Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SpyreX wrote: KMD I could also get behind for the same thing but he doesn't have this amazing habit of showing up when called upon.
You rang?

Seriously though, I just got home from work a little while ago and am catching up in games. Just caught this on a quick scan and had to say somthing. :P
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

GIEFF wrote: THANK YOU YAW AND VI!!!!
Better hope Vi isn't a dayvig. :lol:

Vi, are you?
GIEFF wrote:
vote Sensfan
What did you do in the 6 minutes between this post and the one before it?
Benmage wrote:
BYAHH
Go Vi!
lol best Chapelle's Show ever.
GIEFF wrote: And wouldn't scum also try to
keep
my mislynch viable by, just as an example, saying that I should have been nightkilled if I were town?
How would saying you should have been NK'd keep you as a viable lynch?
Battle Mage wrote: But, you see, nobody really saw you as lynchable until today. Your argument will only kick in from tonight onwards, and ours is valid NOW.
I saw him (GIEFF) as lynchable on Day 1.
alexhans wrote:KMD (When he comes back): I take that you think now that it's BM+Alex+GIEFF?
Possibly. Zach and Jammer are possible too.
alexhans wrote:I see that he wrote that 4 of 6 players were scum. I thought I was practically the only one who thought about 4 scum.
25% of 16 players is 4 scum, right? And without power roles, 3 scum would make the game town-heavy.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 am

Post by SensFan »

To KMD, Alex, and whoever else it may concern.

There are 3 Scum. That's it, that's all. There is a slight chance there is 2 Scum. There is no chance that there are 4 Scum. None. Zero. Nada.

Town win rate, based on number of Scum:

0 Scum: 1.000
1 Scum: 0.6817
2 Scum: 0.4301
3 Scum: 0.2452
4 Scum: 0.1218
5 Scum: 0.0497
6 Scum: 0.0149
7 Scum: 0.0025
8 Scum: 0.0000
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Vi found Scum in DDD.
...i started this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

No vote SF...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Ok, I leave for my trip later today, and I won't be back until Wednesday.

At that point I'll be kicking back with my week off of work. Expect reduced posting in that timeframe.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 am

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote:Also, i'd like to direct your attention to my game - Mean Mod LoveFest, in the Theme Park. Where Kairyuu has just flipped scum.

THAT is why i couldnt cite the meta until now. And THAT is why i felt that Kairyuu, and hence, BCC, were very unlikely to be scum.
So you knew Kai remained active as scum in that game, and so figured that replacing out of this game was a towntell?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Also, i'd like to direct your attention to my game - Mean Mod LoveFest, in the Theme Park. Where Kairyuu has just flipped scum.

THAT is why i couldnt cite the meta until now. And THAT is why i felt that Kairyuu, and hence, BCC, were very unlikely to be scum.
So you knew Kai remained active as scum in that game, and so figured that replacing out of this game was a towntell?
Exactly. It isnt foolproof logic, but as i acknowledged the day after the Cephrir lynch, i was feeling adamant in the face of your opposition that my read was right. Especially after the same thing happened with Mastin earlier. Not only was he active as scum in that game, he was active in what seemed like a virtually unwinnable scenario after Day 1. I dont see him getting replaced out of here as scum. He seems to relish a challenge, and speaking to him recently, he evidently has a preference for playing as scum, over town.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 am

Post by GIEFF »

And your opposition was making me more adamant as well, especially because you couldn't give your bcc/Kai read, and because you kept misinterpreting my argument.

I understand your reasoning now, and can see how it would make sense from a townie's perspective. I still don't like the fact that you tried to defend yourself with your absence from the wagon, or that you kept trying to claim I was on your side of the meta-analysis, but the "magical meta" argument is laid to rest as far as I am concerned.

Sorry to repeat myself again BM, but while you're here: were you aware of your heavy usage of "honestly" already, or did you have to iso-read yourself to check?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:And your opposition was making me more adamant as well, especially because you couldn't give your bcc/Kai read, and because you kept misinterpreting my argument.

I understand your reasoning now, and can see how it would make sense from a townie's perspective. I still don't like the fact that you tried to defend yourself with your absence from the wagon, or that you kept trying to claim I was on your side of the meta-analysis, but the "magical meta" argument is laid to rest as far as I am concerned.

Sorry to repeat myself again BM, but while you're here: were you aware of your heavy usage of "honestly" already, or did you have to iso-read yourself to check?
right... :roll:

And you've asked me this twice already, and i've answered twice. I iso-read (well, skimmed lol) my posts.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:49 am

Post by GIEFF »

Fair enough BM. Another question, though - were you already aware of your usage of the word? Or did you iso-read?

