Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

*major facepalm*

Reading this page alone, i feel i should say something along the lines of:

You guys suck!

Though that's directed solely at Alex, Jammer and Gieff (although less so the latter). BCC is an inferior wagon to Cephrir. But as nobody is going to trust me AGAIN, i'm best off pursuing a new route.

Unvote

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

"reading this page" clearly refers to the PREVIOUS page. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:Why the Cephrir wagon over the bcc wagon? bcc and Kai BOTH lurked.

Battle Mage, why can't you share your meta read of bcc? He is in no other games on-site.
You've already seen that Cephrir does not play like this as town. There shouldnt even be an issue here.

I'm not saying any more on BCC. As far as i'm concerned, you can trust me, or not trust me. But, if you dont trust me, i'd rather you explained why:

A. You think i'm scum.
B. You think i'm thick.

Or, if you have some extra time on your hands, both. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Benmage wrote: (On a side note...if someone *cough* me *cough* hypothetically caught another being an..hmm...r-tard in another thread, and posted...would the mod of that thread go berserk?)...i don't have anything in mind...just curious.
eh?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:You're so full of it BM... Your whole move to clear yourself from Mastin's lynch is really clear... You "suspected" him and waggoned him but when it was certain he was getting lynched you came out to say he was town??? come on...

I'll be home in about an hour. See you then.
Kid, first off, can you please do everyone here a favour? Just try and talk with a little respect? Whether or not you BELIEVE i am scum, the fact remains that you're wrong, and nobody is going to take anything you say seriously if you look at me with the mentality that i am scum, when this is a game of OBJECTIVITY.

If you'd done your research, you'd know WHY i was against the Mastin lynch. You see, while he was being run up here, he was also being run up in another game of mine. His play was remarkable similar, and most importantly, he was TOWN. That's the value of meta, but ofc, i couldnt reference this at the time, and probably shouldnt be referencing it now. But i'm making a point. That is why i was so sure Mastin's lurking was not scummy.

Now, are you gonna play the game today, or what?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:
alexhans wrote:You're so full of it BM... Your whole move to clear yourself from Mastin's lynch is really clear... You "suspected" him and waggoned him but when it was certain he was getting lynched you came out to say he was town??? come on...
I agree this is scummy. Battle Mage switched VERY quickly from voting Mastin to calling him "almost certainly town."
You can see the above post as well then. Furthermore, how come you have not pursued Alex further, after waiting so long to get a reaction from him regarding Benmage. Did you not think his distancing from the wagon was scummy?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 am

Post by jammer »

I honestly can't care less what lurker is being voted. Let make BattleMage happy.
Unvote: BCC
Vote: Cephrir
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:I'm still not convinced Alexhans is scum Gieff.

I'm curious to know what you think about Battlemage's resistance toward lynching BCC. Especially after stating a desire to focus on me and Jammer after a Cephrir lurker lynch. (Which seems to imply he would due this if BCC continued to lurk.)

Unvote: Vote: blackcatcontract

It looks like the preferred lynch is Cephrir. I still prefer BCC and think we should consider lynching both if they refuse to participate or be replaced.

I'm willing to switch to Cephrir if necessary, but I will note I don't like Battlemage's selectiveness here.
Buddy, it's like this. If you don't trust my judgement on BCC, you're better off lynching me, right now. I'm not happy with you continually blowing smoke in my direction, but being too damn wimpy to actually substantiate it.

Regarding your question above, yes, i was not intending to pursue BCC as a secondary candidate after Cephrir, because i feel BCC is probs town.

I don't see why my "selectiveness" is any worse than yours. But, as i say, you can either vote for Cephrir, vote for me, or apologise for casting doubt on my allegiances.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jammer wrote:I honestly can't care less what lurker is being voted. Let make BattleMage happy.
Unvote: BCC
Vote: Cephrir
Unvote, Vote: Cephrir

*is happy* :)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kmd4390 wrote:This posting rate is hurting the game. I'm falling behind.

