The Sopranos: A Deadly Game (GAME OVER!)

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 am

Post by killa seven »

hohum wrote:I don't really care what he says he wants to do. That's irrelevant. I only care what he does -- and what he just did certainly does warrant at least a little bit of attention.

killa seven: do you disagree?
No i dont disagree i was just pointing out the scumbag nature of him he presents in all games.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

Where's the write-up?

Unvote; Vote: millar13

Just FFS
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:01 am

Post by hohum »

is this going to take much longer? How is it that we have 2 mods and nobody pays attention to us.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

MOS hasn't posted onsite since thursday, but Zu posted less than 24 hours ago, so I'm not sure what's going on.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Sorry, I've been out of town this weekend. I will check the votes and finish things up tomorrow afternoon, as I have a quiz to prepare for in the morning.
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Tony: What?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Some clarifications have been added to the rules post regarding deadlines.
Permanent V/LA.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

*rubs hands together in anticipation*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by hohum »

This is starting to border on epic levels of fail.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 pm

I was sick today, should be able to do it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Permanent V/LA.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:05 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

GAH
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

And what is the problem here?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

it seems that neither of the Mod's can end the day. don't know why
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 pm

I'm writing up the end of the day now. Expect something in a couple hours.
Permanent V/LA.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

It was a long first day of deliberation for the DiMeo family. Tempers flared and discussion swept on until late into the evening. A decision was finally reached several hours after sunset. The mobsters gathered 'round their chosen target, who protested profusely. "You do not want to do this! We're in a fucking stagmire. Someone is playing you for fools, and you think I'm responsible? We are at the precipice of an enormous crossroads, and if you make the wrong choice here, who knows what will happen..." Unmoved, the others moved in on Little Carmine and dragged him into a side room where he was held until a single shot from one of the Capos ended his life.

millar13, Carmine "Little Carmine" Lupertazzi, Jr., Survivor Backup, Lynched Day 1

Before the family left for the night, a few jobs were handed out to be completed:

Job #1
-
Payment: $60,000
Description: Vito Morello, boss of the Lombardo family in New York, has been ordering his soldiers to jack our incoming drug shipments from Canada. We need to take him out, and fast. He spends much of his time at Luciano's, a night club in Manhattan. Find him when he leaves the club and put a couple bullets in his skull. That will stop the Lambardos from messing with us again.

Job #2
-
Payment: $30,000
Description: Vincent Palermo runs a towing business that covers most of North Jersey. He's been having some trouble with the LaRasso outfit who've been stealing his business. Move in and get rid of the competition, and he'll be indebted to us. Start collecting immediately.

Job #3
-
Payment: $45,000
Description: There's a new business in Newark, some sort of outfit selling exercise equipment. We've got a line on that sort of thing coming out of Philly, so go in there and make sure we become their supplier.

Vote Count #6:

millar13 (12) - MonkeyMan576, rajrhcpfreak, Porochaz, SSF352, CJMiller elvis_knits, hohum, ZONEACE, al_kohaulec, Locke Lamora, MafiaSSK, zwetschenwasser

CJmiller (3) - Sir Tornado, Kise, millar13
al_kohaulec (2) - fuzzylightning, mneme
inHimshallibe (1) - Empking

With 12 votes, a lynch has been reached.

It is now Night 1. You have 72 hours to send in your night choices. Anyone who can talk to another player at night may do so now. All choices must be received by
9:00 PM CST on Friday, July 31st
. Day will open on Saturday or Sunday, once all choices have been processed.

The night deadline may be extended to allow for replacements. A new deadline will be announced if thathappens.
Last edited by Dr. Melfi on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Drench replaces Flameaxe.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Gorrad replaces Tom.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Vito Morello enjoyed Luciano's but tonight was business. Another shipment was coming in tomorrow, and he was arranging to have it diverted to his warehouses. After the arrangements were made, he left the club to see about a horse he was buying to add to his racing stables. Several shots rang out, and Vito's underboss collapsed next to him as he looked down at the blood seeping through his jacket. He looked around, but none of the assailants could be seen before everything went dark.

The night was young, and Corrado Soprano was irritated. He was tired of this damned house arrest, and he was alone. Picking up the phone Junior dialed his right-hand man, Bobby Baccalieri. "Bobby, get over here, I'm tired of being cooped up in this house!", Corrado forced into the phone through his irritation. Bobby's protests could be heard audibly around the room. "Uncle June, you can't leave the house or you'll go back to jail!" Junior wasn't impressed, though. "Bobby, I don't care, just get over here!" Hanging up the phone, he walked back into the living room to watch TV. Unfortunately, he didn't see the figure approaching him from behind. The bat came down on his head swiftly and with lethal force. Corrado lay on the floor alive, but unable to move as he started bleeding out. He could only hope Bobby would arrive in time.

