who already has a negative vote, does it become more negative or closer to zero?
-Do you have any explanation for the discrepancies between your claimed targets and the real vote counts of those targets?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Kast »

@AceM-
Hope you enjoyed your time at the beach. Since you are back now, answering the questions you left hanging would be much appreciated.
Show

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

Kast, I answered your questions, see posts 2063-4.
Show
Words to live by.

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Kast »

@AceM-
My mistake. I see you did address those questions, although I don't think you addressed them satisfactorily.

This is incorrect:
Go back and look at the begining of each day and see who said that their vote doesn't count/counts for one less today. It will coincide with who I targeted.
Your list:
AceMarksman wrote:It was, in order of night target, semioldguy, millar, sirdan, k7, no one.
Semioldguy and Sirdan confirmed their votes reduced by 1 (and RV Count also confirms).
Millar did not claim that, and instead claimed to be vanilla. RV Count supports that he either did not have his vote reduced OR was a double voter and lying to the town even up to his death.
K7 confirmed that his vote was 0 and has been 0 the entire game.

Also, why did you have 2 RV on D4?

-Given that your claimed ability specifically stops the mafia kill, why wouldn't you use it as we near endgame?
--Related item missed earlier: you previously claimed that jumping on players is the Mushroom Kingdom's main way of killing. How do you know this?
--Also related item: You previously claimed knowledge of multiple methods of killing (specifically, you claimed to know whether you were immune or not immune to all methods of killing). How does this reconcile with your claim of Paragoomba with no claimed immunities and knowledge that MK kills by jumping?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Kast does bring a fairly good point. How do you know that jumping is their kill method?

Also, since my vote was reduced by 1 today to -1, I don't think you're telling the truth about not targeting someone last night.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Kast »

@RBT-
-I don't think you answered the "method" of your kill yet. So far fire and jumping are on the table. Does your kill fall under a third category (if so what)?
-You claimed that you chose to not kill anymore due to the low chance of hitting scum, yet you have also claimed 0 votes and inability to kill without having real votes. The former implies a kill that can be used more than once. The latter indicates that you were a double voter with a one shot NK, both of which are now gone. This seems implausible compared with the power levels of other roles so far.
-I don't believe you ever answered whether your loss of votes was permanent or temporary. You said you would ask the mod. What was the answer?

@ZEEnon-
Why did you target Caf (unless you're just being honest and admitting that you NKed caf)?

@AceM/RBT-
Why should I vote for the other one of you?
I'm guessing you are both Third Party. One of you has demonstrated vote manipulation. One of you has claimed an otherwise unclaimed kill. It would seem prudent to remove a probable killer before he has a chance to kill again. However, it seems suicidal to allow a vote manipulator to live into end game.

@All-
Actually, I think I can see one way this works out to a town win (assuming Nyx is town, also not guaranteed win, but fairly good chances).

I want to hear AceM and RBT's answers, then I can share my thoughts.
Show

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by ortolan »

Kast's grilling of Ace is captivating. I do need to check his sources on the voting.
RBT (2071) wrote:Kast does bring a fairly good point. How do you know that jumping is their kill method?
This reads as scummy to me. Just the "their" and the way it's phrased implies RBT already knows also.

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Kast »

@Ort-
-I linked back to all the RV Counts in the quote headers. The newmod confirmed that all of the RV Counts are legitimate.

-I'm suspecting that the Third Parties may each have had some setup information about the MK and BA.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”