Vote GIEFF
because I wanted to lynch him yesterday.
openly playing for consistency points?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:23 am

Post by alexhans »

GIEFF... stop repeating you find me scummy every time as if to reinforce your consistency. We all made mistakes. You're making one about me.
And the fact that you seem to have time to discuss every single phrase till death doesn't mean you're right always.

A proof that Battle Mage is scum is that he is enjoying this too much... :P
DDD wrote: I think Alex’s reaction to my behavior is hilarious and he can’t spell the word collaborate properly.
Thanks, that will really help my english spelling... Now... does this help the game or is just another unnecessary attack?

What I don't get about lurkers is... Why do they avoid the thread altoguether? They could at least post they're trying to catch up or something...

GIEFF. Stop flooding this game so much. Make a post with all the players in the game and what you think about them and shut it for a while. You've already made "strong" cases against half the players in this game.

Benmage: I don't have a scum read on GIEFF... wcs he's neutral. He just seems to pick someone and convince himself that they're scum and start pushing and pushing and pushing. Like a prosecutor trying to win a case, resorting to every argument.

GIEFF... omg... stop portraying me as scum in EVERY scenario man... think for a moment.

GIEFF... what about BM's OMG im alive? Isn't that scummy?

KMD: don't just vote... when you can... comment on the game, please.
SensFan wrote: If I got the chance to have Alex and benmage (and any other people that are posting way too much) replaces with massive lurkers, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I'm not posting a lot. I'm posting once a day so stop saying idiotic things... I'd totally replace you with someone that actually posts stuff and not just unreasoned votes and fluff backing himself up on crappy meta.

1354: Fair enough. But there's too many times where you've totally convinced and you later changed your mind in lue of a more convenient waggon.

I'm actually going to do an exercise of cleaning the slate and making all of you neutral. Performing a fast re-read and making a voting patern.
BM wrote: Buddy, it's like this. If you don't trust my judgement on BCC, you're better off lynching me, right now
I'd like that... because I figure that if tomorrow Cephir flips town you're gonna come up with some excuse...

Vote BCC
(let's see how this rolls)

question: Where's SpireX?

People who should lower their posts a great deal:
GIEFF, Benmage, Battle Mage, (ok, maybe me, I'm busier anyway)
People who should post relevant content ASAP
: SensFan, DDD, Cephir, SpyreX, BCC,
People who should clarify who they suspect (and why)
: jammer, camn, Zach, KMD.
I'm back...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote: GIEFF... what about BM's OMG im alive? Isn't that scummy?
Haha, hypocrite. Camn also addressed this earlier.
Alexhans wrote: 1354: Fair enough. But there's too many times where you've totally convinced and you later changed your mind in lue of a more convenient waggon.
That's how i roll. I'm capable of changing my opinion. :P
Alex wrote:
BM wrote: Buddy, it's like this. If you don't trust my judgement on BCC, you're better off lynching me, right now
I'd like that... because I figure that if tomorrow Cephir flips town you're gonna come up with some excuse...

Vote BCC
(let's see how this rolls)
Haha, planning multiple lynches in advance? Naughty Naughty! xD
Alex wrote:
People who should lower their posts a great deal:
GIEFF, Benmage, Battle Mage, (ok, maybe me, I'm busier anyway)
I'm not lowering my posting. And if anything, you should increase yours. Don't think i havent noticed your lurking today.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 am

Post by alexhans »

Battle Mage screw your plead for civility.... You're lame
*Alexhans is greatly supressing his urge to swear more insulting words.

1) I told you as soon as I could that you were doing the same thing Benmage did. Saying oh.. wow... glad im alive...
3)You Planned multiple lynches with me and mastin. I'm not doing it. I think before I lynch someone.
4) I can't up my posting atm. I'm pretty busy and you're just adding fluff to the game so nobody can catch up.
I'm back...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Alexhans is not lurking.

... and Battlemage has cast votes for both me AND Gieff. Playing both sides much?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:Alexhans is not lurking.

... and Battlemage has cast votes for both me AND Gieff. Playing both sides much?
Both were votes to get you to participate. Don't give me that crap.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:Battle Mage screw your plead for civility.... You're lame
*Alexhans is greatly supressing his urge to swear more insulting words.

