Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 4:51 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

As a sign of good faith I will
UNVOTE

I will now recognize myself as a deadman posting.

Mith if you follow through with that, your are DENSE if pro-town. Everyone is dense. I have said essentially what I can. We cannot directly claim. I cannot DO ANYTHING to keep MYSELF from being night killed and If I am night killed those that are TOWN will be SICK about it and probably just blame it on my play. I got reactive to a player with a kill wanting to eliminate me from the game in part related to elements in a game he modded. Oh well, I tried and I won't say anymore about this.

Dead man posting now signing off.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 5:36 am

Post by Seol »

Genocide Heart wrote:No. Dog is not. In the book, however, Dog is owned by Adam who is a member of them. Also, if we accept that they're masons, Dog needs to be a member for the group to be large enough.
Large enough?

If Locus, Darklight and Doomcow are masons together (and they haven't said that explicitly), they're not masons with Coron. Coron said he had one co-mason - this was when two of the Them are dead, so I'm presuming Coron and his partner are the remaining Them, and our other masons are some other group.

Also, I think we've found our Dog elsewhere.

vote: Gaspode
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 6:08 am

Post by Fuldu »

I believe, although the number of vote count errors that might have crept in is sizeable, we now have enough to deadline lynch Gaspode. If you aren't willing to vote for his lynch, you might consider an act of good faith and remove any votes on other players. We definitely have more than a quarter, it's just a matter of making sure we have more than half of voting players.

My initial argument against Gaspode occurred in the middle of February. There were a few votes for him before that, largely reasonless bandwagon, and discussion of him progressed from there. I hope that helps anyone who is looking to find the relevant information.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 7:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

act of good faith
unvote, Vote GASPODE

Mith I implore you, if you are pro-town don't do the scum's job for them.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 8:04 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm
unvoting
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 8:20 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

The_Machine86 wrote:I'm
unvoting
From LC I believe.
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 9:37 am

Post by Gaspode »

I'm sorry for not posting. It looks like I will need a replacement. However, I would feel terrible putting a replacement in this position. I will discuss the situation with the mod and get back to you about it asap.

Can someone tell me what the current argument is against me? All I can remember (besides my lurking, which I've apologized for and can't really do anything more about) is Fuldu's vote from mid-winter. If everyone's blindly following Fuldu on logic that was seemingly refuted months ago, I think the town has bigger problems than lurking.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 10:12 am

Post by Fuldu »

Gaspode wrote:If everyone's blindly following Fuldu on logic that was seemingly refuted months ago
First, it wasn't just my argument, but the arguments of several players, including Dragon Phoenix and Stewie. Second, the logic was disputed, but hardly refuted. The bandwagon fell apart when Coron translated his "gut feeling" into some truly appalling arguments against Aelyn and a large portion of the population turned against him.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Peachy
Peachy
Townie
Peachy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 12:31 pm

Post by Peachy »

unvote Doom Cow
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2005 12:35 pm

Post by SubtleTactix »

Unvote
[size=75]"No hard feelings Tactix, sorry about leading the crusade against you." -- Crola[/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2005 1:51 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Well that was certainly an interesting rush to achieve the numbers necessary... by my notes we're at 11 for Gaspode, 4 for mith still, and 2 for LC. That would make a deadline lynch possible.

I'll certainly be keeping those numbers no matter what Gaspode turns out to be, because I'm sure that there are other scum groups willing to kill him, even no matter what he turns out to be.
Retired as of October 2014.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

<_<
<_>
>_>
>_<
^_^
V_V

So... what's happening now?
Woody Allen
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 5:10 am

Post by mith »

A bit annoying when we're forced to panic because of a bandwagon, and then the mods aren't even around to enforce it. :)
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 2:57 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Sorry, Polotet was supposed to take care of this, but apparently he's MIA...

By my count Gaspode has enough votes to be lynched. Scene will be posted shortly (VERY shortly).
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 3:02 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Dragon Slayer wrote:Sorry, Polotet was supposed to take care of this, but apparently he's MIA...

