Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Both scum and town are going to have claims that seem plausibly town; the fact that you felt the need to defend your claim as pro-town suggests a relative lack of faith in it which is an issue that only makes sense from scum perspective.

The "
Looks like someone thinks this is a democracy!
" holdcount

don_johnson (1) - massive
xxFabianxx (1) - Kreriov
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1) - don_johnson

Locke Lamora (0) -
Kreriov (0) -
massive (0) -

Relaxing in the neutral corner:
xxFabianxx, DDD, Locke Lamora

With 6 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 4 to throw someone out.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by don_johnson »

massive: are you implying that a wrestling themed mafia game would exist on this site without the hulkster?

atomic knee drop: massive
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by massive »

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it's necessary. I think, in the grand scheme of things, missing Austin and The Rock is the bigger issue, but this is evidently "old school" WWF Mafia and not really WWE Mafia, and I don't think metagaming the mod is necessary here -- including Hogan as a fake claim would constitute "including" him.

And your vote is so worthless at this point that you may as well just move it onto someone else with your next post.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'm Macho Man Randy Savage, babyface Jobber. If Kreriov is going last then massive is up next.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by xxFabianxx »

@DDD, Post 350:
Don said Bret Hart was heel material, why would I not dispute that?
Indubitable
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 am

Post by Kreriov »

massive, get to it please.

@Fabian - I am not voting you because of Locke. I am voting you because I think there would be one scum NOT on Archon's lynch, which leaves you. Good point about massive.

@massive - The breadcrumbs are for other townies earlier in the game, not to support the claim now. You seem very willing to bring up any accusation you can to implicate whomever you can even when the point is pretty weak.

@DJ - You said two powers?
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

You think one scum may have stayed off the wagon, so you're going to vote me off.
Good, solid reasoning for voting someone off, bud.
Indubitable
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Kreriov »

Yup, very good actually.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 am

Post by massive »

I'm Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, babyface Jobber.

Whoever is last is last.

Kreriov: don_johnson does not get a "free pass" because he breadcrumbed in a role. If Mafia have false claims, it is just as likely that they would breadcrumb in their fake role, and simply excusing his poor play because he called someone BROTHER once is sloppy at best and criminal at worst.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 am

Post by don_johnson »

many more breadcrumbs than that. but whatever.

i believe its kreriov's turn.

and yes, i said two powers.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Kreriov »

@massive - I am not excusing poor play because he breadcrumbed a role. I have not decided yet about DJ. Frankly, I am very suspicious of his claim that he cannot be thrown out of the ring when the lights are off. I have been wondering if he is some type of jester character all game and claiming that might be an attempt to get us to throw him out. I also want to know what his second power might be. I am hoping its some type of protective power.

Anyway, I am Jim 'Hacksaw' Duggan - babyface Sentinel.
Kreriov
xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by xxFabianxx »

What is a Sentinel?
Why did you want to go last?

I call bullshit on your reasons for checking Sotty last night instead if me.
Indubitable
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Kreriov has breadcrumbed Duggan but I agree with massive on this one: scum are just as likely to breadcrumb fake claims, if not more so. The fact that he was setting up these breadcrumbs so early makes me suspicious that he was more concerned with self-preservation than scumhunting. For those of you who don't know Hacksaw, in Kreriov's third post he uses the 2x4, a Hacksaw trademark, as is starting the USA chant in his fourth post.

I also don't buy his choice of targets. He barely mentioned Sotty and I don't think he mentioned Kise at all, yet apparently he chose to investigate them instead of people like DJ, who he found scummy from D1. Look at 281 as well: he says he's considering hambargarz and massive as possible scum for not being on Archon's wagon; but he doesn't go for the massive investigation after hambargarz flips town!

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:15 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, I have received one more response than I was hoping. My question is this, at what point did I say ANYTHING about investigating anyone? I see plenty of assumptions from all of YOU. A Sentinel is NOT an investigative role. My power is to pick someone when the lights go out and intercept them. Any wrestling moves that person makes I 'no-face'. Basically a type of roleblocker but given the description I did not think I would block investigations or protections.

I wanted to go last to see if anyone else would claim tag team partner. I am now not sure if we are dealing with two 'killing' roles. Since none of them are around, I had no idea if a tag team was equivalent to a Mason. They instead might be equivalent to a Lover type role as I now suspect.
Kreriov
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:38 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

My points still stand. Your blocked targets don't make any sense given who you've found suspicious in the game. If your role is to prevent kills, I don't see why you've gone after people you never indicated were scummy in the game.

