California Trilogy: City of Angels - On Camera (Game Over)

MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 am

Post by MafiaJin »

You have no choice you say, Mr. Locke? What is it that has forced your hand to this action..... Fate? God? Or something from our earthly realm?

How can you be supposed to drive yet advocate the opposite path?
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

Post by MafiaJin »

It appears there is no other choice then. For if Locke will be bad. Then we must fight for the good. I see no reason not to trust Locke here. So I will
Vote:Valentine drives
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Apparently.

unvote
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:10 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Valtea, what were you offered in order to drive us to our destination?

Also- We are told what the result of our decision is. I find it unlikely we would be told if someone joined the enemy. Therefore, I think something is wrong with the "facts" we were given.

(above post was under the wrong account, apologies,)
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 am

Post by MafiaJin »

I heard from a friend who heard from a friend that I used to work for that the previous people that participated in City of Angels could vote on a death even after their own. When I signed up for this acting gig, I was told to allow 3-4 months for the filming of this. I assume a simple green text line will not be the end of my committment. But perhaps I assume too much.

Valentine- Can you summarize the advantages and disadvantages as you see them of either of you driving? It seems that Locke has a lot more info then what you have given.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Valentine- What is your theory on why you were not given as much information as Locke as presented to us?

Death- What makes you think Locke has a role that is helpful to the innocents?
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:18 am

Post by MafiaJin »

As I recall, either one or both have a chance of being non-innocent. No guarantees either way. After today the advocates are picked by scum and so again we have no guarantee either way.

Part of me wants to let Valentine drive and part of me is still uneasy about it.

Star, why are you uneasy? Is it just the fact that following inside info tends to be a bad idea generally?

Not to mention we are told the result at the end of the scene so...we should be able to tell liars from the rest.

Then again I find it unlikely we would be told about someone joining scum and am therefore uneasy about that being a possible result.

My vote for this decision will not be made however until I see a sign that indicates to me it is ok to finish this scene.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 am

Post by MafiaJin »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Lewis, I play to win. If I am no longer of the innocent, my agenda will be different. I would not believe anything I said after that.

You really want me to drive dont you?
Yes, but now you're just playing a mindgame on me. It's like your trying to betray us.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:36 am

Post by MafiaJin »

I wish to speak some more though. Can we really trust Locke that he is currently innocent? Wouldn't those of a non-innocent agenda say that as well? That's that wicked mindgame that he wants to play on us.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:44 am

Post by MafiaJin »

*A woman in a cat costume appropriate to the show stands up from the crowd*

Monty, how would one even decideon a door? Surely you or Ms. Fisher would be able to tell us how to pick. I cannot tell you which door is purrrrrrrfect without knowing how to chant!

This said I think discussion is pointless until we get feedback from the rest of the crowd. Someone out there must know something.

Although I am curious as to why Mr. Locke wanted the red director chair so badly. He did not even wait for discussion.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:55 am

Post by MafiaJin »

I kept up fine yesterday. Do you recall why I said I wanted you to come with me to Mr Monty's show today?

I don't recall you ever responding to anything I said actually.

Old men and their memory- must be nice to be able to blame everything on that.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Mr. Locke I do believe you were required to be here today. And why do you not trust me?
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Mr. Locke I do believe you were required to be here today. And why do you not trust me? For gut alone, should not be a good enough reason.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by MafiaJin »

Mr. Locke must be deaf. Granted we are all in a auditorium full of people in costumes, but surely he would respond to my voice amongst the crowd.

And finally the imposter has been outed. We knew she was not you, Carrie! Although many can try, there can only be one original.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by MafiaJin »

The reason I asked you to come with me to this show?
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by MafiaJin »

That is 4 by my count. You really had to much wine. Hopefully its all out of the system now though.

However, I am still in a conundrum. Some people in this very studio know which the wrong door is. In fact if one is to assume that Ms. Fisher while under the influence of the drink did in fact KNOW which door was wrong that our excellent math problem advantage of 2/3 has been nullified. This is because the original pick was likely not random at all but chosen with intent. Then again this is all under the assumption that our previous contestant had crooked dealings with Mr. Monty and his ilk.

So the question is, with all of us suspecting the original selector had foreknowledge, did they put the poisoned wine where we would most suspect it or would least suspect it.

Too much wine indeed.
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Mr. Locke- You never responded to my post on the bus. I specifically told you that I was going to ask you to come with me to Montys show so we could chat. I am upset that you hardly opened your mouth when I heard that I could no longer invite people. You say you do not trust me yet have never provided your own reasons for this. Why not tell me this on the bus, rather than waste everyone's time now as well as the entire point of me inviting you here? This said, I still do not think you are one of the ones who would ruin our trip. But I find your action with the lack of any conversation about it baffling.

Mr Godwin- What are your opinions about the doors? Where has Mr. Monty hidden the cash prize?
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by MafiaJin »

Well Clarence, I thought you saw the good in everybody, yet your telling me she was evil? No bell rings for you.

But that is not what is important. What IS important is whether the correct door is number 1 or number 2. If the drunken Carrie was as you say, which door is correct in your opinion?
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 am

Post by MafiaJin »

We have a go. This just in, the entire state of kentucky (KY) is going to be lynched. Heh.

vote door #1

I figure we were single faked and not doubled faked. I do indeed believe we were trying to be led astray.

Tags removed. Only votes at the end of the post are counted. - Mod
MafiaJin
MafiaJin
Townie
MafiaJin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 am

Post by MafiaJin »

Eyes the host of the show, with menacing eyes

I suppose you did not hear my voice over the crowd but very well.

vote: Door #1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”