By my count Gaspode has enough votes to be lynched. Scene will be posted shortly (VERY shortly).
Are you a co-mod?
Woody Allen
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 3:05 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I would like to apologize for the extremely poor job I've been doing as mod for this game. Polotet and I worked hard on it, and by not giving enough attention to it is wasting our work and more importantly your fun and time. For this I can only offer my deepest apology and promise to force other things out of the way for this. I do not want this game to end prematurely and hope you feel the same way. Please keep faith and interest in the game. I will be more attentive.

Apologies,
Dragon Slayer
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 3:07 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Machine: We are both equal creators of the game, and supposedly equal running mods.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 3:18 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Dragon Slayer wrote:Machine: We are both equal creators of the game, and supposedly equal running mods.
Sorry, just joined, wasn't sure. Polotet coming back?
Woody Allen
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2005 8:35 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Where the hell is he. Five minutes after I posted he said he'd take care of this.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2005 8:38 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

The long day of suspicion and accusations came to a close with Gaspode being pulled out of the shadows and to the post.

"Get this over with already, the sun is setting."

Gaspode walked remorselessly up to the noose.
"It's not over."

Gaspode, Death, has been lynched.

It is now Night 3, choices please.
Last edited by Dragon Slayer on Fri May 06, 2005 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2005 8:44 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Dragon Phoenix, (Atlantisan, townie) was Modkilled night 3.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2005 2:04 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Still missing a few.
Deadline set for Thursday Night 8PM (US east)
. Reminder PMs will go out this afternoon.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2005 5:37 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Was out all night and didn't get a chance to compile choices and everything with Polotet. Day will break tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by Polotet »

Sorry this is a little behind deadline, got really sick Wednesday night and I'm really only just better today.

*Blonde Anchorwoman wakes up.*

Blonde Anchorwoman: I think I might be developing narcolepsy. Unless it was something in those drinks Nondescript kept bringing me. He said they were Iced Tea, from Long Island I think, but they tasted like they had alcohol in them.

Important Producer: I'm trying to sleep here. Go talk to the cameras.

*Cue cheap exciting music*

*Uninspired but flashy logo*

Blonde Anchorwoman: Thank you for watching Channel 666, your primary source for Apocalypse related news, and welcome to our morning show.

Sources report that we killed Death last night, which I've been told is a good thing. So go team town! It's 6AM on the morning of day 3, and here to report on another mysterious death in Tadfield is our own Nondescript Reporter.

Nondescript Reporter: A local woman fell victim to the strangest accident we've seen yet. She was apparently driving home from somewhere else in town, the only clue to where she had been a receipt for a pizza delivery to another house in her pocket, when the back of the lorry in front of her somehow fell open, spilling its cargo on her. Anathema Device (PeaceBringer) was crushed by approximately a ton of frozen fish. Friends report she was something of an occultist, and her occupation is listed in tax records as "Professional Descendant."

Blonde Anchorwoman: Truly a tradegy. Another tradegy happened right outside of London last night. Our new Burning Deaths Correspondent will give you the details.

Burning Deaths Correspondent: Thank you, Blonde Anchorwoman, and I'm glad to be joining you all this morning from 666 Morning News.

Last night, on the M25, which has been just a mess for the past few days, a man burned to death with his car. Sergeant Shadwell (Coron), of the Witchfinder Army, was apparently driving when his entire car suddenly caught flame. Investigators have been unable to determine the source of the flame. A call to the Witchfinder Army office was not answered. Thank you.

Blonde Anchorwoman: That's all for last night, time to prepare for the day. 22 voters are left alive, so 12 votes will be needed for a lynching. We'll be back with periodic coverage throughout the day. Thank you for watching Channel 666 Morning News!

*Cue cheap exciting music*
*fade out*

PeaceBringer (Anathema Device, Practical Occultist and Professional Descendent) was crushed by fish, Night 3.
Coron (Shadwell, Witchfinder Sergeant) was burned, Night 3.

It is now Day 3! There are 22 players alive, so 12 to lynch.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2005 3:42 pm

Post by Coron »

Bah!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”