Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
You have already decided I am scum..
I won’t lie I get overall scum vibes just from your game in its entirety...maybe it’s just your style, but that’s might gut read.
This was directed at Zach, not at you, Benmage.

But while we're on the subject: you put almost no pressure my way yesterday up until I said it seemed like you, camn, and Zach were very against an alex lynch. And then you exploded.
I know it was at Zach, but I just wanted to share a similar sentiment that your play gives me scum vibes. I watched you without putting pressure, this doesn't negate sentiment or feelings even if I didn't voice them. I had other people I preferred to of focus'd on D1. We can only do so much each day right.

I exploded because you overtly embellished and clearly misrepresented (at the very least myself) in trying to prove your point, and also pointlessly derailed the wagon.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Yaw »

Battle Mage wrote:Lol, you could be the first Mod to hire a team to help keep up with the game.
How would that help? I was falling behind despite pretty much only sitting here refreshing the thread.

Vote Count:

Benmage (3): SensFan, GIEFF, jammer
Cephrir (2): Battle Mage, Benmage
GIEFF (1): Zachrulez

Not Voting: alexhans, Cephrir, Debonair Danny DiPietro, blackcatcontract, camn, Kmd4390, SpyreX

7 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by alexhans »

You're so full of it BM... Your whole move to clear yourself from Mastin's lynch is really clear... You "suspected" him and waggoned him but when it was certain he was getting lynched you came out to say he was town??? come on...

I'll be home in about an hour. See you then.
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

alexhans wrote: I'll be home in about an hour. See you then.
Huh?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:I exploded because you overtly embellished and clearly misrepresented (at the very least myself) in trying to prove your point, and also pointlessly derailed the wagon.
I did no such thing. I noticed that the only people who had not suggested alex as a potential day 1 lynch were you, Zach, and camn, ALL of whom were actively questioning my attempt to lynch alex. So I said it seemed as if the three of you were very against his lynch, and actively trying to stop the 8 people who had listed alex as a potential lynch from considering it. It seemed that way now, and it still seems that way.

And Zach, yesterday you said:
Zachrulez wrote:I think in order to make any kind of sense of Alexhans, we really need to see Mastin's flip, and Alexhans' reaction to it.

A piece of information Gieff seems to REALLY not want us to have.
Did alex's reaction to Mastin's flip give you a better sense of alex's alignment?

---------
alexhans wrote:You're so full of it BM... Your whole move to clear yourself from Mastin's lynch is really clear... You "suspected" him and waggoned him but when it was certain he was getting lynched you came out to say he was town??? come on...
I agree this is scummy. Battle Mage switched VERY quickly from voting Mastin to calling him "almost certainly town."
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by camn »

GIEFF wrote: So I said it seemed as if the three of you were very against his lynch, and actively trying to stop the 8 people who had listed alex as a potential lynch from considering it. It seemed that way now, and it still seems that way.
I was never "very against" an alex lynch, and I never stated that I was. You fail to bring any evidence of this allegation... yet you repeatedly allege it!
I'm Just saying.
Misreps should not stand.
The sad part is, given the pace of this game.. if you say it enough, people might start to believe it.

@ BM..
1) I will hammer a lurker almost any time.
2) I
am
anti-Benmage as a PERSON. I also think he is scummy.
But this early D1 bandwagon was moving a little quickly
even for me
3) I was trying to do some investigation.. but it got steamrolled.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by GIEFF »

I am tired of the word "misrep." I think the three of you were against an alex lynch. My opinion may be wrong, but if so, that is NOT a misrep - it is a mistake.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Great, nine pages in twenty hours, that’ll really encourage me to participate more.

Despite the objections I’ve seen townies (possibly Benmage in other games, Ben links if so) prepare in such a fashion overnight. I think his choice of targets to ISO is strange and was more than a little influenced by the amount people posted. That was about the best use of a self-vote I’ve ever seen, though I doubt the wagon would’ve gained any more steam as different people came online.

