Newbie 810 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by 12Keyblade »

Ask and ye shall recieve geek:

Re Post 712: All your accusations are calling my defenses weak. So really, I'm going to keep the same defense, regardless, because I don't lie and change my story.

The answer to why I hammered is simple: I don't like deadline lynches. I believe they are a cop out. I may have jumped the gun by 3 hours. Big deal. I wanted to be sure we had concensus, and I felt it needed to be done. Looking back, I obviously feel dumb about hammering a Townie, but having the balls to do something isn't scummy.

Also, if there is a cop, they should claim now with any/all results. If there is not, then fine. See you all on Sunday; no speedlynching!
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Should we do a massclaim? I don't really know how those work, but I think we collectively decide who is the scummiest and have them go first, and then that person chooses next, and so on and so forth until we've all claimed. I've never actually done one in any of my games, so I don't know the procedure.

I'm still reading, though. ~
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Raskol »

Bah! Go town! Image
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Official Vote Count

Not Voting - 5 (12Keyblade, BlueRaven, geekalicious, KittyMo, ronnieroo)

3 to Lynch.
Deadline
is the end of Tuesday, September 1.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by BlueRaven »

i dont see what all the comotion is about key hammering, he would of had the deadline lynch anyway so it dosnt make much difference....

and i think that massclaim sounds like a good idea, unlike the other single claim, we can find out where someone may of been lieing... i hope...
Show
W/L
town: 0/1
scum: 0/0

Some thing has come up. I wont be bk for a month or 2. I've replaced out of all my games. D: sorry guys...
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by BlueRaven »

plus also it strikes me as odd that geek has gotten away from the lynch on both days yet has been acused by pritty much everyone. Even both the IC's thought he was scummy... what are your thoughts on this? (sorry for the double post)
Show
W/L

Some thing has come up. I wont be bk for a month or 2. I've replaced out of all my games. D: sorry guys...
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Aaaah I just lost my other game in LyLo for the town! Just a reminder that everyone needs to be very, very careful...

I'm kinda freaked about that, so now's probably not the best time to be content posting. I'll probably be back tomorrow.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

My mind's clearer now. Ok...

BlueRaven, who do you think should claim first? We're looking for the person we collectively agree is scummiest.

"plz don't swear" -- N
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by geekalicious »

I already claimed as a vanilla townie yesterday, so I won't be needing to claim again, right?

Currently, after looking through the game again today, I find 12Keyblade most suspicious based on what I've posted in my post 712. Additionally, I've added bold to the points of key interest in the post below:
12Keyblade wrote:KittyMo
Post 5: Votes Krauthammer for having the funniest username.
Post 10: Admits to lurking being a pet peeve of hers. Likes to get them replaced, not lynched.
Post 16: Posts a game for geekalicious to read where she and xRECKONERx play, and xRECKONERx fails at scum.
Post 18: Playstyle is scumhunting, which she sometimes fails at.
Post 29: Votes TFGM for voting no lynch and claiming to be experienced. Inference: No Lynch is a horrible idea.
Post 61: Tells TFGM to stop screwing with the game, unless he’s frustrated scum.
Post 160: Accuses me of “tunnel vision” and mentions an “investigation.”
Cop
breadcrumb?
Post 162: FOSs reverendpsycho for having weak voting reasons.

Scum-O-Meter says: 3 out of 10
12Keyblade wrote:Also, I see fit to remind everyone that after this lynch, when day breaks I won't be here. So don't ask me questions yet. And no speedlynching! (unless hypothetical
cop
has a guilty).
12Keyblade wrote:You know what? Never mind. I've reread, and I'd rather have a more active poster D3. I don't care if this makes me look scummy, it needs to be done.

Unvote

Vote: Riddle

Harp on me all you want D3. Just remember I won't be here until the 16th. Good luck to any
docs/cops
out there; I'm rooting for us!
12Keyblade wrote:Also, if there is a
cop
, they should claim now with any/all results. If there is not, then fine. See you all on Sunday; no speedlynching!
Throughout the entire game, 12Keyblade has shown an unhealthy interest in rolefishing for the cop role.
You're just jealous 'cause my geekshake brings all the nerds to the yard.
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by BlueRaven »

KittyMo wrote:My mind's clearer now. Ok...

