Newbie 810 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by 12Keyblade »

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm back. This game is my first priority and I'm rereading from my V/LA Announcement back, so It'll be a while, but I'll get there!
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by 12Keyblade »

Here are my thoughts, live as I reread. Really, it's a good read!
KittyMo wrote:Should we do a massclaim? I don't really know how those work, but I think we collectively decide who is the scummiest and have them go first, and then that person chooses next, and so on and so forth until we've all claimed. I've never actually done one in any of my games, so I don't know the procedure.

I'm still reading, though. ~
Massclaim could work...
geekalicious wrote:I already claimed as a vanilla townie yesterday, so I won't be needing to claim again, right?

Currently, after looking through the game again today, I find 12Keyblade most suspicious based on what I've posted in my post 712. Additionally, I've added bold to the points of key interest in the post below:
12Keyblade wrote:KittyMo
Post 5: Votes Krauthammer for having the funniest username.
Post 10: Admits to lurking being a pet peeve of hers. Likes to get them replaced, not lynched.
Post 16: Posts a game for geekalicious to read where she and xRECKONERx play, and xRECKONERx fails at scum.
Post 18: Playstyle is scumhunting, which she sometimes fails at.
Post 29: Votes TFGM for voting no lynch and claiming to be experienced. Inference: No Lynch is a horrible idea.
Post 61: Tells TFGM to stop screwing with the game, unless he’s frustrated scum.
Post 160: Accuses me of “tunnel vision” and mentions an “investigation.”
Cop
breadcrumb?
Post 162: FOSs reverendpsycho for having weak voting reasons.

Scum-O-Meter says: 3 out of 10
12Keyblade wrote:Also, I see fit to remind everyone that after this lynch, when day breaks I won't be here. So don't ask me questions yet. And no speedlynching! (unless hypothetical
cop
has a guilty).
12Keyblade wrote:You know what? Never mind. I've reread, and I'd rather have a more active poster D3. I don't care if this makes me look scummy, it needs to be done.

Unvote

Vote: Riddle

Harp on me all you want D3. Just remember I won't be here until the 16th. Good luck to any
docs/cops
out there; I'm rooting for us!
12Keyblade wrote:Also, if there is a
cop
, they should claim now with any/all results. If there is not, then fine. See you all on Sunday; no speedlynching!
Throughout the entire game, 12Keyblade has shown an unhealthy interest in rolefishing for the cop role.
Tee hee, you're so funny. I don't rolefish. It's how I play.
ronnieroo wrote:I actually think a massive claim wouldn't be a bad idea, the only thing is, the mafia will know who to target tonight. My vote goes to BlueRaven as to who claims first.
If we screw up, it won't matter. If we don't, we're still that much closer (and it adds an extra bit of WIFOM when they survive :O )
BlueRaven wrote:Vanilla town, thats it.
Next i'd like ronnie's claim next, as of before.
By the way, kitty, why do u think i'm the most scummy?
And no one has answered my question yet...
What question?

Well, that was faster than I thought it'd be...this worries me guys. I left for 5 days and had 1 page of posts to read. No discussion=scum win. Geek, I've defendend against your accusations time and time again. Either vote for me (bad, as scum will quickhammer) or quit tunnelling.

I'll claim if y'all want me to. Just say the word.
Join the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13797]Fluxx Tournament![/url]

[i]"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"[/i]
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum

THAT IS NOT A CONTRADICTION WITH ANYTHING I SAID.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by 12Keyblade »

KittyMo wrote:

Disclaimers now Kitty? Remind me who your other suspect is pls.