I think Alex’s reaction to my behavior is hilarious and he can’t spell the word collaborate properly.

I’d usually object to lurker pressure/lynching, since the prod mechanism is supposed to make sure they post occasionally, but since that hasn’t worked I’d be fine with it in this case.

Vote: Cephrir
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

^^^Damnit DDD posts well, if only more often!

Fine Gieff, you’ve continued to push a blatant mistake.
Benmage wrote: camn. I apologize for being abrasive and for being too insulting.
camn wrote: 2) I
am
anti-Benmage as a PERSON.
:(
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage - you asked me to point out where you have been untruthful. Here it is - the "idiocy" issue:

Benmage wrote:My interest in Gieff has subsided only because of the new surge of idiocy.
GIEFF wrote:Benmage claimed that he took the focus off of me because of "this new surge in idiocy." Yet he took the focus off me BEFORE anybody else posted on Day 2, so this is obviously false.
Benmage wrote:When I mentioned the surge of idiocy I thought I was answering something in response to my new lynch preference which didn’t have you listed. Hence making people via the idiocy seem scummier than you.
Here, you claim that "people" (plural) were idiotic on day 1, and therefore all of them surpassed me in scumminess.

But then you later tried to claim:
Benmage wrote:Yes the new list comprised those who were in opposition to VPB. Because I strongly feel that jammer or alex could be scum and that VPB’s iso and my readings were quite telling. SF play was in their because of his idiocy(which I felt at the time even if I hadn’t said the word “idiocy” yet). That part on SF should be evident when I quoted his vote on me and my following reaction.
Now the idiocy just refers to Sensfan?

You do NOT call Sensfan an idiot (or alex or jammer). But you DO call everyone on your wagon "r-tards" and "morons" and "sheep."
It is obvious that when you said "idiocy" you were referring to the wagon on you - not on any behavior that occurred yesterday.
Anybody who doubts this, please iso-read Benmage from his 140 through 144.

You got caught trying to justify removing me from your lynch-list with something that occurred AFTER you did so, but instead of admitting a mistake, you lied again to try to cover it up. I don't know why a townie would do this.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm still not convinced Alexhans is scum Gieff.

I'm curious to know what you think about Battlemage's resistance toward lynching BCC. Especially after stating a desire to focus on me and Jammer after a Cephrir lurker lynch. (Which seems to imply he would due this if BCC continued to lurk.)

Unvote: Vote: blackcatcontract

It looks like the preferred lynch is Cephrir. I still prefer BCC and think we should consider lynching both if they refuse to participate or be replaced.

I'm willing to switch to Cephrir if necessary, but I will note I don't like Battlemage's selectiveness here.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by GIEFF »

I would take Battle Mage at his word about his meta on blackcatcontract, but BCC is not in any other active games besides this one, so I don't see why BM can't tell us what meta-reason he has for not suspecting him. Care to explain, BM?

Zach, did you unvote me because you are less convinced I am scum, or did you unvote me because you would just rather lynch bcc? Either way, you right now (or very recently) are not voting for the player you think is most likely to be scum. So don't you think you need a better reason to call me scum?

Also, what do you think about Benmage's "idiocy" lie?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:I would take Battle Mage at his word about his meta on blackcatcontract, but BCC is not in any other active games besides this one, so I don't see why BM can't tell us what meta-reason he has for not suspecting him. Care to explain, BM?
GIEFF wrote:Zach, did you unvote me because you are less convinced I am scum, or did you unvote me because you would just rather lynch bcc? Either way, you right now (or very recently) are not voting for the player you think is most likely to be scum. So don't you think you need a better reason to call me scum?
Touche. I will let this rest for now.
GIEFF wrote:Also, what do you think about Benmage's "idiocy" lie?
I'm kinda lost here.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I meant to voice agreement with the first quote. Forgot to actually write it in... lol
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by GIEFF »

