jammer
jammer
Goon
jammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:42 am

Post by jammer »

Nice to see SF coming in. Makes the amount of unused votes less. One moar vote needed!

@Yaw, V/LA, from wednesday till friday.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

GIEFF (5): Debonair Danny DiPietro, SpyreX, Vi, jammer, SensFan
SpyreX (4): Benmage, GIEFF, Zachrulez, Battle Mage
Battle Mage (1): Kmd4390
jammer (1): alexhans

Not Voting: None

6 to lynch, even at deadline (Sunday, August 30 at midnight Eastern Time)
Success breeds suspicion
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

Post by SensFan »

Vi wrote:I swear people live for making me eat my words like that. But whatever works.
If you wouldn't accuse people on V/LA of purposely not posting or being replaced, you wouldn't have to eat your words.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:16 am

Post by GIEFF »

I find it remarkable that I am at L-1 without anybody having really made a case on me.

To the townies on my wagon: do you think that scum is ever run up to L-1 so quickly just for a self-voting gambit?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Who do you think is scum on your wagon Gieff?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:32 am

Post by GIEFF »

DDD wrote:but at this point I'm only too happy to oblige him in his quest to get himself lynched.

Unvote; Vote: GIEFF

I am no longer self-voting. Why are you still voting me, DDD? Are you really basing this entire day's lynch decision on one self-vote? Is that self-vote scummier than Spyrex putting KMD at L-1? Should I be surprised if you don't make it back to the thread in time to answer this?

--------
SpyreX wrote:
KMD, I don't want to get dragged back into a camn-quote-war.

But are you really arguing that tying your vote to a player you find scummy and self-voting is PRO-TOWN?
Good lord I almost hope camn is the lynch so tomorrow you get the hang.

What is the SCUM BENEFIT for any of those actions? Putting yourself in the spotlight in a negative fashion in a mountainous game?

:roll:

I thought scum didn't like to put themselves in the spotlight in a negative fashion? Why is it pro-town for Benmage and camn to self-vote, but scummy for me to do so? My self-vote was able to demonstrate a LOT of scumminess (especially from you and Vi), making it better for the town than either of Benmage or camn's self-votes.
Spyrex wrote:Yea you're getting night killed :roll: I like adding that on like you're getting killed tonight.
Why? If we lynch scum-spy, don't you think your buddies would kill me tonight?

----------

jammer has at least tried to make a case on me, and I can genuinely believe he finds me scummy. I do think he is quite likely to be spy's buddy - I said he probably wasn't his buddy because I wanted to live through the night if spyrex flipped scum, but if I am lynched right now, I want that connection to be looked at further.

--------
Vi wrote:SpyreX. Deadline is approaching very quickly, and both of the people you have been calling scum all day have one vote on them (not including your own). My vote is yours. Use it wisely. Be prepared to explain your decision and accept responsibility for the outcome.

And Vi is just tying his vote to Spyrex's, trying to remove him of all responsibility for where it lands. Very, very anti-town play.

Vi, please think for yourself - which of us is scummier?

----------

I think my town-flip will give you guys a lot of information, and this game might very well be saved from it. Also, if Spyrex is town, it will be very difficult for me to shake a lynch tomorrow, and losing two townies would be catastrophic. So my lynch isn't horrible, but I urge the townies on my wagon to really ask yourself if you think I'm scummier than Spyrex.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

Post by GIEFF »

Zachrulez wrote:Who do you think is scum on your wagon Gieff?
Spyrex.

And if Vi remains there, he will have a lot of explaining to do for simply tying his vote to a player he has claimed to find scummy. And for informing the town that there are ONLY two lynch options, when Spyrex is very clearly also a possibility. Especially ironic coupled with Vi's claim that this wagon will be scum-controlled.

And as I mentioned before, Sensfan STILL has not been able to explain why he did not worry about being nightkilled before he knew Cephrir's alignment. I should think that a player who quickhammers scum would be quite worried about dying that night. His massive AtE coincided well with what I thought was a pretty damning slip he made. And he has been absolutely no help in hunting scum this game.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

Post by GIEFF »

And DDD has been quite scummy, as all of you mentioned. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't defended him so strongly. The mistake I made in the table made me feel responsible for Benmage voting DDD, and I didn't someone getting lynched over an error I made. That plus me being tired of lynching people for lurking instead of lynching them for doing scummy things.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Would like to hear from KMD and Alexhans and see if they are interested in changing their votes at all.

