Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

jammer wrote:@Zach, could you give a top3 suspects?
At the moment among the non lurkers.

Battlemage
Gieff
Benmage

No paticular order. I would like to try to iso read them all, but that is a feat that is going to require reading 700-800 posts. I'm not sure how much that will change my read on any of them.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am

Post by SpyreX »

So I get to play catchup in this game like I'm a damn replacement because there is 10-ot pages of spew AGAIN that no one wants to condense into a readable format.

Awesome.

So, lets start this party off:

1.) Benmage is town. No way in hell is that whole mess a scum move.
--- Zachrules (surprise!!) looks REALLY off in 1176 because of this.
--- GIEFF (suprise!!) also looks really bad 1169.
--- Oddly enough Sens reaction sparks a town vibe.

2.) Lynching lurkers that talk to the mod during the night but dont play the game is awesome and I approve. I've even had a lurker I wanted lynched BEFORE and today just makes me rub the belly about it even more.

Vote: Cephrir

If Cephrir is scum, GIEFF dies. Period. Dont, PLEASE GOD, dont make me explain it in more detail than that.

3.) My eyes glazed over smaller details because this game makes me sick to my stomach with all the WORDS WORDS WORDS.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Unvote Vote: Cephrir

I'm seeing clear support for a Cephrir lynch. Either lynch is fine with me, it was really an argument of preference.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:34 am

Post by GIEFF »

Three people are not voting right now.

Two of them aren't playing, and one is camn.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 am

Post by GIEFF »

I have been perfectly clear about why I prefer a bcc lynch, and Battle Mage just saying "trust me, bcc is town, it's meta" won't cut it for me. If it's a 50/50 shot, and just one is scum, then his buddies will obviously try to steer us wrong. Yesterday I was pressured into voting Mastin over alex ("HE IS DIVERTING FROM A MASTIN LYNCH!"), and today I will NOT let myself be pressured into hammering Cephrir over bcc.

Cephrir is at L-2. Can those on the Cephrir wagon please explain why they prefer a Cephrir lynch to a bcc lynch?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:I have been perfectly clear about why I prefer a bcc lynch, and Battle Mage just saying "trust me, bcc is town, it's meta" won't cut it for me. If it's a 50/50 shot, and just one is scum, then his buddies will obviously try to steer us wrong. Yesterday I was pressured into voting Mastin over alex ("HE IS DIVERTING FROM A MASTIN LYNCH!"), and today I will NOT let myself be pressured into hammering Cephrir over bcc.

Cephrir is at L-2. Can those on the Cephrir wagon please explain why they prefer a Cephrir lynch to a bcc lynch?
I prefer lynching both to be honest, if they won't post that is.

What bothers me about Battlemage is the way he talked about lynching Cephrir and then talked of going after active players again the next day, without considering the possibility of lynching BCC, on a categorical town read, that he won't explain.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 am

Post by GIEFF »

Agreed. So why are you voting Cephrir?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:Agreed. So why are you voting Cephrir?
More people support lynching Cephrir than BCC.

If this changes, I'll happily switch back.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Plus it puts a lurker at lynch -2. I can't think of what more we can do to pressure them to post.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: If Cephrir is scum, GIEFF dies. Period. Dont, PLEASE GOD, dont make me explain it in more detail than that.
I see the connection. When I read Kai's post i felt in town, I don't think he'd replace or was lurking as a scum-tell. I think he genuinely fell behind and asked to be replaced. A good move(and I doubt a scum would want to leave a game...scum games are way more fun imo).

Other than this little gut feeling Ceph and BCC are null, yet Ceph has lurked the whole game, so let's string up Ceph it looks like the majority...why are the people on the BCC against the Ceph wagon at this point? since the Ceph wagon is clearly leading.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Zachrulez wrote:Plus it puts a lurker at lynch -2. I can't think of what more we can do to pressure them to post.
L-1 :P ...i say we give both one chance to receive a prod...i think we need to wait 24 hrs before we can ask yaw to send another prod. At this point if we don't get anything substantial we lynch one and beg for a replacement.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Cephrir (5): Debonair Danny DiPietro, Benmage, jammer, SpyreX, Zachrulez
blackcatcontract (2): GIEFF, alexhans
Benmage (1): SensFan
GIEFF (1): Kmd4390
Zachrulez (1): Battle Mage

Not Voting: Cephrir, blackcatcontract, camn

7 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 am

Post by jammer »

Interesting, Zach you're rising on my scumlist. :)
I am actually starting to understand BM's accusions on you. Post 1455 is a nice example.

@the lurker part, I don't think you can request prods until they have around 48 hours without posting.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 am

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote:I DID look into why i felt BCC was likely to be town, and it stands, but isnt a meta i can reference. The same was true with Mastin, and you ignored me there. Maybe you can give me the benefit of the doubt this time?
Battle Mage cannot explain why he can't reveal this meta. The reason BM couldn't reveal his meta on Mastin was the fact that it was an ongoing game. bcc is in NO ongoing games right now, so I don't see why he can't reference the meta.