1. Somebody asked Benmage why I was no longer on his lynch list.
2. Benmage said it was because of all "the new idiocy."
3. It is very clear, based on context, that Benmage was referring to the wagon on him.
4. The wagon on him happened AFTER he removed me from his lynch list, so this could not possibly have caused him to remove me.
5. Instead of correcting this mistake, he continued to lie, claiming that the "idiocy" was really the iso-posts he'd quoted from day 1.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:1. Somebody asked Benmage why I was no longer on his lynch list.
3. It is very clear, based on context, that Benmage was referring to the wagon on him.
4. The wagon on him happened AFTER he removed me from his lynch list, so this could not possibly have caused him to remove me.
5. Instead of correcting this mistake, he continued to lie, claiming that the "idiocy" was really the iso-posts he'd quoted from day 1.
Oh yeah. I remember now. I would say that's a decent point on him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:Benmage - you asked me to point out where you have been untruthful. Here it is - the "idiocy" issue:

Benmage wrote:My interest in Gieff has subsided only because of the new surge of idiocy.
GIEFF wrote:Benmage claimed that he took the focus off of me because of "this new surge in idiocy." Yet he took the focus off me BEFORE anybody else posted on Day 2, so this is obviously false.
Benmage wrote:When I mentioned the surge of idiocy I thought I was answering something in response to my new lynch preference which didn’t have you listed. Hence making people via the idiocy seem scummier than you.
Here, you claim that "people" (plural) were idiotic on day 1, and therefore all of them surpassed me in scumminess.

But then you later tried to claim:
Benmage wrote:Yes the new list comprised those who were in opposition to VPB. Because I strongly feel that jammer or alex could be scum and that VPB’s iso and my readings were quite telling. SF play was in their because of his idiocy(which I felt at the time even if I hadn’t said the word “idiocy” yet). That part on SF should be evident when I quoted his vote on me and my following reaction.
Now the idiocy just refers to Sensfan?

You do NOT call Sensfan an idiot (or alex or jammer). But you DO call everyone on your wagon "r-tards" and "morons" and "sheep."
It is obvious that when you said "idiocy" you were referring to the wagon on you - not on any behavior that occurred yesterday.
Anybody who doubts this, please iso-read Benmage from his 140 through 144.

You got caught trying to justify removing me from your lynch-list with something that occurred AFTER you did so, but instead of admitting a mistake, you lied again to try to cover it up. I don't know why a townie would do this.
Jesus you’re making mountains out of a grain of sand. I don’t understand how you don’t get it or draw these conclusions, but lets break it down:

1.When the very first statement by jammer asking why I failed to be attacking Gieff I thought this was because I didn’t reference Gieff in my
NEW
lynch preference. Is this a wrong assumption of mine?
1a. I did not mention Gieff in my new lynch preference because of the connections I wanted to continue to discuss, and the fact that I believe that VPB being innocent made alex and jammer much more likely to be scum. I added SF actually purposely between jamme rand alex because his post reeked of stupidity. I also disliked Zach’s zero reasoning vote, but again we can only go in so many directions.

2. First, where did I claim people (plural) where idiotic on D1? (I Certainly don’t doubt this...but I don’t see where I’d of voted someone for it or listed them under my lynch preference…please remind me.) Or is this another misrep...I mean mistake.
2a. Now when mentioning SF’s idiocy where do I rule out others?

3. Lol? I know I wasn’t referring to anyone being idiots yesterday. I was referring to my lynch wagon…duh? Ty…the point of this?

4. You’re weird.
4a. I didn’t get caught removing you from my lynch preference, other people climbed the later. I’ve been stating these same things and being consistent every time. If one person climbs the scum later they knock another one down. That person doesn’t become less scummier, just in comparison. When I made the new preference for D2, you were an idiot yes, but SF was more of an idiot and jammer/alex were scummy. How many more times can I spell this out for you???!?!?