Really would like to see Spyrex lynched here, really don't want to see a Gieff lynch personally. I don't like the speed of the bandwagon or the people on it.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 am

Post by GIEFF »

If I get lynched, do NOT just blindly lynch Spyrex. Vi telling Spyrex that he is responsible for wherever Vi's vote ends up, and both of them on a townie's L-1 wagon stinks of yet more chain-lynching. Do not let Vi say "Spyrex lynched GIEFF" tomorrow. Spyrex's suspicion toward me today is fabricated and OMGUS-y, but Vi should remain just as culpable.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Are you trying to say you find Vi more suspicious than Spyrex at this point?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 am

Post by GIEFF »

Nope.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Well at any rate, I should be around on and off pretty much up to the deadline.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Vi »

GIEFF 2830 wrote:Vi, please think for yourself - which of us is scummier?
For this:
GIEFF 2830 wrote:And Vi is just tying his vote to Spyrex's, trying to remove him of all responsibility for where it lands. Very, very anti-town play.
You. Easily.
By giving my vote away I am assuming considerable responsibility for whatever SpyreX does (especially in the event that he is scum), not passing it away from myself. Any other stance is delusional and irresponsible at best.
Aside from that, I have repeatedly said that YOU are my preferred lynch at deadline. So, right, I'm absolutely shying away from this GIEFF vote that I've been
so
forced into - in whatever Bizarro world you live in.

Also, correct me if I'm entirely wrong, but the case you've been pushing on SpyreX (as far as what's stuck) has rung to me like:
"OMG SpyreX put Kmd at L-1 after DDD"
"WTF SpyreX put Kmd at L-1 after DDD"
"4SRS SpyreX put Kmd at L-1 after DDD"
If I'm wrong on this, please let me know
yesterday
. Either way, it's pretty obvious you're flinging accusations wherever you can land them and seeing which ones stick.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Vi »

And to head off GIEFF's counter before he makes it.
Vi #133 wrote:By giving my vote away I am assuming considerable responsibility for whatever SpyreX does (especially in the event that he is scum), not passing it away from myself.
Vi #118 wrote:SpyreX. Deadline is approaching very quickly, and both of the people you have been calling scum all day have one vote on them (not including your own). My vote is yours. Use it wisely. Be prepared to explain your decision
and accept responsibility for the outcome.
These are not mutually exclusive statements.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Vi wrote:Aside from that, I have repeatedly said that YOU are my preferred lynch at deadline.
Not until my self-vote.

And if you're really so happy with your GIEFF vote, why go through all the shenanigans of trying your vote to Spyrex's?
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by alexhans »

back from paintball... why is GIEFF being lynched? Why does Benmage vote SpyreX instead of jammer? KMD... we can change the outcome of this vote... Do we prefer SpyreX or GIEFF? I think SpyreX is a better lynch than GIEFF.

So, for now....

unvote, Vote SpyreX

Also, How many hours from now to deadline?
I'm back...
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by GIEFF »

vi wrote:Any other stance is delusional and irresponsible at best.
This is obvoiusly grandstanding. Delusional and irresponsible? You are saying "My vote is yours spyrex - do with it what you will." How is that not you distancing yourself from that vote?

It really sucks that a big part of the reason I will likely be lynched is external to this game.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by GIEFF »

I think it's 4 hours, alex.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:back from paintball... why is GIEFF being lynched? Why does Benmage vote SpyreX instead of jammer? KMD... we can change the outcome of this vote... Do we prefer SpyreX or GIEFF? I think SpyreX is a better lynch than GIEFF.

So, for now....

unvote, Vote SpyreX

Also, How many hours from now to deadline?
Wow... I am surprised by that.

Here's why...
alexhans wrote:Caught up. Back from paddle today. physically very tired. MEntally not in a mood to get worked up over this game.

MOD: sorry about the small text... I thought it was not against the rules because it was readable.

I'm surprised no one has commented in my sudden unvote of BM... Why is that?

KMD: why is zach a good lynch?
GIEFF wrote:
unvote

vote GIEFF
GIEFF wrote:V/LA until monday
:roll:
Zachrulez wrote:Then there's Alexhans who has unvoted Battle Mage after calling him scum all day with the demeanor that he's no longer sure Battle Mage is scum... again, WTF?
glad you noticed. Yes. I was NEVER sure. I was very confident. Wich Im not right now.

As for the reasons. Beside his AtE. Something has been bugging me for a while. Why would BM go for Cephir town with such intensity unless he was scum with Vi. Why would he go to the spotlight so much.

