Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: is there anything in the post that is actually relevant? lol

I'm sure i gave some opinions on your play. Wanna respond to those?

BM
The part regarding camn was serious. The question about self-voting/self hammering and being banned was serious. The unleashing of the hounds was actually subtly semi-serious because thats where camn and gieff started their accusations at my first post. My "oh wow"...you did a similar post and It'll be peculiar if they simply ignore you.

Your analysis of my day moves are dead on. I slowed toward the end because yes I too feared being NK’d. I thought Zach followed SF oddly as well and didn’t explain his vote. Camn and I can’t be scum buddies cause I’m town. Alright I swore, I got angry we are only human. I am town, I put a lot of effort into the night phase by reading all the iso’s during the games pause. I wanted to provide things to be reviewed and discussed today and was disgusted in the way it was all interpreted.
Battle Mage wrote:
GIEFF wrote:I just told you I
wouldn't
do that, though. And I just have one vote, and have had lots of trouble getting people to follow me.

Your death, if you are town, will do absolutely nothing. So, if you are town, please play the game.
Note that the same is true if he is scum, atm.

@Benmage - id have liked to have seen a conclusion to the VP Baltar one. It couldve been the seal on your alignment.

BM
Hindsight is 20/20 buddy. I wish I had now too—gg laziness. But the conclusion is like two posts after wherein It showed a distancing between Alex and jammer and that either could be possible lynch targets for today.
Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah, Zach the cop will tell you whose scum and day now right?
Scum and Day??

BM
Youuu S.O.B ANY day…alright and = any.

BattleM = 2 BenM =1.5
Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:You'd have a point if you weren't voting for yourself. That destroys any credibility you thought you had.
I'm just asking for parting words, so the lynch isn't rushed you can take the credibility of the statements in anyway you'd like.
I really dont understand the point of this request if you are town. Care to enlighten me?
I wanted to give my piece in regards to essentially the things I asked Gieff and everyone to meditate on. Basically to refocus and not just allow my isos, namely their conclusions to fall under the radar. I asked this request so one couldn’t get away with a quick hammer.
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, why do you not want him to self-hammer? Your vote IS on him at this point.
Word.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:Whoever tries to speculate with nightkills, after voting Mastin for it, will be just bullshitting, at this point. (Benmage:1089)

SensFan makes yet another useless post.
Zach... Just vote? nothing else? come on...

I DONT like Benmage's waggon just for the daybreak posts... Are we seriously gonna follow yesterday's procedure?
Mastin went from NK speculation and you guys waggoned him.
Now BM does the same (despite he found this suspicious from Mastin's part) and you're all waggoning him at the speed of light? I agree it's weird. But let's take our time and discuss everyone's standings a bit more.

Benmage... if you're town... Self voting is stupid. Unvote/Vote whoever you suspect.

1119: GIEFF... I don't want to disrespect you so I'm gonna shut up. But you better meta me and find out if what you think is buddying to camn and all that *censored* you added is true or not.
Benmage wrote: My interest in Gieff has subsided only because of the new surge of idiocy.
??? THe idiocy surge came after your posts...
GIEFF wrote:Alex - what are your thoughts about Mastin, now that you know his alignment? What are your thoughts about Benmage flipping out yesterday because I said it seemed like he was flipping out?
My thoughts to Mastin's flip are... Anger about his commitment to this game, resignation to the fact town failed and a big sensation of I-told-you-so.

When did he flip out? 944? Your case was fabricated by your own mind...

1137: So... ACcording to you... it's Camn+Bemage+Alexhans?
1151 I though you were dead sure it was Camn+Ben+Alex to add zach jammer sens seems weird... Are you even sure who do you suspect?
-----------------------
We have Cephir, BCC/KAi and DDD Who are 3 People in this game that HAVENT contributed enough. They're unreadable. DDD even refuses to colaborate unless we ask him direct questions... For all we know they could be all scum.

-----------------------
MOD: What's up with Cephir?

ALEX NOTE: Replace out from any Cephir large games or find his house and shoot him.

Zach... rushing a lynch when several players haven't voted is anti-town.

I'm kinda busy now but I'll come back to show you why we need to lynch MR.fullofBS (also called Battle Mage). Who was also "woot" surprised he was not killed. :roll:
Cephrir used to be cool :(

Also, give up on the whole "BM-wagon" idea. It ain't gonna happen.

