ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Raivann wrote:Seriously I think there's alot of townie vs townie arguements going on and scum are loving it.
Elaboration please. Because the only discussions that don''t include me or DDD are Muzzz-Toro and Exalt-Sho.

Vote Count #11

Yup, Arthur Dent is British.

itacv2 (4) - ekiM, ZazieR, Sho Minamimoto, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro (3) - Toro, itacv2, Raivann
Santos (1) - Kise
Toro (1) - muzzz
Ignore the ''R''
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Santos »

Zazie, I know why I messed up in biting to get an answer out of DDD, but where, again, are your questions towards DDD and his ballsy move to go straight for Raivann?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 am

Post by ZazieR »

Raivann wrote:@Zazie- I get the feeling that your more interested in pinning people down than trying to help the town, It feels like the Spanish Inquisition.
How do you know my old sig :roll:?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 am

Post by ZazieR »

ekiM wrote:Kise hasn't made a real post in a week.

Still waiting on Exalt's case.
Kise has stated to be V/LA
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:Heh, you showing me anything of your meta isn't going to help my opinion of you here. Until you strike gold in an accusation you stick by in finding a scum, then my Mafia instinct is telling me not to trust your null-tell questions, notes and 'ctrl + f's!!! :p
Now that''s funny. Because you didn''t question BSG in the game I linked to, because you had only played one game with her according to you. Aka, no meta. But when it''s possible that my meta shows that it''s something I do more as town, meta''s not valid anymore. Explain.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:Zazie, I know why I messed up in biting to get an answer out of DDD, but where, again, are your questions towards DDD and his ballsy move to go straight for Raivann?
Do you mean these?
Ignore the ''R''
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Santos »

If your meta proves 100% scum finding every game, then I will believe you in this game are doing a superb job of scum hunting.

Also, I am not much of a meta user. It can be useful (check out my case against SensFan for strong plurality between games he and I have shared), but I
don't
rely on it as much.

However, I now feel it appropriate to say that itacv2 is being bullied into a lynch. This is the impression I am getting when it was clearly DDD bullying Raivann to a lynch earlier So what? There are now repercussions for what DDD did? What's the deal?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:Also, I am not much of a meta user.
So the reason that you didn''t question BSG was because?
However, I now feel it appropriate to say that itacv2 is being bullied into a lynch.
If you disagree, then why aren''t you trying to start a wagon on the player you want lynched?

And I want this explained, as I see no reason why you should have pointed this out:
If your meta proves 100% scum finding every game, then I will believe you in this game are doing a superb job of scum hunting.
Besides, I may not be right in each game, that doesn''t mean that I''m wrong in every game.
Ignore the ''R''
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Santos »

I just noticed a few things from that link you provided, Zazie.

Out of Raivann or itacv2, which of their play today would be more indicative of scum - minus Sho/Exalt/Kise lack of doing any scumhunting today?

Also, the reason I was beginning to tunnel on your questions and notes was because I wasn't the only one being bothered by it. But now that I consider it a null-tell, the argument against your play style has no substantial evidence...unless someone can provide otherwise? *looks at those who have basically said what I said to Zazie about her play style*

Also, after doing a brief skim of the thread again, I would be up for lynching Raivann, Sho or Kise.

Kise - where is he (besides being gone?)
Sho - he seems to have given up in the later days in contribution?
Raivann - he is a very spastic voter (this does not include what DDD has said about his meta)

I think I must get some sleep because I'm seeing too many scum pairs at the moment with hardly any substantial evidence to back it up with. At this moment, as it was mentioned I have not put my vote anywhere yet, I will
Vote: Kise
because the day is still long and I would like input from him on the day's activities when he returns. This vote is not to indict him as scum, but more so to just get him to participate as I feel its only fair that he should given the many different stances (and growing sides) observed in this game so far.

*and by 'growing sides' I mean which players I've noticed that are tending to get side by side with each other as opposed to broadening their scope of the players in this game (kind of exactly what Zazie does, but since her play style is a null-tell, IMO, I would like to see more from the other players playing like her and, for lack of a better word, 'attacking' all players instead of just a few.)
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Santos »

Zazie wrote:So the reason that you didn''t question BSG was because?
I was still fairly new to the site here and wasn't fully adept to having a unique scum hunting skill to use in every game I play.
If you disagree, then why aren''t you trying to start a wagon on the player you want lynched?
I'm for Kise, however, when you posted I was stating my case and then posted after you posted.
And I want this explained, as I see no reason why you should have pointed this out:
It is full of meta-fail which I now accept pertaining to you. So if itacv2 flips scum today, then I definitely see a more pro town side to you = more credibility in your questions, notes, and 'ctrl + f' :D

Also, as a side note to you, your conversations with DDD kind of tapered off into nothing about his advocation to lynch Raivann earlier. Do you think DDD is clean of his use of meta against Raivann?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:Out of Raivann or itacv2, which of their play today would be more indicative of scum - minus Sho/Exalt/Kise lack of doing any scumhunting today?
itacv2. Soft-pushing for a lynch on a player who you think is a powerrole is way too scummy.

