Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I fail to see the problem with having the masons claimed. It's far better than losing one to a NK before they can confirm each other. At this point I'd be fine with an Exalt lynch, but going back to my previous preference I'd be even happier with a Raivann lynch.

Unvote; Vote: Raivann

Vote Count #17

Bees.

Raivann (4) - ZazieR, ConfidAnon, Sho Minamimoto, Debonair Danny DiPietro
ZazieR (3) - itacv2, Raivann, Santos
Exalt (1) - ekiM
Toro (1) - muzzz
Santos (1) - Toro
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Exalt »

Do not quicklynch this guy. Let us have our deadline.
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Exalt »

Ok. Here is my large wall post that I promised. I did a lot of rereading while eating a tasty big mac and fries along with a smoke afterword.

Anyway, for the most part zazier has looked town to me. Once everyone gained any type of suspicion on her however, she shut up and has disappeared. That worries me and makes me less than eager to defend her at all. Raivann doesn't seem like scum to me either. I think all the votes are misplaced.

This isn't going to be a great case, because I couldn't find damning evidence on anyone, but this is what I came up with after the reread.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Santos wrote:It was DDD that wanted Exalt to comment on policy lynches...so DDD, what do you think of Exalt's response?
He's doing his best to support a possible policy lynch of Sho without using the words "policy lynch" which is more than a little peculiar. Furthermore, I find it a bit odd that's he so willing to simply concede defeat and admit that there's no possible way he can get a read on him.

Anyways, Raivann is scum. We should all vote for her.

Ok, so this was the first post by DDD where he tried to bully lynch Raivann. He led the charge using meta as his reasoning to vote really. This was proven false later by multiple players, but the point remains to be looked at. This should be noted as the FIRST time DDD tried to bully quicklynch a player.

Santos wrote:
Unvote?

Vote: Raivann

I want to know moar.
Santos jumps on it fast. He has jumped on every DDD lynch as well. Something to be noted if DDD ever flips scum.
Raivann wrote:
So sorry, townie here and I'm a dude, Danny
Raivann claims townie.
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Santos wrote:It was DDD that wanted Exalt to comment on policy lynches...so DDD, what do you think of Exalt's response?
He's doing his best to support a possible policy lynch of Sho without using the words "policy lynch" which is more than a little peculiar. Furthermore, I find it a bit odd that's he so willing to simply concede defeat and admit that there's no possible way he can get a read on him.

...!
You were able to so elegantly describe my thoughts on Exalt. I am not bad at English. In fact, it is one of my better subjects, but I just couldn't word it. Thanks DDD.

In return, I will progress to hear your reasoning on this.
Unvote; vote raivann
Sho jumps on the raivann wagon without explanation. Something to be noted.

ZazieR wrote:
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Anyways, Raivann is scum. We should all vote for him.

No. This is follow the sheep and especially in this set-up is this scummy. State your reasons for suggesting this, DDD.
Zazier is the only one to actually defend raivann at this point. She points out the obvious bully quicklynch going on.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: Reasons for voting Raivann:

1) Meta - I was working on a pet project of mine and compiling data from a recently completed Newbie game Raivann was involved in. In the first five pages he had nearly thirty posts and accounted for almost thirty percent of all game posts, he was a vanilla townie. So far in this game he has a total of six posts over a similar time span. And it's not as if this was an ineffective strategy, town won the game and Raivann was NKed N3. So why such a substantial change in style unless there's a change in role?

2) Vote on Exalt - It's a terrible vote and he jumps on someone else's bad logic to place it. It's a good vote for scum because Exalt has foot in mouth disease which means it's easy to sustain with an adequate chance of securing a mislynch.

3) Response to my vote - There are certain behaviors that might've persuaded me that he's town, I didn't see any of them. His asking if I was "certain" didn't help his case either in my eyes.
1. This was proven as a stupid reason to quicklynch someone.

2. Yes it was a bad vote, but even I don't want to lynch Raivann simply for that.

3. Terrible reason and completely grasping for straws

ekiM wrote:
Mod: Thanks.

Raivann: I've looked at that other game DDD mentioned and you got stuck into playing
far
more quickly there. Do some of the following:
  • Ask questions
  • Look for scumtells
  • Put pressure on people
  • Voice your suspicions
So far all you have done is voice suspicion of Exalt.
So, do you always coach your scum buddies this blatantly ekiM?
DDD claiming Ekim is coaching Raivann, something to take note of. DDD pushing hard for Raivann to get lynched.

