ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos

Which games did you take to form a meta on me?

Vote Count #16

Snape is the sled!!!

Exalt (3) - Sho Minamimoto, Debonair Danny DiPietro, ekiM
ZazieR (2) - itacv2, Raivann
Toro (1) - muzzz
Santos (1) - Toro
Raivann (1) - ZazieR
itacv2 (1) - Santos
Ignore the ''R''
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Exalt »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: We are not going to lynch itacv2 unless someone counterclaims, period. To suggest otherwise represents a huge disconnect from reality.
You might want to figure out what masons are first. There is almost never just one mason unless he is a recruiter... which he didn't claim.

He claimed to be a mason, and said he had a partner. I believe it would be smarter for his partner to also claim so that we have two confirmed townies. Even if one got NK'd, it would only confirm the other one even more. If we have masons then we also have a doc most likely, and I would assume the doc could also focus on one of them at night... thus scum have only a 50/50 shot of NKing them if they chose to take out either one of the confirmed townies.

His partner claiming would be the very best case scenerio for town... since two confirms would dwindle the mafia list down on day 1.

That is assuming he isn't mafia claiming mason right now... and assuming his partner isn't made up. That being said... even if he was mafia claiming mason and another mafia claimed mason as well, them surviving til a late lylo situation would only help town decide that they are both mafia if everyone mass claimed.

If you think about the possible good that it could do compared to the bad... I think it far outweighs the bad and they should claim.
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Exalt »

ZazieR wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:
Oh, and I almost forgot. Deadline is August 13th.
ok... august 13th... and we have players V/LA til the 14th.

MOD:
Can we have an extra couple days extension due to the V/LAs?
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Exalt »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:We are not going to lynch itacv2 unless someone counterclaims, period. To suggest otherwise represents a huge disconnect from reality.
Also, might I add that he said he had a PARTNER. They could confirm each other. If there is no partner, then he is obviously lying and is scum.

I wouldn't expect a CC situation in this case anyway, because he is either lying about having a partner, or he isn't. We wouldn't need a CC... all we need is the partner to also claim.
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Exalt »

ZazieR wrote:Don't want to comment until itacv2 has claimed. But he's not the lynch for today.
He did claim... so we need his partner to confirm it. If his partner that he claimed he had does not confirm, then he is mafia since he was lying.

It is simple stuff here people. Either you get 2 confirmed townies or you get scum.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Raivann »

I believe itacv2's claim and I too think he should name his partner
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 am

Post by ekiM »

Read the setup Exalt. Sheesh.
Alduskkel on page one, post three wrote:
The Setup

Mafia Goons

Masons

Vanilla Townies

Day Start

The Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie PM wrote:You are a
Vanilla Townie
, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

The Game Thread is here. Please confirm in thread.
Mason PM wrote:You are a
Mason
, and have the ability to talk to X at Night. You also know X to be innocent. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote. You win when all the Mafia have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

Mafia Goon PM wrote:You are a
Mafia Goon
, and are a member of the Mafia with Y, another Mafia Goon. You can talk to Y at Night and also kill someone each Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote. You win when all Pro-Town players have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Exalt wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: We are not going to lynch itacv2 unless someone counterclaims, period. To suggest otherwise represents a huge disconnect from reality.
You might want to figure out what masons are first. There is almost never just one mason unless he is a recruiter... which he didn't claim.

He claimed to be a mason, and said he had a partner. I believe it would be smarter for his partner to also claim so that we have two confirmed townies. Even if one got NK'd, it would only confirm the other one even more. If we have masons then we also have a doc most likely, and I would assume the doc could also focus on one of them at night... thus scum have only a 50/50 shot of NKing them if they chose to take out either one of the confirmed townies.

His partner claiming would be the very best case scenerio for town... since two confirms would dwindle the mafia list down on day 1.

That is assuming he isn't mafia claiming mason right now... and assuming his partner isn't made up. That being said... even if he was mafia claiming mason and another mafia claimed mason as well, them surviving til a late lylo situation would only help town decide that they are both mafia if everyone mass claimed.

If you think about the possible good that it could do compared to the bad... I think it far outweighs the bad and they should claim.
You're overthinking this so hard it's not even funny.