And as said, Kise is V/LA.
I fail to see how my playstyle is a null-tell.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:I wasn't fully adept to having a unique scum hunting skill to use in every game I play.
Rephrase?
Santos wrote:I'm for Kise, however, when you posted I was stating my case and then posted after you posted.
But you just said it was to pressure him. So what is it?
Santos wrote:Also, as a side note to you, your conversations with DDD kind of tapered off into nothing about his advocation to lynch Raivann earlier. Do you think DDD is clean of his use of meta against Raivann?
Not at all. As said, DDD is in my list of scummy players.
Ignore the ''R''
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Santos »

regarding BSG: you're asking me why I didn't ask her about all her questions.
1) I don't remember that game well at all.
2) I wasn't using meta when I first joined here at all.
3) my only scum hunting skill is when I find people bashing people who end up being townies.
4) what are you still trying to attain from bringing up such an old game; and one game for that matter?

regarding Kise: yes, my vote is to get him participating. I guess pressure is a good word to describe it as well, but its more for participation. (yes, i know he's gone, but that doesn't excuse anything for when he's expected back)

regarding DDD, why do you think he has been so 'chill' with you this game? He's hardly suspicious of you which screams to me that he has the fullest confidence in your play style (while I don't have the fullest confidence in your play style to think you're always town)
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Toro »

muzzz wrote: What arguments? And if you twist my words into "DDD is town" one more time, I'll break out the slapping trout.

Oh, you already did...

*slaps Toro around a bit with a wet trout*

@Raivann: saying I "go with the flow" and "blend in" after I start attacking your buddy Toro? As Zazie would say: noted.
I don't have to twist your words muzzz, you clearly said that DDD is town. Do you want me to break it down for you one last time?
muzzz wrote: Fixed it for you. Lololol. :roll:

@Frankie: you seem to have more theories than suspicions. Why would you want to go after someone who makes stuff complicated, instead of someone else? Say, someone scummy?
Here you are addressing FrankiePeanuts/ZazieR about Frankie's thoughts of DDD seeming jumpy. Then you suggest that Frankie should quit going after DDD because he seems to be just making stuff complicated with his ultra-defensiveness, all the while saying that we should
go after someone scummy instead.

So, explain to me how I'm twisting your words once more?
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Exalt »

I'm here. Finishing summer finals TOMORROW, and then I am home free and no excuses to lurk any longer. Be patient, its like one more weekend lol.

I'll try to reread and post asap.

*BOOKMARK*
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I have nothing of note to add. Santos' unbelievable aggression is the only thing I deem worthy of note right now.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:29 am

Post by Santos »

The aggression was there, but I'm backing it off because its a null-tell, IMO.

Why is it unbelievable? It happened. You don't believe it happened or what?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:38 am

Post by muzzz »

@Toro: Frankie wasn't talking about DDD. Hence, I wasn't talking about DDD. This is the third time we're going over this. You're starting to get on my nerves.

Why are you so fixated on DDD? And why do you want
my
statement to be about DDD so badly?
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:40 am

Post by muzzz »

Also, last minute vacation. See sig.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:2) I wasn't using meta when I first joined here at all.
Can you give an estimation from which game you started using meta?
Santos wrote:4) what are you still trying to attain from bringing up such an old game; and one game for that matter?
As said, it''s an example of a game in which you were town in which you didn''t question a player about using lots of questions. You couldn''t give me a game in which you were town and did question such player. 1 > 0

Regarding Kise: If your vote was for pressure, then this question is still unanswered:
Zazie wrote:If you disagree, then why aren''t you trying to start a wagon on the player you want lynched?
Also, if it''s a pressure vote, then why call it a pressure vote?
regarding DDD, why do you think he has been so 'chill' with you this game? He's hardly suspicious of you which screams to me that he has the fullest confidence in your play style (while I don't have the fullest confidence in your play style to think you're always town)
Should he have a reason then to not be ''chill'' with me? If he has them, then it''s a question that needs to be answered. But not by me. Even one of the two main attackers against me sees it as a null tell.
However, he isn''t the only one who is ''chill'' to me. So why point him out?
Ignore the ''R''
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Toro »

muzzz wrote:@Toro: Frankie wasn't talking about DDD. Hence, I wasn't talking about DDD. This is the third time we're going over this. You're starting to get on my nerves.
Then who were you referring to?
my
Why you dodging the question?
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 am

Post by muzzz »

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, but to Frankie's priorities in general.

I've already explained how you're twisting my words. The rest of your questions aren't worth answering. So I'm not dodging anything. Why are you?
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Santos wrote:The aggression was there, but I'm backing it off because its a null-tell, IMO.

It is an aggression I have never found in mafia games. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just can't believe a player actually plays with such ferocity. It's zetta awesome.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by Exalt »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Santos wrote:The aggression was there, but I'm backing it off because its a null-tell, IMO.

It is an aggression I have never found in mafia games. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just can't believe a player actually plays with such ferocity. It's zetta awesome.
You've never seen aggression in mafia before? Didn't you tell me in the beginning of the game that you meta gamed me and saw m play style? I am usually completely aggressive at all times... how is this so surprising to you that someone else is doing it? You said it would cause conflict between us, and now you are saying it is really awesome. This seems like a scummy statement to me now that I think about it.

You say that my aggression from previous games is going to cause problems between me and you, but now that someone else does it in THIS game, you agree with it and say it is awesome. HMMMMMM.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

Toro wrote:
muzzz wrote:@Toro: Frankie wasn't talking about DDD. Hence, I wasn't talking about DDD. This is the third time we're going over this. You're starting to get on my nerves.
Then who were you referring to?
my
Why you dodging the question?
Why are you ignoring the questions?
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”