BlueRaven, who do you think should claim first? We're looking for the person we collectively agree is scummiest.
well i would of said geek but he's already claimed. So i would of thought ronnieroo would be a good start.
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:39 am

Post by geekalicious »

Who do you want to claim first, KittyMo?
BlueRaven wrote:well i would of said geek but he's already claimed. So i would of thought ronnieroo would be a good start.
Can you give some reasons why you think ronnieroo is a good place to start since I've already claimed?
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 am

Post by BlueRaven »

well i dont realy think that key or kitty look all that scummy and it would just be stupid to say that i am the scummiest. So it isnt that i have anything against ronnie its just a process of elimination.
Show
W/L

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.

Speaking of ronnie, where is she? Perhaps she's not here because the night passed so quickly... It's too soon for a prod, though. :/ Guess we'll just have to wait.

"plz don't swear" -- N
ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 am

Post by ronnieroo »

I actually think a massive claim wouldn't be a bad idea, the only thing is, the mafia will know who to target tonight. My vote goes to BlueRaven as to who claims first.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

That's 2 for BlueRaven, one Keyblade, one ronnie, one not voting. BlueRaven, would you mind claiming? After you claim, you choose who goes next, is how it usually works.

"plz don't swear" -- N
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 am

Post by BlueRaven »

Vanilla town, thats it.
Next i'd like ronnie's claim next, as of before.
By the way, kitty, why do u think i'm the most scummy?
And no one has answered my question yet...
Show
W/L

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 am

Post by KittyMo »

I find you, Geek, and Keyblade pretty equally scummy, for reasons I explained yesterday. I need to reread, though, and get my reads fixed...my brain isn't working very well at the moment. :s

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 am

Post by KittyMo »

V/LA today and tomorrow.
Bleh. Sorry people! >_<

"plz don't swear" -- N
ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by ronnieroo »

Guys, I'm sorry but I'm going to be gone starting today until the 18th or 19th. I'm really sorry. RL is just in the way. >_<
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 am

Post by BlueRaven »

wait a second, you said you find me the most scummiest before, now your saying that we're equil? whats up with that?
Show
W/L

geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by geekalicious »

Just letting you all know that I'm hear reading. However, it's hard to find content to post about with most of the players absent....
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by BlueRaven »

key and kitty should be back today anyway...
Show
W/L

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 am

Post by KittyMo »

BlueRaven wrote: wait a second, you said you find me the most scummiest before, now your saying that we're equil? whats up with that?
Nowhere did I say I found you the scummiest.

I said:
KittyMo wrote: You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.
It would be pointless for Geek to claim, since he already claimed, and I wanted Keyblade to go later because he wasn't here. I find all 3 of you scummier than ronnie currently, and thus I wanted you to go first. Can you please point out where I specifically said that I found you the scummiest?
Geekalicious wrote: Just letting you all know that I'm hear reading. However, it's hard to find content to post about with most of the players absent....
And why is that?

"plz don't swear" -- N
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 am

Post by BlueRaven »

KittyMo wrote:
BlueRaven wrote: wait a second, you said you find me the most scummiest before, now your saying that we're equil? whats up with that?
Nowhere did I say I found you the scummiest.

I said:
KittyMo wrote: You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.
It would be pointless for Geek to claim, since he already claimed, and I wanted Keyblade to go later because he wasn't here. I find all 3 of you scummier than ronnie currently, and thus I wanted you to go first. Can you please point out where I specifically said that I found you the scummiest?
Geekalicious wrote: Just letting you all know that I'm hear reading. However, it's hard to find content to post about with most of the players absent....
And why is that?
you didnt say it plane and simple but you sogested it in saying 'Blue is more likely to be scum.' who agree's with me here?
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 am

Post by geekalicious »

KittyMo wrote:
geekalicious wrote:Just letting you all know that I'm hear reading. However, it's hard to find content to post about with most of the players absent....
And why is that?
Yesterday, before the lynch, I posted full out analysises of each player in the game. Since the lynch, I've posed my questions to 12Keyblade, and now we're doing a mass claim. I was just finding it hard to comment at the moment.
BlueRaven wrote:you didnt say it plane and simple but you sogested it in saying 'Blue is more likely to be scum.' who agree's with me here?
Well, looking at KittyMo's quotes:
KittyMo wrote:You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.
KittyMo wrote:
I find you, Geek, and Keyblade pretty equally scummy, for reasons I explained yesterday. I need to reread, though, and get my reads fixed...my brain isn't working very well at the moment. :s
KittyMo does go from saying she would want 12Keyblade to claim first, implying that she finds him more scummy than BlueRaven, to saying that she finds me, 12Keyblade, and BlueRaven all equal. Not the contradiction you noted, BlueRaven, but it is a bit contradictory.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”