Raivann wrote:
muzzz wrote:I wouldn't say Exalt has foot-in-mouth disease, but his temper-flares do make him a cheap target.

@Raivann: linkies to completed games, please.
I've completed 2 newbie games, I don't know how to put in links though

unvote,Vote: Debonair Danny DiPietro

I originally didn't mind his vote on me. We could see voting patterns and such.
Now he's trying to get me lynched because he sees me as an easy target.

I'm thinking scumteam is DDD/Toro.[/url]
I agree with the bolden statement. DDD CLEARLY sees raivann as an easy target, and continues to go for anyone that could be considered an easy target. He is hoping for a quicklynch on anyone he thinks has a chance of getting it.

ekiM wrote:No, DDD, can't say that I do.

itacv2 suggests DDD is scum going for the easy target of Raivann, but says we might want to lynch Raivann to test this. This looks like a clumsy attempt to set up a chain of mislynches.

unvote; vote itacv2
Itacv is a confirmed townie at this point, so this analysis was wrong. I think you should reevaluate and possibly think about agreeing with Itacv now.

Toro wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
DDD wrote:Reasons for voting Raivann:

1) Meta - I was working on a pet project of mine and compiling data from a recently completed Newbie game Raivann was involved in. In the first five pages he had nearly thirty posts and accounted for almost thirty percent of all game posts, he was a vanilla townie. So far in this game he has a total of six posts over a similar time span. And it's not as if this was an ineffective strategy, town won the game and Raivann was NKed N3. So why such a substantial change in style unless there's a change in role?

2) Vote on Exalt - It's a terrible vote and he jumps on someone else's bad logic to place it. It's a good vote for scum because Exalt has foot in mouth disease which means it's easy to sustain with an adequate chance of securing a mislynch.

3) Response to my vote - There are certain behaviors that might've persuaded me that he's town, I didn't see any of them. His asking if I was "certain" didn't help his case either in my eyes.
Weak case.
Meta argument isn't valid. Reason 3 wasn't present yet when voted. Leaving only #2. Yet, he made already one post after ekiM complained about Raivann's vote. He had no comment. In his next post, he votes.
So three questions:
-When did you check his meta?
-Why did you check his meta?
-Why didn't you comment on Raivann's vote earlier?

I'm also interested in hearing why you voted without giving your reasons and asking others to vote with you.
I agree with ZazieR here, there's no real evidence here why we should all try to lynch Raivann. People, I'm telling you, DDD is scum, he should be the one hanging by the end of the day.
I agree with you CONFIRMED townie toro. It was a weak case, and also... none of these questions were ever answered by DDD. NEVER. Read back up on the thread. DDD IGNORES every single question that comes his way, and you guys have backed down and let him get away with it. DDD will not answer questions regarding any lynches.

Toro wrote:A:) He's been ultra defensive and ultra aggresive so far this game.
B:) He's started a bandwagon on Raivann with no concrete evidence on why we should lynch him.
C:) I'm gettin' that scummy feeling from him.
A) I agree B) I agree C) I agree

FROM THIS POINT.....................................................

I go on to explain my stance on sho... DDD continues on Raivann... I state that meta can't really be used, but you can use scummy things he said in game and create at least a weak case pretty easily

Raivann then says:
Raivann wrote: I am getting townie vibes off Exalt & ekiM

And I'd rather not lynch DDD yet, my suspect list is too high still.
This is after his vote on me for trying too hard to "look" townie, and then his later explanation of it being a "hunch".

I find this interesting that his hunch goes from me being scum and trying too hard to "look" townie and then his hunch switching to me being townie with one other person, and then his list being really high for suspect scum. That is a complete 180. That being said, I still don't think he is a good lynch basically because of what DDD has done. I think DDD is our scum #1.

Continuing on
: At this time I get asked why I wasn't voting. At this point, I wasn't paying much attention to the game (and continued to not pay attention really until recently with the reread I just did to build THIS analysis), and so naturally I said my thoughts.
Exalt wrote:
ekiM wrote:Exalt, why are you not voting? Who are your suspects right now?
I'm building a case right now. You'll know my suspects soon enough :)

