GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by GIEFF »

A review of Benmage's play today:

1. OMG I AM ALIVE
2. Iso posts.
3. Says Jammer's iso is the scummiest (but doesn't vote him)
4. OMGUS-vote of Sens
5. Complete freakout at the fourth vote on him.
6. Self votes
7. Insults everybody voting for him
8. Apparently knew the town was going to act like idiots at the start of Day 2, and that this would cause him to lose interest in me.
9. Self-votes.
10. Calls Zach r-tard scum.
11. Calls me a townie sheep.
13. Says he is too flustered to discuss my play rationally.
14. Says his attack on me on Day 1 was not substantial, and mostly done out of anger and frustration.
15. Calls me a wolf in sheep's clothing, because I say the right things.
16. Votes Cephrir
17. Flips out and votes me.

So, to review:
  • Jammer's iso was the scummiest, but he doesn't vote him, instead choosing to OMGUS-vote Sensfan.

• He claims his attention on me yesterday was not all that substantial, mostly based on anger. Yet he also claims that he still finds me scummy, but I was just surpassed by alex, sens, and jammer.

• He calls me a townie sheep, but then votes me.

• He calls zach a retard scum, but never votes him.

• Although jammer is still voting for him, and although he claimed jammer's iso was the scummiest, he has OMGUS-voted BOTH of the other two players still voting for him.
This is, without a doubt, the most inconsistent 24 hours of mafia I have ever seen.
Benmage wrote:^^^OMG more consistency, damn I am better at this game than I thought.
And with this attitude, you will not improve.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

This posting rate is hurting the game. I'm falling behind.

Vote GIEFF
because I wanted to lynch him yesterday.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:you caught me lying. You're right.
GIEFF wrote:And I have not lied
See. You are inconsistent in your own post. How can anyone take what you say to be truthful?

GIEFF wrote: I already have pointed it out. I will do so again.

1st explanation:
Benmage wrote:When I mentioned the surge of idiocy I thought I was answering something in response to my new lynch preference which didn’t have you listed. Hence making people via the idiocy seem scummier than you.
2nd explanation:
Benmage wrote:Yes the new list comprised those who were in opposition to VPB. Because I strongly feel that jammer or alex could be scum and that VPB’s iso and my readings were quite telling. SF play was in their because of his idiocy(which I felt at the time even if I hadn’t said the word “idiocy” yet). That part on SF should be evident when I quoted his vote on me and my following reaction.
3rd (and correct) explanation:
Benmage wrote:3. Lol? I know I wasn’t referring to anyone being idiots yesterday. I was referring to my lynch wagon…duh? Ty…the point of this?
All three points look quite consistent to me. I fail to see your entire point, or what you are trying to prove.
GIEFF wrote: You know the drill, Benmage. I want to see reasons for voting me.
I’ve indulged you quite enough, despite how torturous it has been and I’m done. For you, you get “my gut” If anyone else needs convincing as to why you are scum I will surely aide them. You get nothing.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by GIEFF »

KMD is wrongly consistent, but that's better than wrongly inconsistent.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:See. You are inconsistent in your own post. How can anyone take what you say to be truthful?
Sarcasm, Benmage. Sarcasm.

I have not lied.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:KMD is wrongly consistent, but that's better than wrongly inconsistent.
Keep feeding you own fire.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
Benmage wrote:See. You are inconsistent in your own post. How can anyone take what you say to be truthful?
Sarcasm, Benmage. Sarcasm.

I have not lied.
Than try to answer the statement. Truthfully, you can't. Post 1169 you say I claimed to remove you from the list before anyone posted. This is obviously a lie as the lynch preference is well into the day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: This is, without a doubt, the most inconsistent 24 hours of mafia I have ever seen.
Benmage wrote:^^^OMG more consistency, damn I am better at this game than I thought.
And with this attitude, you will not improve.
You pull out quotes out of context only to make your case seem better. it is deplorable misrepresentation, and I am not the only one whose noticed it.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage wrote:Than try to answer the statement. Truthfully, you can't. Post 1169 you say I claimed to remove you from the list before anyone posted. This is obviously a lie as the lynch preference is well into the day.
You are wrong. I did not say that in Post 1169.
GIEFF wrote:He lies. Benmage claimed that he took the focus off of me because of "this new surge in idiocy." Yet he took the focus off me BEFORE anybody else posted on Day 2, so this is obviously false.