Vote: Kreriov

I assume you're suggesting that tag team partners both die if one of them is killed. And what do you mean by saying you've received one more response than you were hoping?

We have less than 48 hours to deadline now, people need to decide where their vote is going. After these claims I think Kreriov and Fabian are most likely scum.

xxFabianxx
xxFabianxx
Goon
xxFabianxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 am

Post by xxFabianxx »

Investigation, target, whatever.

I don't believe Kreriov, I think he should get the Hambargarz treatment.

He stayed off his scumbuddies wagon, and leapt onto the Hambargarz wagon.

He voted for me first thing today in his very first post with no reasnoning, so I assume he was going off of yesterday when people were looking at me and saying I was suspicious, and yet he says he did not target me last night, he targetted someone else for some inane reason.

Bullshit!

Snap Suplex: Kreriov
Indubitable
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Kreriov »

I received one more response than I was hoping because I did not think anyone but Fabian would be upset when I revealed I was not an investigator but a blocker. Make sense now though given how Locke has repeatedly role fished.

And yes, blocking Kise makes perfect sense. He clearly thought Archon was scum but never tried to throw him out of the ring. Until the lights went out, what chance did I have to even try to mention Kise, much less analyze the wagon until after it actually finished? As for Fabian, voting for him NOW after two light/dark cycles has no bearing on my thoughts and actions THEN. Sure, I suspected Fabain a bit then for exactly the same reason I do now, but does that mean I did not have a bigger suspicion of Sotty7? You two are full of crap. At best Locke is making...
<
OH GOD LOOK AT THAT SUPERKICK TO THE FACE!!
>
Kreriov
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Kreriov was on my original list of likely scum and I agree that his choice of his claimed targets doesn't appear to match with how he's played the game. Further, it's more than a little suspicious that all his targets are dead, it's much easier to claim actions for dead targets. On the other hand, Fabian's actions since I announced my prior intention have made me less suspicious of him, so I'll...

Elbow Drop: Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, I hope your suspicions of Fabian go back up after I flip babyface. You know DJ will hammer the second he gets a chance. You will be in LYLO when the lights come back on.
Kreriov
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:51 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Kreriov: you're not even reading everything. Arguably yes, you could have looked back at the Archon situation and decided Kise was the most suspicious, although I think that's pretty contentious in itself. However, I specifically brought up 281 in which you listed hambargarz and massive as your possible suspects. Hambargarz flips town yet your block goes to Sotty and not massive? I just don't see why you'd drop suspicion you'd had based on solid voting evidence in favour of a single comment from Sotty. I'm not upset that you're a blocker, I just think your claim clearly doesn't add up.

Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Kreriov »

Holy crap, you are absolutely right Locke. I owe a huge apology to Fabian. I have had him and massive mixed up this entire day. MASSIVE was the one NOT on the Archon lynch. And it wasn't a single comment by Sotty7. That comment is what gave me the initial clue. Well, I am sorry babyfaces. My stupidity will probably cost us.

Stuka dive bomber: massive
Kreriov
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 am

Post by massive »

I still think DJ is the better lynch.

DJ: In post 323, you claim two things that I have questions about. One is that if I read you "in iso" that I'd see that hambargarz was one of your early suspicions. Well, I read you "in iso" and all I noticed is that by the time you hammered hambargarz you had voted for all of us at least twice. (Hyperbole.) Your first vote for hambargarz was because he was "opportunistic scum" but you say in between your hambargarz votes that you actually prefer other people.

1. Can you give us a better indication that you actually thought hambargarz was scum?
2. Can you give us an idea why you wanted us to read you "in iso", when this removes the context of all your "^^ what he said" posts and makes it clearly obvious how little work you're doing?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 am

Post by don_johnson »

1. no.

2. sounded like a good thing to say at the time.

double elevated chickenwing: kreriov

sorry, hacksaw, if that is your real name.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DJ - Still waiting for you to tell us what your second power may be.

@All - Share your thoughts on DJ. I do not like massive targeting DJ. If DJ is telling the truth, why try to lynch him? If DJ is lying and to get further incriminating evidence, why not assist in trying to force DJ to reveal this supposed second power?

I will say again that I do not believe DJ. I think he is this possible anime character and WANTS to be lynched. I think this is the only reason he hasn't dropped the hammer on me. It is also why I will to vote for him. I think there is one remaining heel and that person would be smart to test DJs claim tonight.
Kreriov
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 am

Post by don_johnson »

yes. test my claim. you must have simulposted. speak up, its hard to hear you from inside the ring. :lol:
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”