I refuse to vote until I can build a case on someone. Even if it is a weak one, I will end up building some type of case before I vote. Thanks.
I never gave a time period, but I did say I would build a case before I vote. I don't like to just jump bandwagons and switch votes nonstop.
Raivann wrote:FrankiePeanuts was criticized for making more analysis than suspicions and not wanting to ruffle feathers, then Zazie replaces him and goes overboard with questions and says 'noted' alot. Not much but it's more than I have on DDD

unvote, Vote: Zazie

P.S. I know I've been moving my vote around alot. I'm not doing it to be anti town or anything, just voting who I'm most suspicious of at the moment.
This is the following post. Notice the PS. That is what I try to avoid doing.
Exalt wrote:
ekiM wrote:Anyway, this is beating a dead horse. Looking forward to those cases!
I'm not. It takes hours to do one properly, and I have to do one for 5 games lol. I have tomorrow off, so I might just stay up tonight and spend far too long in mafia forums doing them. Don't worry, I'll have a case on someone soon though. I just like to make large ones compared to making small cases throughout the game.
oh yes, here again is me stating the truth... minus staying up late doing any type of reread or a case... frankly I'm a lazy player in this game
Toro wrote:
muzzz wrote:Boredom, mostly. I'm in two games that have been dominated for a large part by Sho vs. Exalt. In both those games I found that discussion very uninteresting. Plus I joined a Bird 7P game that's more active than I had anticipated.

But typing that out made me realize that if I want some interesting discussion I might as well get it myself.

Vote: Toro

For tunneling on DDD.

And while we're on the topic of my suspect list, I'm putting Santos back on. His continued argument against Zazie is beginning to smell of stretching.
I'm telling you DDD's scum, how can you people not see it?!
Muzzz also defending DDD for no reason. Confirmed townie Toro wondering why people are doing this. Take note.

Raivann wrote:on second thought I'm with Toro, I wanna lynch DDD
unvote, Vote:Debonair Danny Dipietro
Raivann vote switching once again...... This is why I don't vote until I have a case. This shit is scummy as fuck to flip flop so much.

Raivann wrote:Toro seems pretty confident, DDD has lurked recently and he doesn't even take into account my explanation of why my early post count was low.
I'll check out 177 & 179 now.
cheers mate
Raivann explains his vote, but it IS a weak reason. Do some scum hunting yourself mr lazy ass raivann.

Toro wrote:
muzzz wrote:
itacv2 wrote:Honestly i havent been reading the whole thread.
Now
there
's your problem...

@Toro: mostly because you lack arguments. Seriously, DDD has got more on Raivann than you do on him.

And regardless of that, tunneling is always bad. Especially if there's more than one scumbag left.
I feel more then confident that my arguments are strong enough for us to go ahead and lynch DDD. What makes you say that DDD is town muzzz?

Vote Count #10

I had all these great ideas for flavor but then I forgot them. No joke.

itacv2 (3) - ekiM, ZazieR, Sho Minamimoto
Debonair Danny DiPietro (3) - Toro, itacv2, Raivann
Santos (1) - Kise
Raivann (1) - Debonair Danny DiPietro
Toro (1) - muzzz
Notice the questions posed to Muzzz. Muzzz never answers them. Lets examine what his response was:

muzzz wrote:@Toro: Frankie wasn't talking about DDD. Hence, I wasn't talking about DDD. This is the third time we're going over this. You're starting to get on my nerves.

Why are you so fixated on DDD? And why do you want
my
statement to be about DDD so badly?
Instead of answering the question, he poses questions back. That is scummy behavior right there.... and blatant defense of DDD. If DDD flips scum, take note of this.

One more thing to show him blatantly NOT answering questions:
Toro wrote:
muzzz wrote:
The rest of your questions aren't worth answering. So I'm not dodging anything.
HA!

Good one there muzzz.
That sure is a good one Toro. I find is strangely suspicious that Muzzz will not answer questions... don't the rest of you town? Muzzz could quite possibly be a partner to DDD.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I've got to say that Toro's case is the absolute worst that's ever been presented against me. It's so bad he's got to be town because as mindlessly as he's pushing it he'd experience way too much blowback as scum if he actually got his lynch. However, his confidence seems like a perfect place for scum to hide behind and while I believe Raivann is that scum, I'm willing to pressure itacv2 to see if it's him as well/instead.

Unvote

Vote: itacv2
This is the SECOND time DDD switches and goes for our confirmed townie Itacv. He claims it is for pressure. Lets see what happens later....

Santos wrote: However, I now feel it appropriate to say that itacv2 is being bullied into a lynch. This is the impression I am getting when it was clearly DDD bullying Raivann to a lynch earlier So what? There are now repercussions for what DDD did? What's the deal?

Santos defending DDD again. Take note.

