California Trilogy: City of Angels - On Camera (Game Over)

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Well that was unexpected...

Mr Green frowns slightly scratching his chin.

Why the sudden change of heart?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Now now... There is no need to rush this decision. You need to explain just why you think Ms valentine is the appropriate choice for a driver. I have to agree with DEATH here, you are so very confidant. I wonder just why that is.

The vote on a course of action feels extremely premature.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

I fear we are letting our emotions over take what really should be a more logical decision. Ms Newmar your vote on who should or should not drive was very careless. You are aware of the situation, like we all are.... This choice is something that we have to seriously consider and pounder. Rushing to a decision helps no one, especially when we don't have all of the facts and some of our number have yet to weigh in on this most important of debate.

Mr Locke, I find it hard to trust a man as vague as you are being with us. There must be more information that you are not sharing or at least a better way to communicate it.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 am

Post by sottyrulez »

To the best of my recollection we have a simple choice between good and bad here. One of our drivers will aid us, the other will hinder us it is up to us to decide which is which.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Are you saying you believe we should be voting on this right now Count?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 am

Post by sottyrulez »

*After standing on the outside of the conversation for awhile Mr Green steps forward and nods his head slowly*

I think it is clear at this point that Ms Wiggin is the one that has to drive. It is strange that both of our advocates agree on the course of action, but I feel that it is fates way of guiding us. We should not argue.

*Mr Green holds up a cautionary hand*

However, we have all spoken about the events that we do not control, the events that are occurring far away from us and our strange little bus journey. These matters I feel are still unresolved and so we should refrain from reaching an obvious and agreed upon consensus until such a time that our journey can continue without hindering these proceedings.

*A thoughtful look crosses Mr Green's face before he continues*

If I am wrong about this I'm sure a message or a messenger will be sent, but for now it think it is best that we discuss just why some of us do not think Ms Wiggin should drive. We need to get these reasons out in the open because I think it is clear the path we should choose.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Count I have to ask why you seem to be in such a rush to finalize the choice, Ms Wiggin this applies to you as well. The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, and although we are trapped here for now until we agree upon a driver, there is no need to rush this. I am unsure how often I need to reiterate this point and I find it very disturbing the pair of you wish to rush onto the bus.

*Mr Green seems to ponder to himself for a few minutes*

Also Count... Why is it you seem to know, almost for a
fact
that one of our advocates is innocent and one is not? I was under the belief the advocates were chosen in a random fashion. Your assertion that one
must
have the innocents best interests in mind is interesting to say the least. Perhaps you know something the rest of us do not?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I understand the unease Mr Lewis, in situations like this it can be very unnerving when both sides readily agree especially when you are so used to a heated debate. However, here we have two people with random alignments, both agreeing on the course of action. Do you think it is wise to go against them? How likely do you think it is that they are both people with agendas that will harm us?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I understood you perfectly Mr Jones. However I was in fact talking to Huey Lewis and not yourself.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by sottyrulez »

*Mr Green shakes his head despondently*

I fail to see the issue here. If anything, a better argument can be made that Ms Wiggin is not being all that forthcoming with her information as opposed to Mr Locke. Locke on the other hand, seems to have given us as much information as he can.. A lot is being made about how truthful he is, while in contrast Ms Wiggin stays quiet.

I will state that it is highly unlikely that neither of our advocates is an innocent. I have crunched the numbers of several different scenarios, and by far, the best move is to listen to what both advocates are telling us. The odds that both are misleading us pale in comparison to the odds that at least one is telling us the truth.

It is indeed most likely that we have at least one innocent advocate in this decision, and it's actually not even that unreasonable from a mathematical perspective to believe that both are innocent. But given that there are probably non innocents amongst us and that the most effort is being put forth in questioning Mr Locke's words. If one of our advocates is not amongst the innocent, my feeling would be put toward Ms Wiggin being our non innocent.

*Mr Green pauses giving a slight shrug of his shoulders*

Call it, gut.

*Mr Green waves a flippant hand*

As of right now I feel much more strongly that we have non innocents questioning what should be a very easy decision. This, is very troubling to me. Also with the sudden appearance of Ms Fisher I would guess that she has something very pressing to say. Her silence as of right now is very concerning. Voting should be put on hold until she passes on the message she was obviously sent to tell us.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Ms Fisher, are you saying we should have Mr Locke drive us? Your information is sketchy at best and comes very late in the day, I am unsure if it is believable. The odds tell us to follow Ms Wiggin, your information has done little to convince me otherwise.