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Official Vote Count

Not Voting - 5 (12Keyblade, BlueRaven, geekalicious, KittyMo, ronnieroo)

3 to Lynch.
Deadline
is the end of Tuesday, September 1.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 am

Post by geekalicious »

KittyMo wrote:

I don't think anyone said you found ronnieroo and BlueRaven equal... Pulling up your quotes again:
KittyMo wrote:You've raised some good points, Geek, but I wonder if we should have someone else go first just because we don't want to waste 3 days waiting around for him to get back. I think between Blue and ronnie, Blue is more likely to be scum, so I'd vote for him going first. If Keyblade was here, though, I'd probably have him go first.
KittyMo wrote:I find you, Geek, and Keyblade pretty equally scummy, for reasons I explained yesterday. I need to reread, though, and get my reads fixed...my brain isn't working very well at the moment. :s
My issue is that you said you found 12Keyblade scummier than BlueRaven in your first quote and then said that me, 12Keyblade, and BlueRaven were equal. Do you not find that a bit contradictory?

Oh, and 12Keyblade, I guess you should go ahead and claim. ronnieroo was supposed to do it next, but since she'll be preoccupied until the 18th/ 19th, might as well keep the claim ball rolling.
You're just jealous 'cause my geekshake brings all the nerds to the yard.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 am

Post by KittyMo »

I don't find him scummier, neccessarily, I just agree that he seems to talk about the cop role a lot, so he'd be the best person to claim. I do, however, need to go back and figure out who I find scummiest and why. I'll get back to you all on that. :)
12Keyblade wrote: Disclaimers now Kitty? Remind me who your other suspect is pls.
It wasn't a disclaimer. The bolded part was something I'd already said, and the capitalised part was an explanation for it, since I thought that's what BlueRaven and Geek were telling me I was contradicting. (My bad...) And I don't even get what you mean by the 2nd sentence...
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 am

Post by BlueRaven »

so..... are we going to wait for ronnie to come back or are we just going to vote for someone else to claim in the mean time?
Show
W/L
town: 0/1
scum: 0/0

Some thing has come up. I wont be bk for a month or 2. I've replaced out of all my games. D: sorry guys...
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by geekalicious »

Yeah, the thread isn't making much progress right now. 12Keyblade (or even KittyMo since we're mass claiming), could you go ahead and claim to help keep the thread going?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Ummmm, it'd be nice if people would post more when they feel there need to be more posts instead of just complaining about how nobody else is posting. >_>

Here, I'll do my part to get conversation going. It'll also get my thoughts flowing: (Sorry I haven't been on much. Real life has been eating me for breakfast.)

Bandwagon Analysis

Some say you can learn a lot from bandwagons. I guess we'll try and see what we can get out of it...

Key:
Confirmed Townie

Day 1:
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Final Day 1 Vote Count

ronnieroo - 1 (
Zachrulez
)
Zachrulez
- 5 (12Keyblade, geekalicious, KittyMo,
xRECKONERx
illiniguy09
)

Not Voting - 3 (BlueRaven,
reverendpsycho
, ronnieroo)

5 to Lynch.
Deadline
is the end of Wednesday, July 22 (Eastern, GMT - 4).
How did this mislynch occur?
12Keyblade - He votes swiftly for Zach, calling him on bad logic, then goes off to his vacation without unvoting.
Geekalicious - Has a small case on Zach. 1/3 of it is a mistake, though.
KittyMo - Large case. Can't really comment without bias...
xRECKONERx - he's a conf-townie so it doesn't really matter...
Illiniyguy09 - scummy hammer, but he's a conf-townie so it doesn't really matter

Off the bandwagon:
Ronnie was on vacation the whole time, so I can't really comment.
And reverendpyscho was gone too, but he's conf-town so we don't really care...
BlueRaven - Didn't want to hammer because we were waiting on Keyblade & ronnieroo.

Conclusion: BlueRaven's interests seem protown here, dunno about Ronnie, Keyblade is slightly scummy, Geek's is kinda scummy, imo.