ZazieR wrote:
Toro wrote:
muzzz wrote:@Toro: Frankie wasn't talking about DDD. Hence, I wasn't talking about DDD. This is the third time we're going over this. You're starting to get on my nerves.
Then who were you referring to?
Why are you so fixated on DDD? And why do you want
my
statement to be about DDD so badly?
Why you dodging the question?

Why are you ignoring the questions?
Good question zazier. Why was muzzz dodging questions? He refuses to answer, just as DDD refused to answer questions about Raivann. Those two are definitely buddies.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Too many people missing which means the same people are arguing the same thing in the same circles.
This was DDD's answer to remove suspicion. He tried to misdirect the suspicion onto the lurkers at this point, since him and muzzz were gaining quite a bit of it. This is when everyone gave up on DDD and muzzz and transfered it over to Itavc.

ZazieR wrote:And with that said, Exalt, what''s your reason for not voting somebody?
I gave reasons as above. Lurking from not paying attention to the game, and from not building the large case I said I would build. Here it is, even if it isn't a very good case at the moment.

Toro wrote:
Santos wrote:
Ekim wrote:I've had a bad feeling about Santos. He hasn't made a real vote all game as far as I can see. He followed DDD onto Raivann, said he liked the logic, then did a 180. Later he voted Kise for inactiveness and later unvoted. Why no real votes? What are his real suspicions?
I already explained why I messed up about the DDD votes on Raivann. When Kise looked like a lost cause, no support to get him in the thread, I unvoted. At this point in the game I wouldn't have a problem lynching ZazieR because
1) She is scum hunting almost too hard for her own good
2) Her play is incredibly null-tell

However, itacv2's defenses are rather crap.

Unvote?

Vote: itacv2

Lets do this.
What's wrong with scum hunting too hard? And being a null-tell in this game might be beneficial, and if you read the game rules (do it) you can see why. And isn't that vote you placed on Kise supposed to be the support to get him back in the thread?

Vote: Santos
Toro voting Santos, who was an obvious bandwagoner following DDD once AGAIN. Santos always seems to follow DDD's vote as you can see. I can't wait to see santos unvote zazier and vote Raivann now that he sees DDD do it.

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Thanks Mr. Mod. I think others should join me in voting for Exalt until he actually contributes.
This is the 3rd time DDD does a bully quicklynch appeal to the masses. He voted me because of my "case" that wasn't here. He always goes for the easy targets because he saw me lurking. THREE times hes done this. THREE TIMES. He is scum. I am positive of that.

Anyway,

The guy is clearly scum. He doesn't build cases, yet he bandwagons and/or tries to get everyone to follow him like sheep to bandwagon "easy" targets. He refuses to answer any and all questions posed to him in the entire game really, as does muzzz who I believe is his partner (along with santos as a possibility).

I encourage everyone to unvote raivann since it seems to have to foothold beside him generally being a lurker. A DDD lynch has far more information to be gained from it, along with him just being overall scummy as fuck.

Thanks. Here is your case.

Oh and one more thing....

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I fail to see the problem with having the masons claimed. It's far better than losing one to a NK before they can confirm each other.
At this point I'd be fine with an Exalt lynch
, but going back to my previous preference I'd be even happier with a Raivann lynch.
How can you say this if......

Unvote; Vote: Exalt

Till we get the promised analysis

:)

Do you think I am scummy DDD? If so, why? You said you voted me to get a case, and even tried to get me bandwagoned for simply not having done it yet.

1). DDD has REPEATEDLY gone after the perceived easy targets

2). DDD has tried to get THREE seperate players quicklynched. You newbs actually follow him too like sheep. He NEVER gives a case or good reasons, yet he isn't considered suspicious for saying "VOTE HIM, TRUST ME, SHUT UP, YOU ARE SCUM IF YOU DON'T" on day 1.

3). He is now bandwagoning.

4). He refuses to answer any and all questions posed to him.

5). He has two specific players who follow him and defend him no matter what he does in Muzzz and Santos.

6). If he is attacked he gets extremely defensive and arrogant. He does not use logic, but he will trashtalk anyone who mentions his name (that is if he doesn't ignore them completely by not answering any questions).

Need I go on? Get him out of here.

VOTE: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread.
How could a breadcrumb be both super cryptic and obvious? I don't follow.
Hm... if I said this is a hint:

Can anyone figure that out?