*Mr Green pauses giving himself a moment to ponder this new development.*

We are walking a very fine line as far as time goes. Move too quickly and we will hinder important events. Move too slow, and we may blow our opportunity to chose at all.

*Another pause before Mr Green turns to Ms Fisher.*

Forgive me ma'am but I am unsure if we can trust you considering how you joined us. I think I am going to have to ask for a sign.... Anything, that might give us a clue as to your intent.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Ms Fisher, if there is a problem with Ms Newmar, why did you not replace her and let the appropriate people deal with her how ever they deemed fit? If you are speaking the truth there is there is nothing we can do about her right now and it seems like a waste of your appearance.

Let us focus on the one thing we can control here, who do you think should drive us?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I'd like everyone to take a position on the choice one way or another to start off.

As of these 5 seconds, I say push the button.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Looks like Valentine doesn't have much to say.

I am going to see about compiling a list of where everyone stands on the matter of pushing the button when I get more time to do so.

If you haven't given a position on this paticular matter yet, please do.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Stood on the outside of the conversation Mr Green looks quite pale faced. He fishes out a handkerchief to wipe his nose before speaking up.

If we are all playing this game, here is my list.

Angel, played by Gaspar
Huey Lewis, played by StarKiss
Clarence Odbody, played by PookyTheMagicalBear
Valentine Wiggin, played by Panzerjager
Tabris, played by GoofballsAndBaloons
Carrie Fisher, played by Talilan
Glen Stewart Godwin, played by Thok
Mr. Green, played by sottyrulez
Dweezil Zappa, played by Mighty Orbots

I moved Gaspar and Tabris up and Talilan down. Also for reference here is the stances we have taken or not taken so far in regards to pushing the button:

People willing to push the button

Mr. Green, played by sottyrulez
Clarence Odbody, played by PookyTheMagicalBear
Carrie Fisher, played by Talilan

People not willing to push the button

Angel, played by Gaspar
Glen Stewart Godwin, played by Thok
Huey Lewis, played by StarKiss

Fence sitters

Dweezil Zappa, played by Mighty Orbots
Tabris, played by GoofballsAndBaloons
Valentine Wiggin, played by Panzerjager

A three way tie. How interesting.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I don't know if anyone has brought this up... but we're still apparently lacking a stuntman. (Based on what I've seen it is announced both on and off stage when a replacement is appointed.)

So what gives? Did the AP forget to appoint a stuntman? If so, this is a reminder. We still need one.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:15 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Did some re-reading of scene 3.

I've decided to take the relatively simple mentality of wanting all the people who voted crone lynched, especially those who pushed it.

Afterall, logic dictates that scum wants the bad choice. (And the reasoning from those who pushed it was just horrible.)
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I'd like to hear a more detailed explanation of what you're accusing me of. I'm not quite following what you're trying to say there.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Perhaps you'd like to remind us why you thought Crone was the best choice?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:53 am

Post by sottyrulez »

What exactly does it matter what the people off stage think about the choice?

Looking back at the two wagons in the last scene we have this distribution:

Voting Crone

Pooky
Hewitt
VP
Starkiss
DGB

The rest

Gaspar
Thok
SL
CKD

To my eye the crone wagon looks a lot scummier than the ones not voting her. Pooky has managed to hide behind his character since he replaced in. Hewitt's reasoning for voting the crone was just awful. Of the people on that wagon the only person I am willing to think really think is town is Starkiss and that's just a gut reaction. I realize that they all probably aren't scum, but I am not feeling good about them at all.

As for the rest, I still feel like Gasper is the scum off the wagon if he is scum. The rest of that list feels pretty pro town to me.

Also, DGB. We have gotten nearly everyone down on record as to which way they would vote. Your excuse for not saying your choice is because you want to see how others vote. It feels like a cop out to me. With the choices we have on record right now, which group would you vote with and
why
?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:09 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I think we're at about 3 days to the deadline at this point. (Day started on the 5th and it's 2 week deadlines no?)

So... we can cast condercet votes right? (That won't actually impede the lynching process.)

Vote: Don't push button
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Oh crap! I posted in the firefox window.

That was bound to happen eventually with how often I check the game with my main account.

