ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

ongoing + you flipped = Mini 790 (Skywalker)

Vote Count #9

"Okay guys, to make flavor more interesting, you'll all be stereotypically British from now on!" said Alduskkel.

"Um... pip pip cheerio?" said itacv2.

"Tinklety tonk!" said ekiM.

"That's not British, that's just silly," said Kise.

"Okay... where's the tea?" said ekiM.

"I don't think that's British ekiM, I think that's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference," said Exalt.

"Wasn't Arthur Dent British though?"

"Damned if I know."

itacv2 (3) - ekiM, ZazieR, Sho Minamimoto
Debonair Danny DiPietro (2) - Toro, itacv2
Santos (1) - Kise
Raivann (1) - Debonair Danny DiPietro
Sho Minamimoto (1) - muzzz
ZazieR (1) - Raivann
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Where am I on the fence?
Ignore the ''R''
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:57 am

Post by ekiM »

muzzz, why are you voting for someone not on your suspect list?

Santos, you accuse Zazie of fence-sitting. She has made a case and placed a real vote. You have not.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 am

Post by muzzz »

Boredom, mostly. I'm in two games that have been dominated for a large part by Sho vs. Exalt. In both those games I found that discussion very uninteresting. Plus I joined a Bird 7P game that's more active than I had anticipated.

But typing that out made me realize that if I want some interesting discussion I might as well get it myself.

Vote: Toro

For tunneling on DDD.

And while we're on the topic of my suspect list, I'm putting Santos back on. His continued argument against Zazie is beginning to smell of stretching.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Toro has been prodded. DDD has ~12 hours until he is prodded. Also, cut out the discussion about ongoing games. That would be a capital idea, old chaps.
(See top of page vote count flavor if you don't get it.)
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Raivann »

ekiM wrote: Raivann, you said that you were agreeing with the case Zazie made on itacv2 and would reread him. Have you reread him? What do you conclude?
Reading him in iso all his posts are about DDD & me. I thought that if he was scum he would have switched his vote to me, then I realized you called him out on his 'test the case' theory. Another reason for him not switching could be that DDD had more votes on him.
His posts do seem scummy, I'd be down for itacv2 lynch
unvote, Vote:itacv2
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Toro »

muzzz wrote:Boredom, mostly. I'm in two games that have been dominated for a large part by Sho vs. Exalt. In both those games I found that discussion very uninteresting. Plus I joined a Bird 7P game that's more active than I had anticipated.

But typing that out made me realize that if I want some interesting discussion I might as well get it myself.

Vote: Toro

For tunneling on DDD.

And while we're on the topic of my suspect list, I'm putting Santos back on. His continued argument against Zazie is beginning to smell of stretching.
I'm telling you DDD's scum, how can you people not see it?!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

ekiM wrote:itacv2's latest post cements my vote for him. I'd like everyone to comment on posts 145 and 160.
I'm having a hard time figuring out whether he's a VI or scum. He's wishy washy as hell on Raivann reiterating some of my points against him, but then he backs away and comes back on me for the given reason that I seem like "Big Shot Scum".
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Raivann »

on second thought I'm with Toro, I wanna lynch DDD
unvote, Vote:Debonair Danny Dipietro
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:And the questions of post 177 and 179 got ignored.
Raivann
, are you interested in answering?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Raivann wrote:on second thought I'm with Toro, I wanna lynch DDD
unvote, Vote:Debonair Danny Dipietro
Raivann wrote:FrankiePeanuts was criticized for making more analysis than suspicions and not wanting to ruffle feathers, then Zazie replaces him and goes overboard with questions and says 'noted' alot. Not much but it's more than I have on DDD

unvote, Vote: Zazie

P.S. I know I've been moving my vote around alot. I'm not doing it to be anti town or anything, just voting who I'm most suspicious of at the moment.
Explain the change in stance.
Ignore the ''R''
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Raivann »

Toro seems pretty confident, DDD has lurked recently and he doesn't even take into account my explanation of why my early post count was low.
I'll check out 177 & 179 now.
cheers mate
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

Finally >.<
I should count how many times I repeated that...
Ignore the ''R''
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Kise »

Note the sig.

Zaz, can you do me a favor and tell zwet about this whenever he opens up the other thread? THX if you do.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Santos »

Zazier wrote:Where am I on the fence?
Ekim wrote: Santos, you accuse Zazie of fence-sitting. She has made a case and placed a real vote. You have not.
Mostly with all your notes about some players. I should read back though and see why itacv2 is her choice for today. I don't recall anything particularly scummy about him, plus I've been a bit lazy over the weekend. Mainly, I was just bugged by her 'notes' but I guess I was just being grossly trite about all her questions; they really stick out and I'm probably tunneling, which normally happens for me, so I'm trying to back off singling someone out and look at the whole playing field. It just seems odd that she'd bother doing her 'notes' still when she's already picked her prize for today.

Looking at Raivann, recently, he is all over the place while my vote hasn't been contributed anywhere. Since we're on the far end of the spectrum in the voting department, maybe Kise can humor us with something when he's back. I'm sure there's much to look at.
itacv2
itacv2
Townie
itacv2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by itacv2 »

Honestly i havent been reading the whole thread. My first language is spanish.