Day 2:
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Final Day 2 Vote Count

geekalicious - 1 (
Riddle)

Riddle
- 4 (
Raskol
, ronnieroo, KittyMo, 12Keyblade)

Not Voting - 2 (BlueRaven, geekalicious)

4 to Lynch.
Deadline
is the end of Sunday, August 9 (Eastern, GMT - 4).
How did this mislynch occur? Well, let's see here...
Raskol - Conf-townie starts bandwagon.
Ronnieroo - Throws on a vote because of the approaching deadline.[/url]
KittyMo - I join wagon, but make it clear that no one should hammer. I am biased though.
Keyblade - Scummy hammer, but doesn't fully explain until later. Just says "harp on me all you want Day 3."

Off the wagon:
BlueRaven and Geek agreed not to hammer. +protown points.

Conclusion:
BlueRaven and Geek do good, ronnieroo's is a nulltell I think, and Keyblade's is kinda scummy.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by KittyMo »

The more I think about it, the more I think I've figured out one of the people who are scum. I don't have time to make a case tonight, so I'll probably have it done tomorrow or the next day. <3

Peace ~
- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by 12Keyblade »

Whoops, sorry for neglecting the thread. As to my scummy hammer, I jumped the gun by two hours. Two. Hours. It was clear that we weren't going to get any input before deadline or before I left, so I dropped the hammer. If having the guts to do so was an issue, then fine. Lynch me for doing what was going to happen anyway.

Claim: Town.

Anything else I need to deal with?

geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 am

Post by geekalicious »

KittyMo wrote:Ummmm, it'd be nice if people would post more when they feel there need to be more posts instead of just complaining about how nobody else is posting. >_>
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been really busy in RL too...

My thought right now is that 12Keyblade is scum based on a number of issues with him in posts that I've talked about already (I'll pull them up if anyone says the word) that involve things such as his poor defenses for his actions. Additionally, he's continuing to defend with statements like
12Keyblade wrote:Tee hee, you're so funny. I don't rolefish. It's how I play.
Alright, again, you're just throwing out a commment that 1) laughs at my suspicions which I don't appreciate and 2) acts like I shouldn't be bothered by your overactive interest in roles because that's just how you play.

Additionally, looking through KittyMo's analysis, you find that 12Keyblade was on both wagons, being the first on Day 1 and the hammer when we had agreed not to hammer on Day 2.
12Keyblade wrote:Whoops, sorry for neglecting the thread. As to my scummy hammer, I jumped the gun by two hours. Two. Hours. It was clear that we weren't going to get any input before deadline or before I left, so I dropped the hammer. If having the guts to do so was an issue, then fine. Lynch me for doing what was going to happen anyway.
How was it an issue of having the "guts" to hammer? We agreed not to hammer, and you broke the agreement.
12Keyblade wrote:Well, that was faster than I thought it'd be...this worries me guys. I left for 5 days and had 1 page of posts to read. No discussion=scum win. Geek, I've defendend against your accusations time and time again. Either vote for me (bad, as scum will quickhammer) or quit tunnelling.
We're in lylo, so that's the reason I'm not voting for you. If you actually are town, then I don't want to give an easy scum hammer to the scum team.

So general ideas of 12Keyblade? Or who do you find more suspicious?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 am

Post by KittyMo »

I am in the midst of working on a large post, but there's a discussion topic I wanted to bring up first:

One thing to look in 5-person-LyLo is likely scumpairs. It's good to think about what scumpairs are more likely than others...I'll look into that as well later on.

Roleclaim: Vanilla Townie. ^_^

"plz don't swear" -- N
ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 am

Post by ronnieroo »

Ok, I'm back. Didn't get a chance to post last night.

Since I'm supposed to roleclaim next here it goes,
I want to say congratz to the mafia roleblocker, I would like to know why you chose to roleblock me though.

I'm cop. I investigated KittyMo night one and was roleblocked, and 12KeyBlade night two, was roleblocked.
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:43 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

ronnieroo wrote:Ok, I'm back. Didn't get a chance to post last night.

I want to say congratz to the mafia roleblocker, I would like to know why you chose to roleblock me though.

I'm cop. I investigated KittyMo night one and was roleblocked, and 12KeyBlade night two, was roleblocked.
Well, um...OK. Curious as to the investigations (reasons why), but OK.

