Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Zachrulez wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
alexhans wrote:WTF? Gloating is a scumtell? I have the right to attack those who played poorly and allowed a town lurker to be quicklynched over a possbile scum lurker.
I guess i spoke too soon.
Unvote, Vote: Alex

I'm sick and tired of making excuses for his schoolboy errors and slips. If you KNEW Cephrir was town, tell me, why didnt you say anything? Yet another terrible scum-slip.

I want you dead, right this minute. Anyone who wants to try and restore a bit of fun back into the game, please join me.
Alex wrote: --------------------------------
BCC hasn't posted since 19 July... however... he confirmed first night and then via kairyuu... what's up with that?
both times he confirmed was via Kairyuu. I'm not sure the Mod has actually heard from BCC himself, first or last.
Alex wrote: GIEFF... it would be cool if you could divide the votepatterns by days... for the next one...
DIY?

BM
Re-reading. Raising a SERIOUS eyebrow to the bolded.

Why would you need to make excuses for Alex?
Alex, your thoughts on this post please.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:17 am

Post by alexhans »

sigh... I'm not gonna be going back on forth all day long...

anyway... do you want me to comment on your answer?

I don't think he was making excuses about me... I think that he is just trying to convince others that I'm scummy while still pretending that I'm a newb or an idiot so that, if he lynches me, when I flip town he can say... ohh... but he looked scummy...

He is very arrogant... calling me schoolboy, hypocrite, etc, etc... and then trying to be the victim when I call out his bs (my new 2 favourite letters). You may even notice that I've never been as agressive (and maybe disrespectful) as I was in this game. But some people's refusal to cooperate or desire to be disrespectful and condescending really bothered me.
I'm back...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

My opinion of the post is that his frustration laced wording of how he was tired of making excuses for you carries a heavy implication that the vote is one of bussing.

So I was curious about what you thought about the fact that Battle Mage seems to be implicating you with his own scummy behavior.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 am

Post by alexhans »

God!!! If you think he is bussing me... Vote HIM!
I'm back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm confused with Gieff's play of late. Near the end of D1 he tries to turn everything 180 degrees in a dire attempt to see alex lynched. Since then he has paid him little attention and has not sought his lynch so strongly again.

I think the D1 play was a fruitless effort to illustrate distancing between alex and gieff, gieff, knowing that the D1 late lynch effort was futile. I don't think it far-fetched to believe Alex-Gieff a scum pair.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:God!!! If you think he is bussing me... Vote HIM!
That wasn't quite the enlightened response I've grown to expect from you.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

blackcatcontract (3): Kmd4390, jammer, GIEFF
alexhans (2): Battle Mage, Zachrulez
SensFan (1): Benmage
Battle Mage (1): alexhans
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1): SpyreX

Not Voting: SensFan, Debonair Danny DiPietro, blackcatcontract

6 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Benmage wrote:I'm confused with Gieff's play of late. Near the end of D1 he tries to turn everything 180 degrees in a dire attempt to see alex lynched. Since then he has paid him little attention and has not sought his lynch so strongly again.

I think the D1 play was a fruitless effort to illustrate distancing between alex and gieff, gieff, knowing that the D1 late lynch effort was futile. I don't think it far-fetched to believe Alex-Gieff a scum pair.
I do remember that.

Don't you think that would have been a bit of a calculated risk though?

As I recall, the wagons came pretty close to evening out before I put my vote on Mastin to help push the bandwagon more clearly in that direction. I think momentum and sentiment could have very easily shifted.

That's kinda where I end up feeling that it's not likely that Alex and Gieff are scum together.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 am

Post by alexhans »

ok... KMD... no, wait... Benmage!!! :shock:

I wholeheartedly welcome GIEFF's change of mind (if that's what it is). But you should see that there's still a reason for it.

He acted pretty sure Camn was scum all along. Then went for me because I was "coaching" and "buddying" Camn. Now that Camn is town. His whole theory falls into pieces.

Anyway... I understand your point. He could've even plotted killing Camn so he had an excuse to not pursue me anymore... But I'm not scum... so... keep guessing...
-----
Zach 1705: At this point... if I don't take things with a bit of humour (just a bit, I'm earnest about you voting him) I'm gonna start cursing at everyone that talks to me... Always remember... You've chosen who to bandwaggon... BM and I were just voting each other.
I'm back...
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 am

Post by GIEFF »

It wasn't a 180 degree turn at all, Benmage. It was more like a 20-degree turn. People said "either Mastin or alex," so I wanted to turn them toward alex because a) I thought alex was scummier than Mastin, and b) I thought alex-scum would implicate camn-scum.

I meta'd alex, as he requested, and found that he DID buddy/coach camn as town in another game, although not to the same extent. And camn flipping town completely shot the buddying theory down.

-------

Zach, I agree with alex's last post. You think BM's scummy behavior implies a bus-vote of alex, but if alex-scum is largely implied from being Battle Mage's buddy, doesn't it make more sense to attack BattleMage? You claimed to find them equally scummy, but then you said you would try to convince me to lynch alex. I just don't get it.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am

Post by GIEFF »

EBWOP: "alex's last post" referring to "If you think he's bussing me, vote HIM!"
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Actually after looking at Benmage's insight, and working my own brain on it. I can see that both Gieff and Battle Mage attacked Alex pretty hard on day 1.

I actually see a pretty good argument for Gieff/Battle Mage that can't be ruled out now either.

While I hate to admit Alex is right. Battle Mage is the scummy constant. So Alex gets a pass, at least for today anyway...