Probably not. I would give the solution to my partner, and there is the precaution necessary for a game win.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sho Minamimoto wrote:Hm... if I said this is a hint:

Probably not. I would give the solution to my partner, and there is the precaution necessary for a game win.
Alright, I get the concept, I've seen it before in another game and didn't make the connection.
ekiM wrote:No, DDD, can't say that I do.

itacv2 suggests DDD is scum going for the easy target of Raivann, but says we might want to lynch Raivann to test this. This looks like a clumsy attempt to set up a chain of mislynches.

unvote; vote itacv2
This was post 147.
Exalt
, how on earth was itacv a confirmed townie on page 6?

For reference, the mason claim did not occur until Post 379 on page 16.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 am

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread.
How could a breadcrumb be both super cryptic and obvious? I don't follow.
Hm... if I said this is a hint:

Does your given number actually work?

I'll refute Exalt's case laughable case tonight when I have more time.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Raivann »

damn I got some votes on me. But why me I was the one who was right about itacv2 being town?

How bout we lynch someone on itacv2's wagon like,

DDD or Zazier
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Raivann »

unvote, Vote:Debonair Danny DiPietro
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Exalt »

ConfidAnon wrote: This was post 147.
Exalt
, how on earth was itacv a confirmed townie on page 6?

For reference, the mason claim did not occur until Post 379 on page 16.
Because I did the reread AFTER the mason claims... meaning they are now confirmed without a CC. I never said he was confirmed back then.. but doing a reread NOW when they are considered CONFIRMED gives me the opportunity to look back and say "hey this person is confirmed now" and we can change our mind about a few posts.
Exalt
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Exalt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Exalt »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: Does your given number actually work?

I'll refute Exalt's case laughable case tonight when I have more time.

Laughable yet you don't have the ability all game to make a case yourself? Interesting that you made 3 bandwagon attempts on 3 seperate players, and yet you haven't been able to make a case once that was worth its weight.

Try checking your arrogant bad play at the door scum, because it sure won't help you now. I can go toe to toe with you all day until you get lynched, because you are scummy as fuck.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Exalt wrote:Because I did the reread AFTER the mason claims... meaning they are now confirmed without a CC. I never said he was confirmed back then.. but doing a reread NOW when they are considered CONFIRMED gives me the opportunity to look back and say "hey this person is confirmed now" and we can change our mind about a few posts.
So your saying that the reasons for voting itacv before he claimed mason weren't valid? If they weren't, the vote is suspicious. If they are, there's nothing wrong with it because it was made before we had the information that we do now.
Exalt wrote:Try checking your arrogant bad play at the door scum, because it sure won't help you now. I can go toe to toe with you all day until you get lynched, because you are scummy as fuck.
Them's fightin' words.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Raivann »

@ConfidAnon- What's your opinion on Exalt's case on DDD?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Exalt makes some good points about DDD going after the easy targets. However, I'm not going to change my vote until DDD responds to Exalt's case. I will then see which of you deserve my vote more.

IMO, 436 seems like your looking for any way out of being lynched. I read it as scummy.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Raivann »

No, I'm just suspicious of everyone on my wagon.

Why would I want to get lynched?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Raivann wrote:No, I'm just suspicious of everyone on my wagon.

Why would I want to get lynched?
I didn't phrase my point correctly. Diverting attention from yourself is a nulltell . . . but to me your post sounded like slightly defeatest scum pulling a last ditch attempt to derail the wagon.

Obviously this can't be argued, as it's my personal gut feeling, and it's not conlusive evidence, but that's my personal interpretation of the post.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Raivann »

I might seem scummy and been playing subpar to this point,but I really think there was scum on that itacv2 wagon.

A better lynch for today is someone who has been on both mine and itacv2's wagon.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Exalt wrote:This isn't going to be a great case, because I couldn't find damning evidence on anyone, but this is what I came up with after the reread.
Exalt wrote:
Need I go on? Get him [Danny] out of here.
Exalt wrote: Try checking your arrogant bad play at the door
scum
So Exalt’s case isn’t great or even damning, but I’m apparently obv-scum. I’m not going to bother with his quoted section because to go quote for quote would fill a wall no one would actually read. I’ll break down his “points”.
1). DDD has REPEATEDLY gone after the perceived easy targets
I’ve gone after Raivann who four people are currently voting for his scummy behavior. I went after itacv2 who was clearly playing “follow Toro” before we knew both of them were masons and I cast a pressure vote on you for your lack of contributions. Frankly, I would make all my votes again. Easy or not they were the right votes at the right times.
2). DDD has tried to get THREE seperate players quicklynched. You newbs actually follow him too like sheep. He NEVER gives a case or good reasons, yet he isn't considered suspicious for saying "VOTE HIM, TRUST ME, SHUT UP, YOU ARE SCUM IF YOU DON'T" on day 1.