So...should we let ronnie lead us, as it appears geek and I are merely going to continue to go back and forth? Or would you rather I ressurect my PBPA from earlier?

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 am

Post by KittyMo »

Now that is the weirdest roleclaim I've ever seen. A cop with no results... That's so weird, though, that I don't think it would occur to fakeclaiming scum. Hmmm. I am leaning toward it being true, I think, for now. Why'd you choose those investigations?
12Keyblade wrote: So...should we let ronnie lead us, as it appears geek and I are merely going to continue to go back and forth? Or would you rather I ressurect my PBPA from earlier?
Why would we sit back and have someone lead us? Are you so sure that Geek is scum that you're not even going to consider who his partner might be, or that he may not be scum at all?

Two things I must say:
1. I am still working on that large content post.
2. I have been having computer problems for a good portion of yesterday and the day before. On my laptop, the left-click button is worn out. My dad figured out how to switch it so the right-click button now does what the left-click button used to, and vice-versa. So, about 95% of the time, I cannot do the right-click function, and since the switching of these buttons is really hard to get used to, I may screw up on quote-tags, copy-pasting, and other things a lot. Thanks for understanding. ^_^

- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

EBWOP:
And, Keyblade, did it ever occur to you that Ronnie may be scum? Why are you letting someone who could be scum "lead" you? That's very odd to me.

"plz don't swear" -- N
ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 am

Post by ronnieroo »

I'm actually hoping one of the scum will come out and say they're cop. Would make my decision on who would to vote for much easier.

Reasons for investigations:

KittyMo- I felt like you overplayed your innocence. On one of the other sites I play on it's referred to as the "I'm too sparkly to be mafia" play. Other then that, pretty much just a suspicion.

12KeyBlade- I knew that the hammer would bring some attention to him, as well as it would be very convient if he were scum to have the nice scum-o-meter to look back at. Basically, knowing if he was scum or not would make finding the second mafia member alot easier, and if he wasn't scum, I would know that his readings were honest. Also he seems to be absoluly positive that I'm town. It honestly bugs me a little bit.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 am

Post by KittyMo »

After doing that bandwagon analysis, it struck me that I'd never really looked into 12Keyblade being scum. Well, after thinking it over for a while, I honestly feel like an idiot for not having considered it earlier, as it makes a lot of sense to me.

He starts off the game in a fairly normal manner, until this post, where he begins buddying ronnieroo, and states that his playstyle consists of careful thinking and interrogation. (Has anyone noticed this being his playstyle? I sure haven't...) After FOSing TFGM, Keyblade then makes this post that reeks of scumminess. It's incredibly non-commital and insincere, like he's waiting for other people to decide if they find it scummy before he decides how he feels about it. Then, he active lurks for a really long time, mostly just quoting Reckoner and saying he agrees.

Next, he asks for a roleclaim at L-2 here. I've never, ever seen someone roleclaim at L-2, so this seems quite odd to me. Pretty soon afterwards, he points out here that I supposedly cop-breadcrumbed, which is very much anti-town, which ends up leading to an awkward response from ronnieroo, which is probably the reason why the roleblocker roleblocked ronnie. (Assuming she's the cop, of course.) He also lies here about how I marked the word investigation with quotes, and when Zach calls him on it, he never responds. He active lurks for 3 days, votes for Zach, then goes on vacation without unvoting.

Start of Day 2, he does more active lurking. (Though, that is partially my fault...but still, this guy active lurks way way way too much.) In fact, that's what he does most of the first half of Day 2. Most noteworthy post is here, where not only is he active lurking, but he buddies Geek in the same post. o.O He changes his scum-o-meter around a lot here with no real explanation. There's another extremely non-commital post here.