(i said that last time, and it did. If it works again, you owe me one. lmao)

Serious question-why criticise Zach for rushing a lynch, when our good buddy Gieff was as guilty of this, if not more?

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:Alex, I changed my mind about Benmage once he actually started being reasonable.

I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from him and it's frustrating.

I also think that Kai is most likely to be lurker scum out of all the lurkers.
You mean BCC?? i actually felt between him and Ceph that kai was less likely scum. DDD=null.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Benmage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Alex, I changed my mind about Benmage once he actually started being reasonable.

I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from him and it's frustrating.

I also think that Kai is most likely to be lurker scum out of all the lurkers.
You mean BCC?? i actually felt between him and Ceph that kai was less likely scum. DDD=null.
Yeah. I have some reasoning for it, but will concede that the crux of my suspicion is gut here.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 am

Post by GIEFF »

You are right, alex - I read a game with you and camn in it (with you as town), and you made buddying-type statements towards her then, too. But not nearly as many as you did in this game.

I said I would
not
vote those three people, alex. Read more carefully.

-----

I urge people to read camn's day 2 posts in iso. Note how she tries to egg on the BenMage wagon (in a nitpicky fashion) without adding her own vote.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Benmage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: is there anything in the post that is actually relevant? lol

I'm sure i gave some opinions on your play. Wanna respond to those?

BM
The part regarding camn was serious. The question about self-voting/self hammering and being banned was serious. The unleashing of the hounds was actually subtly semi-serious because thats where camn and gieff started their accusations at my first post. My "oh wow"...you did a similar post and It'll be peculiar if they simply ignore you.
I dont think so. Hopefully people will realise that the wagon on you for that, was retarded. A wagon on me for the same thing, after the wagon on you FAILED, would be even more dumb.
Benmage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:You'd have a point if you weren't voting for yourself. That destroys any credibility you thought you had.
I'm just asking for parting words, so the lynch isn't rushed you can take the credibility of the statements in anyway you'd like.
I really dont understand the point of this request if you are town. Care to enlighten me?
I wanted to give my piece in regards to essentially the things I asked Gieff and everyone to meditate on. Basically to refocus and not just allow my isos, namely their conclusions to fall under the radar. I asked this request so one couldn’t get away with a quick hammer.
Ok, i can buy this. *nods*

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 am

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote:
GIEFF wrote: I do not want to lynch you right now, Benmage, and I did not at the time I cast my vote. It is not in the town's interest for me to say any more.
Lmao. I'll call that bluff.
Vote: Gieff

Until such a time as you explain what you meant by this.

BM
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 33#1786733
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: Now BM does the same (despite he found this suspicious from Mastin's part) and you're all waggoning him at the speed of light? I agree it's weird. But let's take our time and discuss everyone's standings a bit more.
Can you quote where I was upset at Mastin NK speculating…I am failing to recall this. Also I wasn’t speculating about NK’s in my iso’s. Where did you think I was?
alexhans wrote: ??? THe idiocy surge came after your posts...
What my iso’s?
alexhans wrote: My thoughts to Mastin's flip are...
Anger about his commitment to this game
A game he never got past page 4 on? Commitment…
alexhans wrote: -----------------------
We have Cephir, BCC/KAi and DDD Who are 3 People in this game that HAVENT contributed enough. They're unreadable. DDD even refuses to colaborate unless we ask him direct questions... For all we know they could be all scum.

-----------------------
QFT
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote:Serious question-why criticise Zach for rushing a lynch, when our good buddy Gieff was as guilty of this, if not more?
That is simply not true. Read my iso, and read Zach's. Zach says we should quick-lynch Benmage, and I say we shouldn't.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
GIEFF wrote: I do not want to lynch you right now, Benmage, and I did not at the time I cast my vote. It is not in the town's interest for me to say any more.