1) I told you as soon as I could that you were doing the same thing Benmage did. Saying oh.. wow... glad im alive...
3)You Planned multiple lynches with me and mastin. I'm not doing it. I think before I lynch someone.
4) I can't up my posting atm. I'm pretty busy and you're just adding fluff to the game so nobody can catch up.
1. As i said in the above post, which you OBVIOUSLY DIDNT READ, Camn has already explained why my comments are not being viewed in the same light as Ben's were. And in any case, given you feel that Ben is not scummy, why do you think i am scummy for behaving in, as you put it yourself, THE EXACT SAME WAY? lmao

3. No, i didnt. If i recall, i said that if you were scum, he was town. There's no second lynch there.

Also, what happened to your numbering?? And, once again, i'll make the request: Please try and act a bit more mature. This is a game, and your constant whinging is just making it less fun for the rest of us. I'm trying my hardest to be nice to you, but it isn't easy, when you keep digging at me...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 am

Post by alexhans »

you try hardest calling me a hypocrite or something worst everytime you have a chance? That's not cool.

the numbering responds to the paragraphs you made.

about 1. GIEFF, SF and Zach found Ben scummy for what he did. I wonder if they think your "wow, Im alive" post is scummy too or not. You called me a hypocritce for asking GIEFF a question about something I had already pointed out.

I'm pretty mature unless someone keeps trying to throw me off like you've done all game long.
I'm back...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:you try hardest calling me a hypocrite or something worst everytime you have a chance? That's not cool.

about 1. GIEFF, SF and Zach found Ben scummy for what he did. I wonder if they think your "wow, Im alive" post is scummy too or not. You called me a hypocritce for asking GIEFF a question about something I had already pointed out.

I'm pretty mature unless someone keeps trying to throw me off like you've done all game long.
FTR: I find Battlemage's "wow, I'm alive" post scummy.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:you try hardest calling me a hypocrite or something worst everytime you have a chance? That's not cool.
Lol, it's not a random insult. It's game relevant. That's the discernible difference between you and I. I'm focussed on trying to win the game. You're just concerned with getting rid of people who don't bow to your whims.
Alex wrote: the numbering responds to the paragraphs you made.

I dont think the reason they found him scummy was because of that aspect of his opening. Or at least, not that alone.

Do YOU think my opening post was scummy? If so, why are you not attacking Ben for it?
Alex wrote: I'm pretty mature unless someone keeps trying to throw me off like you've done all game long.
Lol, you're doing all of that yourself. I dont think anyone had even mentioned you until you came in here with that tantrum! :o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 am

Post by alexhans »

BS... You call what I do is not game relevant and what you do is? BS... and more BS... If I was on a personal crusade against those whose playstyle I don't like in this game I would be lynching SensFan, DDD, Cephir, BCC, Camn, maybe GIEFF, maybe KMD. I want to lynch scum. I want to lynch you. The fact that you defended BCC over Cephir makes me confident about not voting Cephir.

The tantrum proved to be right. Mastin was waggoned for NK speculating, then his lynched became a viable choice. Later, his lurking added to the case and he ended up lynched. So I had every right to do what I did.

Read my posts and see what I think about Benmage. You'll probably find something you just skipped that answers your questions.
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah i'll slow it down, me and Gieff being over 200 posts with 4 players not even hitting 50, isn't good for business...can we decide on one lurker please
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:

FTR: I find Battlemage's "wow, I'm alive" post scummy.
#

Was it you who i called out for blowing smoke last night?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 am

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote: I'm not saying any more on BCC. As far as i'm concerned, you can trust me, or not trust me. But, if you dont trust me, i'd rather you explained why:
I'm not saying why I don't trust you. As far as I'm concerned, you can trust my judgment, or not trust it. But if you don't trust it, etc. etc.

Is it a Kai-read or a bcc-read that makes you sure that character is town?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 am

Post by GIEFF »

Camn - I've heard rumors that you support lurker-lynches. Do you prefer lynching Cephrir or bcc?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Personally I am curious as to why Battlemage is being so selective with the lurker lynching.

Though I'm sure I stated that before.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”