Ok, now right here is about the scummiest post I've ever seen in my life. I don't know why I didn't notice this yesterday; perhaps because of the deadline-almost-here-moment, but wow...non-commital, makes no sense, possibly lying, insincere, all in one! Mentions power roles *again* here and here, and in the second one he also hammers extremely scummily without a real explanation, totally ignoring what the rest of the town had agreed to do, and *doesn't care* that it will make him look scummy tomorrow. The only reason you wouldn't care if you look scummy in LyLo is if YOU'RE SCUM, because if you're scum in 5-person-LyLo, your partner gets another chance the next day. He offers his explanation here, but I still don't get why he couldn't have explained it back in the post where he hammered. It's not a very good explanation, either...another mention of the cop, but at least it makes sense in this situation. Crappy defense to Geek's accusation in this post, though that seems to be becoming the norm. This post makes no sense, and when asked to explain, he doesn't. And, finally, it doesn't occur to him here that Ronnie could be scum, and is OK with just following whatever she says.

Summary:
The most likely reason for Keyblade to have a different playstyle than he says he does, sets active lurking records, is very noncommital, often makes no sense when posting, seems to have an obession with rolefishing, doesn't care if he'll look scummy in LyLo, has to invent a reason for why he hammered early, and that it doesn't occur to him that a claimed cop could not be the cop, is...
because he is scum.

Vote: 12Keyblade

Unvote

That was just for dramatic effect. ^_^ I'm not ready to seriously vote him, but I do definitely think he is most likely to be scum. I feel like a total idiot for not seeing all of this before, when it's been painted right in front of our faces.

As for his partner would be? I'm unsure. His interactions with Geek and Ronnie are quite interesting, but I'm not sure if that makes them more or less likely to be buddies.

Anyway, I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on my case. -yawn- I might go take a nap now. That took a while...

- KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 am

Post by KittyMo »

I guess I'll take that as a compliment, Ronnie...though I do find the fact that you investigated me slightly odd, since I don't think you really mentioned me all of Day 1, and you haven't really mentioned finding me scummy, really, ever... Is this just a difference in how we play the cop role? And do you still think I act as though I'm "too sparkly to be mafia?"

Also, it doesn't look like we're going to have Real Cop VS Scum battle this time around, since everyone else claimed VT.

(I probably won't be quoting posts very often anymore, due to the computer issue I specified earlier.)

"plz don't swear" -- N
geekalicious
geekalicious
Goon
geekalicious
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by geekalicious »

ronnieroo wrote:
Ok, I'm back. Didn't get a chance to post last night.

I don't believe this claim. Seriously, blocked two nights in a row when I don't see anything for the scum to use to seriously implicate that you're a cop throughout the game and thus lead them to roleblock you? That sounds too convenient.
12Keyblade wrote:So...should we let ronnie lead us, as it appears geek and I are merely going to continue to go back and forth? Or would you rather I ressurect my PBPA from earlier?
Why are we letting ronnieroo lead us? It's not even like she has any confirmed results to use and convince us of her claim.
KittyMo wrote:Anyway, I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on my case. -yawn- I might go take a nap now. That took a while...
Well, as I stated before, I think 12Keyblade is very scummy. I haven't had time to fully go through your case yet, but it looks sound from what I've read. As for a scum partner, I'd lean towards ronnieroo right now since 12Keyblade is willing to let her lead the discussion without really questioning the validity of her claim.
ronnieroo
ronnieroo
Townie
ronnieroo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by ronnieroo »

Ok, Geek, if I was mafia and was planning to roleclaim cop, in a LyLo situation, here is exactly what I would've done:

Night one I investigated Roskol (or some other dead townie), night two I investigated BlueRaven (or some other townie that would've been an easy lynch (I'm NOT saying he is pro-town)), and (s)he came up scum. Townies follow, mafia win. If I was mafia, why on earth would I've risked claiming a cop with no results? For one thing, I would risk there actually being a cop, secondly it would've been an easy mafia win to just say one of the easy town targets, thirdly having no results makes me less belivable.

I have absolutly no idea why the mafia roleblocker chose me. Either A. Lucky guess, or B. The post KittyMo indicated earlier.