Unvote: Vote: Battle Mage

Let's see how this foundation crumbles.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Consequently, Alexhans' desire to see BM lynched is far more consistent than BM's wishy-washy voting patterns. Another good argument for BM over Alex.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 am

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote::D If Alex is scum and i get lynched tomorrow, then i'll be very happy. lol

Makes me wonder if thats what Alex was going for all along? :o
BM
: I would like to see examples of alex trying to link the two of you as a scumpair. Also, would you like to lynch yourself today, if we promise to lynch alex tomorrow if you flip town?

jammer
: I would like to know why you have a town-read on Spyrex, and why you switched from bcc to Cephrir yesterday.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 am

Post by GIEFF »

Zach wrote:I actually see a pretty good argument for Gieff/Battle Mage that can't be ruled out now either.
You mean an argument that we are a scumpair?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Zachrulez »

GIEFF wrote:
Zach wrote:I actually see a pretty good argument for Gieff/Battle Mage that can't be ruled out now either.
You mean an argument that we are a scumpair?
Yeah.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

@Gieff- thats pretty silly. Ive said i think Alex is town. If i was a betting man, thats where my money would be. The main reason i want him dead today, is because he's making the game really unenjoyable for me, and tbh, i think thats more important atm, than winning. There's a chance he is scum, but i wouldnt bet my life on it.

*shrug* I really dont want to see Alex-scum win, so i guess you can lynch him tomorrow. But, tbh, i think there are scummier people out there.

@Zach- Bit of a chance of pace, hombre. As i'm probably dead today, i'll do you guys the courtesy of catching up and responding to everything, so there's no excuses tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure what you're gonna draw from my flip, because im not entirely sure who is scum either.

Apparently you guys missed 1703. :roll:

Final point i'd like to make- i called this from the start. We should have lynched him Day 1, because at least that was a mislynch we could progress from

Will respond to all, promptly.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:Consequently, Alexhans' desire to see BM lynched is far more consistent than BM's wishy-washy voting patterns. Another good argument for BM over Alex.
consistency is not a town-tell. lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:ok... KMD... no, wait... Benmage!!! :shock:

I wholeheartedly welcome GIEFF's change of mind (if that's what it is). But you should see that there's still a reason for it.

He acted pretty sure Camn was scum all along. Then went for me because I was "coaching" and "buddying" Camn. Now that Camn is town. His whole theory falls into pieces.

Anyway... I understand your point. He could've even plotted killing Camn so he had an excuse to not pursue me anymore... But I'm not scum... so... keep guessing...
-----
Zach 1705: At this point... if I don't take things with a bit of humour (just a bit, I'm earnest about you voting him) I'm gonna start cursing at everyone that talks to me... Always remember... You've chosen who to bandwaggon... BM and I were just voting each other.
Oh my good God! :o

Did you actually just analyse someone other than me? lmao

I'm stunned. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:My opinion of the post is that his frustration laced wording of how he was tired of making excuses for you carries a heavy implication that the vote is one of bussing.

So I was curious about what you thought about the fact that Battle Mage seems to be implicating you with his own scummy behavior.
Maybe i missed this, but, how has my behaviour been scummy? :S

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:sigh... I'm not gonna be going back on forth all day long...

anyway... do you want me to comment on your answer?

I don't think he was making excuses about me... I think that he is just trying to convince others that I'm scummy while still pretending that I'm a newb or an idiot so that, if he lynches me, when I flip town he can say... ohh... but he looked scummy...

He is very arrogant... calling me schoolboy, hypocrite, etc, etc... and then trying to be the victim when I call out his bs (my new 2 favourite letters). You may even notice that I've never been as agressive (and maybe disrespectful) as I was in this game. But some people's refusal to cooperate or desire to be disrespectful and condescending really bothered me.
Lmao. I've said this time and time again. But perhaps when i've flipped town, you'll take it seriously:

In future, you need to stop being so tunnel-visioned. Even if you're scum here, it isnt good play. Any half-decent town would see consistency that defies logic as a scumtell. If you're town, you should bear in mind that you've wasted the entirety of the game, chasing me, and still, we havent hit 1 scumbag.

I'd also like to say, that if you are town, please take note of the fact that, i gave you every chance in the world. I've done my absolute best to steer you on the right course. After the game, you can send me a PM thanking me. Sad thing is, you forced us into this situation. And it will presumably result in a town loss.

I do hope you learn from this experience. But my comment earlier stands. If you are in a game, i will not join it. Likewise, i will ask that you don't join games that i am already in.

Ofc, this all assumes you are town. If you are scum, then i guess your play, and even your utter horridness towards us, is excusable, as you are in character as a scumbag. So, if you flip scum, i guess we can be cool.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 am

Post by GIEFF »

What information would we get from an alex lynch? How would this progress the game?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:Actually, I think I'd rather see what you flip, cause DDD insisted that your gloating wasn't a scumtell.
as i intentionally havent weighed in on this yet, i will point out. DDD is right, and you are wrong. Alex's gloating is not a scumtell.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:What information would we get from an alex lynch? How would this progress the game?
when Alex is dead, there is no prospect of a BM-mislynch.
when Alex is dead, BM can go back to scumhunting properly, and not just feel like posting in the thread is completely futile.

If Alex is scum, we lynch Jammer.
If Alex is town, i honestly dont know where we go next. Do you have any ideas?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Zachrulez wrote:Anyway, what do you have to say about the fact that Battle Mage actually had the
gall
to say he thought you were town?
Hahaha...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10