Now you getting caught up with the semantics of people being plural and idiocy referring to just SF or all of you r-tards is just fucking ridiculous. I’m not going to remember every damn word I say or review every post I make to make sure all my tenses and references are accurate, so go hump a different tree.
Zachrulez wrote:
GIEFF wrote:Also, what do you think about Benmage's "idiocy" lie?
I'm kinda lost here.
Yeah no shit. Not you, but jesus Gieff is annoying. But I “lied” yet when he lied…oh it was a mistake… he complaining about me using a word incorrectly when referring to two past actions geeeeze. Desperately trying to pushing nothingness to seem like something…mmmhmm check plz.

@Battle Mage when Ceph lynching is done I’m voting Gieff!
GIEFF wrote:1. Somebody asked Benmage why I was no longer on his lynch list.
I don’t even get point…where/when did I claim that??

God damn I can’t believe I’m about to waste my time with this but OKK:

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 am Post subject: 1098
jammer wrote: Anyway, I missed your conclusion. Who is scum?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 am Post subject: 1099
Benmage wrote: The overall conclusion was never gotten to as i didn't even get to all the iso's I had wanted to. This is just some personal iso insight and for things to look at and note connections.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 am Post subject: 1100
jammer wrote: Benmage, another time, what players do you suspect most?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:13 am Post subject: 1102
SensFan wrote:
Vote: Benmage
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 am Post subject: 1103
Zachrulez wrote:
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am Post subject: 1104
Benmage wrote:
Vote SensFan
because oh my god, you fucking suck. It was a long weekend and I didn't have much going on, nor was I in any active games till sunday. It wasn't overnight.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 am Post subject: 1109
Benmage wrote: New Lynch preference for today:
jammer
SensFan
alex
^^There that breaks it down from where jammer first asked me who I felt was scum to where I created my new lynch preference. As you can see Zach and SF have already acted poorly in voting me. Gieff and Camn skepticism in my town play added to my frustration and views of you all as “idiots”

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 am Post subject: 1111
GIEFF wrote:
Vote Benmage
^^that’s the whole post…no reasoning.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: 1114
jammer wrote:

4th on wagon, woohoo.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: 1114
jammer wrote: Can you also explain why you lost interest in gieff as a lynch suddenly?
******^^Same post 1114… Here is where the question is posed by jammer regarding gieff not being on my lynch preference. Again I question how this is a sudden change? Okay it is a change from the lynch preference ending in D1 but that was clearly because Gieff threw that idiotic tangent at us at the end with false(mistake) arguments. How isn’t that obvious? ****No one commented when D1 lynch preference no longer included camn. I think this is a clear scum side-track.

Clearly this is where rational thought begins to leave my scene and is filled with anger and frustration as illustrated:
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm Post subject: 1115
Benmage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:No townie has that much content ready to post at daybreak.
lol fine fuck everyone u guys are dumb.

Unvote
vote Benmage
^^best post of the game? Lol...but see I said dumb, still haven’t seen that word idiocy.

Cont.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 pm Post subject: 1118
Zachrulez wrote:Jammer does pose an interesting question though.

What is with the sudden loss of interest in Gieff as a lynch?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm Post subject: 1119
GIEFF wrote:

He was never interested in a GIEFF-lynch. It was a chainsaw-vote to defend alex.
Meh, sorta.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm Post subject: 1124
Benmage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Ick, self vote...
Yeah your an idiot.
^I think this is the first idiot D2 statement of mine.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm Post subject: 1126
Benmage wrote:

I was illustrating a point to Gieff. Actually a few points. One he was sidetracking the mastin wagon on a useless tangent. Siting that others were willing to vote alex. I was illustrating that others were also willing to vote several different people including himself.