KeyBlade wanting me to lead is not even... I have no idea. Not even reasonable. I'm not sure on him, but at this time, I don't think he's town, which is why I investigated him.

@KittyMo, No not a compliment. Overplaying innocence can be just as bad as playing very scummy.

My thoughts on KeyBlade (Not adding posts, sorry):
A. Is completly and totally convinced that I am town. This really worries me, maybe I just seem like town to him, but I feel way too much like he wants to be caught defending a town player.
B. Post style is spammy. (I hate spammy post styles, because you can't really say someone is lurking, but you can't say they're exactly helpful either).
C. Was on both bandwagons.
D. Mostly seems to say I agree or Yeah, I feel that way too. Ok, he could just be busy or tired in RL, I admit this as I've done the same thing in half of this game.

Thoughts on KittyMo:
A. Acts very innocent. A little too innocent IMO, but probably just her playstyle.
B. Has a slightly spammy play style, but does contribute.

Thoughts on Geekalicious:
A. Has been a suspect basically the whole game. He slightly confuses me. I honestly never really know who he suspects.

Thought on BlueRaven:
A. Acts alot like a flustered noobie. (No offense) I'm not sure if he's scum or not, but I'd like to here from him. What are you feelings and suspicions Raven?
B. Also has been a suspect most of the game (I think this is why he reduced his posting)

Currently I'm inclined to vote for 12KeyBlade. I'd like to hear what he has to say though.
BlueRaven
BlueRaven
Goon
BlueRaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Post by BlueRaven »

ok, i've been reading alot of theory and beacuse of your inactivity or failing to post through the game i cant decide weather your cop or not.

and for future reference i havnt used the noob card for ages ¬_¬... not in day 2 or 3 and for the last 1/3 or 1/4 of day 1.

I also have been looking into 'how to be a good mafia' or 'finding mafia' sort of guides cus i have a feeling that kitty and her accumplis (if she is scum) are driving this bus to hell. And she some of the criteria:

> wishy washy voting (this is an unstable scum tell though)
> third person an wagon here
> saying someone is town without 'if'

But then it leads onto who is her partner (if she is scum of corse)
with some reaserch into posts of people i've listed what i think might be most possible combo's.

kitty & key
kitty & geek
key & geek (both look scummy and thus could create a pair)
12Keyblade
12Keyblade
Goon
12Keyblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:45 am

Post by 12Keyblade »

KittyMo wrote:After doing that bandwagon analysis, it struck me that I'd never really looked into 12Keyblade being scum. Well, after thinking it over for a while, I honestly feel like an idiot for not having considered it earlier, as it makes a lot of sense to me.

He starts off the game in a fairly normal manner, until this post, where he begins buddying ronnieroo
(ORLY? How so? By being helpful and answering my own questions?)
, and states that his playstyle consists of careful thinking and interrogation. (Has anyone noticed this being his playstyle? I sure haven't...)
(Good catch!)
After FOSing TFGM, Keyblade then makes this post that reeks of scumminess. It's incredibly non-commital and insincere, like he's waiting for other people to decide if they find it scummy before he decides how he feels about it.
(What the heck???)
Then, he active lurks for a really long time, mostly just quoting Reckoner and saying he agrees.

Next, he asks for a roleclaim at L-2 here. I've never, ever seen someone roleclaim at L-2, so this seems quite odd to me.
(I apoligize. I did jump the gun on that one. But I'd do the same thing on either side.)
Pretty soon afterwards, he points out here that I supposedly cop-breadcrumbed, which is very much anti-town, which ends up leading to an awkward response from ronnieroo, which is probably the reason why the roleblocker roleblocked ronnie. (Assuming she's the cop, of course.)
(It's what I do. If you're going to breadcrumb, do it better.)
He also lies here about how I marked the word investigation with quotes
(Accident! Honest!)
, and when Zach calls him on it, he never responds. He active lurks for 3 days, votes for Zach, then goes on vacation without unvoting.
(And I was happy I did at the time.)