Sorry, can't believe I missed it twice. I was way drunk when I read your 303, and missed that part of it. I should go back and read that page again...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

SpyreX wrote:The nature of his lurking is the issue at hand. He's here. He's choosing not to play. He's came out and OMGUS'd me based on moon logic.
Bullshit, just because I don't produce the spew that so many in this game have doesn't mean I've not been playing. And your attempts to push for my lynch based on playstyle grounds or Ben's unspecified meta arguments are incredibly poor and a little insulting as well. You don't think I consider these things when I'm starting a new game?

Also lulz @ Sens, the irony cake is delicious.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Battle Mage (3): alexhans, Zachrulez, Kmd4390
Debonair Danny DiPietro (3): Benmage, Vi, SpyreX
GIEFF (1): Battle Mage
SensFan (1): GIEFF
SpyreX (1): Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting: SensFan, jammer

6 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 am

Post by SensFan »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
SpyreX wrote:The nature of his lurking is the issue at hand. He's here. He's choosing not to play. He's came out and OMGUS'd me based on moon logic.
Bullshit, just because I don't produce the spew that so many in this game have doesn't mean I've not been playing. And your attempts to push for my lynch based on playstyle grounds or Ben's unspecified meta arguments are incredibly poor and a little insulting as well. You don't think I consider these things when I'm starting a new game?

Which irony?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

SF why aren't you voting anyone...you said Vi found scum...
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

There is a continent between "producing spew" and "not lurking".

I'm not suggesting the former. I am accusing you of being on the lurking side of the latter.

Lurking is not a justifiable "playstyle". You're obviously watching the game fairly regularly and choosing not to participate in it.

As an aside: I am definitely not trying to be personally insulting. Thats not my mantra. This is simply a function of your play THIS game.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 am

SensFan wrote:

Which irony?
The only case that's been made against me is "oh nos Danny is lurking", you come in and say I'm scum with no new reasons so I have to assume that's your primary reason. Except you've done mostly the same thing (yes I know you had V/LA for some of the time) which makes that argument hilariously dubious coming from you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: As an aside: I am definitely not trying to be personally insulting. Thats not my mantra. This is simply a function of your play THIS game.
Bullshit...DDD you are useless this game. You might be more useless than Cephrir was.

Let's see. Your vote is on SpryeX do you think he's scum? If yes, are you going to try and get others to vote him? Are you going to do any scumhunting this game?

Why would town be useless? Doesn't make sense to me...scum being useless makes perfect sense.
More DDD votes
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:51 am

Post by SensFan »

SensFan wrote:

Which irony?
The only case that's been made against me is "oh nos Danny is lurking", you come in and say I'm scum with no new reasons so I have to assume that's your primary reason. Except you've done mostly the same thing (yes I know you had V/LA for some of the time) which makes that argument hilariously dubious coming from you.
Except, you know, I haven't lurked at all this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Benmage »

SF, why haven't you voted anyone? What are you waiting for? Whose scummiest for you?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 am

Post by SensFan »

Benmage wrote:SF, why haven't you voted anyone? What are you waiting for? Whose scummiest for you?
DDD is scummiest.

Why are you rushing me to vote?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Benmage wrote:SF, why haven't you voted anyone? What are you waiting for? Whose scummiest for you?
DDD is scummiest.

Why are you rushing me to vote?
I'm curious why are withholding the vote...even if you did vote he'd only be at L-2. You said he was scummiest. You didn't vote him, why not?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 am

Ben, you think maybe if I throw a small fit and self-vote maybe you clowns would see reason?

Sens, I have more posts than you over days two and three and half the people here seem to think I'm the worst lurker of all-time, you fo the math.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 am

Post by SensFan »

This game started a month ago.

14 of your 35 posts have come in the past week, when you've been suspected.
---That's 40%
15 of the 80 pages have come in that same week
---That's 18%

You're a lurker.

-------

To illustrate the difference between me and you:

You don't post at all, but show up right whenever your name is mentioned.
I post frequently for most of the game, but have been gone for a week or so, despite the fact several people asked me to contribute.

You're a lurker.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Ben, you think maybe if I throw a small fit and self-vote maybe you clowns would see reason?

Sens, I have more posts than you over days two and three and half the people here seem to think I'm the worst lurker of all-time, you fo the math.
Comparing yourself to SF's to prove you aren't a lurker is comical.. That woulda been bcc tell cephrir he wasn't a lurker.

Again imagine everyone let these people lead this day's direction:
DDD
SpryeX
KmD
SF
jammer

one month later.....1 page.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”