BM
That's fair enough. *nods*

Unvote, Vote: Zach

Time for you to explain why you were so anxious about Ben self-hammering, when you allegedly thought he was scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Serious question-why criticise Zach for rushing a lynch, when our good buddy Gieff was as guilty of this, if not more?
That is simply not true. Read my iso, and read Zach's. Zach says we should quick-lynch Benmage, and I say we shouldn't.
Yes you said the right answers but your actions spoke differently. Playing both sides? Wolf in sheeps clothing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
That's fair enough. *nods*

Unvote, Vote: Zach

Time for you to explain why you were so anxious about Ben self-hammering, when you allegedly thought he was scum.

BM
I don't like Gieff's flippant reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:
Haha, your vote was on him. He was at -2. I dont think that reeks of someone who is especially worried about a quicklynch, do you? I realise you might have had good intentions-waiting to see Alex's reaction, but even so, you can hardly claim you were a beacon of caution. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Benmage wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Yes you said the right answers but your actions spoke differently. Playing both sides? Wolf in sheeps clothing?
QFT. What do you mean by "flippant reasoning"? with the post you quoted?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Benmage (3): SensFan, GIEFF, jammer
GIEFF (1): Zachrulez
Zachrulez (1): Battle Mage

Not Voting: alexhans, Cephrir, Debonair Danny DiPietro, blackcatcontract, camn, Kmd4390, SpyreX, Benmage

7 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Zachrulez »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10297

Go watch Zwet do it in this game.

I hate when people self hammer.

Now take your bullshit vote elsewhere.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:28 am

Post by GIEFF »

Had Benmage reached L-1, I would have unvoted. I was being quite cautious.

Zach and I were BOTH voting for Benmage. Zach suggested quicklynch, and I said no. Isn't it a little silly to pressure ME over the quicklynch, rather than Zach?

Still waiting on that case, Zach.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10297

Go watch Zwet do it in this game.

I hate when people self hammer.

Now take your bullshit vote elsewhere.
Quit your jibber jabber, punk.

I really don't see why you would be worried about him self-hammering, when you think he is scum. If your vote is on him, you want him dead. It's not like a claim is going to save him. Your stance on this isn't scummy. It's just plain r?tarded.

Proper explanation please.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Yaw »

alexhans wrote:MOD: What's up with Cephir?
I already posted about him and blackcatcontract in the morning post. Unless you're asking why he hasn't posted yet today, in which case I'd point out that this thread has been open less than 24 hours, and the majority of locations in the Americas aren't off 9-to-5 work yet. But you can't possibly mean that last question, because then I'd have to ask if your question was actually serious.

On another note, I'm finding it exceedingly hard to keep up with vote counts, because every time I try to preview there's at least 5 new posts to look over. So if you actually want to have regular vote counts, slow the hell down, because I refuse to do the impossible.
Success breeds suspicion
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I made very clear points about your vote not being where your suspicions are.

Stop acting like I don't have any reasoning.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:Had Benmage reached L-1, I would have unvoted. I was being quite cautious.

Zach and I were BOTH voting for Benmage. Zach suggested quicklynch, and I said no. Isn't it a little silly to pressure ME over the quicklynch, rather than Zach?

Still waiting on that case, Zach.
Zach unvoted. Your vote remains on Ben. I'm not entirely sure why, if you were being serious earlier. It doesnt matter anyway. I still think you and Ben are probs town, and Zach is potentially scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am

Post by GIEFF »

Zachrulez wrote:I made very clear points about your vote not being where your suspicions are.

But I AM suspicious of Benmage. His reaction to the wagon on him was ridiculous. He has been inconsistent and untruthful.

Please, present some reasoning, zach. You said I needed to die YESTERDAY. So obviously you have a lot more reasoning to present, right?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:I made very clear points about your vote not being where your suspicions are.

It's not like he wasn't talking. I'm trying not to be mean here. I'd just like you to elaborate a little. Be more open. If you don't wanna take it, it's only gonna hurt you in the long run.

Unvote

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ah, thought the zach post was directed at me. Apparently not. My comment stands tho.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 am

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:
alexhans wrote:
??? THe idiocy surge came after your posts...
What my iso’s?
No. You removed me from your lynch-list. This happened before anybody else had the chance for any idiocy. You were NOT referring to Sensfans' posts yesterday when you said "idiocy." You were referring to the wagon on you, which happened AFTER you removed me from your lynch-list.

So - if I was second on your lynch-list yesterday, and the person who was in first is now dead, why am I completely off of it now?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”