This has several slanderous distortion of my positions. Yes, I pushed for a quick bandwagon on Raivann, but I never implied let alone explicitly said that anyone who didn’t jump on was scum. The facts simply don’t back this assertion up; ZazieR opposed the Raivann wagon yet I never called him scum. Plus you state I tried to get you quick lynched when I cast a pressure vote on you for lack of contribution. So Exalt
lies
about me trying to quick lynch him (and frankly itacv2 as well) as well as
completely fabricating my position
on those who didn’t follow my votes.
3). He is now bandwagoning.
Yes, we have less than a week until deadline and the biggest wagon is on one of the two players I consider most likely to be scum, it seems very reasonable to be voting for him.
4). He refuses to answer any and all questions posed to him.
Another outright
lie
from Exalt. Above he quotes (Toro quoting) questions from ZazieR’s post 149 and claims I never answered them. Except I answered those questions in my post 167.
5). He has two specific players who follow him and defend him no matter what he does in Muzzz and Santos.
This point is nonsensical. Both itacv2 and Raivann were happy to play “follow Toro” earlier in this game and we now know both Toro and itacv2 are town so we know from this very game it’s not a reliable scumtell. Furthermore, even if we accept that muzz and Santos are playing “follow Danny” (which I’m sure they’d both argue is incorrect anyways) there’s only two scum in this setup. So that means if I were scum, I would either have one or two townies following me around agreeing with me. I’m not sure how this is a scumtell at all.
6). If he is attacked he gets extremely defensive and arrogant. He does not use logic, but he will trashtalk anyone who mentions his name (that is if he doesn't ignore them completely by not answering any questions).
Playstyle isn’t a scumtell; I’ve already said that before and Exalt continues to reiterate his
lies
about me.

I don’t usually promote Lynch All Liars, but the statements Exalt has made about me have been so egregiously untrue and coupled with his earlier lurking I now think he’s more likely to be scum than Raivann. If this goes nowhere then I’ll revote Raivann later this week, but we’ve got a little time to see about stringing up Exalt.

Unvote; Vote: Exalt
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Raivann »

If Exalt was scum I think he could have hammered me and received little flak from the town about it.
But maybe staying off my wagon and going after DDD would make him look good after I flip town. Scum Exalt thinking that someone else would drop the hammer on me.
I think its town Exalt going after someone he thinks is more scummy than me.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Raivann »

ZazieR wrote: I still would like to have these explanations why you claimed and how the PoE went, Raivann
I said I was town because I am.
the PoE was after reading everyone in iso and thinking who would be partners with DDD.
ZazieR wrote: Raivann, what do you think of Toro's unvote?
Toro is a mason, why does it matter?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Raivann »

Raivann wrote:But maybe staying off my wagon and going after DDD would make him look good after I flip town. Scum Exalt thinking that someone else would drop the hammer on me.
Here comes another 180.
After reading Exalt's and DDD's recent posts over and over I actually believe DDD. Exalt could very well be the big shot scum here.
unvote, Vote:Exalt
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

DDD wrote:If this goes nowhere then I’ll revote Raivann later this week, but we’ve got a little time to see about stringing up Exalt.
I don't like this. It sounds like opening up two possible lynches and seeing whichever gets a better following.
Raivann wrote:I think its town Exalt going after someone he thinks is more scummy than me.
I agree with this.
Raivann wrote:After reading Exalt's and DDD's recent posts over and over I actually believe DDD. Exalt could very well be the big shot scum here.
Things like this 180 are extremely scummy.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Raivann »

[quote="ConfidAnon
Things like this 180 are extremely scummy.[/quote]
Yeah if I was scum with a deathwish, but it's still day 1, not like we're in lylo or something
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Raivann »

oops, preview's my friend.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am

Post by muzzz »

I'm back.

I'll start rereading soon. But if someone could give me the cliff notes of what I missed, that'd make my job a lot easier.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:07 am

Post by muzzz »

*roars in anger*

@Exalt: I answered all of Toro's questions, except for the ridiculous "why is DDD town" he keeps dragging up. I'm not answering that one because I can't. There's no way I can give reasons for believing DDD is town, seeing as how I don't particularly think DDD is town.

I've already explained this. How this can be scummy is completely beyond me.

I need to take a breather before I look at the rest of the thread...
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”