At least you know who's responsible for all the posts this account has made today...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Nothing subtle about my shift, I just saw the way paticular people were leaning on the matter and changed my mind.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:25 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I'm not going to get too specific here (and subsequently open up a big can of worms on the choice.)

But in general, I like the people who are leaning toward not pushing the button, and don't like those that are leaning toward pushing it.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am

Post by sottyrulez »

And I make no guarentees that I won't change my mind again based on reactions to voting and bandwagoning once that begins either.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 am

Post by sottyrulez »

At this point there are only 2 people who haven't actually given a preference yet right?

Tabris and Valentine?

I am bothered by the fact that they have sat on the fence this long.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:51 am

Post by sottyrulez »

They already have, unless they aren't any of the 7 people who have already stated a stance.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Oh and...

WHO ARE THE DECEPTICONS TABRIS?!
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Stuntman?

And again, SEVEN PEOPLE have given a position one way or another on whether they want to push the button or not.

Unless you think Valentine is the only decepticon on stage, the scum have already made a move.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? A very specific kind of move?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I wanted you to give names, so that I could show you what MOVES they made by pointing out the positions they have taken.

I can do this as well by guessing your suspicions based on the people you most recently stated suspicions of just as well if you refuse to answer the question.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 am

Post by sottyrulez »

The point is these people have made statements about which way they are thinking of voting and yet you continue to dodge the question. Lets break it down.

You think Thok is scum. Thok doesn't want to push the button. What does that make you think?

Gasper also doesn't want to push the button. What does that make you think?

I could go on and on but the point is that practically all of these people have made a commitment one way or another. You say you are waiting for the decepticon's to make a move, the moves are out there clear as day and yet you STILL stand back.

Personally I think you want to control the vote. You will want to use the panic of the deadline to push though what you want. In the last scene you were all about the Crone. You couldn't stop going on about the Crone. You wanted the Crone so bad... Yet here we are in a completely 50/50 situation and you hesitate? You won't commit? I don't even understand WHY.

Initially we wanted to push the button. We decided that before the scene even started simple because pushing buttons is
fun
. We wanted people to take positions and have to explain their actions. Since the start of the scene, we have seen who wants to do what and we have changed our mind. This is what town does. They look at the situation and re-evaluate as time wears on and more information is made available. All you are doing is standing back, waiting to strike.

Right now, the very last thing I want is to see you in a position to hammer the vote one way or another.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Yes I am clearly reading...

Please point us to a particular post number that explains everything.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:51 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In your iso post 34, you indicated that you didn't want to push the button.

That is probably our source of confusion on that matter.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Well... of course you suspect us now!

Not that it's OMGUS or anything like that...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

And I noticed in your little post that you're setting the stage to justify going either way.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

I was addressing Gasper in the iso.

Oh, and for reference, there's two fence sitters, you and Zu_faul. Zu faul is behind in the game, and you are the ONLY fence sitter on stage who voted for the Crone in the last scene.

Why do you still refuse to take a position?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:10 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Okay there has been a slight confusion here on my part (Sotty)

Gaspar, in regards to post 727 are you talking about post 720? If so we are talking about DGB there not you. Being unable to quote has screwed us here.

This past week I (Sotty) have been sick and the bulk of the posting was in Zach's hands. I made the inital push the button, don't push the button list where Glork said he didn't want to push the button. I also made post 712 keeping the pressure on DGB (because Zach had left work at this time) where I made the mix up of saying that you still didn't want to push. I missed you changing your mind and that is on me.

Also, the point of that post wasn't what option the Gaspar hydra wanted to go, it was supposed to be that the people DGB thinks are scum have taken positions and she STILL refuses to do so herself saying she is waiting. I was just trying to give examples of positions and I kinda screwed it up there.

So yeah, misunderstandings I think. Also Elvis, Zach told me you had some questions, but like I said I have been ill and didn't see them. If you want you can ask them now, or you can wait until we get back off stage and I will answer then.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:11 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Also I am pretty sure that the Stunt man pic means
appoint a stunt man ASAP
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:57 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Vote: Don't push the button
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Yeah, everyone who hasn't casted at least a condercet needs to at least do that so that they have a preference on record.

I agree with Thok that it may be a better idea to decide this on condercet rather than allowing it to be hammered quickly a specific way.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

I really don't like the starkiss vote right now after stating an earlier leaning the other way, they have put DGB in a position to hammer AGAIN.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Posting in the wrong browser at work again.