And I remembered this: "Never Attribute To Malice That Which Can Be Adequately Explained By Stupidity." Here, I should change stupidity with "what I see as a stupid way to play".
vi wrote: Cosmic question: Why do you (Zachrulez) only seem to show up when something dramatic happens, and then disappear for a while again?
This^^

This is the kind of things that make me change so much...

I've been thinking that Zach and GIEFF were the most rational. But suddenly I think theyre good scum.

Vi wrote: I'm willing to wager that at most one of the scum in this game has been a leading wagon for over 200 posts, and that more specifically at least two of the scum is between {alexhans, GIEFF, Zachrulez, Kmd4390, DDD, SpyreX, jammer}.
2 in 7? lame... Add Vi there too...

Vote jammer
why? I don't like a SpyreX lynch. I'm not sure of a BM lynch anymore and gut.

when is the deadline? What time?

It will be an interesting thing when the game ends and we see who scum really are and who just contributed to town's demise.

And, seriously, no one other than Zach noted my Battle Mage unvote?
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by alexhans »

Zach.... and???

GIEFF has been my biggest town read... so? (If I say that you might be good scum doesn't mean that I have to vote you. It's just a fear. I won't vote my biggest town read up till now.)

SpyreX has done some scummy things but my overall feeling was that he was town too... SO, I prefer it.

What is that post supposed to show?
I'm back...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Vi »

GIEFF 2840 wrote:
Vi wrote:Aside from that, I have repeatedly said that YOU are my preferred lynch at deadline.
Not until my self-vote.
There was something else that happened at about the same time, but you already referenced it in another post. However, in bringing that up before I made mention of the subject myself you're implicitly suggesting that I'm Town for how that in particular has changed my mind about you.
Wwwwwwwhich brings up the question of why you're pressuring me on the subject in the first place.
GIEFF 2840 wrote:And if you're really so happy with your GIEFF vote, why go through all the shenanigans of trying your vote to Spyrex's?
One, to see what he would do with it. (yes, reactions)
Two, because I think you're pushing a shoddy case on him (the shoddiness of which you haven't bothered to disagree with).
Three, because I'm tired of the back-and-forth wagons and needed a way to keep my opinion set. Yes, I did it partly for myself. However, if I were not content with where SpyreX's vote was, rest assured I would have let you know by now.
GIEFF 2842 wrote:You are saying "My vote is yours spyrex - do with it what you will." How is that not you distancing yourself from that vote?
If you or whoever get lynched by SpyreX's supervote, of course I'm going to be implicated for
1) trusting SpyreX with the vote when theoretically I could have made a better decision on my own (not applicable in this case, but etc.)
2) not breaking the agreement if I disagreed with it
3) giving my vote to SpyreX in the first place if his alignment is not what I think it is.

Furthermore, suppose that I
were
trying to distance myself from my vote. Nobody would ever buy that kind of an excuse. You know that, I know that, there are very few people who
wouldn't
know that. There's no point in suggesting that I'm going to try and put up a smokescreen before it happens, because not only are the chances of that happening close to nil, if it did happen, people would see right through it without your input.

In other words, you're doing as much or more grandstanding than me.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well, that was a delicious lunch/dinner.

And I come back to this.

I am honestly surprised that Sens came in and laid a vote down.

3:30 left. If it comes down to a nolynch I will shift my vote but seriously.

and Vi:
If I'm wrong on this, please let me know yesterday. Either way, it's pretty obvious you're flinging accusations wherever you can land them and seeing which ones stick.
One big mistake. Its "accusation" that I freely admitted to. The rest of the padding was pish-poshed away and his whole self-vote lol, reactions is the SAME THING that apparently fueled the KMD case AND was designed to snipe at me.

So, Vi, in the event that you are alive tomorrow and I end up getting to lynch myself. Please, PLEASE make sure he hangs for this.

Which is funny considering all the flack I got earlier for calling just this.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Vi »

SpyreX 2847 wrote:One big mistake. Its "accusation" that I freely admitted to.
(Well, it IS true...)
SpyreX 2847 wrote:So,
Vi
, in the event that you are alive tomorrow and I end up getting to lynch myself. Please, PLEASE make sure he hangs for this.
Like you had to tell me that.
Why just address that at me, though?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its the yin to the yang of you giving me your vote. Be my voice from the graave.

I'm very interested to see if KMD shows up.

Note: I said 6 but people have shown up and I will be around so I'll push it later but there will NOT be a nolynch. If there is, lynch me tomorrow period.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”