Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

/confirm
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Vote Spy
for saying he won't read the other game and ignoring Porkens' question about a softclaim.

FTR, I'm not caught up. I'm on Page 3 here and haven't seen the other subgames yet, but I intend to.
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Spy, I think I misread something. No idea how I got that, but I thought Porkens had asked you if you softclaimed.

Unvote

Zito, why do you know that DDD has a fakeclaim?

Porkens, I didn't like that Spy wasn't going to read the other subgames. Still don't. They are still part of this game and knowing what happens there can't hurt. Also somehow thought he softclaimed and ignored it when asked about it, but I think I accidently made that up somehow. I wasn't caught up because I only had about 5-10 minutes to get through what I could.

Yos, I agree completely about Mufasa and Zito's reactions to Spy. Both scummy as hell. The strength of your opposition is a little weird too though.

I'm gonna go read the other subgames now.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Tar's game

Pretty sure Pyro is town. Pretty sure Benmage and DDD are telling the truth and would support a vig/subgameswap on either. Budja and Malth are best bets for finding scum. The point they make about Zito not having town's win condition is crap. Look for scum on Pyro's wagon. Anyone wants reasons for anything, ask. Probably better to bold at the very least if you talk to me from another subgame.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Papa Zito wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:Zito, why do you know that DDD has a fakeclaim?
Benmage has one.
Just saw that.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Flava Flave »

SSK's game

Look more at your own game and less at ours/Tar's. Yes, look at all 3 games. Just don't let it distract you from yours. Chenhsi is probably scum because of his anxiousness to start and attempts to lynch a player not in their game. My vote would be on Chenhsi and unlikely to move if I was there.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

25) SpyreX- Probably town. I don't like the alliance suggestion, but it brought up nice reactions, which he was probably aiming for. So I disagree with his play, but I don't find him scummy.
5) Budja-found him scummy reading the other subgame.
27) Zazie-Seemed to be questioning a lot early. Typical of Zazie as town.
28) populartajo-More than likely town.
29) Yosarian2-I think he's scum. Jumped on Spy for the alliance thing hard and then backed off of it saying it was for pressure when he started to take heat.
31) Mufasa-I think he's town. Not a good player, but town.
32) Quagmire-No read on Quag.
33) Porkens-Town. I think I know what he's doing with the sig, and it's pretty cool. (No, I'm not suggesting he's a vig who is breadcrumbing or anything dumb like that)
34) Flava Flave-obvtown
35) SocioPath-Wait, what's the case on this guy?
36) jammer -Scum. He's V/LA, but trying really hard to post. I think he's afraid of looking scummy.

Vote Yos

Also willing to lynch Budja or Jammer.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Flava Flave »

SpyreX wrote:... Willing to lynch a player that hasn't even posted in this game yet but Zazie is AOK?
Misrep. Budja was scummy in another subgame, not scummy for lurking.

Vote Budja
by the way.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Haven't really read up at all, but I'm not scum. I'm not town either. I don't have a NK and am not a threat to anyone. I will go away once my win condition is fulfilled, so when that happens, I'll be gone. It actually benefits town to not waste a lynch on me. Basically, I'm waiting for specific role names to die. I'll still help you guys find scum if you want when I have time. FTR, my Budja suspicion is a legit gut suspicion from the other subgame. I don't know the flavor, so I'm basically skimming for claims to find the role names I'm looking for. Oh and I don't know if they are town or scum.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Flava Flave »

FL, I won, right?

Yeah, you did, I forgot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”