I am in 100% agreement that the director must be immediately fired.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 am

Post by sottyrulez »

How so death?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Which got me thinking about a question I'm not exactly sure of the answer to.

Is it possible for you to stunt offstage?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:26 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In the meantime...

Vote: Tequila [vodka, buttery nipple]
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:42 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I understand that it's not ideal Godwin, but it is very possibly the only avenue of communication we potentially have with those on the other side.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:11 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Mr Green pulls out a seat with a grimace. He produces a handkerchief from his pocket and dusts off as much dirt and grime as he can before easing himself down.

From recollection, I believe both DEATH (VP) and Mr Zappa (Orbots) have it correct. Our choice is either good, bad or neutral. I see no reason to even entertain any drink outside the tequila at the risk of making a similar mistake like our companions made in the church.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Mr Green looks uncomfortable as Kelly loses control beside him before collapsing into him and crying on his shoulder. He awkwardly starts to pat her on the back trying to soothe her the best he can.

Now, now lets not get carried away. This is exactly what
they
want. Panic, stress and disorder. I am fairly confident, that apart from one odd phantom out,
Mr Green glares at DEATH (VP)
that we are mostly people looking for the truth. Of course this leaves me deeply troubled about those we cannot see, but there is little we can do about it now. We just have to wait and see what happens...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

It sure is quiet in this bar.

At a minimum, CKD needs to be fired from the director job. Ideally should be lynched, I can't really think of any explanation he could give for his actions that would change my mind about it being a good move, but that's out of our control right now.

I'm fine going with the info Dweezil has given us about the tequila. The logic has been argued about how it's best to simply trust him and just string him up if his information turns out to be a lie. There's that and the fact that I haven't really seen anything from him that makes me think that we shouldn't trust him.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Ugh. The waiting is the worst part, it is driving me crazy. I am with Godwin (Thok) in that the firing of our awful director could work well as a signal to let us know when to vote for real. In the meantime should we not all have our Condorcet votes active?

Mr Green falls quiet again and looks around the bar with a clear aura of frustration. Sure it's ladies night and all, but would it kill them to have a TV on in here showing the business channel or hell even the football game. To amuse himself Mr Green commandeers a bowl of peanuts and starts to throw them in DEATH's direction, trying to score a bullseye by hitting one right though his maggoty eye socket.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Well I think it might be possible for Death to stunt off if we want to find out for sure. (I would probably suggest stunting with Talilan if Death opts to do this.) It might also give us some insight into what's been going on off camera.

Just voicing that possibility.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Ok...

1. We don't know for sure whether or not they have actually lynched off stage. CKD was fired which indicates they have lynched, but we have no way of knowing whether they actually did decide to use the system proposed here. Assuming that they did is a tad dangerous as we may force a suboptimal lynch offstage by making a decision here prematurely. Thus, by stunting, we can confirm that a lynch has actually taken place.

2. It can be communicated to us who has been lynched. I will admit that I'm not really sure there's a way that helps, but it certainly doesn't hurt to know.

3. We can gain some insight into what was discussed off stage relating to the lynch and also about our choice. I think it is reasonably important to know what those offstage think about how we should proceed on the choice even if they don't have that much control over it. Information never hurts.

4. It frees the stuntman ability, as everytime someone has used their stuntman ability, a replacement is appointed. Note there is no rule against Death being made stuntman again, but at least we can assure that the process of chosing a stuntman is done properly and ensure that the stuntman will actually be OFF STAGE when the next one is chosen.

I figure at least some of those points have importance.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:07 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Any paticular reason/s you disagree with the others?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I would stunt with Talilan. I doubt they have gotten lynched since they fired CKD. I wouldn't be against Gasper being sent here either.

The main point here is to make sure a lynch has happened and we can push forward with our votes.

Also DEATH uses his ability means that the AP can
wait
to appoint another stunt man until
after
the next scene starts. Guaranteeing that the stunt man STAYS off stage.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Did he explain why the previous incarnation of your character was put onstage?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We more or less came to the conclusion that the best move is to trust orbots on penalty of lynch if he ends up lying about his information.

At least, that's the sense I get from the condercet voting.

Do you have an opinion on our choice?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 am

Post by sottyrulez »

With all that said, I'm happy to do this.

Vote: Tequila
[Vodka, Buttery Nipple]
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:35 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Yeah, I also happen to think CKD is scum and look forward to listening to him try to explain why he put the stuntman on-stage.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Yeah, pretty much those two.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”