I said you took the focus off me before anyone posted, which is absolutely correct. You ended the day saying I was your top lynch candidated after Mastin, and then came straight out of the gate whiz-bang on Day 2 completely ignoring me. That's a bit odd.

You later even claimed that you didn't find me all that scummy yesterday, and it was mostly a vote in anger. This explanation I could have believed, but now you are claiming that you found me scummy all along?

I think you might really believe that you were consistent with your idiocy speech. Re-reading your second quote, I see that you really could have been talking about Sensfan's vote for you. Is English your first language?

---

I pull nothing out of context, Benmage. I write long posts, and try to make them as brief as possible by only pulling what is necessary for my point. What possible additional context should I have included in that statement? How is that misrepresenting you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: Is English your first language?

---

I pull nothing out of context, Benmage. I write long posts, and try to make them as brief as possible by only pulling what is necessary for my point. What possible additional context should I have included in that statement? How is that misrepresenting you?
Yeah english is my first language. whats wrong in part two? their should =there.

You pull a quote where I say i'm being consistent which is absolutely true if you read my unwavering position on the manner. You try to turn it into something negative relating my whole day to being inconsistent and using my own quote to illustrate that what i'll be unchangeable? It's a misrepresentation.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

GIEFF wrote:KMD is wrongly consistent, but that's better than wrongly inconsistent.
What do you mean by this? (Having trouble concentrating...)
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its a quip at me being "inconsistent" ignore it, carry on.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Benmage (3): SensFan, GIEFF, jammer
Cephrir (3): Battle Mage, Debonair Danny DiPietro
GIEFF (2): Benmage, Kmd4390
blackcatcontract (1): Zachrulez

Not Voting: alexhans, Cephrir, blackcatcontract, camn, , SpyreX

7 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by GIEFF »

unvote

vote blackcatcontract

I still think camn is the scummiest player in the game. If anybody feels like starting that wagon up, I'll be right there to help you push it. But for now, I sense Benmage is just way too emotional. I did a meta-investigation of him and saw him over-reacting to pressure in a similar fashion when he was town.

------

Benmage, that is NOT a misrepresentation. You are crying wolf by using that word so inappropriately over and over again. I am not claiming that your statement applies to the points I raised. I am simply telling you that your perception of yourself is wrong - you have acted irrational and inconsistent today.

------
KMD, I am just saying that you have been very consistent in your suspicion of me, unlike Benmage, who has been all over the place. But you both are wrong.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by SensFan »

I've read to page 49. If there's anything you want me to address in that span, let me know. Also, slow the fuck down with the posting: I work 9-hour shifts this summer and will not spend my mornings/nights reading more than 5 pages per day of this game.

Benmage, if you are as afraid of having been NK'dd as you claim, you wouldn't have written all that shit overnight.

Also, if people are going to be posting this much, I'd appreciate coming home from work tomorrow and seeing Alex or Benmage's lynch scene. Even if they were to flip Town.

Thanks!
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: I still think camn is the scummiest player in the game. If anybody feels like starting that wagon up, I'll be right there to help you push it. But for now, I sense Benmage is just way too emotional. I did a meta-investigation of him and saw him over-reacting to pressure in a similar fashion when he was town.
What about alex, you tried to shift the entire end of D1 onto him rather late...no comments?
SensFan wrote:I've read to page 49. If there's anything you want me to address in that span, let me know. Also, slow the fuck down with the posting: I work 9-hour shifts this summer and will not spend my mornings/nights reading more than 5 pages per day of this game.

Benmage, if you are as afraid of having been NK'dd as you claim, you wouldn't have written all that shit overnight.

Also, if people are going to be posting this much, I'd appreciate coming home from work tomorrow and seeing Alex or Benmage's lynch scene. Even if they were to flip Town.

Thanks!
You can stop catching up now I suppose. I’m sure we’ll get to lynching you soon enough. You haven’t scum hunted or added to this game. Again, SF I wanted to read jammer’s iso because battle asked for it. At the end and the conclusion I wanted to delve deeper…I had a lot of free time this weekend… I finally did get lazy as it got rather long and consuming and yes I feared being NK’d.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by GIEFF »

I still think alex is scummy, and I still think camn is scummier, as I did at the end of day 1.

It's time for lurker-lynches and lurker-pressure, though. They both claim they are still in this game, yet neither has contributed anything in forever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: You are wrong. I did not say that in Post 1169.
GIEFF wrote:He lies. Benmage claimed that he took the focus off of me because of "this new surge in idiocy." Yet he took the focus off me BEFORE anybody else posted on Day 2, so this is obviously false.