Vincent Palermo was not happy. He had personally driven out to tow a car that had broken down on the interstate, only to find Eugene LaRasso there already, hooking up his own truck. He started to storm out of his car until he noticed a sedan pulling up in front of the LaRasso truck. Two men stepped out and approached Eugene, catching his attention. As he turned inquiringly, one of them grabbed his arms and the other started beating him with a crowbar. A few hits to the knee broke his leg, and they let him go, saying a few words that Vincent couldn't make out. They left him there clutching his knee and unhooked the truck. Leaving the crowbar behind, the approached Vincent's truck and knocked on the door. He rolled down the window cautiously, and the deal he was offered was good enough. He didn't like being beholden to anyone, but they were willing to get rid of the LaRasso's, so that was worth it. Vincent handed over the first payment and pulled up where LaRasso's truck had been moments before.
Business will be good from now on
, he thought to himself with an inward smile.

Furio Giunta was happy in America. It had taken some getting used to, but overall he had become a useful part of the DiMeo family. He was effective as an enforcer and bodyguard, which had quickly gained him Tony Soprano's respect. Still, it was awkward the way he felt about Carmela Soprano. It was bad luck to love the boss's wife, and he had decided to leave the country before Tony killed him or he tried to kill Tony himself. Reaching the airport, he got out of the cab and strode toward the entrance. He didn't even make it halfway there before he was brought to his knees by a knife from the multitude of passersby. The attack found its mark, and Furio had passed before medics could get to the scene.

Mike's Fitness, run by Mikey Lumetto, was a swanky place. They had all sorts of equipment, from full-body exercise machines to a variety of free weights. Mikey was proud of his new business as he closed up after the first week of operation. Turning around from the door, he was approached by a businessman who offered him a deal he couldn't refuse. Huge markdown on a continuous supply of equipment? Mikey didn't care
where
it was coming from, at that price. He agreed to the terms immediately. Business couldn't get better.

Bobby Baccalieri was not one to get annoyed. In fact, he was perhaps the most mild-tempered member of the DiMeo family. That was probably why he resigned himself to taking care of Junior, and he didn't mind it too much. Still, it was dark out already, and he knew Uncle June shouldn't be going anywhere. Bobby got in the car and headed over as fast as he could, not noticing the car that pulled out behind him after he left his house. Stopping at the light about a block from Corrado's house, he saw the car next to him roll down the passenger window on his side. The next thing he saw was the muzzle of a gun in the driver's hand, but he never heard the shot. Bobby Baccalieri was dead, and Corrado's hope of living was gone.

Locke Lamora, Corrado Soprano, Jr, Demented Townie, Killed Night 1
Kise, Bobby Baccalieri, Jr, Townie, Killed Night 1
hohum, Furio Giunta, Combat Medic, Killed Night 1

Earnings Ladder:

Highest Earner:
Gorrad
($42,080)
Second Highest Earner:
Porochaz
($27,000)
Lowest Earner:
rajrhcpfreak
($3,000)

It is now Day 2. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. As lowest earner, rajrhcpfreak can be lynched by 8 votes.

Deadline: Monday, August 24th, 7:00 pm CST
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by hohum »

Bah and/or Go Town!
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by CJMiller »

Vote: rajrhcpfreak

You aren't making enough to please the Family. You must be whacked.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

yes, lets attack the person that it takes less people to vote out. that way you need less townies to help. pushing for an easy lynch is not pro town.

blatant omgus
vote: cjmiller
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

CJMiller wrote:

So you're voting for a player who chose to make money instead of kill somebody last night?
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Drench »

CJMiller wrote:

...what? Is there any justification to this at all? Do you have any reason to vote raj? Are you currently somewhere that isn't your mind?
join your union
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

al_kohaulec wrote:
CJMiller wrote:

So you're voting for a player who chose to make money instead of kill somebody last night?
ooh good point.... but as much as i would love to clear myself, we can't eliminate the three of us that took jobs because only one person in a mafia group has to make a kill at night. but i would assume that the three of us were "blocked" from making kills for night 1. its some info and since there is 3 killers on the lose right now i would assume that targeting the 3 people that did jobs would be the least of the town's concern.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

I meant to post this with the death scene, but here are few clarifications on night choices (most of which should be obvious):

1) As with nearly every mafia game (at least most of the ones I have seen), all night choices MUST be sent by PM. They cannot and will not be received in any other manner. This assures accountability and easy access to the choices for both mods. If your choice is not found in a PM to this account, it will not be counted.
2) You may NOT select a job *and* a regular night action in the same night.
3) Night choices MUST be received by the night action deadline. Anything received after that point will not be considered. The only exception is if a question is asked PM that affects your choice and I do not get back to you in a reasonable time frame. I will then PM you asking for your choice within a certain time period (likely 12 hours).

These rules have been in effect the entire game and *were* used when processing Night 1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”