My interest in Gieff has subsided only because of the new surge of idiocy.
DING DING DING the winner post. “new surge of idiocy” yada yada yada etc etc. The new surge of idiocy, references ALL of D2! And CLEARLY refers to why he isn’t listed on my lynch preference IN ADDitiION the D1 attack on gieff was not the strongest. Only proving the point clearly stated here. Post 1126!.

Cont.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 pm Post subject: 1169
GIEFF wrote:OK, Benmage. I tried to talk sense into you, but you just aren't having any. Here is why I think you are scum.
  1. He cares about this game.
    Benmage obviously cares about this game - he spent a lot of time making those posts. Yet he is now pretending not to care, and to WANT to die. I don't think a town player would do this - this fits more with a scum player (who still cares) pretending not to care in order to look townie.
  2. He lies
    . Benmage claimed that he took the focus off of me because of "this new surge in idiocy." Yet he took the focus off me BEFORE anybody else posted on Day 2, so this is obviously false.
  3. His play is illogical
    . He claimed that the reason he voted for me yesterday was to stop me from distracting the Mastin-wagon. Yet the method he employed to bring focus back to the Mastin-wagon was to remove TWO VOTES from the wagon, and try to get another player lynched. Benmage's motives for voting me are obviously NOT what he claimed they were.
  4. He is inconsistent in his suspicions
    . Benmage not only ignored me, but also removed his focus from camn, whom he also claimed to find scummy on D1.

Benmage - talk logically NOW. If you are town, then what you are doing now is trolling. Your lynch will definitely NOT help the town if you are a townie.

And Zach, there is no need at all for a quick-lynch.
****See this is FALSE THIS IS WHERE You are a LIAR GIEFF. I did not take the focus on you before anyone posted on D2. AS SHOWN in the TIMEFRAME. THE FOCUS SHIFTED to the scummier players and the idiotic/poor play. THE LYNCH Preference IS WAY INTO D2. SO go home you terrible terrible LIAR.

@point three my motives are clear via
post 1126

Oh wow, point 4 he does mention D1 and camn...see I can’t remember everything.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm Post subject: 1179
Benmage wrote:
@@Gieff

2. I did not take the focus on off. I wasn’t necessarily putting it on anyone. I wanted people to read my iso’s discuss on them and the conclusions, answer any remarks by the isoeees as I was beginning to do with jammer before being sidetracked and losing interest. When I mentioned the surge of idiocy I thought I was answering something in response to my new lynch preference which didn’t have you listed. Hence making people via the idiocy seem scummier than you.
Oh look. There’s me being consistent again. And clarifying if there were any discrepancies or mistakes. Clearly not lying. You sir, are the liar.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm Post subject: 1190
GIEFF wrote:Benmage:

To clarify my point #3:

You claimed that your vote to me was to show me that I was distracting from the Mastin wagon, but your behavior distracted from the Mastin-wagon just as much as my own did. Which makes me think that your stated reason was not your actual reason. Do you understand?

What "new surge of idiocy" were you referring to in Post 1126?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm Post subject: 1200
Benmage wrote:
GIEFF wrote:Benmage:

To clarify my point #3:

You claimed that your vote to me was to show me that I was distracting from the Mastin wagon, but your behavior distracted from the Mastin-wagon just as much as my own did. Which makes me think that your stated reason was not your actual reason. Do you understand?
Indeed my play did distract from the Mastin wagon. But my distraction was relatively meaningless as you had already derailed the wagon. I was trying to knock some sense into to you to stop your side tangent and than, get everyone back on the Mastin wagon. Plus your overtly embellished statements inparticular regarding myself angered me and gave me the desire to see you hang. What stated reasons don’t you accept or what do you believe the
actual reason
was?

Again I thought the loss of surge on Gieff(you) was question my new lynch preference. If you recall from the end of D1 you were on that list. On D2 you were not. This difference in lynch preference was due in part to the spew of idiocy I had read, namely SF’s.