Fact: There are a pair of town masons in this game.
Fact: Itacv2 has claimed mason.
...1) Someone counterclaims mason, we lynch Itacv2
.......A) Itacv2 flips scum, yay scum is dead.
.......B) Itacv2 flips town, we lynch whoever counterclaimed the next day, yay scum is dead.
...2) No one counterclaims mason.
.......A) Itacv2's partner claims, we lynch someone besides those two.
.......B) Itacv2's partner doesn't claim, this is dumb and sub-optimum strategy, but we still don't lynch confirmed town Itacv2.

It's a very simple syllogism.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Read the thread guys, the deadline is August 17th. I said so in posts 343 and 372.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Santos »

What is wrong with Itacv2's partner claiming?

ZazieR, from the few games I've played with you you post the same way. Its not only meta that contributes to what I think about you, but your play style.

My behavior in 790 was to win just the same as it is here. However, the longer I live and the fewer players that are around I do try to become more intense in my analysis. So far, it seems as we have some good information to prod with in confirming our masons today. From there we can begin to pick apart Zazie-town or Zazie-scum.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Santos »

Unvote
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
itacv2
itacv2
Townie
itacv2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 am

Post by itacv2 »

TORO is my mason partner.
I will either find a way or make one.
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Exalt »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: You're overthinking this so hard it's not even funny.

Fact: There are a pair of town masons in this game.
Fact: Itacv2 has claimed mason.
...1) Someone counterclaims mason, we lynch Itacv2
.......A) Itacv2 flips scum, yay scum is dead.
.......B) Itacv2 flips town, we lynch whoever counterclaimed the next day, yay scum is dead.
...2) No one counterclaims mason.
.......A) Itacv2's partner claims, we lynch someone besides those two.
.......B) Itacv2's partner doesn't claim, this is dumb and sub-optimum strategy, but we still don't lynch confirmed town Itacv2.

It's a very simple syllogism.
Actually, its my own fault for not reading backup on page 1, because I didn't realize the setup was already given. That's my fault being in so many games and not paying attention.... blah

ok, I see what you are saying now since the setup is already there for us... no speculation needed

... and fuck itacv.... I just read your last post...

Well TBH I sort of suspected Toro would be your partner due to him being V/LA til the 14th and no one saying anything....

I just fucked up pretty bad by not paying attention to the original setup....
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post 230 - I do NOT like this Raivann post. It screams of a shameless bandwagon.

Post 231 - Tunnel vision is not a good quality, Toro.

Post 233 - Very wishy-washy Raivann, that's not good.

Post 236 - Bad reasoning. I think that Raivann is scum.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post 239 - This screams of inattentive townie.

Post 240 - English isn't your first language? I take back my comment earlier about using proper English. My apologies. Either way, I get a scum read from this post. I'm not exactly sure why, and I can't put my finger on it, but I do.

Post 250 - I really don't like your narrow-mindedness.

Post 261 - WTF? I don't follow.

Post 262 - Thank you, captain obvious.

Post 263 - Slapping trout ftw.

Post 264 - I agree with ekiM that itacv is inexperienced scum. I also believe that Raivann is the partner.

Post 279 - Good point.

Post 281 - I don't like Santos's meta logic here. It just sounds off.

Post 283 - This sounds like Santos is trying to get people to back him up so that he doesn't stick out as much. This is suspicious (but I've seen Santos act really scummy as town.)

Post 288 - I don't recall muzzz ever calling DDD town.

Post 309 - ZazieR again brings up a really good point.

Post 314 - FAIL. Never quit voting a suspect because the majority is not with you.

Post 328 - That's not really a fair call to make.

Ugh, I shouldn't be doing this while I'm tired, but I've put this off for too long. Sorry for making you wait on me.

Post 354 - I don't find ZazieR all that scummy . . . and the fact that one of my top suspects is voting him makes him look even better.

Post 358 - Pointless post.

Post 362 - This screams shameless bandwagon. I don't like, but I don't think Santos is neccessarily scum because of it.

Post 373 - I disagree. His posts before he went inactive were protown.

Post 374 - I admit, I laughed. And I agree.

Two more pages!

Post 375 - Wow. That's all. :lol:

Post 378 - You didn't tell us to lynch him . . . but you justified his lynch, regardless of his alignment. Justifying a townie lynch is NOT good play.

Post 379 - WTF? This sounds like rolefishing to be honest (as evidenced by the fact that he didn't give a partner.)