Battle Mage would also rather people vote for HIM than for bcc.
Battle Mage wrote:Buddy, it's like this. If you don't trust my judgement on BCC, you're better off lynching me, right now. I'm not happy with you continually blowing smoke in my direction, but being too damn wimpy to actually substantiate it.
Battle Mage wrote:And btw, if you believe im scum, your vote should be on me. Because, as scum, why would i really put myself out so much to try and save a lurkerbuddy, who will probably end up modkilled anyway?
Why would a townie prefer somebody vote for himself rather than a mega-lurker non-contributor? Throwing yourself under a wagon's wheels is a rather extreme way to try to stop it, and I'm not sure bcc's 4 posts in this game should be enough for BM to have such a solid read..
Battle Mage wrote:I'm not wagonning BCC until we've exhausted the Cephrir avenue. How's that for direction?
But then...
Battle Mage wrote:I'm not interested in Camn atm. Cephrir first, then if we dont lynch him, we go back to people like Jammer and Zach. Sound good?

So, you pretended to be OK with a BCC lynch, but just not until we "exhausted" the Cephrir wagon. But then, soon after, you ignored BCC completely, and said you'd return to Jammer and Zach.

BM, I feel a lot more comfortable with bcc, unless you can assuage my doubts, as outlined above.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

jammer wrote:Interesting, Zach you're rising on my scumlist. :)
I am actually starting to understand BM's accusions on you. Post 1455 is a nice example.
Uh... what? :roll:
jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:06 am

Post by jammer »

You where poking BM with a argument you just stole from GIEFF.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Zachrulez »

By the way, why is what Battlemage thinks so important to you?

In your vote of Cephrir, you stated that you voted him to make Battlemage happy.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 am

Post by GIEFF »

jammer wrote:You where poking BM with a argument you just stole from GIEFF.
You are poking Zach with an argument you just stole from BM.

And actually, ZACH said it before I did.

Post 1310:
Zach wrote:I'm willing to switch to Cephrir if necessary, but I will note I don't like Battlemage's selectiveness here.
Post 1379:
Zach wrote:You're the one who's unable to explain why you have no interest in lynching BCC, and make no mistake about it, if a BCC lynch pops scum, you are next on my lynch list.
jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by jammer »

Zachrulez wrote:By the way, why is what Battlemage thinks so important to you?

In your vote of Cephrir, you stated that you voted him to make Battlemage happy.
Sigh, no I don't care if it makes BM happy. No, I don't care what lurker is voted. Want me to make you happy with hopping back?

GIEFF wrote:
jammer wrote:You where poking BM with a argument you just stole from GIEFF.
You are poking Zach with an argument you just stole from BM.
Uhuh, simular. I mentioned BM before for a reason.
GIEFF wrote:And actually, ZACH said it before I did.
That even stops it from being BM's argument(not stolen from gieff, if zach said it first). I know he said it earlier, I felt you started it through. It just strikes why he felt stating multiple times he didn't like BM selectiveness.

And I can't say you prefering bcc over Cephrir has been explained confincing enough. In my eyes you push harder for lynching bcc then BM is pushing Cephrir. Why is there such a massive point raisen with lynching one lurker over the other?
Also just to pull the wifom out, BM would defend lurker-scum buddy to wagon another useless lurker, why? Delay the inevitable lynch of a lurker?

For benefit of discussion

Your case, must I even comment?
GIEFF wrote:This is simple.

Cephrir's play does not fit her play as town or as scum. She has NEVER lurked this much before. In past games, she contributes less as town than as scum, so I'm inclined to think that NO participation is more a town-tell than a scum-tell, although not strong either way.

But blackcatcontract, on the other hand, hasn't posted in this thread (or on site) for 10 days. The fact that he responded to Yaw means that he IS coming back to the site, but without posting anywhere. I don't know why a townie would do this. If there aren't other games bringing bcc back, it has to be this one, and if it's THIS game bringing him back to the site, why hasn't he posted in it for the last 10 days?
Bcc is more scum then Cephrir, becouse bcc isn't active at the site at all. While Cephrir does post in other games.

BM's case, I've seen Freelancer. First Cephrir is rather active, in iso 3 posts in a row of Cephrir that explain the sudden lurking pretty good Oct 23, Jan 03, Feb 02. As far I can understand the game(really complicated at first sight :? ), those posts are after the recruitment. I'm actually confused how that is possible. Means they've got no prods at all there. But we can agree we call that lurking?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by GIEFF »

jammer wrote:Why is there such a massive point raisen with lynching one lurker over the other?
Why
don't
you care which lurker is lynched? We lynched a lurker yesterday, and he was town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

jammer wrote: And I can't say you prefering bcc over Cephrir has been explained confincing enough. In my eyes you push harder for lynching bcc then BM is pushing Cephrir. Why is there such a massive point raisen with lynching one lurker over the other?
QFT.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by camn »

This town needs an enema.

I will continue to hammer lurkers and/or GEIFF or Benmage until the level of daily posting becomes readable.
It is taking all of my skill to simply keep up with new posts.. and I certainly have lost track of any OLD biz I wanted to attend to.

I suspect this game will only be playable when we get to around 10 people..

VOTE CEPHIR

PS.. I never would have wasted a kill on VP if I were scum.
Put that WIFOM in your pipe and smoke it.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by GIEFF »

camn, do you think that was a hammer?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm trying to cut back on posting, i'm sorry but jsut to state that puts

Ceph at L-1

@Yaw can we get a Ceph and BCC prod as soon as they reach the allocated inactive time, or must I request one at that time?

Camn, thanks for still voting with me :P , and yeah I don't get the VPB kill.(maybe thats the point)
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by GIEFF »

I thought VP Baltar was solidly townie. Nobody voted for him yesterday, or gave him any pressure. Why the confusion?
camn wrote:PS.. I never would have wasted a kill on VP if I were scum.
Put that WIFOM in your pipe and smoke it.
I don't remember anybody accusing you of killing VP. Why the unnecessary defense?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”