I think there is a large misconception that my attack on Gieff at the end of D1 was anything too substantial. It was done largely out of anger and frustration. Frustration at him derailing the mastin wagon on an issue of votes which could be argued for several players(illustrated in peoples willingness to vote him)…Anger through his inflated commentary and arguments.
^^^OMG more consistency, damn I am better at this game than I thought.

Cont.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 pm Post subject: 1246
GIEFF wrote: But I AM suspicious of Benmage. His reaction to the wagon on him was ridiculous. He has been inconsistent and untruthful.
Another lie/mistake, you are full of them Gieff. I’ve been nothing but honest and consistent. The total opposite of what you keep spewing.

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm Post subject: 1249
GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote:
alexhans wrote:
??? THe idiocy surge came after your posts...
What my iso’s?
No. You removed me from your lynch-list. This happened before anybody else had the chance for any idiocy. You were NOT referring to Sensfans' posts yesterday when you said "idiocy." You were referring to the wagon on you, which happened AFTER you removed me from your lynch-list.

So - if I was second on your lynch-list yesterday, and the person who was in first is now dead, why am I completely off of it now?
Lol, must I answer this again. Scummier people climbed the ladder! (there’s more too, but jesus I am tired)

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm Post subject: 1257
Benmage wrote:
GIEFF wrote: But I AM suspicious of Benmage. His reaction to the wagon on him was ridiculous.
He has been inconsistent and untruthful.
Where?
GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote:
alexhans wrote:
??? THe idiocy surge came after your posts...
What my iso’s?
No. You removed me from your lynch-list. This happened before anybody else had the chance for any idiocy. You were NOT referring to Sensfans' posts yesterday when you said "idiocy." You were referring to the wagon on you, which happened AFTER you removed me from your lynch-list.

So - if I was second on your lynch-list yesterday, and the person who was in first is now dead, why am I completely off of it now?
Yes the new list comprised those who were in opposition to VPB. Because I strongly feel that jammer or alex could be scum and that VPB’s iso and my readings were quite telling. SF play was in their because of his idiocy(which I felt at the time even if I hadn’t said the word “idiocy” yet). That part on SF should be evident when I quoted his vote on me and my following reaction.
Wow, Look at me. Being more consistent. Trying to actually be helpful, to clear what I think was a confused mind. Not realizing Gieff is just trying to side-track me like a broken record.

And….i think I just past post 1309…which is where this crazy long ass thread starts. My apologize, but this had to be done. My vote is going on to Gieff his lies/sidetracking must come to end.

Unvote Vote Gieff
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Two things I stumpled upon when doing that previous post that I wanted to rehash incase the got overlooked in this speedy day.

1:
Benmage wrote:
GIEFF wrote: Everybody stop addressing Benmage for now. He is not being rational, and provoking him more will just devolve into a shouting match or a quicklynch, neither of which are helpful.
Your a hypocrite. Stop trying to score town points. Your vote is on me, and now your asking others to stop?? Surely you'd want them to vote me as well.
So while you kept your vote on me Gieff, and wanted to see Alex’s reactions, and yet asked everyone not to address me. Again, what were you expecting him to do?

2:
jammer wrote: I'd like if you made a case on me, confincing enough that I would selfvote.
When in the history of cases in this game has anyone convinced someone so much that they’re scum. That they’ve been playing such a scummy game and have been so obviously scum the whole game that the case is so strong that the person is convinced enough to selfvote. That they'll forgo their own pm from the mod and believe the case. I don’t give a fuck, no case is going to convince me to self vote if i'm town. Yeah maybe anger and frustration as shown today….but a case, geeze. This is such a scum tell its ridiculous. After gieff today its you tomorrow jammer. So you better kill me tonight, cuz I’ll get the third one soon enough.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:3. Lol? I know I wasn’t referring to anyone being idiots yesterday. I was referring to my lynch wagon…duh? Ty…the point of this?
OK, so you do admit, FINALLY, after your third explanation (the first two of which were lies), that the "idiocy" was referring to the wagon. Which was obvious from the start. You can hide it in a mega post and pretend not to understand the point, but you lied all the same, and obviously so.