I said you took the focus off me before anyone posted, which is absolutely correct. You ended the day saying I was your top lynch candidated after Mastin, and then came straight out of the gate whiz-bang on Day 2 completely ignoring me. That's a bit odd.
Hmm…this is not how I interpreted it. I think you’ve made it clear, and so you don’t seem as inconsistent. I came out on D2 offering my iso’s to help start discussion and re-exhibit some people I personally didn’t have good reads and maybe other people didn’t as well.
GIEFF wrote: It's time for lurker-lynches and lurker-pressure, though. They both claim they are still in this game, yet neither has contributed anything in forever.
This is to true to ignore.

--Personal note. I do have to stop thinking everyone who disagrees with me isn’t scum!

Unvote
vote Cephrir

can we wagon one of the lurkers please... :P
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by camn »

i support lurkerlynches of all kinds.

Plus, even if he is town, GIEFF is not an asset to this game.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

So vote a lurker.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by SensFan »

camn wrote:i support
lurkerlynches
walllynches of all kinds.

Plus, even if
he is
they are town,
GIEFF
Benmage and Alex
is not an asset to this game
should be lynched ASAP.
If I got the chance to have Alex and benmage (and any other people that are posting way too much) replaces with massive lurkers, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

...Ok this is ridiculous.

I'll catch up tomorrow but anyone want to synopsis whatever hurgle-blargle the last pages are because seriously.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Why the Cephrir wagon over the bcc wagon? bcc and Kai BOTH lurked.

Battle Mage, why can't you share your meta read of bcc? He is in no other games on-site.
jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Post by jammer »

Benmage wrote:
jammer wrote: I'd like if you made a case on me, confincing enough that I would selfvote.
When in the history of cases in this game has anyone convinced someone so much that they’re scum. That they’ve been playing such a scummy game and have been so obviously scum the whole game that the case is so strong that the person is convinced enough to selfvote. That they'll forgo their own pm from the mod and believe the case. I don’t give a fuck, no case is going to convince me to self vote if i'm town. Yeah maybe anger and frustration as shown today….but a case, geeze. This is such a scum tell its ridiculous. After gieff today its you tomorrow jammer. So you better kill me tonight, cuz I’ll get the third one soon enough.
Why are you so focussed on a case where I would selfvote, ofcource I wouldn't selfvote. I want to see a case on me, and after all these pages I've yet got to hear an explaination why I am (was) at top of the suspicion list.

Summary last pages.
44, benmage puts a analysis of players forward.(VP, jammer, SF)
45, wagon on benmage, reaches L-2(due to selfvote)
benmage lynch preference, jammer, SF, Alexhans. And votes SF after SF votes benmage.
SF, Zach, GIEFF, jammer are on the wagon.
Reason SF, Zach = sane town doesn't prepare a wall of text in the night.
Reason Gieff = later states he was testing benmage reaction on the wagon.
Reason jammer = call it omgus, putting me on top of suspect list for what?
And I commented a little on my iso.
46, 47, fluff,
benmage AtE (vote me and lose 2 townys)
States a scum wouldn't do what he posted at start of day.
48, benmage unvotes self
BattleM comes in and starts defending BenM.
49, benmage anwsers why he doesn't suspect gieff anymore.(frustration with gieff derailing the wagon and proving a point)
Zach votes gieff
BattleM main-suspects are Zach and jammer.
BattleM voted gieff(for not straight explaining why he voted benmage)
50, BattleM votes Zach(for being anxious with ben willing to selfhammering when he though he was scum) and unvotes later
BattleM votes Cephrir
benM votes Cephrir
whole discussion about what lurker should be voted.
Also whole yes/no convo between gieff and benM, was also slightly on the earlier pages. But seems to grow a little with every page.
52, lurker-lynch-idea gets continued.
53, DDD votes Cephrir
Zach votes BCC
Kmd4390 votes gieff
gieff votes bcc
Benmage Cephrir

I think this gives big lines, but I've got to admit I was skimming partly. Don't blame me if it misses anything big.

Also, DDD got a point. If the extreme active players can keep it a little down. The ones that post less will be posting more.

Wagoning lurker.
Unvote: Benmage
Vote: BCC
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by alexhans »

meh... Could'nt post yesterday when I came back from a college meeting...

Reading now... I preemptively support a BCC waggon over a Cephir one, if you're voting lurkers.
I'm back...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”