Second, after reading a bit more you guys are right i do not have any more of a vague idea that DDD might be scum. He does have good points, but i dont seem to be compeled to beleive it. Dont matter how well you make points, that doesnt obviously make u town. As of now, since u guys made a point, and i do not, at this time, have any other reasons or evidence to pursue and keep pushing a DDD lynch i
Unvote
[b/]

Futhermore, when i said that i saw that Raivann could be mafia, even when i based some of the conjectures that falsely misled me, since i didnt verified the information which was shown to me later, I thought DDD was the bigshot and was trying to get the attention off him.

Right now, i would like to make a pause and answer all your questions:
I said that Raivann was easy target, but he is as easy as me, why, because we havent been able to prove a thing and we become catchy to symple eyes because our ways of saying things. Easy, not a bit, but rather acceptable, to lose, and i say the following knowing it can come back to me,someone that dont help a bit in early stages of game.

When i said that i wanted to lynch somebody to get the game moving, i didnt meant that i would like to end the day as fast as possible because that could meant an early town lynch, but rather than a bit mre congruent information or more incisive questions in order to reveal more of the people around. After reading every post again i found that i mistakingly said that there was almost no information to base conjectures when there was plenty, but i dont know how to use.

I must admit that Zazier have a point with my counterproductiveness argument. After spending a bit more time the only way to really use a mislynch is just after a day or two had passed in game. When then u can see how the approaches are to people, who brings attention to them and the way of making a case against them.

I think that the probabilities that Raivann turn town are higher than Zazier turning town.

If there are any other questions, post them, i will try to answer them before u guys make a desicion on lynching the wrong guy over wrong information
I will either find a way or make one.
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ZazieR wrote:
Santos wrote:
Why the change in your stance?
Because it had meta-fail in it and I no longer find it plausible to follow considering I was a dumb ass and wasn't paying attention that there is no cop in this game. Now I just feel sheepish.
So you agreed with a case, on which you didn''t even check if the points were valid?
Where, now?

I note the spanish guys latest post.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

Raivann

What was your reason for finding itacv2''s posts scummy?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

Also,
Raivann
, what''s your opinion of Toro''s case against DDD and how come you didn''t respond to it before?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:37 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:Note the sig.

Zaz, can you do me a favor and tell zwet about this whenever he opens up the other thread? THX if you do.
Sure, though you can just PM him.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:
Zazier wrote:Where am I on the fence?
Ekim wrote: Santos, you accuse Zazie of fence-sitting. She has made a case and placed a real vote. You have not.
Mostly with all your notes about some players. I should read back though and see why itacv2 is her choice for today. I don't recall anything particularly scummy about him, plus I've been a bit lazy over the weekend. Mainly, I was just bugged by her 'notes' but I guess I was just being grossly trite about all her questions; they really stick out and I'm probably tunneling, which normally happens for me, so I'm trying to back off singling someone out and look at the whole playing field. It just seems odd that she'd bother doing her 'notes' still when she's already picked her prize for today.
itacv2 is my main suspicion. That doesn''t mean that I''ll leave the other suspicions I have off the hook.
And this is not fence sitting.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos

Can you give me a town game of yours in which a lot of questioning happened by one player and you thought he/she was scummy?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

itacv2 wrote:Futhermore, when i said that i saw that Raivann could be mafia, even when i based some of the conjectures that falsely misled me, since i didnt verified the information which was shown to me later, I thought DDD was the bigshot and was trying to get the attention off him.
First of all, you assumed that the meta DDD presented was correct. You didn''t check for yourself. If that''s not bad enough, you pointed out that Raivann is either scum or a powerrole. So you were willing to lynch a possible powerrole on a case you didn''t even check. And that when you thought the attacker was scum.
Not even that, but you thought that DDD wanted to get the attention off of him. Which is what you did by asking if we shouldn''t test the case against Raivann.
When i said that i wanted to lynch somebody to get the game moving, i didnt meant that i would like to end the day as fast as possible because that could meant an early town lynch, but rather than a bit mre congruent information or more incisive questions in order to reveal more of the people around. After reading every post again i found that i mistakingly said that there was almost no information to base conjectures when there was plenty, but i dont know how to use.
This is something I also don''t like as you want to get the game moving, even thought of possible ways to do so, but not doing them. So far, you''ve mainly defended yourself of the attacks against you. You''ve done barely scumhunting. Yet, you complain about wanting the game to get moving.
I think that the probabilities that Raivann turn town are higher than Zazier turning town.
Two questions:
-Why do you name me and Raivann?
-Why do you say this, instead of: ''I think Zazie is more likely to flip scum than Raivann''?

Also, who do you suspect?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:22 am

Post by ZazieR »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Santos wrote:
Why the change in your stance?
Because it had meta-fail in it and I no longer find it plausible to follow considering I was a dumb ass and wasn't paying attention that there is no cop in this game. Now I just feel sheepish.
So you agreed with a case, on which you didn''t even check if the points were valid?
Where, now?
Uhm, not sure what you are asking, but I hope this answers it. If not, could you rephrase it?

My answer: I asked Santos what he thought of DDD''s case. He said he liked it as it had logic. But now, he doesn''t buy it.
Ignore the ''R''
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:52 am

Post by muzzz »

itacv2 wrote:Honestly i havent been reading the whole thread.
Now
there
's your problem...

@Toro: mostly because you lack arguments. Seriously, DDD has got more on Raivann than you do on him.

And regardless of that, tunneling is always bad. Especially if there's more than one scumbag left.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”