Post 383 - We need a partner claim, not a mason counterclaim imo. If a partner comes out, then masons should counterclaim. If a partner does not come out, we lynch itacv.

Post 388 - His reluctance to out his partner screams of rolefishing.

Post 394 - Why is that not neccessarily true?

Post 395 - My thoughts exactly.

Post 396 - No, I like my idea better.

LAST PAGE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I skimmed, I admit, if there's anything important I will read it. itacv outed Toro as his mason partner. I was ready to write a fairly aggressive post as to how itacv was rolefishing to get the masons to claim which was evidenced by him not outing his partner.

Because the mason claim is uncc'd, I will believe it. Therefore,
Vote: Raivann
. He's my second top suspect for various things I pointed out in my notes.[/b]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

Exalt wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Don't want to comment until itacv2 has claimed. But he's not the lynch for today.
He did claim... so we need his partner to confirm it. If his partner that he claimed he had does not confirm, then he is mafia since he was lying.

It is simple stuff here people. Either you get 2 confirmed townies or you get scum.
The reason why I wanted itacv2 to claim his partner is because you could see from past posts that the only possible partner for itacv2 is Toro.
All other player slots had stated that they thought something itacv2 had said was scummy.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 am

Post by ZazieR »

Raivann

Have you already looked at my response to your accusations against me?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

And this as well,
Raivann

This as well, please.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

Santos wrote:ZazieR, from the few games I've played with you you post the same way. Its not only meta that contributes to what I think about you, but your play style.
Unless you have played more games with me than I remember, this is false.
I remember four games, Choose Carefully, Past Ages, Mini 790 and this one.
Choose Carefully doesn't show the way I play now. I replaced into Past Ages during the Mime day. Due to that post restriction, I couldn't play like I normally do.
So it only leaves Mini 790, which wasn't finished yet when you made this statement.
So I'm not buying this meta argument.
Santos wrote:My behavior in 790 was to win just the same as it is here. However, the longer I live and the fewer players that are around I do try to become more intense in my analysis. So far, it seems as we have some good information to prod with in confirming our masons today. From there we can begin to pick apart Zazie-town or Zazie-scum.
Can you give some of your recent finished town games?
Ignore the ''R''
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:43 am

Post by ekiM »

Exalt wrote:Yeah probably... except Meta game me and find out if its a true scum tell. I promised the analysis in 3 seperate games. I got the little "vote exalt because he didn't follow through right away" thing as well from them.

One game I was a townie, the other game I was a cop. Go ahead and meta.

If you don't meta, I would assume you are too lazy to even try or care, OR you are scum for voting me based on an analysis post that I didn't bring up yet. That isn't a scum tell, sorry.
I just got called lazy by someone who has been promising a case for two weeks. Laugh.

You apparently have lots of time to devote to other games, but not this one. Why?

It's been two weeks since you were voting for someone, two weeks since you went on record with your suspicions, two weeks since you put any effort at all into scumhunting or analysis. That's unacceptably anti-town, and it is scummy.
Exalt wrote:But keep "pressure" voting me if you like, because frankly I don't give a shit right now. I'll do things on my own time when I feel like doing them. If you don't agree go ahead and lynch me, but if you are town I would say its the wrong thing to do.
If you don't want to play then replace out. If you want to keep playing without contributing then that's a strong scum tell.
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Unvote; Vote raivann

The odds we, the town, will win, just went down largely. I wish he didn't claim his partner. Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread. This assumes neither mason is lynched, but that is fine.

Anyway, the raivann vote should have been long coming as he has been the most meh player all game. Little analysis, very few notes, I conclude that he is so bland it's scummy.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Santos »

How many times are you going to ask for something you can get yourself?

Strawman? Am I going crazy or is this becoming enormously circular?

As far as the meta I was talking about you and in this game I remember skywalker mafia the most.

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread.
How could a breadcrumb be both super cryptic and obvious? I don't follow.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 am

Post by ekiM »

He could've multiplied two very large prime numbers together then told Toro in private what they were. Then when it came time for someone to claim, if they could supply the prime numbers we'd know they were telling the truth. If they couldn't, they'd be lying.

Or any other form of trapdoor cryptography...
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Santos »

**** it.
Unvote?

Vote: ZazieR
for tunneling. You know you're letting me distract you way too much; enough for you to
trrryyy
and find the simplest thing to pin me as scum and its not gonna be the meta, girl. No way, no how.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”