Start of Day 2, he does more active lurking. (Though, that is partially my fault...but still, this guy active lurks way way way too much.)
(How is it your fault?)
In fact, that's what he does most of the first half of Day 2. Most noteworthy post is here, where not only is he active lurking, but he buddies Geek in the same post. o.O
(Not buddying. MErely commenting.)
He changes his scum-o-meter around a lot here with no real explanation. There's another extremely non-commital post here.

Ok, now right here is about the scummiest post I've ever seen in my life. I don't know why I didn't notice this yesterday; perhaps because of the deadline-almost-here-moment, but wow...non-commital, makes no sense, possibly lying, insincere, all in one!
(Oh-ho, really? I disagree with you!)
Mentions power roles *again* here and here, and in the second one he also hammers extremely scummily without a real explanation, totally ignoring what the rest of the town had agreed to do, and *doesn't care* that it will make him look scummy tomorrow. The only reason you wouldn't care if you look scummy in LyLo is if YOU'RE SCUM, because if you're scum in 5-person-LyLo, your partner gets another chance the next day. He offers his explanation here, but I still don't get why he couldn't have explained it back in the post where he hammered. It's not a very good explanation, either...another mention of the cop, but at least it makes sense in this situation. Crappy defense to Geek's accusation in this post, though that seems to be becoming the norm. This post makes no sense, and when asked to explain, he doesn't. And, finally, it doesn't occur to him here that Ronnie could be scum, and is OK with just following whatever she says.

Summary:
The most likely reason for Keyblade to have a different playstyle than he says he does, sets active lurking records, is very noncommital, often makes no sense when posting, seems to have an obession with rolefishing, doesn't care if he'll look scummy in LyLo, has to invent a reason for why he hammered early, and that it doesn't occur to him that a claimed cop could not be the cop, is...
because he is scum.

Vote: 12Keyblade

Unvote

That was just for dramatic effect. ^_^ I'm not ready to seriously vote him, but I do definitely think he is most likely to be scum. I feel like a total idiot for not seeing all of this before, when it's been painted right in front of our faces.

As for his partner would be? I'm unsure. His interactions with Geek and Ronnie are quite interesting, but I'm not sure if that makes them more or less likely to be buddies.

Anyway, I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on my case. -yawn- I might go take a nap now. That took a while...

- KittyMo
Well, I'm very happy with my play here. I would like to point out a post of mine.
Well, um...OK. Curious as to the investigations (reasons why), but OK.

So...should we let ronnie lead us, as it appears geek and I are merely going to continue to go back and forth? Or would you rather I ressurect my PBPA from earlier?
And bravo. Really. Well played by all. Do you really think I'm dumb enough to make that post without an ulterior motive? No. No I'm not.

Everyone expects reaction fishing on D1, right? Seeing what happens when you vote someone with little/no reason? How about D3? No? Good.

Kitty--You jumped on me immediatly. However, you may have contradicted yourself. In your first post, you say "I'm leaning toward it being true." In your EBWOP, you say "Did you even consider she might be scum?" Yes, yes I did. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised. But the question is, did you?

Geek--Unfortunatly, I like your response. You instantly called her on the fact that she was blocked two nights in a row. Then you pointed out to me oh-so-nicely that she has no results, so she could be faking.

ronnie--In the post after geek's, you added a wonderful layer of WIFOM. "If I was fake, I'd have done it better." Uh-huh. TBH, I don't remember what you said your experience was, but I'm having issues buying it.

BlueRaven--Well, you didn't react as strongly as I'd hoped. I'm not sure what to make of your response. However, reading theory is good. *goes and edits theory so it's all wrong* Nah, I wouldn't do that. Also, in the spirit of your post, I think I'll list my pairs, most to least likely.

ronnieroo and KittyMo
ronnieroo and geekalicious
KittyMo and geekalicious
ronnieroo and Blueraven
BlueRaven and geekalicious
KittyMo and BlueRaven

Also, Kitty? You stated earlier that now the scum know the setup. How so?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”