Post 1109 was your lynch-list - you put in jammer, Sensfan, and alex. At that time, the only person of the three voting for you was Sensfan. What does idiocy have to do with putting jammer and alex above me on your lynch-list? NOTHING.

This isn't semantics at all - it's a blatant lie. Idiocy has NOTING to do with why you put me down your scum-list, yet you claimed that it was the ONLY reason.

Could it be that I was on your scumlist yesterday because you were only pretending to find me scummy in order to either force a Mastin-town lynch or to chainsaw-defend alex-scum? And that you forgot that you were supposed to be consistent from one day to the next, and so left me off the list today?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gieff you have clearly lied in post 1169 point 2 where you said I took the focus off “BEFORE” anyone posted D2. You sir are a liar. Do you deny this?
GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote:3. Lol? I know I wasn’t referring to anyone being idiots yesterday. I was referring to my lynch wagon…duh? Ty…the point of this?
OK, so you do admit, FINALLY, after your third explanation (the first two of which were lies), that the "idiocy" was referring to the wagon. Which was obvious from the start. You can hide it in a mega post and pretend not to understand the point, but you lied all the same, and obviously so.
Where DID I deny this? Point it out. Continue to spew your false statements. I broke it down chronologically, no one will believe your lies any more.
GIEFF wrote: This isn't semantics at all - it's a blatant lie. Idiocy has NOTING to do with why you put me down your scum-list, yet you claimed that it was the ONLY reason.
Post 1114 the question of you being off the list. Post 1126 you are getting caught on the word only that I referred to you subsiding off my list. But I’ve already stated why jammer and alex were on the list because they were scummy via post 1109 clearly chronologically FIRST. So SF took your spot on the list because of his idiocy.

This is actually really fun for me trying to watch you squirm out of this and continuing to lie.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

I also continued and continued and continued to clarify. Revisit post 1200. I've been nothing but sincere consistent honest and earnest. Your time is running out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: Post 1109 was your lynch-list - you put in jammer, Sensfan, and alex. At that time, the only person of the three voting for you was Sensfan. What does idiocy have to do with putting jammer and alex above me on your lynch-list?
NOTHING
Do you read what you quote when you say nothing? Look at the link. Look at post 1109. It states why I have alex and jammer on the list.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

New lynch preference:
Gieff
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:Gieff you have clearly lied in post 1169 point 2 where you said I took the focus off “BEFORE” anyone posted D2. You sir are a liar. Do you deny this?
No, you caught me lying. You're right. You were focused on me like a LASER coming out of the gate on day 2. You mentioned me over and over, and kept up the pressure, hardly even mentioning other players in your razor-sharp analysis.
Benmage wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote: 3. Lol? I know I wasn’t referring to anyone being idiots yesterday. I was referring to my lynch wagon…duh? Ty…the point of this?

Where DID I deny this? Point it out. Continue to spew your false statements. I broke it down chronologically, no one will believe your lies any more.
I already have pointed it out. I will do so again.

1st explanation:
2nd explanation:
3rd (and correct) explanation:

You know the drill, Benmage. I want to see reasons for voting me. And "sidetracking" doesn't count - what exactly do you think I'm sidetracking from? And I have not lied, as you so clearly have. If you think lying is a scumtell, move your vote right on back to yourself.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:I think there is a large misconception that my attack on Gieff at the end of D1 was anything too substantial. It was done largely out of anger and frustration. Frustration at him derailing the mastin wagon on an issue of votes which could be argued for several players(illustrated in peoples willingness to vote him)…Anger through his inflated commentary and arguments.
But your vote now seems completely logical and devoid of anger. You're growing, Benmage. It is a beautiful thing to witness. Like a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis of knee-jerk OMGUS and irrational insults.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”