Bastard Set-up?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

ChannelDelibird wrote:I, the last dragon, killed the last elf because I had to in order to be able to win outright (or so I thought). Shadow Knight, the last elf, killed the Vampires even though that gave him no chance to win whatsoever. The only choice he had that could have given him any chance of winning was not killing anyone, but the Vampire kill screwed everyone over.

I'm not bitter.
I certainly am! Dragons + Vampires would have won together. Sexy.

I thought the draconic team was pretty bastard moddish. Ortolan or CDB could have lost simply because their scum buddy decided they wanted more power or to play it a different way. I think it's bastardish to give someone a role where they can lose basically on the whim of someone else who is told exactly what they are.

Also, this isn't bastard modding persay, but kind of annoying that I was effectively the only vanilla in the game as a neutral survivor. I was both the weakest player in the game because I had no abilities, on my own team with no protection and two killing factions, and couldn't even claim Vanilla because OP knew he was the only vanilla in the game (despite him being a double voter!). I was planning to claim bulletproof to keep me alive, but I couldn't claim that either because there was an actual bulletproof. The game played out in my favor with OP dying before he announced his "I'm the only vanilla" claim, but it was pretty much a huge uphill battle for me from the beginning.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”